What the fuck is this?

Do you guys really like the look of this?

I'll bite. What's wrong with it, user?

I get what they were trying to go for, but there's no reason for them to look all blocky when there's toys(or figures) of all three of them that are much smoother than that.

No, it looks like garbage. The first two were garbage too.

the game's been in development hell as long as FF XV. any progress is good progress as long as it comes out

It looks fine user, it almost captures the look of the original toy story near flawlessly and the gameplay looks fun.

user stop taking it so seriously, its a videogame. They are SUPPOSED to look like toys.

I've never found anything about these games enjoyable, it's cash grab shit.

I would like Kingdom Hearts if they had gone with the original idea of having Mickey as the protagonist or the furry kid that they designed for it.

KH drones will eat up just about anything, user

You niggers, if you dont like this game then why are you bumping this shit thread!?!?

to talk about it, fucking unbelievable right?

I wanna cum inside Roxas

I don't give a fuck about KH so what the fuck is suppose to be wrong here?

A subtler change in their designs could easily go unnoticed by the player and thus be a waste of resources. It sucks that they have to go out of their way to make it look shitty and inconsistent to get that point across, but these games are primarily for kids who wouldn't appreciate it otherwise.

Fucktarded anime character in a Disney setting with a Disney art style.

I'm more worried about how it looks like it'll play; really stiff-looking combos and platforming, gimmicks like the toy mech (not that there weren't a lot of gimmicks in KH2, but their flaws in BBS and DDD make me fear they can't make a well-balanced or properly-scaled game), abusable flowmotion that can fuck you when you don't actually want to use it, and too few checkpoints within the larger scale rooms that'll make dying near the end of a room a major bitch.

its never going to release.

N E V E R
E V E R

you naive child…

I don't know of a single kid who likes this shit

How many kids do you know well enough to know whether or not they would like it?

All the ones he brings over using Kingdom Hearts as bait to try and fuck them.

I was a kid when the first and second came out, all my friends thought that it looked "gay" and for girls.

It's pretty gay (and so is Disney tbhfam), but KH2FM Crit gameplay is dank, wish someone would make a game like it defaggeinated.

You're on the wrong board user, this is Holla Forums, not /y/

(1) and done OP strikes again

I just wanted to know if you guys like it. I don't know what to think. I didn't really care for Toy Story and never expected a Toy Story world to end up in KH.

You'd be lucky if it didn't. The chance of Disney pozzing the hell out of it is pretty high.

Donald Duck brought friends.

Nice sweeping generalization there. I don't really like Sora and company's designs here , I think they look janky as fuck, but everything else in the Toy Story world looks great. It almost looks exactly like the movies.

Woody's a big guy.

(checked)
For you.

wow, congrats user! You're only around 15 years late to notice this and complain about it for the first time!

I have been complaining about it for years, also your butthurt is obvious.

if you've been complaining about it for this long, would you not be the one who is butthurt here

They're american toys dumbass, not figurines.

By the way I am Xehanort

We can all be butthurt.

no, it's shit

perhaps the biggest problem with it is I can't figure out what sort of toy Sora's supposed to be.
Goofy's a car driver. Donald seem to be wearing a top hat and together they possibly represents a town toy set
but what the fuck is Sora?

legos?

They're action figures. Who the fuck doesn't see it?

A faggot

A faggot

How the fuck is this world going to work?

A faggot

Andy was already mentioned
You already answered the question for how this world will work. There's also unversed toys proving that Vanitas is also in the game. What I'm waiting for is why anybody thought this was a good place to look for anything. Or will it just be Sora's grand power up tour. Oh and there's also unversed toys proving that Vanitas is also in the game.

Fuck up my post, RIP.

I think it looks just okay
despite sora's shoulder width looking fucking retardo in that pic
I think it would have been neater to use a figurine type design

Kingdom Hearts 1 is boring as fuck and controls like ass, this is a series I will never be able to get into

they match the general models so well that the only thing you'd be able to do to make them look like toys is throw a plastic shader on them. Although, it IS Unreal Engine…

Xemnas and Spocknort should really be swapped in that video.

You want to play a gay ass game made by faggots for faggots.
Stop whinning and stretch that asspussy

Start at 2 then you fag, that where the gameplay is more fluid and fun. Emulate it if you have to, the game emulates as smooth as silk and only chugs at the final boss, but barely.

For you?

But then I would miss on all the confusing poorly written story.

We could do that in games if the whole game was all cutscenes.

Even real time raycasting?

They did have those ideas? Post those designs.

the lighting and some materials from your pic are really shitty tho. i'll admit that the jagged edges on those dolls in OP's screenshot are kind of odd. they look like they're from the same set when they really shouldn't be but other than that it's better.

Pics?

I can't find any pictures for Mickey.

look at

Now play the gaem, depending on if you're not completely shit or a shitter, you may just find the game pretty fun, like how i did 11 years ago!

I always liked how they based Sora's final design on the main character from The Bouncer. It's a fun game, just criminally short. Although, I guess it's more of a tech demo for the PS2 if you want to look at it that way.

Mickey was shot down from the start, lion chain saw boy is

Because sage isn't a downvote, dumbass

It has some good replay value and the visuals give that crisp, clean Dreamcast feel to it.

