Fire Emblem Warriors a garbage fire

Wew lad
The more news that comes out of this game the more people get pissed
Then there was that whole drama behind the scenes of devs wanting to quite and intelligent systems is unhappy due to the roster
Then the dlc leaked and people fire emblem fans are even more pissed as they are over priced costume changes for characters
Plus this game has over 14 sword users while other weapon users don't even have 3 or 5
Not to mention all the arguments that shills for this game have used end up being debunked
Full roster comes out and its mostly fates and awakening characters with very little shadow Dragon characters and a forced cameo from Lyn and Celica due to roster complaints
Dlc is reveled and its more fates and awakening characters of already existing characters in the vanilla game

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/102509327137080973473/posts/6keMtth2Lyr
nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-devs-on-how-the-game-came-to-be-choosing-characters-games-original-characters-more/
archive.is/jYGja
vgchartz.com/game/154085/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia/
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors_Gundam_Reborn
plus.google.com/ LPB5K1/posts/QaYtPHW4B3H
archive.is/1JUj2
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Fire_Emblem_Warriors
mobile.twitter.com/AnAntTM/status/915227187762028545
archive.is/ZjJxm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not only that weeb mosu shit
But you be surprised how mad fire emblem fans are of this game

They're still fucking that chicken.

Nintendo saw how well hyrule warriors did and figured Koei techmo would be able to do the exact same thing
Only difference is fire emblem games and Zelda games are very different so they're milking this one for all its worth

This is why we should be happy that F-Zero and Custom Robo are dead.

Don't forget about advance wars

It's fun to watch the real, hardcore FE fans continue to shit themselves over every single thing related to nu-FE as if it's some kind of shocking revelation instead of what's to be expected.

It's still gonna sell well regardless because the Neo-fire emblemfags and Nintendrones will buy anything with nintendo's logo on it

Well they did like heroes and echoes

When the definitive version comes out there will be more Fates characters than collective characters prior to Awakening. And knowing KT's pattern, expect a Season Pass for FE Warriors Legends.

Would you a Fiya Emburem Warriors where you run around slashing characters and everyone responsible for #FE?

Jesus, when was this even announced?

Pretty much this

January in a Fire Emblem focused nintendo direct

their fault for even having so much as expectations

Ah, figures, I never watched that one.

I beat rekka no ken a few months ago and haven't dared touch another FE game for fears it won't be as good

It's sad because I think FE would actually fit a game like this more than Zelda. Is there some unwritten rule at Nintendo that Fire Emblem isn't allowed to be good anymore?

I don't how anyone could be surprised that the roster is all nu-FE.

Not counting the 5 shadow Dragon characters we only have Lyn and Celica because is forced koei to put them in the game
Even half of the devs were unhappy and threaten to quite the project

How do you know IS forced them to and all the bad character decisions are by Koei Tecmo? Please provide a source or some evidence.

Never forget

Anyone who plays mobage needs to go drink bleach

I heard Echoes was actually good though, at least compared to the other 3DS FE's.

So they've removed the weapon triangle then?

Would also like a source
Sage for double post

Tiny Metal exists user

Found this
Daily reminder they didn't want to add older characters because they said there would be too many sword users
plus.google.com/102509327137080973473/posts/6keMtth2Lyr

Here's what it says
"Massive Fire Emblem Warriors Spoilers: Full Roster

Well, some people in Japan obtained the game before the official launch date (September 29th) and numerous characters have been leaked, remember that this isn't 100% official, so it could change. I'm not gonna put images because some people don't want to be spoiled, I'm gonna except Niles because someone did that on the community before, if you want images of other characters I can put images in the comments :D

Here is a little guide before you read the roster because I'm gonna include some letter and symbols to add more information:

~: Not playable in Story Mode but maybe you can unlock it the other modes
^: Enemy in Story Mode but maybe you can unlock it for the other modes
!: Not playable in Story Mode but unlockable in the rest of modes

S = Sword (14 characters)
A = Axe (3 characters)
L = Lance/Naginata (4 characters)
B = Bow/Yumi (4 characters)
T = Thomes (7; 4 if you don't count the villains)
D = Dragon Stone (1)

Now, the full roster:

Fire Emblem Warriors Original Characters (4)

Rowan [S]
Lianna [S]
Anna (From this universe) [B]
Darius [S/~/^]

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (5)
Marth [S]
Caeda/Shiida [L]
Tiki [D]
Navarre/Nabarl [S/~]
Gharnef [T/^]

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (1)
Celica [S/!]

Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade (1)
Lyn [S/!]

Fire Emblem Awakening (9)
Male Robin [T]
Female Robin [T/!]
Chrom [S]
Lissa [A]
Frederick [A]
Cordelia [L]
Lucina [S]
Owain [S/~]
Validar [T/^]

Fire Emblem Fates (13)
Female Corrin [S]
Male Corrin [S/!]
Ryoma [S]
Hinoka [L]
Takumi [B]
Sakura [B]
Oboro [L/~]
Xander [S]
Camilla [A]
Leo [T]
Elise [T]
Niles [B/~]
Iago "

Excellent taste user. Rekka no Ken is practical perfection in an SRPG.. You should still play Binding Blade. It isn't as good as Rekka no Ken but its still solid, and its a sequel so you get closure on the characters and their futures.
I haven't played others besides Sacred Stones, that, and nu-FE; I wanted to see how it was and I regretted it, don't touch them
FE4 and 5 (Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia) are supposed to be solid, with FE4 having a fantastic story from what I hear, and FE5 being the most challenging. FE9 (Path of Radiance) is apparently one of the easiest games, but its also supposed to be very fun. Radiant Dawn is challenging, and is very often one of the top FEs people love to play.
I sincerely doubt anything will top Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword/Fire Emblem though for any FE I played. It was so fucking incredible.

I should just fucking kill myself

It was, but you should still always except them to make shit given everything else. And I'm not just talking about Abortioning and Fates, the same team did the FE3 rapefest.

[X] Doubt

I need proofs of Tecmo being the one taking the shit roster decision and not IS. Sounds like Nintendo and IS want to look like the good guys and blame Tecmo for the terrible roster.
Anyway, even if it had a more varied roster, I'm not interested. How is it that we came from Hyrule Warriors that had good designs and characters and the Switch musou games looks so inferior in everything?
And judging from the videos, I don't even see more or less iconic locations or trying to recreate something memorable from what you can gather from the games.

Aside from that, the OC protagonists look like absolute generic shit. Lana was cute and reminded you of Miku, Cia was a hot as fuck seductress, Volga was badass and had a great fighting style, etc. I wish they kicked out that hack artist already, but nu-Fire Emblem fans have a boner for muh titty sister and muh Tharja.

I really suggest you play more of them. The GBA trilogy is great, but it's way too lacking in mechanics for my taste.
I'm also going to disagree with FE6 being worse but I'm on mobile right now and don't have time to go into details about it.

I don't expect anything from modern nintendo i still get disappointed.
Between that and the other garbage fire that is samus returns is, i gotta ask how much time nintendo has left until everyone give up.

Thank you user. I played it on the actual gameboy too not an emulator so it really had the whole experience. Good times.
I'll definitely check out Binding Blade.
I bought sacred stones but still haven't played it, what should I expect?
Also I've heard Path of Radiance is RnK-tier

Not him but from SS
PoR

Fire Emblem is fine, it's just that it revisits the concept of revisiting maps to level up, which means you can just grind and plow everything come next chapter. Of course, you can ignore this, but most characters will come out as excellent, so this also makes it easier, but you can just use shittier units.
Music is good, the characters are fine but not the best in the series, the sibling Lords are likeable. For an added challenge, you can try and finish a temple that's unlocked when you finish the game the first time, and the monsters there will become quite a challenge.
The other neat thing is that you can pick a choice to promote units into different classes, so that also gives a fair bit of replay value. And the new units have fun Sprite animation unlike the shitty repetitive Awakening ones that didn't change between class changes.

I'll probably play SS then since I already have it, but PoR is crazy pricey so maybe not

Wasn't one of the Gundam ones supposed to be good?

Pirate it, you aren't missing anything by emulating or playing it via nintendont

I wouldn't know, probably.

i have never heard of nintendont until now and i am pleased

Well it's made by former Advance Wars devs, which is why it's worth somewhat of a shit.

I was pretty fucking hopeful for this game, because I thought that it'd be such an easy transition that it might have ended up being the best Musou game yet. I guess fuck that though.

I want non-musou fans to fuck off the musou genre. If you want to ruin your own genres then that's fine by please leave mine the fuck alone.

Well they completely forgot what made Advance/Famicom Wars appealing then.

