Grand Strategy Games

Archive
pastebin.com/stLT1bVc
pastebin.com/dTCRqZuN
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

This Day in History, September 30th

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!080z0b6Q!7nCApmDlOb_9sgffE5ovKLAvBapjzLpi8656cYzQuL8
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/europa-universalis-iv-development-diary-23-tell-me-sweet-little-lies.675296/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-3rd-of-october-2017.1048573/
github.com/hadorganization/geheimnisnacht
mega.nz/#!EptTUQaC!Onm2o1aNIMDdKdIcUcd4v9iSv7RGX9ZS5fsri6Sx-Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwyl55gdyVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn it put /gsg/ in the thread title next time and every time.
Punjab is a fucking shit the only good things about it is its big population and starting with 2 military reforms.
Annexing Sindh only gave me 2k research points though, wtf with the exact same reforms as Japan I got 25k research annexing Korea.
Even if it was per state that's at least 5k research points per state for korea and only 2k for Sindh.

No.

mega.nz/#!080z0b6Q!7nCApmDlOb_9sgffE5ovKLAvBapjzLpi8656cYzQuL8

Just in case somebody needs it. I don't think I'll be updating the mod for a while won't be able to, for personal reasons (unless requested for bugs and/or errors.)
In any case I'll still be lurking around for feedback and complaints.

Are regional capitals broken in MEIOU 2.0? Trying to administer any non-contiguous territory like the Burgundian Inheritance just ends up with you killing tens of thousands of rebels until autonomy increases enough that you only get 5-10% of value of the provinces, while the only capitol buildings that make a noticeable CE difference are ones in your capital.

Bit unrelated but CE distance calculation doesn't seem to take account that runners/messenger should most likely be able to take shortcut through subject nation lands.

Runners/Messengers could take shortcut through subject nation lands, instead they go much longer route through owned provinces.

Holy fuck I hate you for not putting /gsg/ in the title, stop it. This shit is fucking cancer, fuck off with your "muh halfchanners" that's just a shitty excuse for being a complete fucking retard.

People still play EU3?

I tried it a while back. May be just my own fault but the UI felt so clunky I had to give up.

Is there any hope of saving this run? TRP makes this a bit different than I'm used to. I thought invading Siberia would help Germany but now they're getting fucked in the ass by the US, though still managing to hold off the Soviets. I don't expect them to survive the year. The soviets have 90 divisions caught in eastern siberia but they're still getting supplied somehow even though the way the province connections work mean they shouldn't (and I know they're not being supplied by sea). Not pictured, I've taken Australia and all the Pacific Islands including Hawaii so I'm not afraid of the US at the moment. I wanted to hold off on taking India until the Soviets were finished but that looks farther and farther away as now the Brits are building up troops along my line. Is my only hope to somehow develop nukes?

Oh and Hitler was assassinated in the July 1944 plot, that's why Ludwig Beck is in charge.

They used to be broken. I haven't really tested them now except to know that they work (my Granadan game got a ton of money when a put one in Cairo) but from the files it looks like they subtract 15 days travel time on the province they are in, which should spread out amongst the other provinces. Best placed along on a port somewhere and having a capital on a port, CE seems to work best that way. However, reading the code I think they might not do anything past a certain point, so they might have no effect if CE is already complete shit.

For the most part the best way to do things is to stack -autonomy and centralization.

Muh dick

It's time for roleplaying: peace out :^)
Nice ID btw

I JUST WANT TO AUTISTICALLY REBUILD THE WORLD FROM LATE ANTIQUITY TO MEDIEVAL BUT THE STUPID SHIT AI RUINS MY DE JURE DRIFTS AND BUILD "DE JURE" (((ROMAN))) TITLES INSTEAD OF THE CORRECT TITULAR TITLES

Go after the Raj if possible, otherwise nukes

I'm think it's going have to be nukes at this point. The soviets are about to send six billion troops my way.

Give me suggestions on what to do.

end your life

Update: Germany surrendered, Balkans and Italy are next. Western Siberian front crumbling from Soviet onslaught. Eastern Siberian pocket still not destroyed yet. Considering retreat to more defensible line in Korea or completely abandoning the mainland. Nuclear research slow.

Disgusting blob map.
Balkanization is better.

So now it's Nihon against the world?

go back PLEASE

no

is this meme still legit if you a german and play germany in a gsg? or does this only count for non germans?
t.german

Go back to playing your circlejerk games of victoria 2 with that autist who spams Mosley in cuckchan.

That one gets me everytime since its muslims that always plea about how they want this huge state that is run based on their religious scriptures and where non-muslims and non-Arab cultures don't exist.

Einen Döner bitte.

To be honest, Germany is almost always the most fun country to play in Paradox games. Especially in Victoria 2.

It's because they generally have a lot of strategic options in how to play or who to fight wars against, while as other nations like France or the UK you're semi locked in already.

Same deal for why Japan is usually a lot of fun to play as too

Mosley was white and based

But the circlejerker who spammed him wasn't.

It's always the easiest region to play.

To Taqqiya, my infidel brother. When sharia comes, you will be my favorite slave.

And guess who would like nothing more than to eradicate all culture from before 800…

If you've got any puppets in the area, try and capture more of East Asia and retreat to Korea to slow down Soviet's avalanche (unless they're slow as fuck to move towards you). Assuming you get the nukes, don't use them on the Ruskies but rather on the Americans.

White and based.

How does TRP handle Soviet Union balance? It doesn't give them 600+ divisions for free does it?

The USSR is easy to defeat in TRP.
However, it's insanely difficult to play.

They definitely get some free divisions but I'm not sure how many. I know that once you get to Moscow they'll get few armored divisions. They're still pretty easy to defeat as pointed out though. Unlike in Darkest Hour vanilla they're actually pretty weak in 1941.

I think the problem was that the Germany AI was retarded in my game. They didn't do Barbarossa, it was the USSR that declared war on them in 1942.

That's the plan. I think I can put up a better fight if I retreat my western forces to the mountains in China. The good thing is that I have Pearl Harbor so I should be able to nuke the entire west coast.

Italy is still kicking for now.

I don't think nuking the west coast will help you win. Nukes are best used to annihilate doomstacks in your path.

You can trigger surrender events if you nuke a country enough. Does TRP get rid of that?

I don't know. In vanilla and all the mods I've played only Japan has had nuke surrender events.

These are great

From checking the files it looks like the US does have a surrender to nuke event but it's only for Germany and it's ten nukes. I think the surrender events that I'm thinking of are from World in Flames II.

Has anyone ever considered making a barbarian invasions/migration period Victoria 2 mod? You'd have to redo the economy system, but you'd have already a good population system that is much more important for the period than the feudal mechanics and dynasties of CK2.

Yea fuck population abstraction. I doubt I can get back to vanilla EU4 after tasting the fruit that is Meiou&Taxes.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to happen, essentially Bulgaria tag-switched (due to some civil war event thing I guess?) and dodged war that I had spend 7k kebabs in siege attrition.

Could always just play Rome Total War modded or RTW:BI and auto resolve all of the battles.

I couldn't close the pocket fast enough so my troops have withdrawn to defensive positions. I withdrew all of my troops from SEA to shore up my position in the north and I'm going to have to give up most of that area. Hopefully China's troops will be sufficient to cover their southern border after the British conquer Siam and Indochina. I might also withdraw garrisons from the pacific if I need to, it depends on if I have enough oil to be able to hold the seas.

