Should i buy it now or wait for the sale ?

Should i buy it now or wait for the sale ?

1.01 got rid of Denuvo.

You should go back to >>>/cuckchan/

CA shills confirmed.

Torrent it, if you like it buy it.

why buy it at launch, just wait till sale. Not worth giving CA your money. So many buyfags on this board, please fuck off.

You should probably kill yourself

It'll be worth a pirate after they add back all the content in DLC

This.

Ignore it for two years or so and then pirate it when the full game finally comes out.

It's bretty gud I bought it like the first one out of hype for undead armies to tickle my necromancy itch I'd still recommend you pirate it later when all the content is out. Most of the second game is fighting minor factions that get powerful and racing the other factions to the victory condition.

Wait was it different in Warhammer 1?

Warhammer 1 is mostly about consolidating power with groups like yours, as in confederating or making vassals of all of the Imperial states or getting the Dawi back together so you can slug it out with Chaos to stop End Times. Or if you are Orcs/Chaos/Vamps (who also need to destroy each other), is destroying the humans and Dwarfs. Wood Elves are unique in that all you do is try to build a fuckhuge tree.

Fukken knife ears.

Huh. Guess I could give the game a shot.
Are wood elves all nudist faggots or what?

They're the glass cannons with small units but powerful abilities like archery while moving.

The all look like rouges (cowls, capes, light leather, barely any cover for their glissening pale skin) and are one of three factions to have female units (asrai spears, the Bretonnians have maidens/ Fay Enchantress and Vampires have Isabelle/Countesses/banshees) Also what says. They have really good archers but they require a lot of micro to use efficiently. You can't just let them sit in one spot like you would crossbows or handgunners or thunderers.

*rogue
I'm fuckin' tired.

Hence why leaving your homwtown in warhammer fantasy is a dead sentence for humans.

I'm surprised humanity didn't go extinct immediately what with [redacted] under [redacted], Chaos hordes to their north, Vampires and Tomb Kangz that want them for their massive undead armies and to appease their faggot god Nagash, Druchii who want them for their hypersexual blood orgies, Orcs who jus' wanna smash sum gitz, mythical beastmen who reportedly raid caravans and small villages, and nature in general being a complete cunt.

To be fair the chaos hordes are basically the evil human faction, since the primary recruitment pool are the viking stand-ins. And there is a whole swathe of land across the whole of Warhammer Fantasy that goes completely unused and unnoticed, the game itself actually reveals such a glaring flaw in the lore funnily enough.

Oh I know how big that world actually is. You can't just cram in every single race within 100 miles. Speaking of lore flaws, I noticed that the Cult of Ulric has an equal if not larger following than the Cult of Sigmar even though the Wulf god does jack shit to help his followers while Sigmar will occasionally POSSESS not just give strength or the will to continue but to actively make the Emperor his own avatar of war. It's kinda funny.

Wait for sale, the games multiplayer base stays pretty level.

so have they fixed the awful shit from the warscape engine? I still haven't touched a CA game since empire

Apparently there's going to be a "free" update eventually where if you own both 1 and 2, you get a new map which combines the ones from 1 and 2 as well as all the factions so it's like almost 200 factions at the start of the game or some shit. Hopefully that actually happens. Holy fuck that's jewish as shit, though.

Yes, mostly.

take a guess

cuck but at least you admitted to still pirate it. I wouldn't give CA your money, people need to seriously stop it with this bullshit. You people are as bad as the Bethesda shill generals on here.

Fuck is wrong with people giving money to AAA developers. You should all know better.

CA isn't AAA though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what.. They're owned by SEGA you stupid cuck.

their website also states they are as well.

Fuck you people here are idiots.

And I support SEGA, SEGA make good games.

Damn, no excuse.

If you want to spurn the vols into action just deploy some furshit

fuck off you jew. SEGA are the ones putting Denuvo in all your shit, remember what they did to Sonic Mania. Fuck off shill fag.

Denuvo doesn't make a game bad though.

Nowadays, it's easily cracked.

back to Reddit you go. Seriously you don't belong here.

I support good games, friendo, I think it's you who oughta go to leddit.

This thread is shit, but you're a massive cunt that obviously doesn't belong here.

No.

Tell me when Rome 2 has a good fantasy mod with trolls and giants.

I want to know when in history the Romans had rifles and rode funny looking horse birds. Speaking of Rome, remember when the great general Wilhelm Fritz destroyed the hordes of Oracs that threatened to destroy the empire with their WAAAR!!!

Total Cuck is shit now. People want historical games, not faggot fantasy garbage

The go play Rome 2
we're getting an historical game as well you fucking whiny faggot, this Fantasy shit is also good and a wet dream I had since I was 10, fuck

The crack has been out for 2 days now, moron. They cracked it in hours.

I know a lot of jews who love warhammer series. Especially table top game. I wonder why its so popular among jewish people.

If i pirate it will i still be able to get the expanded map update ?

Who are you people?

Not sure, wait until the expanded map update becomes a thing first.

And goddamn Norsca is not cracked.

It sure is one of the best fantasy settings.

Because they can make an entire army of goblins.