Going from sprites to 3D models is definitively a downgrade

You don't say?

Wanna know something funny the shills are arguing
Yet these are the same group of people that shat on Metroid the other M

This isn't shit user
We are witnessing a garbage fire

The gameplay is exactly the same as every other musou. That's it, if you have to complain about the gameplay then you clearly aren't intenrested in musou games.
I like musou games, I've played a stupid amount of them and it's my favourite genre. That's all the gameplay I need.

You stupid motherfuckers.
I like musous. Sure, they're a bit repetitive, but I always found the fun factor was able to override the lack of depth. I actually enjoyed hyrule warriors, and I thought that fire emblem, a series in which each game gives you a literal army of vibrant characters would be better suited for the genre anyway. And then you go and do this bullshit. They are 4 times. 4 fucking times the post awakening characters than there are pre. It's not like I didn't expect some bullshit like this, I know ninty's been pushing awakening and fates up everyone's asses like no one's business, but A fucking 6:23 ratio? Are you fucking insane?

You could have just put in at least one more character, just one. Fucking hector, roy, ike, sigurd, I don't know the sky's the fucking limit.

But you couldn't even do that.
Jesus christ.

That's interesting, because the past few multiple Musou games have been DISTINCTLY different from each other. It's like saying CoD and Doom are the same because you shoot guns in both

Confirmed for never playing musou games

The recent licensed musous have been taking cues from Hyrule Warriors more than anything. I'm interested in how features like permadeath and the FE-like mode will play out though, despite being a little bummed that for all the creativity Koei put into Warriors All-Stars and Hyrule Warriors movesets, we have a majority of sword users. Koei has given some distinct sword movesets throughout Dynasty Warriors.

Also FE is likely going to be stuck in the same roster hell that Gundam was in that the canon cast is just far too big to cover properly. Even after 4 Gundam Musous, entire series are missing that would have been sure things in other genres.

WTF am I even looking at here? Is that Lyn?

see pic related

I was actually interested in this game when it was first announced, but seeing what it actually has become, and that it's due a week before Odyssey, means I'm all too happy to skip over the garbage fire while holding my breath to avoid inhaling toxic fumes.
And if we're lucky Nintendo might see poor sales of the game and think "Gee, I guess that don't like Fire Emblem after all!" and put it on the back burner and stop the Awakening/Fates rape.

Ken's Rage was decent.

More musous need multiple/selectable musou attacks.

This

>13488963
Who is this even directed at?

That's not real right? RIGHT?????

Phoenix mode was real
It happened in fates

you're a bit late, cutmin

Sauce? News to me but certainly doeant sound farfetched.
Even though Koei has a bit of a track record of going mid-range at most with a a first installment in a new Musou series, lets be real here. We're all wise enough to know that the roster is Nintendos fault. Awakening and Fates did too well for Nintendo not force the devs to use those properties almost exclusively. And we only have Marth because of Smash of course. If Koei was left to do their job like with Hyrule Warriors, the cast would be far more appealing and diverse. This is a game people have wanted for too long, ill bet Koei probably had a design document drafted for a few years now.

I stopped playing after awakening. I thought it was alright but not as good as the gba games. I even never touched casual after my first run through. WHY NINTENDO WHY?

That episode was the best and how the rest of the show was supposed to be.

I imagine it's because most of the staff are people like pic related. Good vidya will come out of IS despite people like this.

It happens when new people come into the base and realize it's shit, as some posters here have shown.

She must be someone's daughter or gives a mighty blowjob to hand her those positions and power for someone who is unfamiliar with the games and dislikes them. Who the fuck is this cunt?

Honestly the most offensive part.

True, but at the same time visuals aren't everything.

Here's some more on her.
Keep in mind, she's just a cog in the casual machine. I wouldn't pin a lot of what's happened on her, it's just a reassurance that ISIS needs to fix their shit.

Fuck me

Fucking hell, even if they limited themselves only to Fates/Awakening this roster is absolutely fucking terrible

You got it wrong. The devs were mad about being forced to use only Shadow Dragon/Fates/Awakening by their head dev, Hayashi. That said, ISIS and Ninty did make them use characters from popularity polls.

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-devs-on-how-the-game-came-to-be-choosing-characters-games-original-characters-more/
archive.is/jYGja

Whoops, meant to quote

Holy shit, now that's cancer. That's also the reason why Echoes wasn't as dogshit as Fates and Awakening.
What a fucking disgrace. Nami? More like nani. As in what the fuck.