Gaze upon my abomination.

It's just a fat Second Reich that ate Entente colonies, I don't see the abominable part. Ottomans still existing is gross and that's a rather large Yugoslavia (they even stole bits of Greece for the Shqiptars if I'm seeing that right) plus no small Poland formed up from yours & the Russians' Polish majority areas for an Eastern buffer is disconcerting, but beside the roaches the only real eyesore is the large Russia. Large Russia is only good when it's Vozd-tier panslavic Third Rome big, otherwise it should go home and get broken up into its constituent states. And I guess you missed the German part of Switzerland, if you feel inclined to break that up. Asia is pretty disgusting, but that's kind of par for the course.

ugh

Playing as the bad guy is fun.

Come one

I bet you're a Trump supporter too?

They're arguably the easiest nation, figured I need to learn this mod better. Screenshots are from game where I was doing quite nicely but then Turks announced that Bessarabia is part of Sultanate of Rum and steamrolled me with twice the force limit and manpower generated from thin air. I'm open for suggestions for countries to play, Muscovy seems bit hard due to piss-poor urbanization of Russian clay. (Constantinopole's urban population rivals that of the entire Russia)

Based Erdogan

How do I increase Development Level in M&T?

Everyday I hate Paradox more for scrapping the original coalition mechanic for multiplayer orientated bad goy points.

What was the original coalition mechanic like (I'm assuming you talk about EU4)

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/europa-universalis-iv-development-diary-23-tell-me-sweet-little-lies.675296/

Yes
Well, I bet a $1000 on him wining at least

How did Coalitions work before that update?

I'm assuming you pre-emptively killed Ottos before they cannibalized other Kebabs, how did you do it?

Nah, it was a pre-release dev diary. I assume it was intended to model the all the Italian wars (like Serenissima Italia tries to) or crusades on the Ottomans, but it was scrapped and replaced with the current system where land grabbing makes you threatening for a few decades and then all of your neighbours act like you didn't triple in size and are obviously coming for them next.

Please spoiler shit like that.

>>>Holla Forums

Roach, I leave near Turkey. I have more than enough historical reasons to hate you and your religion. Even today there is a totally not-Turkish political party in my country and meanwhile Erdogan is still talking as if we are part of the Ottoman Empire. There is no memephobia here. No one is afraid of you. Everyone is either making fun of you or being disgusted by ugly roaches.

My bad, I didn't realize the dev diary promised more organic coalitions instead of the current "they accumulated too many bad boy points, lets gang on them" or "they accumulated just tiny bit less bad boy points than required, lets just ignore the fact that they ate all those countries."

BRAINLETS OUT

Have you secured a piece of territory for you and your fellow haplotype-sharing subjects today, /gsg/?

Is this M&T?

Try:

It's something of a problem with everyone in M&T in Asia since high population = high AE, but it's fairly well managable and eventually all the Admin Efficiency/Expansion efficiency you get makes blobbing pretty easy.

Just have more development I think. Or maybe it's based on Urbanization or something?

I'm so fucking tempted to fix their shitty Caucasus and OP t*rkroaches, but sadly my toaster can't run the mod. It can, but it's like 1 day every 3 seconds on speed 3, on speed 1 is about the same. Can't imagine how slow it's gonna get in the lategame.

I swear I will find you and murder you if you keep this t*rk shit up you fucking retarded crypto-avatarfag.

Non-co-belligerents are best used as money/mana cattle, grind enough warscore on them until they give you all their cash, reparations and if possible, humiliate or even transfer trade power if you had to occupy them completely and have spare warscore.

M&T has population instead of development, it may be based on ratio of rural and urban pops.

Turkroaches have 0.5 more infantry tactics than me because they are single tech level ahead (25->26)

How can I even be a crypto-avatarfag when the board's got IDs enabled, besides I barely ever post any pictures. People like you are the very reason I use t*rk instead of turk :^)

Their sultanate of rum cb is fucking OP. Hell all those stupid railroading CBs are OP.
Not to mention they're probably jacked in modifiers like +20% discipline and +30% morale like in fucking vanilla.

The Sultanate of Rum modifier gives +10% morale, +5% discipline, +3 land force limit, +1 army tradition/year, +12 shekels/year, stability cost -10%, autonomy -0.03%, 25% faster reinforcement and manpower recovery, and a free 5000 manpower.

All before 40 (early max) absolutism, highest tech level and best troops outside of China, +1 stability, +50 starting army tradition (so about 70, meaning massive morale bonus), and +25 starting navy tradition.

Then national ideas and culture that give them -10 years of separatism, 5%-25% faster manpower recovery speed, +2% discipline and -15% core creation cost.

it's seriously astonishing how much asshurt this image still manages to gather just on this single general.

>Get Lesser Nobility loyalty degrades, lose -1 stability when there's only 20% chance of that happening tried to savescum but the took the stab hit on all three times

fourt time, stab hit again

So it's not as bad as I thought. Even still, the rest of the modifiers are fucking silly.
IMO the only world power at game start (or rather, close to game start) should be fucking Ming, and they're still a fledgling post-Yuan kingdom during the gamestart. Seriously, if anyone deserves those silly modifiers, that'd be them. Europe should be utterly fucked from the black plague (and so would be the rest of the world. I mean the plague still lingered around for a while after the first outbreaks.)

What's the fucking reasoning behind these silly modifiers anyway? As far as I know, the early ottoman beyliq was just that, some pissant beyliq that out-kiked the rest of the Anatolian realms, they didn't even have proper artillery until the second half of the 15th century (just like everybody else.) Neither were they some sort of gold-shitting, quick-breeding, fast-healing, sea dog terminators with a technological level that even rivaled (or surpassed it seems) China and Europe. The autonomy-decreasing modifier is the craziest of the bunch, I mean, fucking really? So is the -10 years of separatism natl idea, that's stupid.
If anything, most of the early ottoman populace (and the rest of Anatolia for that matter) was comprised of semi-nomadic pastoralist t*rkmen not too different from the ones in Central Asia; remember the seljuqs? Yeah they were semi-nomadic as well, moving around with the seasons and turning farmlands into graze lands for their caprine concubines. Hell there's still nomadic pastoralists living in Anatolia to this very day.
To assume they had some sort of technological edge at the very beginning of the game is just plain unrealistic, if anything, the early t*rks simply exploited the fact that the ERE had been collapsing for a while and that the post-rum anatolia was a balkanized beyliq hellhole.

Out of curiosity, how slow does your game run? How's the overall performance?

Are you funding your court? It lessens the chance of bad events and improves the chances of good events.

Significantly slower than Vanilla I think (haven't played it a while) but it's rather bearable although I've taken a habit of doing something else on the side during less active periods. IIRC I've had couple of crashes but not recently.

IIRC yes but possibly not enough.

Meanwhile Brandenburg gets fucked with modifier from being ruled by foreign dynasty
They get rather nice mission that give free claims and even cores on neighbors but AE and unlawful territory will be problem.

There's so much bullshit I'd change/remove from that mod. IMO M&T seems a bit overdone and kraut-centered. I mean look at fucking Germany, shit's got like 6 gorillion provinces.
I'm all in for historical accuracy, but not when half the game's provinces are located in a single, rather small area. I get it the place was densely populated, but shit man just tone it down a little bit.
t*rkey being OP as shit doesn't help either.

