Original Fallout is Free on Steam

store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/
This,FO 2 and Tactics were free on GoG a while back so you might have it there already

Why bother when we have Fallout 3.

I shoulda got 'em back when they were on GOG for free
I guess I could pirate them but that's no fun

Is this Bethesda's way of saying sorry for Creation Club?

Or are they planning on adding Creation Club support for the original Fallout?

where does the time go, Holla Forums?

NO
STOP

Why would I play this when we have Fallout 4 at our disposal? It's the infinitely superior game, and only bitter, permavirgin, neckbear, acoustic losers think the shitty isometric games were in any way, shape, or form, good…

Thanks for your sacrifice Todd Howard King of gaming.

You know I have beeb building up this account with a lot of the free games that are given away, would this shit be worth 5 dollars?

lmao kiddo just pirate gog version

True, but Fallout 1 is a superior book.

Yeah, pretty sure I got every old FO game for free because of GOG.
ishiggy

Wasn't FO1 given away for free a few years ago as well?

It was FO1,2 and Tactics for free on GOG a few years back.

thanks, user
just want to see if this budget laptop can run anything fun, it is an A6 with r4 graphics.

It'd just be funny.

you forgot your ":^)"

And the initial gog versions had a fuckton of bonus content like pdfs of the various manuals and cards from the box and complete soundtracks. Bethascuck versions have almost fuckall, and the Steam versions never had bonuses whatsoever.

They are making it free because Todd is probably going to remake it soon.

To an empty bliss beyond this world.

From what I remember, Bethesda was taking over the rights to all those games and preemptively threatened GOG to pull them down or face legal action when the transfer of rights was completed.

So GOG decided to give them a middle finger by having the games as a free download a few days before the transfer.

t. 14 year old

Got it.

Up your ass.

Something about the internet, or imageboards or maybe some generational thing seems to have affected people's comprehension skills.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, OP.

When did this aggression towards feelsposting start?

Its agression towarss anything really, considering both of those posts were probably made by the cuckchan retards flooding the board, shitting up everything.

Look at all the non effort and cuckchan OPs being made lately along with all the shitposting and derailing going on inside the threads.

I think the 4cuck non renumerated janitors are going rampage.

Expect lots of negative reviews from people not being able to get past the cave with the rats.

Fallout is the Dark Souls of Fallout franchise

Stop whining like a beta bitch and get the fuck over yourself, that's why people don't like it

Everyone's played it. Unless this board is as underaged as it seems.

It's the text-only medium. No voice, no facial expressions; there aren't any cues to pick up on. And you can't assume anyone's being sarcastic in the Year Formerly Known As The Current Year. There's nothing that would never be said by someone unironically.