Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest - 1024216

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14483
gematsu.com/2017/10/granblue-fantasy-fes-2017-set-december-22-23
track5.mixtape.moe/qwbksg.mp3
bookwalker.jp/de5471e5a9-da8d-47ee-af83-c0f676df8a02/
my.mixtape.moe/aamahj.rar
gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids
anonfile.com/u406Dac7bd/Granblue_Pokerbot_2017_32x-64x.rar
github.com/weejiaquan/giveizmirback/raw/master/Replace Izmir Summer Asset to JP.user.js
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14602
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's also legfest but nothing really stands out except for Grand characters and Mahira which comes out every legfest.

It's always a little unnerving watching little Mahira getting gang sparked by faceless gaijin.

There's also Summer Zooey.

4th for Shotel grid

1-3 Luchador
4-6 Nighthound
7-9 Asparas
0 Next posts decides.

So we are seriously raided by cuckchan, alright, do we report this thread and make a new oe or just bitethe dick this time

You may think she is "your" spud, but she is everyone's bud.

Just have to get Nio, Six, Uno, Okto, and Funf now.

congratz

Yes, she is indeed the Queen.

976D7232 keeper of balance come bully

can someone end me?

Everyone has their shit day and their good day, cheer up knowing there are people that don't roll SSR's at all or get fucking Sarunans during their spark, and if you have to, take a break from the game

my summer spark in august had 0 summer ssrs…

As a lightfag, should I bother unlocking Sage without Nirvana? (with the intention of doing baha HL)

nirvana (as of now ) is only used in ubaha hl

Saving for sparks sucks. I kinda want to role, but I want to save for S Bea for fire.

Summer Bea is tasty. You can't always time it right on MVP races since everyone is trying for the same thing. When it hits on overdrive fully buffed up her TA tears through enemies.

Can I get an invite to a crew?

ID: 15281086

You didn't spend money on this, right?

Sent.

90 cents a day

Oh god those thighs.

90 cents a day>>13500658

Event Sakura will be SSR and she has multiple outfits. No element listed, maybe she'll be like Lyria. Good month to be a lolicon.

October schedule

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14483

Juri's side story is getting added this month.
Arcanum might be next month.
Rosetta's dagger flb
list of character's getting their zenith pasive (up to character's released in January this year).
Bonus honour (I think they mentioned pendants too when this was first announced) for doing a raid with a guildmate will be added.
You'll get a blue pot when you call backup from friends and crew now
SSR weapon from the side stories going up from 3 to 4. You can actually flb the advertised flb weapons.

Why are they so jaggy?
Makes me sad to see there's no Kungfu girl.

This pleases the onii-chan.

Please let Syaoran be the other playable, I liked this guy a lot in the series.

I'd rather have someone with a camera on my crew.

The event SSR weapon was(still is?) apparently broken, the debuff success rate stacks with multiple bows and makes it so Shao's paralyze/petrify hits 100% of the time

If Tomoyo isn't playable I swear to god

Got anymore Potato Merchant art?

No, Nirvana is used in Baha HL because sages need to be able to walk through triggers should the raid not be able to deal with them for some reason.

you should unlock all classes regardless because they all have mastery bonuses.

baha hl is a joke currently also delay exists

What the fuck? What weapon is that?

I think that's a Murgleis with a Shotel Skin on it.

Shit, I forgot you could reskin weapons. Thank you user.

Danke

Bitte

I'd rather have someone with a camera on my crew.

Only if I get you as part of the deal, Constance.

Potatoes are not for fugging.

Monkey got a ton of books and art. Too bad Rooster didn't get the same attention.

You're just saying that since you can't afford potato Jews rates.

They know who's the superior Zodiac.

Yeah, it's Anila

Next zodiac is likely to be a titty monster, so she'll stay on top.

Human zodiac when?

it will be blue shota dog and you will like it

Listen the water dog will not be Fenrir, you're just gonna have to give up hope.

Never ever.

It will be Fenrir and you're going to like it, fucko

NEVER EVER

Never ever, furfag.

how can she be a guardian if she's currently being forced to suck loki's dick

How has the wiki still not noticed that the maids have an ougi cap EMP instead of a DA EMP? Sure, it's the first time I've seen something in the race row differ from others, but this seems pretty important since their dual ougi has a high cap.

I just looked at S.Ghandgoza's EMPs, and it seems the maids aren't the first ones to have their DA node replaced.

also worth noting that Sakura will be an SSR

Super Sexy Rori? That was a given.

So I currently have 9k crystals, should I try a ten part draw or save for my spark?