Its called being historically accurate

I just noticed ID filtering now makes any posts made by a filtered ID completely disappear (as oppose to simply hiding the text, you could still see new posts but their content was hidden) and you can't undo it unless you clear the browser's cookies. That's pretty cool.

*farts*

The reasoning behind that was to try to get historical growth of the Ottomens as they would frequently peace out early with other countries so the +60 warscore or whatever is to try to get them to annex other beyliks.

The Turks only really need a couple of the buffs they get in vanilla or MEIOU, the rest are a symptom of the fact that the AI is fucking stupid and unable to leverage its own strength. Practically every vanilla start has the Ottomans staring at Serbia while they spend several decades trying to reach Palestine and then they become a non-entity for the rest of the game. MEIOU isn't any better, since they never manage to reach their 1444 size or usually even control all of Anatolia, despite the alliance with the Mamluks they always manage to get.

Also to whoever gave the the byzantine strategy a few threads ago, it doesn't work.

Even if you have 100% warscore the ottomens will still have 4 provinces left over, I looked into the war dynamicism triggers and you need dip tech 9 for greek provinces to defect to you or the ottomens need to start force converting the provinces to get religious defections.

The only reason you can get gallopoli is because cores trigger war dynamicism

More like took the scraps

Just annexed my rightful Belgian clay with my Prussian bros. After I dominate the East Indies, I'm not sure what to do next.

What OS are you using? I get the worst graphical glitch. I've figured it's the latest nvidia drivers, before I updated the game worked. I've tried running in wine, but the game would freeze shortly after.

Fuck, I dualboot windows 7.

Activate the counters in the game options!!

it's not a glitch, dumbass, the game is trying to load in sprites, but you forbid the sprites. You gotta go to the options and tell the game you want to use counters

I've decided to try playing Brandenberg with Meiou&Taxes. What autism am I about to get myself into?

I'd recommend taking the "conquer Magdeburg" -mission and letting Bohemia/Poland take some of your slavshit provinces to get rid of the modifier that effectively makes all cultures in your nation non-accepted. You can use Greater Noble Offensive War Support to help reach enough regiments to siege down high level forts. Pomerania mission would theoretically get free cores on five provinces but I'm pretty sure AE doesn't allow taking them all at once and on top of it one of the provinces is in trade league with Lubeck and most OPMs in general area. Claims to provinces that you can take are useful though. Also mod gives modifier to Papal Influece based on distance to Papal State so donät bother maintining relations/influence.

RNG in M&T is set for each month. You can reload a milion times, but if it's the same month as before, the results will also be the exact same. If you get the event to trigger in a different month, the RNG will be different.

This save looks rather ruined (unavoidable peasants war that I estimate will fuck my shit up) I should have savescummed to not revoke privilege that cost 3 stability in much earlier part of it. I have zero motivation to start Muscovy from scratch again.

In M&T, is Art Corporation worth the rather hefty price when built in capital?

More art power means more urbans, cultural centres, and university upgrades, so I'd say yes, unless you're poor as shit and need the money for more important stuff.

It is if you can get the mechanic to work where you download institutions from another part of the world, but I think that mechanic is partially broken or something because I've seen it happen once but never enough to actually finish the new institution in the capital.

>also have the nickname 'just'

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-3rd-of-october-2017.1048573/

Combined with almost infinite amount of roaches it's just another retarded buff

If any units were deserving of special staying power, it would have been the swedish Carolingians.

I shudder in fear when they will unleash special swedish absolutist units, and you all know they will come.

Swedish special units get stronger the more provinces with Somali culture you have relatively to your development

And roaches in the forums are STILL complaining because they don't get a permanent claim on all of Anatolia anymore.

Is this some sort of requirement at Paradox? "Every time you make a new expansion, make sure to buff Ottomans"? Literally no other country in the game gets bonuses as ridiculous as Ottomans, not even those historically more successful than them.

o man this is fu-*SNORE*

You bet your ass it's more ottoman buffs

I resorted to using "stability" console command whenever I get bullshit stability event. Snapshot at 1444 because you can comparison it to vanilla start date. Personal highlights, feel free to ask more in case you're interested:

Consider for a moment that they changed up the strait mechanic a while back just so that you would have a harder time cheesing bosphorus as BYZ. I'm pretty sure now that someone at Paradox has some roach fetish

how is MEIOU & Taxes compared to EUIII MEIOU?, does it make EUIV be morel ike EUIII?

Everybody.

How do the new strait mechanics work? Kinda stopped caring about EU4 right after mare nostrum, thought the game was getting stupid and way too t*rk-centered. Seriously they sneak in a buncha new ottoman content on EVERY updated while more interesting places/countries get no flavor whatsoever. I know the only non-roach country they've 'overhauled' lately was Russia, but was it even good?
Anyway, at this point you might as well call this game Kebabia Universalis, since even for the fucking Persian DLC they're adding in stuff for the roaches; hell they even announced the roach stuff before actually announcing anything about the content for Persia!

I've heard great things about M&T for EU4, tried running it, toaster couldn't handle it. From what little did I play, the mod adds vicky-like pops, religious minorities and a shitton of new administrative decisions, greatly reducing mana usage while the game less stupidly casual. You still use mana for some things like the recruitment of military leaders, but you're not a wizard anymore.
Also the dreaded ottoman-byzantine culture group is back, I think finns are scandinavian (AKA actual norse, not ebin finno-ugrics) and crimean goths are nowhere to be seen.

Is EU3 actually superior to EU4? I know it's a complete game (DLC-wise, no-bullshit, no t*rkpandering) and all, but I've never played it.

My EU3 experience is limited but EU4 MEIOU at least tries to introduce centralization as mechanic, stability is gained overtime instead by pressing button which I assume is similar to EU3.

In M&T Finns, Estonians and Ingrians are all part of Finno-Ugric group that also includes Karelians but not Sami for some reason.

Tried playing EU3, UI felt too archaic and clunky.

Isn't it literally vicky 2's UI?

DDRJake hates Byzantium with a passion, he openly said that more than once, he's probably the mastermind behind many ottoshit buffs.

Has he ever said why?
What could the byzantines even do to modern people to receive hate other than perhaps the turks?

For shame, youre missing the pinnacle of grand strategy autism.

He's probably a swedish faggot with a fetish for islam who enjoys going against what most people perceive as cool and interesting. The anita sarkeesian of grand strategy.
Has anyone on the paracucks forums ever asked him to stop the t*rkpandering? That might be the reason they keep bloating the game with ottoman content.

It's alright user, that was your first love. Now it's time to move on to more mature and experienced ladies in order to attain a fulfilling relationship.

But why the byzantines?
They are the beaten horse, they lost and most greeks were genocided, why them and not the many other countries that fought and won against the ottomans?

Because people are evil, good guys never win and the world is shit.
Isn't this the very reason we play grand strategy? Other than a fetish for history and hatred towards islam.

Maybe because he knows shit about history and just sucked dicks for his job at paradox; I mean it's happened.
Maybe all he knows about history is ottomans this and ottomans that.
Maybe he's an actual roach.
Maybe he's just plain evil and enjoys making people butthurt over actually sensible topics that are not very well known in Western Europe because they've all been hijacked by muh holocaust, which might or might not have happened.

