I just bought a PS4. Got about a hundred dosh to spend. Are these two games any good?

I just bought a PS4. Got about a hundred dosh to spend. Are these two games any good?

Yes

BB is better , but nioh is fine too.
That being said, get Yakuza Kiwami, you double nigger.

If you're getting it digitally get the version with the old hunters included OP

Why not buy Fallout 4™ and Skyrim™:Special Edition™ instead?

You have to be older than 3 to be posting here.

People keep accusing the Xbox One of having no games, but fucking hell.

loli poster get out, nobody is drinking your koolaid

Those are the only two games worth getting. Persona was a dissapointment and is also on PS3.
Finish those games and then put the ps4 on the shelf for a few years.

Get Bloodborne GOTY. Nioh is also getting a complete version so wait for that.

They're pretty similar.
Get bloodBorne and Gravity Rush instead

do you have braindamage?

I've been playing pc games exclusively for the last 8 years if not more than that, I need a new library of games honestly.

No, get Yakuza 0.

Impressive fucking library expansion mate.

Unless you want to play nip JRPGs, your purchase was fucking stupid, mate.
Nioh and Bloodborne are very good games, though, but you should buy their complete editions

Are you fucking retarded?
Thats the whole library of games the shitty fucking platform has.

Be sure to put back some shekels for that new .hack fam.

Hello newfriend

buy me a gf

PS3 games
All of them aside from Yakuza 6 which is the shittiest one yet according to the nips

They really put all their hopes to sell PS4 on one game.

You know i can hack you, op? You even told me your email on the right, that you use google mail. If its [email protected], you're fucked. If its not i'l just have to use other methods of finding out your email (through searching for your sony related activity on your google services). I can steal all your games and set your console secondary to mine, and you won't be able to switch that for a month. I'l get free bloodborne and nioh, and you will have to always stay online to even access those games.

You're a giant faggot, huh. Did you know franchises can keep going across generations? I bet you'd straight up explode if I told you it started on PS2. There's at least three Yakuza PS4 games right now.

are you from the universe where the ps4 failed? because damn son, while BB is easily the best ps4 game, it was not a console seller at all amongst normalfags

A lot of people seem to be from the universe where the PS4 failed.

So buy/emulate the PSP. More good games there than you can shake a Memorystick Pro Duo at. No, seriously, you can't. Get a microSD adapter.

Bloodborne is literally the only reason to own a ps4, any other game you buy is a bonus.

Nioh is getting a complete edition soon that includes all the DLC so don't bother with the vanilla release.

Very good choices.
Add Persona 5 and you've got the entire PS4 library.