4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the scariest game you've played?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MGS ghost run. Its so fucking terrifying when you dont know if an enemy is gonna turn around and catch you.

Nigger tounge my anus.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

My yugioh game went crazy with its update and gave out a ton of awesome stuff. New characters, dozens of free cards, 1000s of in game currency. Having a blast

Dag yo, why is this gay crap still around?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

RANDY SAVAGE DID NOTHING WRONG

I'm not too keen on scary gaems.

Not so much scary as in the actual gameplay, but in the game fucking with the player directly if doing a low sanity run.

I don't play much in the way of horror games.

it's friday night for me niggas, get turnt, the weekends here.

Metro 2033 was pretty fucking scary at points.

Hey guys.
Work sucked ass today. I had my work computer crash twice today, reloading everything takes forever. Also a lot of the calls I took today were with really stubborn or obnoxious people. Even the guy evaluating me during one of the calls said he wanted to strangle the customer I spoke to. He also sound that it sounds like I'm starting to lose my patience with customers on the phone if I start to lose control of the call.

EU4 is still fun
Tried to replay Jedi Knight Academy but it has some shit design decisions, if you die and startover at a checkpoint, you have to re-watch the intro cutscene if the checkpoint has one.

Also tried to play the "new" CoD thats in beta but its a full 25+ seconds of unskippable company logos each time you start the game, fuck that.

don't forget

you're here forever

sleep snug, smug

How goes user

Me either.
What'd you do today user

Yeah that was weird. Hopefully the blue eyes support mokuba gives doesn't help fucking red eyes anymore.
Also paradox and pegasus are getting added next week, fuck yes

So I had a rash on my butt crack for a few months now. How do I fix it? I tried butt cream but that only made my anus really really redicliously itchy. I tried different toilet paper and whipping methods but to no avail. What do?

Mark's currently looking for a spine transplant. Hit him up if you find one that can support his weight.

I am actually enjoying a video gaem. Strange.
Resident Evil 7. But P.T. was scarier.

Yay, I can finally beat an RPG this weekend, hopefully.

You work today or are you off?

This is all i have to say about today.

I wonder what the sort of turn-over rate in one of those phone-customer-service things tends to be. I mean, at the very least the evaluator sounds sympathetic, but I doubt they'll keep you on if you snap at someone even when it's entirely their fault for being a twat.

What you going to do while "turnt"

Better start looking for a new job

What game?

So which nigger country are you going to learn about user

Jesus can skyrim be made great by mods? I doubt it.

No idea. I also have to take some form of humanities, so i might just take spanish so i can say bad things about the mothers of peruvians in online games.

what rpg?

Get comfy, get stoned, get drunk. My room is in full comfy mode, made it comfy before i left for work/class so I came home to my comfy setup.

Not much. Finding myself just sleeping a lot lately. More-so than usual I mean. Doesn't help that I'm honestly starting to get tired of refreshing the catalog day after day and seeing next to no threads of interest, or that topics that would be of interest are set-up as bait threads from the get-go.

P3 again.

So much for your piss poor resolve.
Didn't you wanna prove me wrong last thread, dude weed faggot?

Which month in game?

Some weird game i am not supposed to enjoy.

It requires 200 mods, wrye bash and loads of new locations/quest based content. And few months of suffering the crash debugging.

In another month its getting a steam release so technically it won't be mobileshit anymore

See if you can learn nip or worse case scenario chink.

I figured that bit. I meant like games/shows/movies etc

Stop browsing the web all the time. Its boring and a waste of time. Download movies and games and shit. If you can't mindlessly refresh the internet youll be forced to do them and find yourself enjoying them again

Enjoy the indoctrination.

What are you playing through?

Right before Nyx.

Pikmin.

Honestly? Resident Evil 4.

If only for the Regenerators.

I still have five more days of work to go until I have another day off.

I try not to get angry, but I find recently I get stressed over minor shit in life and it's starting to creep into my job as well.

Which month in game?