Who would you want to spark? How hard do you want to spark? Do you have enough SSR/decent enough teams to last you until you spark, are you prepared to go on for 9+ months without rolling AT ALL

Follow your dick, user

But seriously, depends on what characters you want, your self control and everything said.

S Bea is who I want to spark for. Might as well make my strongest team stronger. But I'm running low on moons since I've been using them on CP to unlock Tier 4 classes.

sounds like a good goal, you could potentially fish out some other summer characters with that, sure, start saving, christmas, new years and anniversary should help your spark funds a lot but other than that it's gonna be mostly a wasteland unless they pull off something big for 20M

Who designed this shit?

Tell me about it. I need those green potions for Snek to survive.

The answer lies in clearing uBaha a billion times.

Anyone got a crack for the zooeybot? For that matter, has anyone found it to be an invaluable tool for slime blast farming?

Zodiac Water Dog will be a human girl and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

Any character with guaranteed DA or Single attacks only also gets other nodes, like Albert or Seox.

Do the girls and women of the world of Granblue know what a bra is? Goodness…

They're anime; their breasts will never sag.

Didn't studies figure out that wearing bras just makes breast sag faster since the muscles that naturally hold them get atrophied?

Observation of women in cultures that do not use bras swiftly contradicts that finding.

Right I had forgotten those things were also somewhat human

Considering how things are now, can't you just make a macro in Nox?

Granblue x McDonalds collab in Japan. I don't know why.

are there free draw tickets with the burger?

I'd say this would make for a great skin but Zeta and Bea didn't get their cafe art as skins or evetheir racing outfits

If only

I wonder if we'll get some celebration crystals or a magnafest during this

You know how we had the space invaders event due to some arcade collab? Imagine that again

Best maid.

That's applied across the board. For some reason, trigger discipline is an extremely well known and practiced thing in the Granblue universe.

The artists have been really attentive on this front. I remember a year or so ago, i looked at all the relevant art and only noticed about 5 cases where trigger discipline wasn't illustrated.

Trying to make my first fire omega weapon grid, should I fully uncap SR colussus and use that for filler while I amass my omega cane? Or is it not worth the trouble and I should just use my other fully uncapped omega SSR and reduce these colussus SR weapons?

you intend to use fire off element?

Just not fair.

They knew better than to hire Lyria

queen is cute my dude, loli is just a loli

the struggle

When's the next fan poll? I want to vote for her again.

Progress report: one year and three months after I started playing GBF, having seen 4 chev swords drop, I finally saw my first chev gun drop.

They exist.

what a feat user i'm proud of you

Any word on a new season yet?

chev dropped at least 15 guns for me and 4 swords
been playing for 5 months
all I do is chev, if it serves any consolation

Next Magnafest can we get daily pots please? I'm running a bit low.

No

We'll never be that lucky.

What'd Yaia do?

What the actual fuck is this BS?
Buy a meal and get gold bar, damascus and sunlight stone???

It's a joke, user

More likely to get a GBF Card to track your points.
Get points based on what you spend.
Get to redeem points for rewards.
And it's like 50 bucks for the 10 roll, 100 for the Damascus, 200 for the Sunlight stone and 400 for the gold bar.
If you want everything you're gonna have to spend 750$ at Mc Donalds.

Anons better get the fat asses in their crew; make a run for every bar and crystal McDonalds got.

Anyone getting network errors when using chat? Rest of the game is perfectly fine outside of chat.

I get them from trying to go to a certain friends account on the friend list.

No need for strike times

You are playing the game wrong, your WebM is currently being reported to KMR.

Friendly reminder to host your daily Chevs/HL Chevs, got two swords today from red chests

+1 10roll ticket
I CANT HOLD IT IN GUYS
PLEASE SOMEONE BRIBE KMR TO GIVE US 30 ROLLS FOR HALOWEEN FEST

You have to user.
You have to hold it for her.

How did you know?
But I want that fucking haloween Lucifer too

It's not a secret user, everybody knows.

Depending on who I roll during the Spark, I might go for her too.

Hold the line.

Old news.

Soon™

esser is shit. placebo is overrated.

Gotta do it for her.

If she deflowers Lyria; would you feel it too?

But Yurius is already in there.

FUCK NOW I'M ITCHIN TO USE MY CRYSTALS, BUT I MUST BE STRONG FOR Appolo

FUCK WHY IS HOLDING ONTO YOUR CRYSTALS SO DAM HARD

I JUST DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH BUT I KNOW IF I ROLL OUTSIDE OR AT ALL UNTIL I GET 300 SPARKS LICHS AND RARE CHARACTERS WILL BE MY FUTURE

why are you using your tickets, user? You're just making the spark journey longer.

