Okay, Holla Forums what is the best princess?

Okay, Holla Forums what is the best princess?

Skele, do you even need to ask?

Skeleton.

I went elf just because shes a sober vegan, but you can turn her into a meat eating piss head.

But ive heard skele is the best girl because of her different skins (literally).

Going to have to go with the skelly user

I always found appealing to play as skeleton in my video games, but I don't find skeletons attractive.
Furshit is out of the question and subhumans like elves and dwarfs are fucking repulsive.
So I gotta go with living human princess.

I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this.

me

im the best princess

Damn I really need to get around to playing this game.

Are you a faggot?

Fuck off homo elf scum.

That's gayer than any trap.

Shit I forgot about this game. I banged the elf because she was the only attractive one and I don't need a woman trying to tell me how to run my kingdom

DC2 when?

Show us ur boypussy

skell

Truly the best.

100% the skeleton princess as a vampire/human. Best personality and most trusting/loyal/experienced of the princesses.

Why haven't I played this yet?

Not an RPG bud. It's an RTS with very light management sim elements. Divinity Dragon Commander. It's fairly short but was 100% worth my time playing it. If you're low on cash at least give it a pirate.

The elf boy looks cuter than the elf girl. He's my princess.

Shit meme.
No pussy to fuck.
Ugly, non-expressionless face to look at forever.
Unholy, unnatural abomination.

PURGE!!!

Even better, theres a full blown bluepill feminist on board that wants yo to go full SJW on your ship (Which gives you penalty after penalty on everything).

Turns out Helicopter rides are a thing in DDC.

Dragon commander if anyone needs.
79c01d1b554cde07c21b28d3e32d5934a432a4b0

which one does anal?

probably because you just got here and its not brought up all that often

Much appreciated, dubsman

HEIL

SILENCE, HERETIC!!

He who consorts with unholy abominations shall be granted no mercy!

People shit on this game but I really liked it

But Skeletons were created by G-d, and we all have one!

Checked and Heiled.

Pic related.

All in all, I think things turned out alright

Is it true that the elf is a slut that cucks you?
I think I'll go with skele

I don't know this game, but the blondie is the only normal-looking one.
If I wanted to fuck a skeleton, I could take a mirror to my room anytime.

I did the elf but I don't remember this. however by the final map I was doomstacking and autoresolving every battle, so I don't remember very much. I wanted to fugg the female advisor though, but you can't.

Skeletor is a pretty cool guy.

That was suposed to be the imp proncess but she was cut from the game.

Princesses from best to worst:
Best tier: Skeleton - Pure, devoted, and you can customize her body
Acceptable tier: Elf - Starts as a treehugger piece of trash but can be molded into a decent woman.
Trash tier: Lizard and dorf - Scalie lawyer with an ice-queen complex (cold-blooded, you might say) or a power-hungry gold digging (heh) slut. At least the dwarf is a redhead but that doesn't save her from being shit.
Oh shit what are you doing tier: Imp - She's dead, user. If you're a necrophiliac then you already have skeleton-waifu.

Acceptable tier: Elf - Starts as a treehugger piece of trash but can be molded into a decent woman.
Trash tier: Lizard and dorf - Scalie lawyer with an ice-queen complex (cold-blooded, you might say) or a power-hungry gold digging (heh) slut. At least the dwarf is a redhead but that doesn't save her from being shit.
Oh shit what are you doing tier: Imp - She's dead, user. If you're a necrophiliac then you already have skeleton-waifu.