They might actually have jap, but im not sure. I aint learning chink to save my life though. Fuck china.

No choice unless i wanna compete for a minimum wage job.

nice. i got pretty far into it but my hard drive with my save crashed.

i said someday.
i have no excuses pls no bully.

I resumed watching Iron Fist while waiting to be able to leave work after finishing my work because I was using the schools wi-fi i was signed in on with my student id and netflix is normalfag while crunchyroll is not and the latter parts of it is much better than its earlier part so I'm finishing that right now.
Everyones martial arts are good, except for the protagonists. Its kinda shitty. Daredevil had better martial arts.

Asshole

see

Well, hopefully there aren't people as retarded, hopefully.

You already asked this.

What kind of character are you playing?

How goes user

What you up to ROB? Hows the head?

Should try green tea. And meditating and all that gay shit

Fucking learn nip then, spic speak is disgusting

alien isolation on nightmare as my first playthrough. How's everyone tonight?

Don't get me wrong, I've got plenty of backlogged stuff to play and watch. I just don't seem to have the energy to actually start anything right now. It like, you ever have a day/week/month where you just can't be bothered to do much aside from hit f5 in the hopes of a decent thread of interest across whatever boards you browse, and in which you can't be bothered to turn anything but the computer/monitor on to entertain yourself?

this. the music combined with the breathing sounds they make them pretty fucking creepy. the area you find them in and how hard to kill they are only makes things worse.

I blame codemonkey for having a fucked site that tells me it didnt go through but it actually did like a min later.

Like i said, the catalog says they do have it but the site doesnt mention it at all.

What movie you think has the best kung fu?

Nope. I'm gaming and watching shit constantly.

I'm great, unlocking a ton of shit in game today.
How about you user?

Call up someone there ASAP before all the weebs fill the class

Still need to get around to SMT and/or Persona sometime, but with both combined having a lot of games, and in English too, it's a bit daunting to try to decide when to start, as I tend to like to binge play through series.

At least porchmonkey's acknowledged there's something odd going on with the site daily during evening on the west coast. He said he's looking into it on /sudo/.

Its next year so i'll be fine. Im gonna talk to a counselor next week.

Heavily armored dunmer with huge beard and huge muscles, who is proficient in archery, melee combat and powerful alchemist poisons and enchantments.

best kung fu as in best fights, or best realism?

Hero is the best kung fu movie I've ever seen overall, but a lot of wire-fu and flashy fighting.

Ip Man has some pretty great fights.

But anything with Jackie Chan will have the best genuine, legit kung fu.

Oh you actually played it?

Just try and do it chronologically if you can.

Just woke up 15 minutes ago, gonna try to get some shit done today

SMT3 > SJ > DDS1 and 2
If you want weeb simulators play persona 3-5
If you want more standard rpgs play persona 1 and 2
If you want to torture yourself play SMT1 and 2
If you want action play Devil summoner 1 and 2

yeah I emulated persona 3 portable. I didn't use a guide or anything and was playing blind so i later learned that I had missed a lot. It was fun though.I don't remember exactly how far I got.

Ahhhh. What else is new user

Thats something fun at least. Hope you got a mod for better alchemy.

Kinda surprised about the jackie chan bit

What you gonna do user?

Also, I'm working on /agdg/ stuff. I need a cute witch protagonist, but I have a long way to go.

RIP. I've managed to complete quite a few social links.

Jackie Chan is one of the few martial arts actors who uses real traditional kung fu. He does all his own stunts too. Jackie Chan's a badass.

Gonna be getting a switch sometime soon. I do have to dump what little money i have left into it though. I cant have my laugh with senran quite yet.

Pretty unnotable. I had some instant udon but the broth tasted so terrible that I wasn't able to finish it after eating the noodles. Shit isn't really going to get serious until 9 or 10 AM when I have to show up at the Department of Social Security.