Just think of all the legfests that you've gotten no ssr characters out of all your rolls. Just think of the SR tickets and free daily rolls from the halloween magnafest that will tide you over and don't detract from your spark.

What I need is more Side Stories so I can get those "new" characters and crystals to tide me over

Constance unit when?

After Gran takes his reward and becomes her king.

How easy would be to guilt her into sex?

He must have his Speech skill at 80.

I don't see him being anything beyond consentacles.

I'm I'm not doing it for the placebo, I'm doing it because I need someone else to do damage other than Ghandagoza and I'm still 3 months away from sparking.
ROTB permitting, I might also get Seox by the time the year ends.

Next side story is shit, but Sakura might be good.
Crossing fingers she changes element based on what costume she wears.

To be fair if you dont know exactly what you are doing you woudnt know that Esser only does damage after his 5* uncap, all you see is her being used as core in all of those shiva videos looking like is core, So lets dispel this fiction that non 5* esser does damage

SRs do more dmg than 4* esser. She's also shit for short raids and raids where the boss never fucking breaks til they're almost dead like nm90-95 last gw.

And the wiki gives her a top rating, and Gamewith goes as far as suggest to make her as first eternal.

I've been using Birdman for a long time and I know the shortcomings of the Salted Wound, but I'd expect an SSR with Crit and DATA nodes, plus an extra 14% atk do be able to at least outdamage the few SRs I've got.
Where else am I supposed to spart fixing this fire team?

Only because of placebo being a QOL mechanic that will reduce making your next eternal or farming things in general
Where else am I supposed to spart fixing this fire team?
She has only one crit node, If you are playing magna fire, an SR character like abby with 3 crit nodes and a massive buff in ATK in the normal modifier will be hitting a lot harder than her even though she is rated as a 7.0 on gamewith, Lastly tier list are usually retarded, If you are fixated with using Ghandagoza you are way better working on getting a nova sword and using abby,Ghandagoza and Grea

Yeah, had no luck on the free rolls so I'm stuck with magnas until the spark.
This saving up is going on for too long, I want some new characters to play with, Ghanda has been in that spot since my first day of playing the game.
Currently, I'm happy about 3 elements out of 6, but Water might get the new Zodiac and Dark doesn't feel worth investing into unless I get Zoey.
I've always been tempted to Suptix Yuel and this month might be the time I give in.
With that in mind, I was thinking or just running Yuel, Ghanda and Tien and eventually swap out Ghanda for Percy or another fire attacker.

Other Eternals options would be Uno or Quatre, but I'm afraid both need their 5* to be useful and paired with either Altair or Kat. Then there' Seox, but my dark is a mess and he's not gonna fix it single handedly.
It looks like the best option would be to do nothing and wait until after the spark to see what I roll, but that's almost 3 months away.

On an unrelated note the CCS Sakura banner is up.

What are the best characters for strike time teams? Stuff like Yoda's charge attack or light Clarisse's Power Inhibitor, where they get that big damage boost easily?
I've been loving having those two in their respective elements, and curious if I might be overlooking a different character that I could fit in

I would rather get Rayearth stuff than CCS stuff

Silva

At least it ain't Madoka or Sailor Moon.

What

dark sakura let's go

Story mode battles against clow cards. Seal them and it unlocks the costume that corresponds with that costume which, I hope against hope, will off different elements or skill sets for event Sakura.

Was not expecting that, unless I missed something from the manga or the show.

I want to play with Suzuka's belly button

Cagliostro corrupted Sakura so now the Cardcaptor desires total dominance over the spirits.

I so do hope they at least have conversations while in battle together.

Possessed loli best loli

14 days of quartz farming confirmed

RECORD OF LODOSS WAR COLLAB EVENT WHEN

Which old anime would you like to see Granblue do a collab with next?

*not from markerting or Yakuza, if you think I am then you're just silly, I am an average waifu grinding player just like you

Dungeon Meshi Collab?

1. Lyrical Nanoha
2. Precure
3. Prisms Illya
4. Trouble
5. FotNS

hnnngh

1. EXA_PICO
2. .hack
3. Touhou
4. Tekken
5. Skies of arcadia

I just want them to do a Fate collab so I can get Artoria in my party already, with possibility of Archer and Lancer too

Am I going to make it in time for GW?

Probably should include this

If it's only anime then:
1. Anything that gives me one more loli with Cags VA.
2. Precure
3. Read or Die The TV
4. Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi or Kino no Tabi
5. Mitsudomoe

too many daggers. Get 2 water ex weapons in there in place of lancelot's dagger and one of those levi daggers. But yes, you'll be fine for GW. Grind out some fodder to skill them up over the next month and you should be able to solo some NMs. Also work on getting Gabby's wand to SSR.