Why would anyone enjoy picking on the byzantines at this point? thats like laughing at carthage.
Trully, there are no heroes left in man,

So, what would be a great /gsg/ challenge by your standards, guys? A self imposed challenge or a country or what?

I made something for ya.

Now you truly understand why people hate t*rks.

Is that really why?
I live far away from the balkans and the closest there is to turks is the island in the caribbean.
I dont wanna sound picky user, but you now that dress can be more appropiate for such a prestigius lady.

The more you read about them, the more you come to hate them. It doesn't matter where you live, neither does your ethnicity, hatred towards the roaches and islam is a universal human feeling, just like love.
All men will become brothers through the hatred of t*rks.

Also I can't draw for shit, if you wanna edit Vicky-tan to make her more regal-like, be my guest.

Doesn't matter what I've tried, I still get the black box on the bottom/

You might try running it under Windows Xp or 7 in VM. It's old enough so it might run well.

Nice Ara Vicky but she needs a bit more personality other than a giant Victoria 2 logo on her chest.

Paradox forums is full of t*rks, its disgusting.

Years ago I think I recall him saying "not true rome hurrdurr copycats etc", but it was a pretty flimsy explanation to be honest.

It's Vicky's UI but better. Sadly that gets completely ruined if you play in 16:9 since the UI was made for 4:3 and everything becomes tiny and misplaced in widescreen thus making it a thousand times worse than Vicky's UI, he probably meant that by clunky.

You should try it out and see if you like it, it's a great game but not for everybody.

US now has nukes.
Soon I also will have nukes.
Subs sank Lexington.

Is that really all the territory you have in 1948?

My army is in no way strong enough to fight the USSR, even defensively, so I had to retreat from most of the mainland. Armor is much stronger in TRP than vanilla and I have learned that the hard way.

i dont know why but i like seeing doomed playthroughs

I'm going to play it through to the end I think. I've already done a world conquest as Japan so this is an interesting new experience. I almost want to see if I can reverse it with nukes.

My bad, didn't see that the Red thing was Russia, what happened to China?

Here's the high water mark of this run.
China was a good puppet since 1938 or 1939 but they kept making militia and when the Soviets attacked in force I couldn't spare troops to defend that front. As it is, I have enough troops that the Soviets don't try to attack me in Manchuria. I do wish there was a way to make the Allies and the Soviets go to war though, that would make this game even more interesting.

Ah so you ate China and then the USSR ate you, interesting. I have absolutely no knowledge about DH, how do Nukes work?

Kill all unit strength, reduce infrastructure of the nuked province to 0 together with its victory points and IC
And can trigger certain events

What happens if you Nuke someones capital?

Depends if the country have events on nukes. If not the Victory Points of capital go to 1, IC is set to 0, infrastructure and all resources are set to 0 too

At their weakest, right when you first research them, they will reduce all province improvements to zero, give the receiving country a big dissent hit, and almost kill all the unit's in the province but not quite. This then lets you attack the stack and kill the enemy units in battle (hopefully). When they get stronger through tech upgrades they will often instantly destroy units but that takes a lot of research.

Well shit, why am I the only person on windows 7 with this? Used to be I could play this, I found a fix for this ages ago but can't remember it.

Try running it with Intel graphics card. NVIDIA fucks with DH sometimes

Take back your German clay and then go kill all of south east Asia.

Take back South Afrika from the dirty bongs.

That works but it runs like shit. Fuck I'm doomed to never play this game. Been wanting to play it for a year now.

The good news is later they get rekt

Seriously, the fuck is with that? Turks were always such garbage people literally no one likes them

Wonderful, I was right

even Intel graphics should be able to run DH. Are you on some ancient toaster?

you can only block a strait if you control at least one of the respective provinces that form the corssing. Means that to block bosphorus, you must control both Constantinople and Edirne (or was it gallipoli?), which, I think, has a fort or some shit so you can't DoW Otto and block the strait immediately, you gotta first have lucky dice rolls and very quickly siege down the province.

Paradox dev team does

Have you tried running it windowed?

tfw no elf gf

Gross

Also, are you playing the 1.1.0 version of Geheimnisnacht or is there a new version? I don't have access to the paracucks forum.
Does 1.1.0 work for CK2 2.7.2?

github.com/hadorganization/geheimnisnacht

Turks are the jews of non-jewish people.

Turks are the niggers of Europe.

I thought that was the Chinese.

And I'm pretty sure either Romanians or Bulgarians would be the niggers of Europe, gypsies are like a unholy mix of the stupidity and filthiness of niggers and the greed and lack of human empathy of jews.

What the fuck
Turkroaches erupted as an Anatolian/Greek/Muzzie horde of inbreds. They're not Jews because that would imply they're semite or crafty. Han Chinese ARE crafty so they can qualify as the Jews of Asia.

Turks were in the right place at the right time, got lucky and didn't go full retard with governing non-believers.

Is this link better/newer than the one in the OP's MEGA? Both say 1.1

Aren't actual niggers the niggers of Europe? I mean France, Scandinavia and the UK are full of those.

Indeed, they were incredibly lucky, several times even.

But they do like to destroy beautiful civilisations and they only care about themselvse hence they're jews.

Yeah but we're talking about people of actual European origin, not just those who reside in Europe.

Then that'd be albanians for sure. Some pidorashkas are nigger-tier too

So while playing Vic2 with hpm as italy, hungarian nationalists enforced their demands on romania and became independent. After this Austria-Hungary changed back to Austria. I Always wondered what would happen if hungary gained independence, guess that answers that. Pretty cool.

On another note, any tips on how to compete with UK, Germany, USA and Japan industry-wise? I'm sort of near Japans industry scrore, so I probably(hopefully) pass them soon, but the other three are super far ahead of me. I've been buiding factories and encouraged craftsmen and clergymen, but I just seem to be unable to catch them.

Is that some kind of spinoff development or is it the official dev source?

You need more clay for more workers user. I would recommend taking your island clay that the French have and maybe taking some Austria and Balkan after that. Also make your navy bigger so that other countries won't fuck with you as much since they won't join a war against you if your military score is much higher than their combined would be.

Are you aware that the random country picker isn't there anymore?

What are you guys talking about? The Ottomans are getting nerfed pretty significantly this patch.

Can't wait for Aurora 4x to be done being remade. It's pretty fucking buggy in its current state and can't begin to colonize new systems outside of Sol without some game breaking bug or save corruption.
I'll be seeing this genre again in about 4 years.

So it's now a 95% guarantee and because they have more development the Ottomans will end up significantly stronger 95% of the time?

Still, it's supposed to be the fucking 'Persia' update not the 'Let's bloat the game with ottoshit content again' update.
It doesn't matter man, they keep focusing on the roaches instead of adding flavor to other nations, that's what pisses me off. It seems like they put something for the ottomans on every single update.
Are there any Vlad the Impaler events? Nope, anything for Tibet or Ayutthaya? Nope, just a bunch of unit models.

tbh the "Russia" update was just as bad. Just gave you 3 buttons to click to activate superpowers. Expect all future updates to be region-based "flavor" updates that include their own 3 buttons for different sets of superpowers.