Fuck me she is like IS very own Dina except even worse due to having far more influence.

That explains how it managed to turn out O.K.

What the hell lady?

Is that why we got fucking Corrin DLC after already having 5 fucking FE characters in the game.

Nice to know at least a portion of the japanese fanbase are not putting up with her shit. Thanks for sharing this user.

Echoes is in the right direction its sales continue to grow to this day

Wait, I thought Echoes flopped because it wasn't otakubait like Fates and Awakening were.

Nope
vgchartz.com/game/154085/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia/
It hasn't sold as much as awakening or fate yet

The Dragon Quest ones were good, especially the second one.

Hold the fucking phone there are non weeb ones?

I think the game will be fun. But I agree with everyone ITT about the shit roster with Awakening and Fates making up 70% of the roster.

All 5 people that played Warriors: Legends of Troy.

Nice one Koei.

They could have made them super powerful calbary units, but shit on the ground. Instead we get this.

They likely could have repurposed Link's Epona moveset from Hyrule Warriors as a base for such a unit/character.

It's like they want to forget everything before awakening ever happened, what the fuck.

I don't get how they can fuck up shit like that so badly. Seriously, just gather 20 fans of both series, stick them in a room, and have them spitball base gameplay ideas for you. They'll come up with better shit than a dev 90% of the time, and that's not a slight against devs. The autism of fans just can't be beat.

Koei is likely stretched pretty thin given how much they're putting into Dynasty Warriors 9.

And if they're stretched too thin, they shouldn't be making this game right now. I will continue to buy Musou games, but I'm not going to cut them slack for not allocating time and resources properly to this one.

How did this happen? I thought hyrule warriors had a good selection of characters.

As someone who hasn't played the original Metroid II…what?

Fuck me, they don't even have Ike. Wasn't he number one on character polls just last year?

That's after 3 DLC packs, a 3DS rerelease, and 3 more DLC packs for that.

Basically, AM2R was taken down so that nintendo could be unopposed in releasing their own metroid 2 remake. Which happens to look piss easy and ruins the concept of good positioning

How did Hashtag FE go over?

Anybody should have seen this coming considering how they treated Gundam
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors_Gundam_Reborn
seriously, the roster is shit.

How did Hashtag FE go over?

Hyrule Warriors had a solid selection of characters, even at launch. Not impressive by normal Musou game standards, but it was "enough" I'd say. The problem was how characters were locked into using only certain weapon types. Most characters had only 1 or 2 weapon types they were allowed to used, except Link. Link got fucking 12 or some ludicrous number of weapon types, and they were all exclusive to him. It was fucking stupid.

The new chick in charge of the entire franchise is doing exactly that. Awakening and Fates are her babies.
I fucking hate this shit.

Fuck, man, even Ike should have been a shoe-in. Even as a sword-wielder Lord character, his sword is different enough in that it's a two-handed greatsword and would be sufficiently different to offer a unique playstyle over fucking DRAGON-HUSBANDO WITH SWORD.

#FE bombed so hard it created a vacuum that caused people to forget about it.

Japanese popularity polls are fucking cancer. Western normalfags have decent taste in comparison. It's always the same shit. #1 is protagonist of most recent thing that came out. Everything surrounding it are the villain of the most recent thing that came out and the supporting cast. Then mixed in those results you have the more recognizable previous characters (Hey, I know Roy from Smash!). Last places, one can only presume because they only ever show you the top ~20 or so, are the genuine fan favorites from previous games/series followed by everyone else in descending order of genuine popularity.

In a popularity contest last February, Ike got both 1st and 5th, as two iterations of him are just that beloved. But take a hard look at the list and see who's playable in Warriors.

That's not Fire Emblem
That's Sacred Stones

Tho i can understand the similarity, thats 'what character should he next' poll.