You need some normal modifier, Grind the ROTB axe during the rerun at the end of this month and try to slimeblast to 101 if your crew can carry you on RQ for the water ex's

Gintama
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Excel Saga
Fist of the North Star

Claymore

Haven't run a train in a while, but goddamn, did they increase the droprates or something?

Yes, much needed really now that the rainbow meta eats your fodder like no tomorrow.

gematsu.com/2017/10/granblue-fantasy-fes-2017-set-december-22-23

He's come so far

SSR when?

EXPLODE

Did this shit become a meme while I wasn't looking?

It's shitposting bait from forever ago.

Enjoyed the show, but moonland hates the airbender and unfortunately likes the whorra series over that one.

Naru Drama CD translated

track5.mixtape.moe/qwbksg.mp3

the thumbnail made it look like some giant titty scorpion centuar

Got a request for a short guide on buying the emanga

bookwalker.jp/de5471e5a9-da8d-47ee-af83-c0f676df8a02/

create an account on bookwalker, add this book (and if you like, the other three volumes at the bottom) click on the cart at the top right and follow the checkout process

after you buy the books you can just hit my page again at the top right at the first link which will take you to your page, on the right side look for a window like the one in my picture, the one circled in green will let you read the manga, the one in red will let you see your serial codes

to redeem the serial codes go back to the game, mypage -> news -> redeem serial code

input serial codes, scroll down, and under the books tab (selected by default) hit the first one simply titled granblue fantasy

one purchase of each volume gives 30 pots and 60 berries, purchase of volumes 1-3 will give you a damascus bar, the damascus crystal bonus from buying volume 1 doesn't work with bookwalker for some reason.

sorry, other TWO volumes, there are only 3 volumes released so don't double purchase volume 3.

More volumes to come for those who can read as well as more goodies for those who recklessly spend their money on the gacha jew

Nobody except your boss asked, did they?

I'm thinking of botting for Anat. Does anyone have advice on that matter?

I've also seen an allegedly undetectable poker bot after a quick search (first result). Is it true/reliable?

Save the tokens for other purchases, everybody has a boner for Anat that it's always what's in the wind support
Get your Tia Omega MLB and use that for your main, screw the Anat

Don't bot for too long and always keep the game open but minimized so you have 2 browser windows open in case you get hit with a CAPTCHA and need to answer it quickly

Let's be honest here, you don't know who made the program and if it has anything you don't want on your system
Also you found it as the first result, not very undetectable now is it if you were able to find it from a single search

Download a bot and don't leave it running too long at once, you'll raise flags if you leave it on 5 hours at a time, go for an hour+ 2 times a day and you'll be fine with a poker bot
Also CyGames doesn't really care if you run a bot, how else do you think people get Christine?

Thanks for the solid advice.

Have a Silva.

Now that I think of it, would you–or anyone else for that matter–happen to have a bot you'd recommend?

Anat's far better to have while you get your grid padded out and once that's finished; it's good for its attack up buff.

True
I don't know what anons Wind grid looks like, if it's full of magna SSR weapons then user should go for the Tia Omega but if not the Anat would be the better choice until that time comes

I got her the honest way by playing poker myself.

This. Anat is a strong start for new players even if she does get replaced by tiamat as your main summon. Even then, she has good stats and can boost all of your teams strength. Also, you're better off having her in your wind support summon slot when friend requesting higher level players. They don't want their wind summon list filled up with subpar summons.

My wind grid barely exists at this point; I'm still working on my main, dark team (whose grid is relatively strong).

I resolved to focus on strengthening that before going fully into any other element, since it's usually a struggle for me to get MVP from Yugu-chan (outside of strike time), but impossible from all the others.

My advice to you is to NOT focus on a single element
Right now you'll want to fight normal/hard versions of the bosses and then host Magna trains for the hope of getting red chest drops
When you're grids are looking better then focus on one element at a time
If you focus on one element too early then your others will lack which will hurt you during RoTB and U&F

Have you tried the rotating showdowns yet?
The weapons from those dailies are great for early/mid game grids and the summons aren't too bad

I can't say I've farmed them much; I've spent most of my time on GBF farming for magna weapons (largely in vain, with the exception of my Dark grid–at least until Celeste started being stingy).

That aside, and though I did say I was focusing on my Dark team, I still do the other magnas–largely, however, for the SRs, for fodder. So, in a sense, I'm not exactly focusing on Dark. (My first pendant purchase was a Yugu Crystal Sword). That being said, none of my teams do as well in U&F as my dark team.

How long have you been playing?

Since Q4 last year.

That pic is too cute.

Getting Anat asap is always a good idea but you don't really need to bot for her.