Been playing CK2 for about 5 years now and I finally feel tapped out. I'll start a new game, play a bit, get bored/think a different start/goal would be cooler, and end up getting nothing done. Thinking its time to try one of the other games.
I've dipped my toes into EU4, Vicky 2, and a tiny bit of EU3, but I've never really learned how to play any of them, nor have I ever finished a campaign. Which one should I go for? I know EU4 is said to be the easiest of them to get into, but Vicky 2 also seems like it'd be funner.

Turkroaches do have some culture, but it's a bastardization of old Byzantine lore.

Didn't kikes cooperate with them by getting the doors to Byzantium open for them? Also Ataturk is the only good turk.

EU4 for autistic Jewish Chinese conquests, Victoria 2 for getting autistic mailmen to immigrate to your nation and never ending fights with Marxists.

I have faint memory of reading about this, somebody started remaking it from scratch with C or C++ instead of relying some obscure engine or mod?

Anyone got a download for M&T? I want to try it out

It's like you guys think Turks just appeared at the gates of Konstantiniyye out of nowhere and not from controlling everything from Anatolia to eastern Persia for centuries.

Needs Prussian outfit.

That's what you get for trying to build factories out of burnt tire ash and jellied Ebola cadavers.

But why? roaches fucking raped and stole everything from everybody, they had nothing to their own. Why would anyone be such a worthless cuck and give them any credit

Shut up, neo-nazi

Just like every empire ever, from the first two settelement realms to modern western hegemony?

The original creator of the game is remaking the game from scratch in C#, yes.

Wow, an actual t*rkroach. Kill yourself.

Blacks aren't "American" but they still shit up the place. Same with Turks.

Their original culture was the bastardization of a bastardization of the original Persian culture (Arabic conquest of Persia, anyone?) The uzes/ghuz/oguz who decided to invade Persia (Like the first seljuq and sabuktigin the first ghaznavid) had a HUGE hardon for the islamized Persian culture, promoting their laws and literature among their invading brethren, couple that with that little culture they did have on their own, you pretty much get the medieval t*rkomen.
I believe there were a few t*rkic governors in the Abbasid and even the Umayyad Caliphates, but t*rkomen began moving en-masse after the ghaznavids and seljuqs consolidated their power. Likewise, t*rkic slaves were popular in Sassanid Persia, and remained that way well into the seljuq period.
As for earlier t*rkic incursions, there's the Hephthalites or White Huns of late antiquity, but nobody's sure if they were actually t*rkic or a confederation of Indo-European (Saka/Eastern Scythian) and pre-gökt*rk t*rks whose descendants are thought to be the modern Khalaj peoples who ALSO might've been related in some way to our beloved Zunbils of pre-islamic Afghanistan.

Now, I'm not really THAT versed on how the 'modern' ottoman t*rk came to be, but I dare say the ones who remained in inner Anatolia DID copy/stole a lot from Armenians as well (I mean, their folk music, dances and instruments are heavily influenced by Armenian culture, see the Duduk/Tsiranapogh and Armenian dances like Hayro Donie Yar for example, you'll see some similarities in t*rkish folk music; Heavy use of Ouds -originally Persian- and even reed instruments like the Duduk, their own version of the Tsiranapogh.) And boy lemme tell you, Armenia was BIG and they literally made up most of the population in medieval/renaissance east Anatolia, fuckers even reached the Mediterranean coast (On what today is known as Adana, I mean have you ever heard of the Kingdom of Cilicia/Kilikio/Kilikia?) and lived there until the genocide of the 20th century.
As t*rks moved further west, they kept raping and stealing away from the native populace; they probably 'borrowed' cultural aspects from the different Kurdish tribes/subethnos and Assyrians as well, but I don't know shit about them other than Kurds being good islamic (and ottoman) goyim and Assyrians being massacred several times throughout the last millenia.
Anyway, you get two versions of ottoman t*rks, the western Breco-Balkan ones and the inner Anatolians who retained more of their Armeno-Persian traits and probably stole shit from the Georgians as well, you never know!, you see these cultural differences to this very day.

Also, a special mention to tamerlane who was also a t*rk (t*rko-mongolian to be more specific), who ALSO, like both of his invading predecessors, adopted and promoted Persian islamic culture. But that's another story, he and his ilk were from another tribe that arrived with the mongols which became the mughals of the Indian subcontinent.

So yeah, t*rks didn't just steal from Greeks and Persians. Same goes for the Azeri t*rks, the unholy mix of Azeri Persians and the Northeast Caucasian tribes (Like Utiks, Lezgins and Khineluq) whose origins are pretty much attributed to the 'Persian' Shah Ismail Safawid, who invited a shitton of ultra-heterodox shiite extremists (who were, in their majority, Anatolian t*rks and Kurds to a lesser degree) to move into the territories of ancient Shirvan and Azerbaijan.
In a way, t*rks are muhammad's post-mortuary ultimate, unoriginal and uninspired OC donutsteel; the product and the cause of widespread islamic buttfuckery. And while some t*rks did migrate with Genghis' hordes, they were already islamiced; that's also another reason the Golden Horde/Jochids converted to islam, but that's also another story.

TL;DR: If it wasn't for islam, we wouldn't have any ottoman/azeri/Persian t*rks.

Got any sources on that? Anyway, if kikes DID welcomed and collaborated with the islamic invaders of Hispania in the 8th century (which is actually attested and the information's widely available pretty much everywhere, even on fucking wikipedia), what would've stopped them from collaborating with the islamic invaders of Constantinople 700 years later?
Atat*rk was also a massive faggot, who do you think ordered the slaughter all those Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians in the 20th century? They literally cannot do anything without committing a fucking massacre, not even founding their own stinking """"secularist"""" """"republic"""" whose legacy's being shit on by erdogan himself. There have never been any good t*rks and there will never be.

Hope my stupidly long rant helped.

My rant was so long I had to make two posts.

You know, you should really request that on the drawthread, I know they only draw stupid gay shit, but it's worth the effort.

Also, I forgot to mention, there's this funny historical quirk some of you might find entertaining. Zoroastrians actually disliked ancient t*rks and labeled them as Aneran/Aniran, meaning Anti-Aryan, the embodiment of evil and the antithesis of their culture, traditions and morals.

My post wasn't bait though, Turks are not and never will be European. The fact that they conquered a small part of Greece does not change anything about that.

My bad, I only meant to reply to

I wish we could just genocide all muslims and make the entire middle-east clay for the few surviving Zoroastrians to repopulate.

you'd have to cleanse the earth of the jewish plague first

Yeah, right after posting that I realised I should've written semites instead of muslims.

roaches never created anything unlike every single other empire ever on Earth did

That'd include Chaldean and Levantine Christians, do you really want those gone?
I mean Assyrians REFUSE to die, not even tamerlane could wipe them all out and it seems atat*rk just made them angrier. Hell the guys even support the fucking Peshmerga pseudocommies in their endeavors against t*rkey.
Anyway, you can't simply 'cleanse' and 'genocide', that's stupid and could greatly destabilize the whole fucking world, let alone the middle east (We're talking about hundreds of millions of people, not just some meager ~6 million or so.) Usually the process of re-culturization/population displacement takes some time, often decades and even hundreds of years; That's how it happened with Assyrians and Armenians, marginalize and oppress a landlocked population (without letting them to move away) for so long their numbers become a minimal fraction of what they used to be.