Literally only worth a pirate and even at that you're getting a Total War game so devoid of any real depth that it's on par with how bad Rome 2 was and still is. Not even mods could make the first game any less shallow.

Warhammer series is loved by nearly everyone not just jews. It's a decent series and the setting is perfect for tabletop.

Sound like a bunch of shit criticism, if you don't like the game, don't play it and move on.

Please tell me why the game is so good then. If the only reason is, "Its Warhammer" then you might be a retard who will buy anything with the Warhammer name attached to it regardless of quality.

you what, the Tomb Kangz hate Nagash since he's responsible for their current state of unlife

Thank based Nagash for that, dude basically genocided them for a few centuries

Can't ask for anything more, except a bigger map.

you would think at-43 would be more popular instead with warhammers prices

Two of those points I don't actually give a shit about, and the unit battles are actually really terrible since it uses Rome 2 as a basis. Proper unit battle dynamics haven't been the same for a long long time in the Total War series

I fucked that up since I was almost dead tired. I meant to say that the vampires wanted the humans as undead slaves for their armies, same as the Tomb Kings, but the vamps wanted them for Nagash as well.

It's better than vanilla Total Warhammer 1 was, but I'd wait for a sale or at least a major DLC to drop.

OP is a shill and you guys have to check these.

lots of buycucks ITT

I preordered it and I think it's fun

The reason they were terrible was because of the retarded "cinematic" 1v1 animations, which they got rid of for Warhammer and they made unit collisions meaty again. This came at the expense of good siege battles but the ground combat is the best its been since Medieval 2. Shogun 2 being good is a meme.

Game is good but you should wait for a few patches first since balance seems a bit off right now.

How far have we fallen

It's shit.

I've got to say. The pacing of the battles is almost perfect now. Battles are pretty close to feeling like Medieval 2 in terms of pacing and giving you time to assess, react, and watching maneuvers play out.

Shogun 2 naval battles were neat and It was fun to see infantry get cut down by the gatling cannons.

You can barely call them people anyways

That aside, is the first Total Warhammer worth a pirate? I mainly want to know if the campaign is actually good or if it's some railroading bullshit that won't let you just conquer wherever.

God forbid anyone talk about vidya on Holla Forums

Oh no people are discussing a game I don't like on Holla Forums

Only played the first one but this is barely a sequel, just a content expansion.
Its a lot of style over substance.

We have another thread about this game, which coincidentally enough does not advocate buying it at all and actually shows that it's been cracked already.

Oh you can talk about them, you're just going to get called a retard with shit taste. If you can't handle getting called mean things then you're free to leave whenever.

Thank you for actually answering my question. i guess I'll give it a pass then. It's a shame the Warhammer mod for M2 is so buggy.

Warhammer 1 was quite bad. Skeletons have morale and tire. You buy them with gold dark magic.

Agreed. I find WaWa1 battle unplayable without mods like Steel Faith to slow the pace down. It was nice that they got rid of the 1v1 animations though.
Agreed again.
Not quite sure what you mean. Are you talking about mosh-pitting multiple units into the same spot? The warscape engine behaves pretty well from my experience.
wat? In no way do the legendary lords/heroes resemble anything in the moba genre. Leaving out legendary lords/heroes would be considered a MASSIVE oversight in a Warhammer strategy game.
This what you get when the devs actually try to be lore friendly. It makes no sense for humans to occupy places in the chaos wastes, Dwarven mountain dwellings, or the Greenskin-infested Badlands. Plus there's a mod that simply allows you to occupy all the settlements you'd like.

WaWa1 was a very flawed game that requires mods to be fully enjoyable. So it's actually not worth a pirate due to the fact that you wouldn't be able to really mod it since they're pretty-much all on the Steam Workshop.

I actually liked that shit. What were some complaints about it?

Except Nefarata literally uses a dwarf stronghold as her HQ.

What mods do you recommend for WaWa 1 then? I want to give it another try.

denuvo

Just a dedicated shill. Nobody would pay real money to be gouged with a purposely half finished game that they'll "fix" with half assed (but full priced) DLC.

No AoS no buy.

and in wawa1 orcs can capture all the dwarf cities. you're yet another faggot taking hearsay as fact and ignoring words presented in front of you. I bet you tried to catch pikablu too

Steel Faith is mandatory. There's also a ton of mods that were made to be compatible with it so you can add lots of other mods on top of it.

cracked Newfag

1v1 animations fucked everything. You could lose an entire unit because one faggot swordsman decided to become a demigod at a crucial tide turning moment.

I can't say for sure since I only tested it for a few custom battles without going full autism on the details, but I think it has unit collision again, the shock cavalry charge felt like it had a pretty good punch to it and the animations don't look prebaked, I didn't notice any 1v1 elaborate animation locks, just soldiers playing their attack and getting hit animations. The only thing that annoys me to no end is that battles are sanic fast, like 3-5 minutes long tops, they feel like a huge fucking mess that doesn't give you enough time to react to anything.

Which game are you referring to? The sanic battles was definitely an annoyance is WaWa1, but WaWa2 is actually fairly close to the sweet spot in terms of battle pacing.

WaWa, didn't bother with 2 because it's a blatant copypaste and I'm a bad goy.

casuals need to be removed tbh