Don't let the bot unattended, you need to keep an eye on it to avoid missing the captcha that sometimes appears, failing the captcha is pretty much a guaranteed short ban and could lead to a permanent one if you keep being retarded.

It's not undetectable but Cygames doesn't really care much as long as you are not being a retard.

Until you have atleast 5 sl10 SSR bolts you are better off using double Anat than Tiamat+Anat, also Anat is very useful in your summon grid since she has gacha summon stats and a good call.

my.mixtape.moe/aamahj.rar

I would recommend you to focus on Wind first since Dark/Light are harder to build but if your best chars are Dark/Light then go for it.

Rainbow meta is for veteran players, outside of ayy bosses and GW you can get away with playing off-element so there is no need to worry about rainbow until you are atleast HL.

Building a grid could take from 1 month to 3 depending your luck and the build your aiming for, so be sure to focus and finish one element before moving to the next.

Use this gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids

You fucked up, you should only buy Light or Dark weapons with pendants since chev and boatslut are cunts.

Yyggs is also one of the most generous Primals.

Indeed.

I get a lot of SSR fodder from yugu but I never get any fucking swords

Would it have hurt them to add Halloween Cags?

Yggs gives me nothing but a useless knife despite being my strongest team by far. Snek and Tia are super generous through.

We need a Vyrnball flag.

I'm inclined to think I didn't do so. First pic is my dark grid; the Zaghnals and spears were given almost en masse–for a time, Celeste was far more generous than any of the others. She also threw three of her selfies at me in a similarly short period of time.

The spears are not ideal, I know, but Celeste's generosity has seemingly dried up, so I'm not being picky for now. That said, the fact that I have these weapons (at their current skill levels) allows me to fight decently with them and focus on getting other teams to similar levels of power–hence the Crystal Sword purchase.

The second pic is my frontline team; Orchid and Black Knight are also in my crew, but need leveling. I play GBF with a view to using the characters I like; since Naru-neechan is one of my favorites, and a bunch of dark characters were practically thrown at me (why I actually didn't mind Cygames before the Izmir incident), I chose dark as my main team.

Bahamut is one of my favorite characters across all media, anyway–favorite incarnation is FFVIII Bahamut. Best design.

I didn't see these posts–Yugu has been giving me quite a few daggers, as well. She's been stingy with the swords.

Sage for rapid posting.

Also

Dude what have you been doing for the last 9 months or so? I took one GW for me to realize I needed to build a grid instead of sticking whatever worked in there. Running daily hard and omega with my LL crew mates every night and I had two of my grids filled in a month and a half.

Is this a common thing? One of my crew mates who started out way before me and who has much better characters was talking to me about his lack of grids. I get that it is easy to leech off crew mates, but wouldn't you rather get big so you could be the big guy the teamlets leech off of?

Read my posts after the one you replied to.

Sage for post deletion/correction.

Holla Forums housekeeping is finally over

So regarding this team. Would it benefit me to throw in a Baha fist coda? The HP isn't as important as the DATA which feeds Mahira's buff.

Thanks, all, for your responses–and in advance, for any forthcoming.

Would gladly let her clean my house.

By the way, your link isn't working for me.

I know you said that it's not necessary to bot for Anat, but I detest gambling simulators, and it'd take time I simply don't have, these days. The Fury stones are also pretty good, too.

if data is so important just use elysian… as baha weapon get gun i guess?

I would if I had been able to get xeno harp.

Damn it. I keep forgetting to change that.

You'd be surprised how bad RNG can be for some people. I've been farming Tia for months and only have two MLB guns just starting on my third. Ygg and Levi have been the kindest to me. I do Colo only for stones, quartz, and SSR fodder since I'm doing primal grid.

Yes.

You don't need that many magna weapons in your grid at all, you need to get a Baha weapon ASAP, current event EX bow and later grind a GW/Qilin weapon for main hand.

Check the basic grids i linked before.

You only need one in case you want to play a spear class like Holy Saber or Bishop.

That's the only reason to play Grindwaifu Fantasy, E-Sports faggots belong in the trash.

It's a terrible idea to try to grind other grids before finishing completely at least 1 but in the end the choice is yours, you've been warned.

I wager the hebrews are at fault for this, try this anonfile.com/u406Dac7bd/Granblue_Pokerbot_2017_32x-64x.rar

Can we hope for a 18M/Halloween event soon? We could use some freebies before halloween gacha starts

Agreed, 100%. Though I'm on the verge of switching to a new GBF waifu (original has a certain flaw that bugs me at the back of my mind, potential new one has possibly no flaws).