I knew about the stunts bit, always liked him for that. I figured he did more movie kung fu though considering a lot of his movies are more hollywood or comedic

I want to get a switch just for the new zelda. It looks like a lot of fun

Never had control

I guess one of the SCP games, I want a game that can actually scare me

In other news Im moving tomorrow and wont have internet for awhile

recommend me some anime or games pls n thank

Probably read, write, and not fuck up my diet, it's not much but it's a start. Also I'm probably going to do a few more online applications because NEETdom is killing me.

You the faggot that made the witch thread?

Even then it's got issues. I mean, with the Persona titles, do I start with the PS1 originals (which I've heard have localization issues), or the PSP remakes? And with MegaTen, should SMT I and II come first, or KMT by virtue of being remakes of the original FC Megami Tensei I and II? And that's assuming by "chronological' you mean "chronological release order" and not and order based on that image I've seen floating around trying to connect all the games via timelines and alternative realities.

Oh boy. I had CACO with SPERG for bruma mod playthrough, and now i have CACO with Ordinator for the rest of the game. I can make most powerful potions and poisons in the game. One potion of decrease magicka regen on arrow can make any enemy mage less dangerous than a skeleton.

russian roulette with 6 bullets

The new zelda is kinda boring for me tbh. It was good, but i liked the dungeons more than the overworld in general. Its why i like OOS/OOA so much, because there is 8 dungeons per game.

What kind you enjoy and what are you going to have access to play them with?

PSP remakes I think are fine. I wish I could speak on SMT.

Actually, no. I didn't even know there was one up. Or maybe I scrolled past it quickly.

nope, jackie chan does the real shit.
Jet Li does movie kung fu, but I still really like Jet Li. Jet Li does wushu, which is communist-fu

You gettin autismbux?

Why and where are you moving?
Get a NES emulator and every game. Will take minutes to download. Maybe SNES too.
For anime get k-on, ichigo mashimaro, yuru yuri, yuyushiki, new game, non non biyori, and gabriel dropout

3 AM here snuck up on me, so I know how you feel. I, for one, am trying to relax myself to bed with hard cider so I can do some errands before work tomorrow.

By the way, look what I fetched!

What genre of games do you like user?

There might be a persona psp hack that puts the og music into Persona psp. If not, then play the psp games because the ps1 games are just bad.

A fine list of things he should avoid like the fucking plague you got there.

Gonna sell if for $500 orrrrrrrrr?

Gun jammed, 6 times, it didnt work, any tips?

PC, so I can emulate stuff too

Moving outta my parents house, because I cant stand little kids

Anything thats not an RTS

Like what?

Just some things I should and could be doing every other day

How long you been in the NEET game?

Any interesting and wacky effects though? I love playing a mage and betheshit games get a lot of fun with magic mods cause you get neat shit

Yeah I haven't liked a lot I read about it but it seems like a good time killer

Communist-fu??

careful with the avataring my friend

What vidya should I bring to work tomorrow to play on my breaks? I'm thinking of pokemon yellow, but I'm not sure how well it would work out.

Force of habit, I havent been in a 4am thread in a long time

Very definitive and concrete on what you're doinjg.

Its a good time killer, but is the dead time worth it?

Yeah. Wushu was developed by the communist party of china for propaganda and tourism purposes to make money. It's all the graceful dancelike motions of kung fu with all the combat application stripped away. It's like figure skating but with martial arts.

Then they took the combat part of kung fu, distilled it down to its core basics and turned that into sanda, chinese kickboxing.

Fuck the communists.

Eat it

how do you misspell "shit" this badly

Like 4 years, but I dropped out and I'm only 18 so it's not really the same as someone who's been a NEET for 4 years from 18 to 22

Are they your siblings?
Did you get your own place or are you stuck with roommates?

Yugioh duel links tbh tbh tbh

When you are NEET it is

Yeah you should probably get a job then

(checked)
I already said tbh

Pokemon Red or Blue and get the better selection of pokemon.

Sometimes I think about how fun china would be if it didn't go commie and destroyed all of its culture. I bet there would be a ton of chinaboos if it hadn't.