Also that is exactly what the kikes are doing in Syria and the Lebanon right now with the so-called 'refugee crisis', depopulate and resettle with kikes (Golan heights anyone?) Those who flee are directed elsewhere (obviously you know where.)
But I do agree zionism and islam are cancer upon our world.

I know, that's why I said I wish we could.
You mean judaism and islam? All kikes are naturally zionists because they all hate non-jews and want to destroy them. I fucking hate the word zionism because it implies that there are jews that are okay with non-jews just living happy lives in stable countries.

The empire managed to recover actually, not entirely, but it was progressing, till the civil war happened, where they got fucked from the inside the east and the west.
No recovery after that.

Armenia pretty much used to be THE region

Aren't judaism and zionism mutually inclusive? Don't they mean the same shit at this point? Guess I got it wrong then.

You know, it'd be actually cool if there was a way of vilifying the t*rks in the eyes of the western world. Like 6 gorillion documentaries on the Greek, Assyrian and Armenian genocides plus the Balkan and Crimean slave trade (for laborers and sexual slaves, both genders), the janissaries and milking that cow for the next ~80 or years or so.
When you think about it, it's like one of those fantasies about the nazis Which might or might have not occurred, maybe it did occur but to a lesser extent, anyways shit was WAY overplayed by everybody, the jewish takeover of all sorts of media didn't help as they endlessly continue their pity-pandering but a thousandfold worse as it lasted for almost a thousand years if we include their predecessors.

Kinda scary when one thinks about it; Makes one have lots of respect for those who were subjugated but clearly did not submit, denied islam, almost wiped out of existence yet they still managed to survive and retain their original culture to this very day. Very proud and stubborn people.

So. How did it go?

Well, there are lots of conservatives who use that term to imply that not all jews are zionists so I just thought you were using it in that way, my bad.

I feel really bad for Armenians and Greeks for having to go through genocide and mass-rapes yet no one really caring about it and some people not even knowing that it ever happened. Kind of similar to Andalusia, most European children don't even get taught in history class that muslims (aside from Turks) conquered European clay. Probably because it would give them "incorrect" ideas about modern-day invaders.

Reported for racist shitlord

I suppose Spaniards SHOULD know about that (Unless they're THAT cucked nowadays) unless it is like in Greece, where it seems to be a custom not to teach the children anything about the ERE and the ottoshits. However I do know Spics know a thing or two about the moors, to some degree, as world's history is/was taught in both public and private schools (at least in Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile and Argentina) and it included several lectures about Medieval Spain, El Cid and the muslim invasions of Iberia, among other stuff like the Reform and Counter-Reform, Alexander the Great and the Fall of Rome.
It's kinda surprising to know spic education is more complete when it comes about the history of the world.

It's fucking horrible that a lot of Spaniards were okay with that recent terrorist attack, you'd think that they're the last people in Europe that would accept that shit. I mean, I can understand that the Swedes, who had been living in an almost perfect society for most of the 20th century turn into pussies and then welcome their invaders with open arms but if your ancestors had been fighting a certain group of people for centuries to reclaim their land and that same group of people starts killing your countrymen AGAIN then you have to be suicidal to just be okay with it.
I am aware that there has been this idea that Andalusia was a diverse, multicultural utopia among some leftists who do know about it though so maybe teaching children about it wouldn't help that much either since they'd just put a positive spin on it.

As a venezuelan i can tell you part of the highschool spanish classes, you need to read el cantar del mio cid (the whole epic of el cid), in history we get to a great detail the roman republic until around the fall of carthage, then the fall of the WRE, muslims invading spain and the middle east, the reconquista, the fall of constantinople (since it caused people to take interest in finding alternative trade routes and finding america).
Spaniards are well aware of it aswell.

Thats what the media says, most spaniards either dont really give a damn or want to kick muslims out.
Though you have to give it to them, andalusia was way better in a scientific, economic and cultural point of view than northern spain.

It's like Paradox hates everyone who plays their games.

Well the majority of the players would be white men after all.

Wallonie appartient à la France, barbare.

It really is a shame what they don't teach now these days. Most times I say it's not that they don't teach certain things, they do, it's just that kids never pay attention in history classes as everyone knows, but shit like this is never taught and it's a real shame.

Also sucks cause I never really got into EU4 or any of the behind the scenes shit at paradox and was looking to play, but if they're just buffing all the sand people cultures then fuck it. Paracox can suck my big white balls

I'm wholeheartedly sorry for your loss, I hope you can get your country back soon from the crooked hands of the eastern bloc. Pidorashkas and chinks are utter shit, so are their spic satellites like nicaragua, bolivia and cuba, disgusting.
Doesn't help that Venezuela's neighbors betrayed her for oil money and the legalization of the communist guerrillas of Colombia.

They had to, since they controlled the atlantic-mediterranean chokepoint on both sides of the strait of Gibraltar, wealth attracts scholars and professionals from far and wide, that's the very reason science flourished in the islamic world (albeit for a short time and not only just in spain), I can't recall the reason, but I think it's because muslim governors were more lenient when it came to the explanation of the world's mysteries, I think they linked that with sufi doctrines, one thing leads to another and you get a bunch of arabs studying neo-platonic principles of philosophy in order to decode muhammad's autistic ramblings; And culture is subjective, most Mozarabs (arabic-speaking Iberians) were the object of pogroms at several points in history, I dare say jews were one step above Christians and one below muslims, so it wasn't all peace and quiet as most leftists might want you to believe. If anything, kikes had it better than Christians in al-Andalus.

There's still vicky 2, ck2 and eu3, the three of them are good in their own way, although ck2 is more like the sims meets mario paint, all set in the medieval era.

Bump

Heh, never thought of that. How does it compare to EU4?

One thing I've always found odd about vic2 is that you conquer stuff on state basis and not on province basis I wonder why that is? is it because single province is not so significant in that era? or is it sometging else? Also, why is it that in most paradox games conquering capital province is so hard? Surely if my country wants that piece of land they wouldn't care that enemy capital happens to be on that land. or is it more of a game balance thing?

V2 has stuff like factories working on a state by state basis. If you conquered individual provinces the game wouldn't be able to figure out who should get which factories.

ah, I forgot that. Although, I'm pretty sure that whenever you build or upgrade a factory, it mentions which province it is in(altho' yoyu can't actually yourself check what province it is) si I think they could have managed that(tho' there's reasonable chance I'm talking out of my ass. I'm not very familiar with game making)

meant to reply to

o
ok

that sounds kinda dumb. why would ussr capitulating mean game over to you? surely your country still can war and shit?

I'm trying to get into it, it's pretty much like EU4 with a less retarded AI, less useless bloat and vicky 2's UI. Playing with MEIOU mod

Not true, you see partial state owners all the time towards the beginning of game runs.

Still working on it, I just haven't had a lot of time recently. It's 1949 and I have two nukes but I'll need more before I can make a dent in the USSR's 800+ divisions.

Guess who's back, the Zunbils! That's right, they weren't wiped out until ~872 by the Saffarids, so I couldn't just leave out of the Old Gods bookmark. However, they're now different from vanilla as you can see, their main culture is Khalaj (Altaic, possibly of turko-scythian origin symbolizing their Hephthalite heritage) and their icons are more Indian-like (Zunists actually worshiped a form of the Hindu solar deity Surya; possibly an older/archaic form of said deity)
Their start shouldn't give too many problems to the experienced player, they begin under the suzerainty of the Saffarids who are fairly strong, with 9k event troops for some reason, and are at war with the Shahids and some faggots in Khorasan; also the Ghaznavids appear around the 900's with 6 gorillion event troops and are set to conquer NE India and Afghanistan so watch the fuck out.