Some user here doesn't seem agree with that, probably thinking of the "rainbow meta" I've been hearing about. I responded to him, saying that I don't exactly focus on dark, since I go through all 6 magnas…but it still is my primary effort, since I have the most in it, and any growth in my Dark grid contributes to farming for others.

As for a Bahamut weapon, well, I have enough Rusted Swords (COMPLETELY disinterested in the Dagger–because it's a dagger, because I like swords conversely, and because I'm a big fan of BFDT) to get started. I just didn't pay any attention because I thought it'd require that I get my grid stronger…which was what I've been focused on to the oblivion of nearly everything else. I'm also working toward the first (Eahta) of two (maybe three–Threo, then possibly Tweyen) Eternals, so the material costs of a Bahamut weapon also kept it out of mind.

Agreed, 100%. Though I'm on the verge of switching to a new GBF waifu (original has a certain flaw that bugs me at the back of my mind, potential new one has possibly no flaws).

Some user here doesn't seem agree with that, probably thinking of the "rainbow meta" I've been hearing about. I responded to him, saying that I don't exactly focus on dark, since I go through all 6 magnas…but it still is my primary effort, since I have the most in it, and any growth in my Dark grid contributes to farming for others.

As for a Bahamut weapon, well, I have enough Rusted Swords (COMPLETELY disinterested in the Dagger–because it's a dagger, because I like swords conversely, and because I'm a big fan of BFDT) to get started. I just didn't pay any attention because I thought it'd require that I get my grid stronger…which was what I've been focused on to the oblivion of nearly everything else. I'm also working toward the first (Eahta) of two (maybe three–Threo, then possibly Tweyen) Eternals, so the material costs of a Bahamut weapon also kept it out of mind.

Waifu polygamist get out.

I went after Threo because she made the grind bearable thanks to Ground Zero. Also because I wanted to make shortstacked team.

You're mistaken. There can only be one–I'm just trying to figure out whom that one is.

That's alright then, make sure to be good to her she finds you.

There better be a holloweens magfest or I won't be able to level up these butter knives.

Without a doubt. I will be sure to choose carefully, this time, and there will be no second thoughts.

(checked)

I can't see them not doing a Halloween magnafest, but more like it'll be during the entirety of CCS collab

I want Sakura to start now.

Naru-neechan is absurdly adorable.

I should be able to spank Monkiee when she comes back. Another loli to cross off the list.

You monster

DELETE THIS

Joke
You

Don't get bent out of shape just cause you can't speak American good.

You bring up an interesting point, do I want to get Mahira or Anchira…

Makira is grat. Takes a minute to get her turbine to speed, but once she takes off Ayer becomes death, destroyer of life bars. Throw Uncle Cags on for that Reverse Oroburous, debuff, and heals.

Dirt is dank

I think unless they're something interesting outside the SSR, I might just be doing pendant farming for the next two weeks.

I'm already burned out with GBF. I just log in for rewards nowadays.

you can equip point dagger for faster honor gains

finally !

COMBUST

Here's what I have Holla Forums. Go nuts.

Ferry is garbage except in certain raids. Just make two teams, one with Ferry and one with Song, depending on if you want to ougi or not.

Replace Juliet, switch to Elysian, get Ferry'd in under 3 turns.

Juliet is one of light's only good attackers. That's pretty much the last character he should replace most of the time.

jeanne zeta juliet for atma spear memes :^)

Posting Summer Izmir uncensor script for crew.
github.com/weejiaquan/giveizmirback/raw/master/Replace Izmir Summer Asset to JP.user.js

Use tampermonkey or whatever.

I see you have exquisite taste in choosing girls that make cute noises when they attack every turn

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14602

SLIMEFEST

I know they're rare but I want them

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!?
Does it mean a free draw that has a chance at grand characters?
Is it still Summer in the draw system for those who missed out on pulling Summer version characters

ARE YOU FUCKING READY FOR INCREASED REWARDS/XP AND CARDCAPTOR AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME??
My body will never not be ready

Fuck. Let me get my half pot drops and stop trying to get me to grind slime search.

KMR is being pretty cheap with this magnafest. Along with coop not getting anything, the free draws start on the 11th, while magnafest starts on the 10th. It also ends before 5am on the 24th, while magnafest ends at 9pm that day. Why's he jewing us two days of free draws?

He's basicly rushing to get the milestones out of the way, we hit the 18M or even 19M players months ago, the upside is that he at least does that much instead of going from 15M straigh to 20M

This is OP image for next thread if I am not here to make it.

Please no, I don't need Sakura armpit to tempt my dick every time I check the thread.

There is no way to resist any part of Sakura.

Not related to Cags. If I could draw I would draw that scene from Predator when Arnold and Weathers reunite.