Fuck, I didnt think of that, thanks buddy

Yeah, they are, but im by myself, rent is 410$ a month which is decent for its size

Speaking of martial arts: is kung fu good for short people? I know short people are much better at judo, what about the other asian fighting styles. 5'6"

I would rather dump the hours into tekken tbh fam.

I have potential in my mod built for neat shit, but i am still underleveled for that. I need to spend in skyrim at least huge chunk of time to get to highest perks in alchemic category. I just hope i won't get bored before getting there.

I've seen that mentioned before, but also that it's an incomplete patch due to the PSP version having a larger OST, or something, and thus trying to one-to-one the music between versions is an impossibility.

I suppose something you could easily save/quit or at least put into sleep mode. That said, it would probably be smarter not to be bringing vidya to work.

Does remind of this from G.U. though.
Really liked how those games let you get to bits of what the other "people" you were playing with's lives were like.

Not sure, leaning towards "no". Although that begs the question of why I can't just get a straight answer off the phone.

That ain't too bad, hope you ain't working min wage though.

Not a big fan of fighting games unless its dbz shit

I always get bored before getting to the insane meteor dropping dragon summoning kinda shit in my mage mod playthroughs so

Na, min wage in Canada is a joke, cant survive off that alone

Yeah, it would be a bit jarring since the 2 osts are so fucking different. Psp is modern shouji meguro style, while revelations is more classic smt style.

Did both have different composers, or just a different era or composition?

Is there such thing as a horror game that doesn't rely solely on jump scares?

there are chinaboos even though they did go commie like me. my friends give me shit for loving china and hating communists, but they don't realize one reason i hate communism as if you need a reason is because what it did to china
FUCK YOU MAO

the chinese are all short as hell. Kung fu is much easier if you're short. I'm 6'2" and kung fu is harder for me than it is for shorter people, simply because it was designed and created by short people. My height still gives me an advantage though with reach.

No, meguro didnt work on SMT until SMT 3 i believe. Its a different composer entirely.

It's not that min wage is a joke, min wage is a fucking fortune in leafistan compared to most states in the US, the issue is that the commie (((fucks))) in government caused the price of everything to skyrocket

The npcs look retarded there.

This.

What kinda work you do again?

The xenoverse games were fucking awesome

Yes.
How goes user

I'd like to go to china some day. But maybe in like 10 years when it stops being so shitty

Nice. Im gonna wreck peoples shit with my kung fu and judo. i still want a fighting style revolving around climbing on people

DBZ is too autistic for me.

I can confirm that he's right. t. leaf.

You're probably right. Then again, my superiors are all really tame people. I know two of them are big DBZ fans and another constantly makes references to vid related, but at the same time they're the kind of people to nonironically watch Goku vs. Superman and still sperg out over shit that doesn't matter.

You have too much hope for this world.

huh?

When was the last time you were here?

Its like 11$ here, which is 8$ish USD

Security, you should remember me from a while back

I'd like to go to china too one day when it stops being gross. china is a filthy place.

I want to learn judo so i can have more grapples and throws at my disposal.

Its got a little nostalgia for me so I like it a bit. I FUCKING LOVE teleporting in games though and dbz ones are one of the few that always have it

I mean like not so shit that you get fake beer and could be poisoned kinda shit.

I have the reverse. My dragons themselves summon minions against me and to defeat a dragon i have to have at least 2 followers helping me to get rid of summoned minions. On top of that some dragon types like griffins can ressurect fallen soldiers or even my companions as their own minions to fight against me. Rogue-like encounters mod is a bitch.

Ah. Still, I'd have thought an OST shouldn't be changed up too drastically between versions of a game. I mean, it's one thing to officially remix music for a system with better output capability, and another to redo the soundtrack wholesale. At least with the former you can stand to have a game having multiple enjoyable versions of songs even if people still have their own personal favorites between the different incarnations.

