What's wrong with casuals?

Most people I know who own a Switch, myself included, play socially.
I tend to avoid the tournyfags and Xx_H4RDC0R3_xX audience to the best of my ability for the reason that I play mainly to have fun. If a game has a fuckton of grinding for no reason other than grinding, I avoid it like the plague.
Whether I win or lose, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that the game is fun, which seems to the mentality of older folks in the gaming community. What's the point of playing a game if you don't have fun? What's the point of winning if winning is a chore?

This is the mentality of most casuals, and I can't find a flaw with it. Why would you want a more competitive game if its no fun? Why waste hours on end just to play a game you don't even like?
You all bitch about video games, saying they aren't fun and full of bullshit virtue signaling, so why don't you focus on games that are fun?

Go back to cuckchan, you don't even know what a casual is. Is it you R.O.B.?

You are a casual, what's the issue? Just don't pretend you care about videogames as much as the rest of us.

Dubs thread?

Being a casual and playing with friends or to have fun are two very different things.

Listen, I wouldn't have an issue if casuals didn't keep buying shitty microtransactions, and shitty games for the 500th time. They basically ruined video games by being fucking idiots. They never expand their horizons either, ask them if they played Trails of Cold Steel or EDF. 99% of the answer is usually a flat "What?"

I have no issues with the uninformed, what I DO have an issue with is people thinking they're informed while only listening to retards like Jim Sterling and Total Biscutt while STILL buying that Switch version of Skyrim, the 30FPS bastardization of DOOM and that disgraceful Uncharted clone that was Tomb Raider 2013.

It's not so much casuals we hate as it is the normalfags.

You know, Chad who buys yearly sports trash, dudebro who buys yearly CoD shit, Lisa who plays mobile garbage, the masses of retards who play LoL/OW/PUBG/next flavor of the month.

The reason we hate them is because they are responsible for the current state of the video game industry. Developers cater to the lowest common denominator, the shit-for-brains who doesn't really care about video games. This is why AA studios that make quality games that cater to niché audiences are gone. All that's left is AAA casual trash full of anti-consumer practices or Indie shit that always has some political statement shoved in.

kill yourself redditor

check em

Pretty much, it doesn't matter if it's a fat fedora wearing virgin or the new Zyzz. It's about how they're detrimental to the industry by falling for dumb shit like Microtransactions, paid mods and sequels that shit all over the source material for the sake of accessibility.

Casuals are fine when they stick with their own games. The problem arises when they play something too hard for them and complain until the devs cave to their demands and sour the franchise for veteran fans.

You're a fucking loser OP, losing is only fun during a hard fought game, and even then, winning is objectively better
With an attitude like that no wonder you're a goddamn casual, challenge yourself OP
If you don't find challenges fun, why the fuck are you playing video games OP?
Go watch movies or something
This doesn't mean don't play hard games that aren't fun, but the best games are the ones that challenge you and are fun. Casual games will never let you accomplish anything, the most you can do is feel like you accomplish something
This is like saying "I see nothing wrong with the mentality of an underachiever, they're content with being failures at life and that should be all that really matters"

kek

Microtransactions have aided in killing gaming. Anyone who says otherwise is a bluepilled faggot who likely spent his allowance on CSGO skintism.

Nice dubs, Exodia.

SICC

The problem with casuals isn't that they don't play to win, it's that they consume garbage exactly because they're casuals and hence cause more garbage to be made.

If this doesn't infuriate you OP, then you are part of the problem.

Hey man, there's casuals out there willing to learn and expand their horizons. You just gotta nudge and sell them good on a game, whether it be seeing you playing the game a lot or you mentioning it a lot. It's how I got a friend into the Yakuza and Persona series. On the other hand, I've got a friend who refuses to budge and strictly only sticks with multiplayer on the PC.

I play Splatoon 2 pretty seriously, honestly. There are a lot of trash players in the game, but there are also a lot of merciless motherfuckers who take it seriously. I enjoy the challenge. I don't get why people equate Splatoon with casuals. I don't even get why Nintendo of America tries so hard to market Splatoon to children when the majority of players are young adults.

They don't care about videogames, and often see them as nothing but time wasters. There is nothing wrong with playing socially, but if your are only playing games to socialize then you need to leave, and never come back.

There's nothing wrong with casuals, but there is everything wrong with casuals demanding all games to cater to them.

For starters: fair competition is fun, and we tourneyfags try to the best of our ability to avoid you SJcasuWals like the fucking cancer you are.

The more skill required the better. You faggots shitted up all our genres because you can't into git gud. I honestly don't know/care if that is because you are lazy, or retarded; maybe both. The point is that your cancer seeped upward into the AAA devs/pubs and is trying to infect everyone now. Like Jews pushing niggers, faggots, and pedos as totally normal. It's the same fucking thing.

You can't stand competition, and want to ruin all games that have any sort of competitive mode. Either because you can't into git gud, or you're a faggot.

Multiplayer is by definition casual. People who play video games just to interact with other humans are one of the biggest problems with the industry.