You know what this game really needs

It's for Cagliostro to have as many costumes as CC Sakura

Dang old dang man. Look at the shitter on that critter.

Your wish came true; shoulda been more specific!

also holy shit holy many lolicons did that show make jesus.

And be sure to make it lolicon edition too.

Anyone got a picture of Sakura in a prisoners uniform?

Don't think that's one of Tomoyo's fetishes.

I have seen enough doujins to say otherwise.

5* when?

5* when!?

Suptix incoming. Also Magisa and Petra are in the sakura event.

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14648

Wonderful.

my wallet weeps

Why isn't Cags in it?
Think they might have a secret little chat with each other or maybe cross fate?

If they hadn't of fucked with Izmir, I would have already ticketed someone last suptix. Too bad I had already used the start dash before they did it.

CCS collab event is up. And so is my dick.

If everything, and I mean everything goes perfectly this month, I will be ablebto spark during Halloweenfest, give me your energy bros

Looks like Sakura is going to be on my team forever now
Even if she were an R summon I'd never abandon her

The nips really know their audience

This is why you take the harem route.

How much you got right now?

I want to caress her fluffy tail.

Sakura seems like a much nicer character than the homosword was, even if she cannot attack.

They make a compelling offer.

Happy birthday user!
Don't kill yourself yet

Socie pls.

60400 and 73 tickets

60400 and 73 tickets

3170101E jk bring damage

I might be going blind, but it looks like Sakura has no element here.

yugu is being nice

always has been
hck

Memerolls are up, remember to not expect anything good so you can be suprised when a miracle happens

Magisa has the same voice actor as Yuuko from xxxHolic.

interdimensional magic shop adventure when

So far Cags has not been in the story. I am disappointed.

8E85A470 jk bring damage

Lest you forget.

Is anyone else getting a strange graphical glitch with missions that have multiple battles?

yeah for some reason they keep having more than one battle, it's so weird

What a time to be alive.

WOW NOT EVEN APOLOGEMS WILL REMEDY THIS WRONG

HOLY SHIT they butchered her, this character is all over the place and I don't know what they were trying to achieve

shes core for lucha/punching bag memes

she is alright for a grand order team, as two members of your team will have shit damage anyway, so her not attacking isn't a detriment.

They really screwed up her character, and I was disappointed she didn't have any healing skills. Not only that, her support skill contradicts her abilities. Can't attack for shit, but can attack by using a water or lightning attack. Whoever thought of this as a good idea needs their teeth kicked in.

She is not terrible to be honest, especially given she is free. She can reach the debuff caps combined with mist, she has a special delay like debuff on her ougi, two nukes, a passive stamina for the party, and can provide DATA, echo, and/or meter for the party on a four turn cooldown. If she could attack she would probably be top tier. The summon is not bad when uncapped either, reaching 30% cut making it a budget Hector.

Crew 3's buffs ran out, you told us to notify you here.

from the first nm60 i unlocked in the first flip i get

She's a better fit in niche builds, but I'm perfectly happy with this FREE SSR, especially since she blows that homosword right out of the water.

Oh, and I forgot her 4th skill is either a partywide DATA buff, uplift, echo, or all of them on a 4 turn CD, which is pretty amazing.

So what's the ranking of each f2p element? Both magna and primal versions. All discussions I encounter are based around dark due to summer zooey with gislas+hades and earth due to ayer with titan.
I assume wind is pretty good since the guns offer both high raw atk stat, enmity, and anat being a good summon to use.

Sakura is bad if you have Ferry or even the maids. Otherwise it's a pretty good free character, especially for newbies to use in any teams. She's like the poor man's korwa and situationally can get you 2 more turns before you need phalanx.
I do have to agree that she isn't THAT great and Lyria is way more useful as a party filler for any team. Not to mention off element she loses her passive pretty fast.
It's kinda weird the last gacha light characters are based around charges (Clarisse, Baotorda, maids) yet Sakura encourages less charges and more normal attacking.

What's the point of ranking them when you need a grid in each element in the rainbow meta?

Because in a lot of raids I see luchas casting zooey skills and MVPing all the time even offelement. There's also Ubaha.

uBaha is a different beast as you need a grid that can help you survive as much as you need to do damage.

There's more to getting mvp than just the grid, too. Nip ping and the pool of characters each element has adds to it.

anything that has 2 gw characters beside light

Should I just spam the normal fairy extra quest for those?

You can't grind the EX and Maniac stages?

Grid is too pleb for that.

on-element boost isn't that much outside of the cases where you're actually punished for being off-element - the only one that matters is GW, which is also incidentally pretty much the only meaningful 'end-game' competition currently, which makes it matter the most.