But those are the only games Square Enix makes anymore

Real time raycasting has been around for several years now. It's just too good for commercial use.

Does it have Lightning? How much Lightning does it have? Can you replace Goofy and Donald and Sora with just Lightning and 2 recolors of Lightning?

haha why would you say such a gay thing user

You're not funny, you're not clever and you're not going to get an ebin screencap.

Faggot

Faggot

Holy shit, his nipples are extremely similar to my boyfriends!

everyone's familiar with this type of shitposting by now

Yeah, I think it's pretty good. I care way more that the gameplay looks so slow, though.

Faggot.

I legit wish Squidward somehow got to canonically kill himself.

Double faggot.

Nigger faggot.

Should have just ramped up the old engine and made it 60fps like Dream Drop Distance. Fucking grafixfaggotry cancer shit.

this is why you don't write vidya while you're on a chemsex binge

Double Nigger faggot

When did this place become infested with reddit?

To shit on your shitty pretentious game, faggot. KH was always pretentious shit with horrible music (the GBA title theme used for the commercial was the gayest song I've heard in my entire life).

I almost forgot why I hated some of Squeenix's designs. Seriously, no one needs that many belts or zippers on top of everything.

How many kids even know about this to like it? At this point, its mostly the insane fans who grew up on it that care.

Why though?

My question is why is the beginning for both KH1 and KH2 the shittiest shit in existence?
It took me 4 playthroughs to finally get through that faggotry of an intro level just to start liking the game for the disney stuff. What dipshit thought this idea of having super edgelords and disney should have the super edgelords take up lots of time during the beginning, middle and end of the game?
music was pretty rad though

I started with KH2.
Believe me when I say the story is the one thing I honestly do not remember.

I thought that only Hot Topic going teenage girls (who are now in their mid to late 20s) liked this

I agree. Why is there a game that has a anime character with disney characters?

It wouldn't be so bad if just Sora looked like that and Goofy was a doll like Woody and Donald was molded plastic toy like Rex or Potatohead but the same for all three of them?

No, it's a game for children with worn out hack characters and shit anachronisms why the fuck would anyone like it?

because Holla Forums loves jRPG rehashes

Yeah, he looks kind of like one of those giant Lego knights they had back in the day(I don't remember what they were called, but there was a blue one, a read one, a green one, and a purple one. IIRC they even had trading cards and a board game to go along with it.), but with a Mega Blocks style head.

*red one

kek

I can't see shit tbh.

Sage isn't downvote you redditor.
Sage is for offtopic.
Fuck newfags holy shit.

Why are there so many retards trying to "fit in" with shit that isn't even there?

Huh?

I know what sage does you fag, I wanted to wipe this shit thread off of this board, because there is nothing but shitposting and shit flinging as far as the eye can see in this thread. Thats what usually happens when a thread starts with a dumb meaningless shitpost. Do you like this kind of shit quality?? Then go back to cuckchan, it seems like thats where you belong.

Were you born without a soul?

Oh, I guess you were.

Sort of. Toy Story has a very coherent art style, but secondary characters like Sid and his toy graveyard are MUCH lower in quality than Woody et al.

looks better than modern pc games

when will they drop that kiddy disney shit
more people would play it if it was just sora and final fantasy characters

I don't get KH. The gameplay looks fine, but the setting and story just look unremarkable at best. Most of the Disney stuff is used in the blandest, most inconsequential way possible, while Final Fantasy barely has a presence outside a few recurring characters and some cameos. Then there's the original stuff, which just comes across as unnecessarily convoluted.

Disney inspires all the more cartoony wackiness that gives a surreal feeling of visiting and experiencing other worlds along with the catharsis of fighting alongside your favorite childhood heroes and the likable or shitty villains you'd like to fuck up and enjoy fucking up, part of the very ridiculous and insane as fuck yet successful concept of this series. Disney was the balance that keeps Final Fantasy from making everything too serious and created a dream matchup of what was uniquely enjoyable about the culture and sensibilities of America and Japan/west and east. The sheer faggotry and likely cuckshit red flags of Disney nowadays do nothing to change the quality and timeless charm of these classics that had nothing to do with that an entire decade ago that work perfectly with the simple and flexible enough driving force of positive spirit and emotion (light) VS negative spirit and emotion (darkness). Villains like Maleficent were suddenly more threatening than ever before and actually felt like powerful antagonists you had to eventually overcome and heroes were straight up fighting them and their omnipresent hordes for the people they cared about with the cathartic RPG enjoyment of unlocking new abilities and exploring these familiar worlds to find precious items and equipment like any other game.

Kingdom Hearts gameplay should unarguably spread beyond its original inspiration along with Super Smash Bros to become new games, but edgy hipster faggot sentiments like yours that poetically try way too hard to look "adult" and wind up looking like retarded teens have no place anywhere. Hercules wasn't the most 4kids or cucked retard dub shit movie either and it's especially great to rewatch even today. If anything, Kingdom Hearts has inexplicably toned down both Final Fantasy's more mature aspects and Disney's as well. At least they're finally straight up mentioning taking life and dying word for word.

It would be better if they dropped the gay Final Fantasy shit, god you suck.

bravo donald
r
a
v
o
d
o
n
a
l
d

Nice dubs but Xionfag has autism