Police Games

What are some games where I can be a hard-boiled cop dispensing justice and stopping the bad guys. Bonus points if set in hong kong. gimme all you got, Holla Forums.

L.A. Noire. Deus Ex HR kinda.

Forgot Sleeping Dogs is probably just what you're looking for.

Fallout 4 with mods from the Creation Clubâ„¢

This is the police

I can't believe I forgot this exists. I think it came out a time where I wasn't interested in the HK Cop subgenre. will download tonight.

played these and loved them.

this looks interesting. yea, they don't all have to be action titles.

If you've never played the police quest games you can try those. Depending on your tolerance for old adventure games.

WHAT IS THIS MOVIE I MUST KNOW

fuck yea, they made swat 4 which has some pretty gritty plot lines to the cases. one of my favorite games. ill check these out.

give me a rec and ill tell you, dfebf5.

what's a rec

are you serious?

Driv3r
It's medium, quite bugged - if i recall.

Stanglehold
Medium to meh. Alot of shoo- i mean, only shooting.

Wasn't Max payne a cop?
Otherwise definetly Max Payne 1 and 2
The recent version has alot of cut scences right in your face, so i don't recommend that one.

please

-Saints row side quest chain. You get to arrest perps and beat up vagrants.
-Sleeping Dogs

Lmao 1:01 just when i said it.

SWAT 4, its a hell of a lot easier to get now that its on gog

You've got ten seconds before I add your name to the list of NSF casualties.

Serious answer, swat 3 is the only police game I liked that felt like actual law enforcement

Oh and there's that GTAV RP server where you can be a cop and arrest other players who are trying to break the law.

Oh and there's that GTAV RP server where you can be a cop and arrest other players who are trying to break the law.

Hotline Miami 2, sort of. I say "sort of" because there are other characters you have to play as in between that ARE NOT hard-boiled cops. I also say "sort of" for plot related reasons.

Cop games only work in apocalyptic lawless zones where the goal is to restore civilization.

I haven't played the HM games, but I can assure you that Manny Pardo is going to catch that guy no matter what

These Hong Kong films attempting to combine firearm action with kung fu always look ridiculous because they have no idea how guns work in Hong Kong.

You're damn straight he will. The Miami Mutilator may be crafty but Manny Pardo is too hard-boiled, cunning and handsome to let that murdering bastard slip from the hands of JUSTICE.

Righteous

Thats it, I'm taking you in. you can cool off in a cell

hm1 had a nice pulpy nature to it. I'll check out 2

its like they are playing with a ping of 400

but cops ARE the bad guys

found the black guy

Dead to Rights