Have you heard of Animahjong X, Holla Forums?

Have you heard of Animahjong X, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sognadigitalmuseum.com/products/games/amx.html#
myabandonware.com/game/animahjong-x-perfect-8oi#download
hitomi.la/group/sogna-all-1.html
tss.asenheim.org/en/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2332318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't, and considering it's likely no one else here has, it's your job to tell us what it is, OP.
What a shitty thread opener. I'm only bumping because there's a small chance of this being interesting.

no but I have seen that .gif collection.

No but those gifs look cute

PC 98 truly was a golden age. No one does full animated strip games any more.

Strip Mahjong game for PC 98 in Japan created by Sogna.

Wish they made more of these

sognadigitalmuseum.com/products/games/amx.html#

No, but I saw a few of these before and wanted source. AFK I'm going to JO guize

These games always made me want to learn how to play Mahjong, but I could never wrap my head around it.

Since OP suck dicks by the truck full

myabandonware.com/game/animahjong-x-perfect-8oi#download

I'm downloading now to check if it works

There is nothing finer in this world

Does it have better music than this?

Good god what was i even thinking, that was such a stupid move on my part.

oh yes

I had them as well but my HDD crashed.

XV

hitomi.la/group/sogna-all-1.html

You're welcome, anons.

There's no point. The game lets you watch all the strip scenes from the main menu anyway. There's not reason to play it unless you just really like Mahjong.
The second purple-haired slut is best girl.

God bless ya

You are starting to learn the truth user. While you are scarred for life you may still be able to lead a somewhat normal life.

The first gif was is pretty damn cute.

Thanks user.

I see you're a man of taste.

tss.asenheim.org/en/

Yeah, I used to play it when I was first learning mahjong, and I could never get them nekkid.

what a bunch of cuties

??

I'm surprised at just how many strip mahjong games there are. Why did this sort of thing not take off in the west? I'm sure there would be profit in poker games that reward you with lewds.

I feel you

Yeah this was the problem. The west never managed to escape the horrors of 3DPD.

Yeah, this is what I meant. You can find some cheap whore with dreams of being a model and pay her $100 to be in your poker game, but it's just not the same as finely crafted 2D girls.

How'd you do that?

That glasses girl is really cute.

Do you happen to know the sauce on that doujin?
My google-fu is weak.

oh fuckin nice

Because nobody knows how to play the fucking game here.

thanks for this user. Now I can finally play Eve Burst Error i'm gonna play the R-18 version, of course.

I need to play Policenauts still too. Is there a particular version of Policenauts that would be best to play? I heard that the PC98, Playstation, and Saturn versions are all pretty good in their own ways.

Is she leaking oil?

You don't want to read it. It features aftermath, and shit's not fun.

Saturn version is less censored

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2332318

[GameRip] All rip video of VIPER game [32games] BTR, CTR, F40, F50, GT1, GTB, GTS, M1, M3 3.2, M5, RSR, Sogna, V6, V6R, V8, V8R, V10, V12, V16, LANJERIE

You cheeky cunt…..

sounds good then. Thanks user. I'll have to get that emulating.

Yes, this is what I desire.

It's a damn shame. To use Pokemon as an example, compare these sprites from nearly 20 years ago to the dopey looking models from the last couple of games. They look miles better, and it's not like Pokemon sprites were ever especially good in the first place.
The difference is in effort, people just assume 3D = good and they use that as an excuse to put less effort in.

this was made by the same people who made the Viper series, and who happen to be the same people who made the Angel Blade series.

pretty damn good guys, too bad AB got canned.

bless

That artist has some good stuff.

The PS1 is another good example of it, SOTN is a superb looking 2D game, but Sony was pushing devs to move onto 3D games.

Wow thanks Game Freak

Fire emblem would have been a better example of the 2d to 3d transition being fucking awful. They could have improved their sprites but instead opted to eat shit.

Wow, that's smooth. Which FE is it from? I need to play the 2D ones.

if they're so angry about it, why do they show their panties? Is this just some super tsun shit?
it's kind of turning me on though. Like the girl being grumpy while getting a facial.

It's not even that. 3D = fast and cheap. Quality was never even on their radar. Even 3D itself has suffered because the thought of putting EFFORT into the textures fell to the wayside. It's just so much faster and cheaper to cram more polygons into the models than it is to make the models and textures LOOK GOOD. Old 3D games look better than modern games despite having fewer polygons – in large part due to them having care and detail put into their textures.

Sprites are a lot like textures. It takes effort and work and professionalism and love to craft them.

90's adv games were maximum comfy

Men of culture. Tsun is best, though I can't figure out why.

It's not from any game, just something someone made. You should still play the 2D FEs though.

Please, don't stop posting

S.T.A.L.K.E.R, F.E.A.R, Max Payne and Half Life 2 still make me awe at how good they look due to great textures and top tier lighting.
They rival and even surpass shit thats being put out today depite their outdated models.

Fuck man, as a kid I though this would continue but instead we're stuck on fucking mediocrity.
I can't even tell 7th Gen and 8th Gen games apart anymore and its not just the polygon count that becomes less noticeable as you reach higher fidelity at a certain threshold.
Its the dogshit textures, the pop in, the static as fuck piss poor lighting and even the quality of the models that are still fucking garbage outside cutscenes for the normalfags.

Not only that, but also the scope of the game which devs and publishers seemingly have none nowadays.
Only a very few that never manage to influence anything.

Its pure fucking laziness and shit like PC ASSFAGGOTS/Survival shit and Console AAA garbage doesn't help.

The "animated sprites" in 5 looked like ass, I'd take the 3D models over that. Sprites with actual frames of animation would be the ideal solution.

I would do unspeakable things to #4.

Mahjong is popular. Sluts are popular. Do the math.

bump