go4up.com/dl/312fdb227c6a77
go4up.com/dl/1a528b1deb9c3f
igg-games.com/cuphead-free-download.html
goodolddownloads.com/?game=1963513391
archive.is/jTdK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally what?

FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

Thanks, op. I always loved the old disney art style.

IS IT GOOD

This game is
TOO FUCKING HARD

But don't you need an Xbone to play this?

Fucking hell mate, this game is the Dark Souls of Soulslikes, took me serveral hours to beat the tutorial.

Guys!! how do i jump!

my only problem with this game is that there is no online coop but other than that this shit looks great. downloading now

I keep trying to jump on the enemies but they wont die. Is this game bugged or something???

What the fuck is that line of letters and numbers?

I need a magnet link, please…

nigger are you baiting

No, it's 0041 and I'm tired. Just spare me my own lax in mental faculties and tell me what the fuck to do with it.

drink bleach obviously

Go to sleep and use the internet when you're better.

(checked)

With the numbers, for fuck's sake…

Watching this video is more painful than watching DSP. Truly the Dork Soles of gameplay videos

He's a slow guy.

You can add it as an infohash

You can check em

In comparison with the bird, guess who wins.

its sleep time for you lad

Huh. How long has this been a thing?

Never. Don't listen to that guy, that doesn't work

I'm stupid too, what the hell actually is that gobbledygook of numbers and letters? I appended "magnet://" thinking it might've been a magnet link and OP was trying to be faggoty secrety-secret about it or something but nada.

He's been a journo/reviewer for over a decade, by the way.

The info hash is just the part after
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:

Nobody knows. It's the Dark Souls of numbers and letters

This game is crazy hard

You can always buy the game:
gog.com/game/cuphead

what is the darksouls of imageboards?

Holla Forums - you rage you die

ive been to Holla Forums to see what all the fuss is about, Holla Forums is worse.

Oh, there we go. "magnet://" didn't work but "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:" did.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:98222f24217c09aa2583de54c13222711d8289ee

Nice try buddy

Fucking spoonfeeders

thebay.tv/torrent/18663369/Cuphead-GOG

Check my bitcoin miner

And the reason you couldn't post normal magnet link is? Being a gigantic pretentious elitist faggot?

That is the Dark Souls of questions

You ok man?

Yeah I'm fine.

>>>/cuckchan/
Lurk fifty years before posting

Git gud you fucking noob

REMINDER TO PUT COLOR BLEED IN VISUAL OPTIONS TO MINIMUM

t. commie

I haven't played the game yet, what happens if I don't?

Should I get this if I already have every metal slug game? Or am I not missing much?

You risk pregnancy

eye cancer

Does this game have any unlikabe vas like Rukachan or Ashly Burch (Runka did some indie games)? I swore to never give that fat bitch Runka any money even if a game is good.

Paint will spill from your monitor.

this video is very telling. look at how dumb this person is, yet they obviously have an education and function as a human adult.
i guarantee their excuse is "im just not very good at video games"
no.
this is being bad at life. not just at video games.
theyre unable to apply their every day logic to a video game, and likely many other things.
these are the same people i deal with at my job that cant follow simple instructions such as "click the X in the top right of the screen to close the program" and they act like im using computer lingo. "woa woa woa, slow down, im not a computer genius" do you not know what a screen is? do you not know what an X looks like? do you not know where the top is? or what right is?
educated people but their knowledge is restricted to how they were taught it like a robot.

i seriously dont understand this. i cant help but feel like these kinds of people are less alive than i am.

It's called not giving a shit. They're incapable of having even minimal effort to do something they're not interested in.
This stuff hardly happens when a person is doing something they actually want to do.
Note, that fixing something in order to do something they want to do doesn't necessarily mean they actually want to fix it themselves.

There is barely any discernible dialogue, a lot of it is mumbling and grunting. Unless Ashley Burch voiced the pig with an eyepatch the runs the store that snorts angrily. I can see that in her portfolio

Pure antisemitism against mister shekelberg!