I also took the liberty to change the Zunist holy sites to something more 'plausible' so to speak.

mega.nz/#!EptTUQaC!Onm2o1aNIMDdKdIcUcd4v9iSv7RGX9ZS5fsri6Sx-Z0

And this is it I guess, the last update before 2.8. Have fun.

I wanted to ask this in a previous thread as well but why are the character interfaces so different from vanilla CK2? It looks a hell of a lot uglier and with the regular interface you could immediately see all stats and traits in one "scan" but now you have to look it all over. It makes it neither more attractive nor more efficient for gameplay so why was that implemented?

At first I was "that UI is fine" but then I realized it's much easier to read when different attributes and base/state is divided between vertical and horizontal axis.

my son is a fucking retard

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Can you even assassinate people anymore, or am I imagining that they patched that out years ago?

truly a medieval robot

You have to plot to assassinate, but I think Paradox removed assassinating your children from the game.

You can still do it if you're cruel or something.

Yes, but that's hardcoded in the beginning. If you merged them in gameplay, then cut them up again, the game wouldn't know who gets what.

No idea, HIP's always been like this. I think it's a relic from the earlier days of CK2.

There's your problem.

is this what virtue signalling looks like?

So it is not possible to change it?

I just play as the Elves. I don't know if Paradox realizes they made a race that was all white, if someone pointed it out I bet they'd "fix" it.

HIP has a modular installer where you can choose not to install the shitty parts (India, interface, and literally every title/honorific written in their own language)
If they hadn't done that the mod would be unplayable for me

Not quite my tempo.

We're talking about a company that banned the term "kebab" on their forums.

EU 4, Meiou 2.01
Ironman Papal States.
2nd behind Ming in profit and army.
Have the biggest navy.
Spain is basically the only real competitor.
And curiously enough Venice becouse of some fine ass playing by the AI.
It picked all the right morale/discipline idea groups for mercenaries and merchant navies, tech groups (culture and innovative) and economy boosting for loads of cash. Combine that with some 2 star generals.
My army tech lagged 6-7 levels due to obvious reasons so 24k stack cut through 60k stacks easily. Even though I have quality and leadership maxed out. Eventually me and Burgundy defeated them due to simply having more manpower to throw at them. I actually got so much army tradition from them cutting me down constantly that I rolled a 3 star general that tipped the final battle. Literally if you kill your enemies they win. Kek.

Cudoz to the MEIOU team for the AI improvement. The fuckers actually run into mountainous terrain and behind rivers now. No zerg rush anymore.

well that's lame, I think kebab is quite delicious food.

H-How come they're still alive?

So tell me, what happened with the turks. I NEED to know. Also who's controlling the whole fucking Caucasus Major & Minor?
What happened with Timmy?
Also what's with that Mexico?

The USS Liberty incident is now part of Victoria 2 CWE and can be used to get rid of Jewish as an accepted pop. Needs 1946 start though, 1992 start is too late.

No way

Dare I say, /ourmod/?

Is that mod superior in any way to HPM or Blood & Iron?
I can't decide which one to play.

It's a modern day mod. HPM is a Victorian Age mod. You basically pick the time period you want to play.

CWE is basically NWO but with a lot more fleshed out stuff.

what is the USS Liberty incident?

Are there any mods that add ethnic cleansing or anything similar?

Kikes """""""""accidentally""""""""" attacked and almost blew up an american ship and made everybody look the other way because oy vey 6 gorillion we thought you were Egyptian.

Israel purposely attacked the USS Liberty to try to get the US to join their war against Egypt. It was covered up by the government, but the crew remembers and will never forget it.

What mod was/is this, exactly? I remember there being mods that separated human phenotypes which've now been removed, but not one that prevents manual elimination, I don't know how you'd do that.

To be frank, I wouldn't mind the multiracial human palette if it weren't for the fact that the names are completely scrambled and have no relation to the ethnocultural portraits they should be bound to, resulting in WEWUZ tier name-portrait combos, and the inability to toggle the different portraits on & off or separate by caste. The latter parts they'll never change, you'd have to crowbar it into a custom species using the portraits (which will then be promptly removed for reasons) but I don't understand why they didn't do the former from the outset. Was it diversity fueled malice or incompetence?

/gsg/mod
HPM
HFM (pretty sure, haven't actually tried it but it's just an HPM extension from leddit)
NWO
CWE

Every big mod has genocide mechanics, really.

Paradox got swedish about the mod's description, that's about it. It's up now but is sort of broken because the creator hasn't updated it to use the new archetypes system. I did manage to fix it and seems to be running fine with 1.8.1 but I don't know how to upload the fixed version.

Both HPM and BAI has genocide.

What happened whit the mega pirate game archive? EUIV is linked to a russian forum that needs an account to see the links.

Because a certain Turkish faggot and his cocksucking clique have been haunting /gsg/ threads since 2011.

you mean the ones back in cuckoldchan?

Orrie was the guy who ran the main archives containing everything, and he stayed on cuckchan low-key until about a year or so after the exodus to Holla Forums. Turk didn't like what Orrie was doing so he started getting his little following to constantly file complaints against his media accounts, so the archive died.
Nobody ever remade it since cuckchan is lost and the Holla Forums thread is too small.

Oh wow, who would've thought?

Germania is still on the workshop.

lol jesus, what a bunch of faggots

You know, Youtube deleted Kocayines account

Holy shit why? He was a treasure trove of Balkan war videos and banter.
Any actual reason as to why?
Is VAGUE as fuck, so it's probably more of jewtube's kikery.

Bet it was some butthurt t*rk mass reporting him :^)

Man, t*rks and asshurt jews have been trying to fuck with Kocayine for a long while. Shame that I put off turning all his videos into webms, where the hell am I going to find Serbian war videos now?

He'll probably make another account and upload everything there. Seriously banter and memes aside, his youtube account DID have lots of historical value.
Taking the time and effort of finding and digitizing all those VHS tapes is commendable.

His account also had the first viral remove kebab video, shit like that gets noticed when it's removed. I don't really think youtube gives a shit about it's publicity anymore if they think they can just remove videos like that which have a huge amount of views.We really need a viable youtube substitute.

We got Hooktube, which is just youtube except you can download videos, and videos that are deleted are kept there. Not exactly the thing you're asking for, I think, but it is something.

Reminder that paradox mods do it for free.

So this is the power of t*rk butthurt.

MEIOU has some interesting blobbing mechanic that acts in a similar way to a human player. Ethiopia even colonized the landdshkadweep island West of India.
One nation seems to dominate the region, provided it's not Europe where you can get the Ying-Yang efffect where two powers are held in a stranglehold by themselves and the smaller nations they're allied to.
See France and Russia. France has Occitania and Burgundy with Brittany(Bur) and the almighty Lorraine(Lor) keeping the balance. I never messed in their buisness so anything hardly changed for 150+ years.
Same with GH, Russia and Lithuania in EE.
I played with no lucky nations.