Friend's been showing me DBZ via Kai. Currently on the Buu arc and it feels like Toriyama or whoever was just fucking with the fanbase at that point, between how asinine the power level shit is and various quips characters make poking fun at what's going on.

Nah, I already opened it, so now I could only sell it for $250.

I'm going to go away and watch an episode of Made in Abyss and go to sleep. I got stuff to do tomorrow and I'm up way too late.

Goodnight everyone.

I've been up all night on MDMA playing fighting games with my bro.

I do I just couldn't remember the job.

Crime rates don't seem so bad. But the food safety and stuff seems so disgusting. And I love my food so I'd like to be eating constantly like I did in nippon.

I'm itching for some adventure shit. If my pc weren't dead I'd probably be downloading that mod right now, sounds fun

I was thinking of doing MMA when i finish learning to fight well.

*teleports behind you*
Psssh… nothing personell kid

Persona 2 psp did that though, and it was composed by meguro i believe. and it was better except for the final boss track which was ruinedbut most of the music is shit except for the final boss theme

Its k, I tackled some fuck assaulting an old man, he got arrested and I gave him a smug smile

What games

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

If that was the case then I'd probably lose my shit. My ears ring a little just thinking of the idea. I tried all week to reset my sleep schedule just so I'd be awake when I get there.

Nice

Niiiice. Surprised you didn't get fired in canada for that. Or get arrested yourself

Hope you get it monica

Mages in bruma mod are the most insecure and divided folk. There's like two groups of them and they hate each other. Both are retarded. I completed it as fast as possible, only to get more nostalgia for oblivion instead. Its very high quality though.

Well, be prepared, i used to test my mod build for months before i got it stable and working. Weather mods apparently fuck the game up. And HDT mods were very unstable too on my machine. So i had to make sacrifices. Its easier to get into dragon's dogma or witcher 3, they are just install and play type of games. But with skyrim you have to suffer before enjoying it, and then people will still judge your taste even if you worked hard making the game more fun.

OOOH YEEEEAAAAH

Thanks.

BlazBlue:CF…sooo much BB:CF. We knocking out now but we played for hours. Got it all recorded.

Are you good enough?

I played a good bit of blazblu. I mained lyche fei ling. goddamn fuck the announcer's voice

Yeah, well, it was on camera, so I was totally fine, it was over some petty bullshit too, like the faggot wouldnt move his Ebike off the walkway on the second floor

mfw I saw when he hit the old man tried hard to not hit him too

Im a bad enough dude to rescue the president so, i guess.

Fuck off Ritsu and stop making these shitty threads

I tend to just add a handful of mods so I don't have to do that crap.

yee das rite

No problem user. I'd be so happy to get it myself

Niiice

Shoulda just hit him

Never!

How bad?

DAS RITE

Bad enough that played though sonic mania without a game over

That i*

I never played it so I don't know.

Said tried didn't I?

Mark played it. 12 fucking game overs. How do you even manage that?

Ohhhh misread that

ew
WEW

Well, suit yourself. Skyrim is hard to fix with just a handful of mods. Its a very unfinished and empty game.

I would just add porn mods or forget about it and play the better series might and magc

I never can play for more than a dozen or two hours anyway so

Magic*

Ok, im fucking up words. Im going to bed. Night.

Cya next time user

Porn mods are true cancer. They break the atmosphere and desire to actually mod it properly for gameplay. Especially knowing the limits of skyrim's script load and how sexlab is unfriendly to overloading it.

Why not just like, watch porn or something less autistic?

Whats the best porn mods?

For me exploring ayleid ruins rebuilt on skyrim's engine was true porn.

Well, you shouldn't ask me. Osex and sexlab both have their own problems. One is empty animation framework, second is gameplay framework with shit animation and huge script load with many addons to it. Easier to masturbate to hentai or download actual porn games like Honey Select than make anything masturbation worthy in this.

I only had one game lined up for this weekend and its not working.
I'm so bored that i am seriously considering calling some fucking whore from the classifieds page of the local paper.