What did they mean by this?

Actually love how you can alt-tab at any time without consequences, controls are damn easy, animation is just amazing and its pure fun.
This is the first developer in my memory to beat vanillaware down into drain.

One thing I will say, I really feel like I have to pace myself on this game. I'm worried about the actual length/number of bosses available. I did two levels (Forest and Mausoleum) and I wasn't really impressed. Would have preferred full on bossfights as opposed to lukewarm runny jumpy shooty segments but I gotta see how those are in the latter parts of the game, they might pick up.

WHAT UNIVERSE HAVE I JUST TRANSFERRED INTO

Damn, this game has a lot of detail fucking everywhere.

Reminder that the game was designed around a Boss Rush and they added the levels in later after people's interest spiked and they got requests for levels. 90% of their effort is most likely all tied up in the bosses.

Fucker even does gestures if you stand for long.

Oh I know 100%, I just hope they were tossed in as an afterthought and it didn't negatively affect boss content.

Imagine being retarded.

Too fucking hard, hope they update the game to make it not so Dark Souls like.

are you really this desperate?

Holla Forums - It's popular with 14 year old edgelords that like to spout stale memes, just like Dark Souls.
Sage for off topic.
inb4 usual accusation of Holla Forums or being jewish

This game even has homing shots right at the beginning as first item in store.

Is this a reference to bitcoin?

That's not the parody of a jew, that's the parody of an ornery old guy who fears jew-run banks.
I mean, it's plain as day.

This.

The game is inspired by 30s-era animation, it's a reference to people hoarding their cash in the Great Depression.

bullshit. the people at work are frustratingly trying to do something and get flustered because its not something theyre confident in. the retard in the video was trying various methods to make it over the obstacle including fucking ducking, and you can tell when they finally figured out what theyre supposed to do.

i currently do, but you dont have to be in helpdesk to have to deal with those kinds of retards.

No you daft cunt it's a reference to how there are coins lying around the game.

Now the real question is "where's the direct-download or MEGA?" since it'll show up somewhere eventually. Might already be one on IGG-Games for that matter.

Holla Forums is more asshurt about Holla Forums than the board collectively likes to let on, the public ban-logs for Holla Forums are full of "you mad cucks? sage" 3-day bans from really shitty newfag trolling. There's something about bots driving up the active-users for Holla Forums I've seen claimed before but their catalog doesn't suggest bot activity and they'd have to post to be active-users. Site's just dead so a slow board like Holla Forums is in the top five

How about those frog boxers that shoot bees?

I understood that since thats obviously an overworld where you can explore, but this shit is obviously a reference to central banks and bitcoin is a system outside of that thats spread around the web.

That's not a real question because everyone with half a brain knows how to use a torrent and prefers a torrent with good seeds to direct downloads.

If he was chained to a block I might buy it, but you're making quite the fucking leap there bub.

go4up.com/dl/312fdb227c6a77
go4up.com/dl/1a528b1deb9c3f

the dark souls of run and guns?

Nice CP

Which is why torrents have died down to primarily being the domain of private trackers like days of yore, I bet. Either way there's a direct-download after all. igg-games.com/cuphead-free-download.html

People see what they want to see.

Why can't we have nice things?

Is this too much?

What a low iq nigger.

I've been downloading everything I could possibly want from public trackers for years and nothing has changed, dumb fuck.

This is the hardest game I played in a LONG time. I'd say it's even harder than Castlevania.

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING LEFTYPOL SHILLS

just go to neogaf or some other shit if you dont want people to talk about that stuff.

Nothing except honeypots and US gov't involvement in most of the big torrent sites.

t. tradcuck

The argument for honeypots only works if something actually happens. Is this why you don't like torrents? You're scared of the mean FBI showing up at your door for downloading a pirated movie you fucking retard?

