Overrated games thread

Pic definitely related

Your favorite game.

Bait.
Baldur's Gate only gets in 2, i agree
Bait
Bait, but do you mean only blue? Makes no sense.
Completely underrated gem, that's was last good bioware rpg on par with first mass effect.

Show me better cowboy game.

Anything that isn't on PC and can't be emulated because I suck dicks.

You are weak.

wojak threads when?

Who? Excuse me, but i don't follow your e-celeb tastes.

I want newfags to leave.

Oh, so the sad feel man is called wojak, eh? Who the fuck named him? Reddit?

His actual name is warm face, the creator's name is Wojak (he's Polish). People started calling warm face Wojak for whatever reason.

I am now really mad. Curse you, user.

This game was the one that stopped me having any faith in popular opinion in gaming.

pic related

bait

Found the faggot.

DooM and Mario 64 are like 4/10s by todays standards. E.Y.E is a poorly coded HL2 mod with a pretentious story and horrible enemy spawning and shit combat overall. Deus Ex sucks by todays standards too, clunky interface, ugly graphics, shit voice acting and cringy dialogue. STALKER is just shit and feels unfinished plus it needs like a hundred mods to barely work. Now come at me Holla Forumsirgins

Ohh I almost forgot about another of Holla Forumss sacred cow, only manchildren or actual children would enjoy this bore of a game. Horrible putrid cutesy artstyle, combat is boring as heck, lots of fucktarded characters with a oh so quirky localization and annoying mario music. I hate this trash

But user, this game is considered shit.