Hungary, Bohemia and various Turkish minors double teamed them. The plagues were also pretty bad for them since all of them originate in ME and sweep across them everytime. They held Greece and whole Anatolia West of the Kastamon/Taurus line.

Quara Koyunlu? Some muzzie nation with an unpronounceable name. Georgia was pretty strong for some 100 years.

Tamerlane? Never appeared.

My client state since a colonial state wouldn't trigger when I conquered 5 provinces. Still damn regret it not giving it to Regnum Dei in Texas. I named all my colonial states Regnum Dei
If anyone knows how transform them into a colonial state I would deeply appreciate it. Shit's annoying since they've got tons of money and 100% liberty.
Got over 7000 gold by pillaging and raping the Maya. Good times.

It got deleted because the channel had too close of an association with the "alt-right". Same reason why Reviewbrah's videos got de-monitised, Youtube thought that all his viewers were alt right.

Man I had a battle in vic2 that lasted something like six or seven years. I didn't realise battles could last that long

They can if the doomstacks are big enough and the combat width is small enough, and there's no gas attack, terrain, and fortification bonuses. I think I had one that lasted over a decade? It was basically a 1k doomstack vs a 1k doomstack, and we both kept throwing men into the meatgrinder.

This was a very very old version of Ultimate, when combat was very broken in the late game. But god damn, I love huge epic scale battles.

well, I was defending on mountains, I didn't have gasattacks or protection from gasattacks and germany had both. So I quickly decided that I will win that battle no matter what it takes, because all I had to do was wait(tho' I didn't realise how long I would have to wait). So basically hundreds of thousands of lives lost in a futile german attempt to conquer a small province in the alps that they somehow have core on.

Yeah I think combat width is pretty slim there. I remember defending the Appalachian mountains from the ILLEGAL yankee invasion with 36k against like 400k? Dumb yanks, Dixie will always be free.

The only mistake these Youtube kikes made was categorizing Reviewbrah as alt-right when in actuality he has long ascended the conventional limits of the left-right dichotomy. He will come for them when the time is right.

Do you think I'd make it if I declared war on the Saffarids right now (who are already fighting a war and a revolt) if I have an alliance with Pratihara?
The Zoroastian revolt they're fighting are actually doing pretty good and have conquered the capital already.

Has he ever made a video where he clearly stated his political views? I haven't seen his shit in at least a year because he started catering to his new normalfag fans but I remember him being kind of vague about his political stance during the election. Halfchan's Holla Forums isn't really as right-wing as ours, with unironic commies and liberals hanging out there and shitting up the board so him visiting that place doesn't mean much.

:^(

Playing as a hindu while directly next to a bunch of muslim blobs is much easier than I thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwyl55gdyVs

You must unite the sub-continent under a single shitting-street.

I'm sure the middle-east will be a more enjoyable place once I replace the entire population with street-shitting programmers.

Why do we get China only as a shitty feature and not as an actual playable region in CK2? Poo in loos fucking suck ass, I wanna play as some dank ass Chinese warlords. I don't care if it runs even worse.

In Kaiserreich 1.8 for DH, does anyone have any idea why the event "The Return of the Kronenkranich Legion," which occurs after The End of the Fourth Boer War, causes the game to crash? Happened whenever the event popped up, but I was able to just close it immediately without the game crashing.

fucking why, why would they do this? Is declaring war over completely useless land something the AI does a lot?

eu4

Can you not declare wars in Vicky 2 NWO?
I fabricated 2 casus belli with a jingoistic goverment and i cant declare war, ive tried with both conquest and aquire state.

Is something the brits did IRL.

so what ships dpo count as capital ships in vic 2? because I'm thought monitors were capital ships(since they're heavy ships) but their not affecting my military score at all. every other great powers score mentions them getting score from capital ships, whereas mine doesn't when I hover over it. or are monitors Special? or does hpm change something? am I just being dumb? Otherwise everything is going well, currently justifying war on serbia to get one of their two states(apparently they're too big for straight up conquest?)

Because Paradox loves jewing over the people that play their games so they can suck a little bit of extra money out of them, you should know that by now. They're going to shit out a DLC of an unfinished playable China in the near future after which they release DLCs for Chinese portraits and a DLC that actually adds Taoism.

They finally stopped after giving up Hong Kong to Communist China. Cowards.

lol this, still fun though to play as GB and rule the world but kind of easy

I'd recommend CWE instead, it's currently in a better state. Much more active development whereas NWO is borderline abandoned.

Form Russia in M&T

Yay fun.

That kind of happened to me. My vassal used favor to make me push his claim on county whose owner had twice the troops he was supposed to have. I'm not 100% sure but it turned out he was former adventurer who somehow kept his host that apparently doesnät require upkeep.

Oh wait, if you attacked tribal ruler they can spend prestige to magically spawn troops.

playing with a mod, or vanilla? kind of helps narrow down possible issues

That probably means he had a shit ton of money and hired a lot of mercenaries. Happened to me once when I declared war on someone with a few hundred men at best but who also had thousands in gold building up.

What should I do as a the US in EoD DH?

Free Market or Central Planning?

Thanks for the recomendation boyo.

It all went to shit when I tried to revoke some faggot's title because he had a faction and then raised rebellion but I didn't have enough money for mercenaries, then my character died and I had to play as my 5 year old son. Shit like this is why I often regret playing in Iron Man mode, I just want my comfy poo in loo kingdom back.

Hey Venezuelan user, I'm kinda getting into Vicky 2 HPM and I noticed Venezuela was almost wholly North Andean (I suppose representing the Venezuelan and Colombian culture, since Colombia and Ecuador also have said culture), and I'm wondering, culturally speaking, is Venezuela actually North Andean or Caribbean (or at least the majority of the populace living along the coast)? You've got a pretty extensive coast and from what I've gathered, the Venezuelan dialect of Spanish is very similar to that spoken in Caribbean islands like Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic (something having to do with immigrants from the Canary islands or something), plus they have similar food, music and a fucking hard-on for Baseball.
Now I'm aware of the Llaneros (the guys who made the bulk of Bolivar's army; who also live in Colombia) are some sort of subculture/dialect, could it be said that Venezuela is also partly/wholly Llanero? Also, shouldn't the Venezuelan North Andeans inhabit the Venezuelan Andes instead of the whole northern coast?
It's kind of complex, but I suppose this could be solved with a little clarification.

Also Colombia seems to have the same problem, a lack of Llaneros, Caribenos along the Caribbean coast and Guajiros were replaced with Amazonians for whatever reason. But I'm almost 85% sure Colombia's main culture should be North Andean.

Been thinking about making my own HPM sub-mod for vicky 2, so that's the reason I'm asking. got the Caucasus 'fixed' already :^)Can't believe they left Ossetians out!

Actually seems realistic tbh

Yup, was going to mention that but didn't feel like bringing up the realism argument. Even as game mechanic it feels like making more sense than flat 50% base autonomy that Ming had in vanilla at some point.

Something is bugged again? I get a too many threads error.

I'm starting to hate the unrest mapmode, at least I think that my entire core region showed entirely green but since they had like 0.1 unrest they popped rebels anyway. I wish amount of rebels that province spawns would scale with provincial unrest.

I probably need couple of regional capitals. Where and how many? They gave some penalties so should I place them in Provinces with high or low population?

New Thread

thanks