No, since I know what VPNs are and most of the time the FBI has better things to do than go after somebody who downloaded Pirates of the Caribbean. Direct-downloads are a spot more convenient though (especially in the event of few or nonexistent seeds for an equivalent torrent) and they're literally everywhere at this point, and what matters at the end of the day is you're getting your vidya. Are you alright, user? You seem emotionally invested in your choice of download.

Why do you care if someone else decides to use a torrent while you direct download?

GOD I FUCKING HATE VIDEO GAMES

I never said I did.

You could have just admitted your point about shit talking torrents was wrong instead of acting like a dumb faggot when cornered. It's not like your reputation is on the line on an anonymous imageboard

hurr goodolddownloads.com/?game=1963513391

Because I forced him to come up with a reason for why direct downloads were preferable when well seeded torrents have more benefits and he had no other choice than to sperg out

Isn't that a literal firefly?
Also has the face of a nigger.

Straight from the boat off cuckchan I suppose?

My grandma who never owned a computer until recently figured out how to play point and click games on PC just by watching my mom play them.

It looks like a throw back to when blackface was common in 1930s cartoons

Name one thing wrong with KDE

I have yet to see any discussion about the game this thread is about

Example?

>>>/reddit/ is that way for all your videogame discussion

Everything

So you would rather use something GTK related where the devs refused to put in thumbnails for years?

I didn't know there were goalposts to move. "direct download when?" -> "i haet direct downloads, torrents" -> mutual agreement of "torrents don't have security concerns if you're not retarded" after some back-and-forth -> ALLCAPS THE OTHER GUY IS SILLY, I WIN ARGUMENT, but this is getting boring now so if it appeases somebody's autism then sure you win.

I remember a lot of whining about how the devil's depiction was too close to blackface since the character had big lips, but there again the same people were whining Cuphead was racist based on the idea it was paying homage to that era of cartoons at all with no regard for the cultural/political climate of the time and all the cartoons that didn't have it. So standard Tumblr whining.

Torrenting copyrighted material is straight ILLEGAL in most 1st world countries due to you being automatically assumed as sharing yourself, while DDL is straight LEGAL in most 1st world countries and only the distributor gets punished.
There you got your case for DDL you twat. Now fuck off.

Just prefix the string with "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:" and boom, it's a magnet link.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:98222f24217c09aa2583de54c13222711d8289ee

To "public trackers are bad" to "OK THEY'RE FINE LOL Y U CARE SO MUCH".

my parents were old school italian immigrants and i didnt get introduced to computers until i was in highschool/almost in college.
it was easy as fuck to pick up. computers are so insanely user friendly right now you'd have to be a complete retard to not be able to figure it out.
whenever i deal with older people they always give me shit like "i didnt grow up with computers like you kids got to" which just pisses me off to no end.

This is why I have such a good time whenever someone says Holla Forums is smart

Piracy is unlawful DESTRIBUTION you moron.

You do know that piracy doesn't effect a damn thing, right?

archive.is/jTdK4

I need art of that pig waifu in the background.

Even when you're spewing bullshit you can't do it right.

Yes, I'm aware. I'm saying it's illegal, not that it being illegal really actually affects anyone

Here's how i do it:

t. leftypol

Looks like XFCE4, nice

his fucking thread, man. Whatever the fuck happened to this board's userbase? From ellipse-spamming redditors who don't know what infohashes are to this jackass that posts official 'studies' promoting the oh-so-novel concepts that piracy helps sales on fucking Holla Forums! Oh, and also only 2 guys bothering to play the fucking game.

That looks like a Nautilus derivative, and that shit has Google Drive and Skype integration. Cancer either way.

lol

Better yet, say that it's legal in your muslim country, and you just didn't know better

Try jails all around the world.

I'm aware this will probably result in "dean pls go," but would anyone have cared about this game if Dean never played it? I don't really see the appeal, graphics aside.

Holla Forums is shit no matter where you are, friend. It was and always will be shit.

lol

>Boss rush game that would have given Alien Soldier some competition
It would have had a noticeable amount of attention, but Dean's little fiasco pushed the game front and center into the public spotlight.