Outside of that, if you're capable of hitting the damage cap off element through various memes, then the only advantage on element gets, damage-wise, is critical hits, which again isn't that big.

On top of that, there's a lot of unintuitive things to damage racing that just don't make sense but help a ton, primarily in that your level of eSports directly correlates with the number of windows you have open of Granblue for the same exact raid. A single turn of auto attack animations can take 10+ seconds, but you can actually attack again after roughly 4.25 seconds - so having a second window open is necessary for maximizing turns taken, and some super serious people do a third window.

Realistically, your F2P element ranking is dependent on the characters you have, some of which are insanely necessary for synergy. Assuming you get the worst gacha draws in the history of ever (like Rdy - renown for having only pulled De La Filles in his first half year of playing), the ranking probably looks like this:

Magna:
Water > Dark > Earth > Wind > Fire > playing a different game > Light

Primal:
Earth > Water = Fire > Dark > Some fuckboy Grande Order team with all HP Skills > Light and Wind

My reasoning for this is that Uno and Quatre for Water are absolutely godly - if the grind to 5* both of them is taken (which is as shitty for a paying player as it is for an F2P player) then it stands far above the rest of the elements. Additionally, Water has ridiculously good Idols from events, and Story Kat who is an SSR cosplaying as an SR. Dark is up next because even with bad gacha luck, getting anything Dark means you probably pulled a decent attacker, as well as having a good GW character, bonus points for having a good enmity grid. Earth is next for decent GW characters, easy magna grid to farm, and good idol character. Wind is okay because it has a good enmity grid but without specific characters it falls short very quickly end-game. Fire also needs specific characters and its magna grid still kinda sucks. Pretend Light doesn't exist if you're F2P.

For Primal: Earth has a good primal grid that is reasonable to farm which can put 5* Sarasa to work. Next up are Water and Fire - note, Water is the best Primal grid if you have infinite money, but without infinite money it's only a good Primal grid that is carried by absurdly good GW characters. Dark is also a good Primal grid, but it requires a lot of money or a hell of a lot of grinding and why wouldn't you just do Magna?

These rankings change depending on what kind of characters you pull, mostly whether Fire and Dark are higher than Earth and Water for your layout.

Light is fucking garbage just don't do it, save yourself the trouble. It's the worst grind in the game and doesn't even manage to do good damage, and then you're still dependent on good characters anyway. Your selection of weapons is so dull and boring that your Magna grid and your Primal grid are exactly the same.

Wind doesn't have a Primal grid.

Hol' up nigger how does grind matter if you're talking of teams with 2 5* jewbanchous?

It's that despite the grind it still does shit damage and is character dependent. You grind probably as much if not more as getting two 5* GWs and you're still not even doing as much as a full Dark enmity grid with Rs.

So is anyone else experiencing lag or is it one of my extensions?

Light has the cutest girls and best characters, and I hope you don't need parabots in your life
I will play light and you will like it.

screw you user I will play light and you will like it

The waifu tier list is the only one that matters and won't bring you pain. 4th row masteries will save our waifus

Are the weapon and summon from the Sakura event worth grinding for or should I just move on back to my eternals grind?

Nothing in this game is worth grinding except crystals and tickets.

If you for whatever reason lack a dark carbuncle or want one that boosts light instead of dark attack the summon reaches 30% when uncapped which pairs nicely with phalanx. The weapon is held back by being a staff, even if its fully uncappable its not that much better than other dark unknowns and since there will be a xeno weapon eventually you can pass on it.

Alright, thanks. Back to eternals grinding then.
Also is it possible to lack a carbuncle? They give those things away like candy don't they

Water's fucking stupid in general because not only do you get Veil, Dispel, and Damage Cut out of characters you acquire really early, but you can also get two mediocre (but serviceable) attackers in Vane and Therese before getting Quatre and Uno.

Then if you're a dedicated reroller you can even get Water Charlotta too.

Really, the only thing holding Water back as an F2P element is the shitty Leviathan Dagger droprates.

moon stones are limited to how many you can buy a month to uncap the buncle, and some may want to get another uncapped first (ie water and fire for next gw), so this summon is a good way to postpone getting your dark buncle done now

Shit, not Dispel. Clarity is what I meant to say.

Honestly, if Water got a Dispel character for free, that would be ridiculously overpowered.

More than lag I'm getting constant network errors, already tried to clear cache and disable viramate but to no avail.

i'm getting the same

I've been wondering if my devices were getting more broken than normal… Good to know its not just me

Ten more days of this. Gonna be a dried up husk by the end of this event.

apologems incoming?

I'd take a hundred pots too with rotb behind the corner

unfortunately it isn't the case i think it's some fucked up dns config so no apollos

New thread