Techno

itt games with loud techno music all throughout the game

I don't know why, but there's just something about listening to electronic music while shooting shit/driving that's really comfy.

From the top of my head

This has one of my favorite game soundtracks.

Raiden Fighters series is all techno as well.

This is the best one you'll find.
Produced by japanese techno god Takkyu Ishino and including tracks from people like Westbam, Hardfloor and Scan X.

The true Japanese techno gods are Kou Hayashi and Daisuke Nagata.

Adding 2 cents

All AC games had great ones.

all of namiki's scores are pretty godlike

Ishino is the most important japanese techno producer/DJ though, only guys like Ken Ishii or Tanaka compare when it comes to career and importance.

Sin & Punishment Star Successor had a really good soundtrack

His Metal Slug 6 soundtrack was pretty shit. I dunno what kind of "inspiration" he got for Ketsui and Daioujou, but I sometimes consider that the only reason Garegga is so good is because most of the tracks are ripoffs of classic Detroit techno releases.

Come on now.

A large part of Midnight Club 2's OST was very techno and trance heavy. It also has rap in the mix, but it's not terrible. Might fit your bill.

You have to understand that techno has been semi-dead for about 20 years now. How the fuck would you expect kids these days to know what techno sounds like. It's not like they've had a chance to hear it.
Basically in the end of the 90's house won the mainstream and it won BIG. It has reigned as the premier kind of electronic party music for 20 consecutive years. It's only now starting to lose it's steam.
Techno and trance in comparison was left to wallow in obscurity. Trance got kept alive by shroom munching hippies which meant that only Goa and psy-trance survived. Techno only really had a few effete hipsters who eventually transitioned into something else.
Both genres sort of got a second wind with the goth/rivethead scene who had got tired of their usual stompy fare, but being associated with these kinds of people means no one else is going to take you seriously.

Not sure what genre this is. Very memorable soundtrack overall.

LET'S GO

I don't think you know what Techno means but Ruiner has electronic music.

Nigga this is not about knowing the difference between goa and schranz, this is just plain "do I look like I know what a jay peg is" tier ignorance to say that all electronic music is techno.

Post some real Techno.

Furi's entire soundtrack was 10/10 synth shit.

Fuck you OP.

Med sci 1 & engineering was the tightest shit. I'm never gonna forget SS2 after it drew me in with those ridiculously good early levels

Yeah, no. Here's some games with actual techno.

just downloaded that

Not sure if this still counts as techno or is more towards DnB.

More towards DnB or Breakbeat, as both became pretty popular and slowly replaced the 90's techno sound as the series progressed.

Great soundtrack but Hellsinker has goa trance or "psytrance", not techno.

I like this guy's soundtracks and original music, especially this one. It's in the prog trance genre I think.