Any games where the hero has to travel with a girl who's important to the plot on an adventure?

Any games where the hero has to travel with a girl who's important to the plot on an adventure?
Something similar to Castle in the Sky. Besides Ico and Xenoblade 2.

One of the prince of Persia games.

Made in Abyss

Fuck you fag, he said vidya. and Riko's full importance in the plot is as of yet unknown

I am Setsuna and Bravely Default

Enslaved Journey to the West?

Final Fantasy 10.

Which are both shitty games. Give OP some good games next time.

Resident Ebil 4

I've never watched the show but when I saw these visuals I could only imagine how perfect of a game it would be

Doesn't Bioshock Infinite do that?

Well, you could pretend your pawn loves you in dragon's dogma.

Your sister doesn't join until the last quarter of the game, if I remember things properly.
Are you referring to someone else?

i respect your right to have a shit opinion

You're with catiua from the beginning of the game though. Depending on the path you take you lose her early on or stay with her pretty much the entire time

I never did the chaos route, I must admit.

Yes, but…

Isn't that every Tales of XYZ game?

any games with face sitting being the primary focal point?

That'd work for a while, but pawns slowly turn into an exact copy of their master over time, no matter of they start out as a little loli or a giant meatslab.
Shit'd get awkward as fuck.

The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

I don't respect you.

Nice one thanks

Where does the bottom image actually come from anyway? It sure wasn't in my version of the game.

Every JRPG

Its a beautiful painting

Anime of the season imo.

Promotional art is not a video game.

You could probably also maybe count skyward sword and majoras mask.

its just fan art, it's honestly underselling how good the show it.

You are correct.
Mitty's death was really upsetting and well done.

ICO

Elona+Custom lets you:
Fully customized waifu is not only doable, but fairly commonplace.

Swordcraft Story 3.

every anime should'nt have souls-like game user
This meme needs to end

The show is fantastic, and it would make a great video game. I was already feeling that just from the atmosphere the show had from the very beginning… something like a combination of Etrian Odyssey and Breath of Fire V.

(Come to think of it, Breath of Fire V definitely qualifies as a "Plot-Important Girl Journey". And so do the "Untold" remakes of Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2.)

user are you pretending to be retarded?

Lunar.

Really, though, most of the FFs had a female with plot importance. FFT, conversely, has two females important to two different aspects of the plot, and you barely travel with either.

On one hand, I'm glad someone finally mentioned it before I found the thread. On the other, I'm sad it took this long. Also, I'm still pissed that there's a port of Lunar on every system since its release, yet there's still only the original and PS1 versions of Lunar 2. Maybe I'm just one of a handful of people who liked it more than the original.

Do you mean traveling with just the girl, or traveling with a group of people, one of whom is the girl? If you mean the latter than there are thousands of JRPGs that do that, like Chrono Trigger or the Tales games. If you mean the former, than there's Legend of Heroes Tale of the White Witch(AKA Prophecy of the moonlight witch), but if you want to play you better be able to speak Japanese or have a really high tolerance for engrish, because the only existing translation for the game is terrible. Also, the first Trails in the Sky game.

From my experience, most people prefer Lunar 2 over the original. Myself included.