DUSK

This game looks interesting Holla Forums. What do you guys think of it? Considering pre-ordering it.

It could be the best game in history, and that still wouldn't warrant a pre-order. Fuck off.

never preorder, never mention doing so on Holla Forums again
looks like fun
lazy games review on yt has a nice vid on it

no thanks

It'll end up being a poor attempt to produce a classic FPS in the modern age.

Did this not come out like a month ago?

I see someone pilfered the same image I did.

I liked it. I pre-ordered it, so I have some all encompassing disorder too. So it's probably best you don't listen to me.

It looks fine, but don't be retarded

Wow they made a game that looks like Quake over a decade later, truly impressive.

Why did you make the exact same thread twice? First time shilling here?

kill yourself

You're right anons, I don't know why I considered pre-ordering, thanks for the advice. It does look fun though.

I really really dislike the setting.
Also don't preorder

Am I seriously going to be the only one who points out the image filename?

Fuck off back to reddit. Your thread had promise until that sentence.

What the fuck? If you're given a 25%+ discount and you know you'll love the game, sure. Otherwise why fucking bother? What's wrong with you?

I don't know if you're a redditor, but you sure as fuck act like one.

Pretty sure they said something about getting Episode 1 early or something

I pre-ordered it but I was going to buy it anyways at launch so idk, do what you want doesn't matter.

They released the first episode of it for people who had pre-ordered. Like an homage to shareware titles except you have to pay for it.

You can't even be sure that you'll love the game either. This isn't the first game trying to cash in on the pierced market of people playing classic FPS. All the others are either bland shit, or randomly generated bland shit "with roguelike elements".

user…

I didn't mean Dusk in particular, but for example I pre-ordered the PC port of DD:DA for $23 from GMG ($7 discount) and that included the expensive as fuck $13 soundtrack because I knew (as much as one can know) that I'd love it, and I was going to buy it anyway for muh online pawns. I get that that's completely out of the ordinary, but I was just trying to get across that sometimes very rarely pre-ordering can be a good, or at least neutral idea.

>made in Unity by (((David Szymanski)))
It's Reddit bait and almost guaranteed shit, so don't bother.