We shouldn't have been surprised after seeing this fucking travesty

The worst fucking thing was that this game literally got memory holed shortly after launch, I'm surprised they even kept the website up afterwards. Literally next to no DLC beyond retard Caska, the pirate graffiti Schierke, and some FUCKING HORSE SKINS. NOT EVEN A SINGLE EXTRA CHARACTER. Which again , considering the ease of grabbing one and just going with it or using any of the ones they had already in the game (For God sakes, not even Bazuso was tossed in) it still leaves me angry. Not as angry as that atrocious anime though

It would have been cool to see more than 2 weapons types for most of the characters, but what I enjoyed was the different map varieties that got more and more difficult the deeper in you went. Certainly not difficult as earlier Musou entries, and it was a stat thing, but many had certain strategies that worked better.

but I don't find myself wishing for that because it'd be an inevitable monkey's paw.
Goddamn though do I want to see Armads in action on a smash stage

I've noticed that the least talkative girls tend to be the highest up too. Makes sense I guess but it's a noticeable trend.

Nigger, either he'd be an overpowered cloud-level annoyance or another slow heavy character that sucks ass.

That was the American poll. They don't care about the American poll.

Did you not read the part about the monkey's paw?

Come to think of it, is there even any strategy involved in this? I remember the made the map grid based, but beyond that, whatd they implement?

I thought the jap poll had Ike high up too though.

I thought it was a worldwide thing.

Also I was more referring to that as a possible ultimate

Dropped faster than Toei's stock

These results are worldwide.

Nintendo is the new capcom

Heroes at least has Jugdral representation, which is literally all I wanted from any of the crossover games. Arvis GHB soon, friends.

Holy shit, if she likes using anime tropes, it's no wonder how that game turned out like it did. What I want to know is how much influence she actually had on it.

Why would you accept it through gatcha shit though?

I don't spend money on it so I have nothing to regret. My Eldigan is -Attack and I'm okay with that too.

I'd rather have Celica than any of the Awakening/Fates cunts on that list.

I don't know what to say. It's just so dreadfully boring, having a character I like meaning when I eventually rolled one because it's fucking gatcha just doesn't alleviate what a slog grinding in it was.
It's not like I didn't try, I played daily for a good 4 months, it was just so fucking repetitious. Go in, grind for exp, grind for orbs and feathers, then fuck off til tomorrow. I could not fucking take it.

There definitely wasn't much to do in the beginning but now there's skill inheritance, "supports", and modes like Tempest Trial; after a while you do finally have the feathers and orbs for what you really want. I'm hoarding for what I really want which is pic related.

The infernal mode maps are surprisingly fun too even if they're just bloated numbers and bullshit.

Holy war was a great game

It makes sense
IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE NOW
WE COULD HAVE HAD THE SMT X FE THAT THE FRANCHISE ACTUALLY DESERVED WERE IT NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS BITCH

Is she upskirtable

It wasn't and anybody telling you otherwise has never played the pinnacle of the series, FE4.

Alright I'll bite, how do these correlate?

Echoes was quite good and a faithful remake. It instills me with hope that they won't fuck up a possible Genealogy remake and make every faggot cry when they keep the fuckhueg maps and love system where Silvia fucks Lewyn right in front of Erinys.

Imagine how she reacted when she got to do research on SMT.

No one accused Echoes of being better than FE4, but it is easily the best Fire Emblem game since Radiant Dawn (not that that's saying much)

It really fucking does though, if she can't even play FE, especially the GBA one that holds your hand through a good portion of it, then SMT would fucking destroy her.

There's no fucking way she made it to thor, let alone all the shit that comes before you get to post apocalyptic tokyo.

UC is the most consistently popular, as far as I know. SEED was also popular, for some fucking reason. I am legitimately salty that Turn A got so little love despite having some very nice and very different unit designs, and choosing the 00 over Setsuna's first Gundam is straight bullshit for this kind of game.

Holla Forums, why are people that are shit at games allowed to become members of development teams? I don't understand how anyone thought that was acceptable.
Could her tastes be any more goddamned plebeian?

WHY WOULD YOU WORK FOR THEM ON THEIR EXISTING SERIES YOU DON"T LIKE, WHY NOT SOMETHING ORIGINAL INSTEAD?

The polls did come out in February and game development would have started long before that. I would expect DLC to be poll influenced.

forgive me for sounding ignorant about how the development process goes, but was the roster finalized the moment they started development? All 30 of those characters? Did they start with making all 30 of them? It seems very strange to me that throughout this entire process the results of the polls or how retarded Komoru's choices were didn't lead the devs into making any drastic roster changes, besides what was apparantly a very hasty throwing in of Lyn

Honestly, I played Band of the Hawk, finished it, and then thought to myself, "On second thought, a Berserk Musou game was a terrible idea." The gameplay was solid, and I really liked the fact that it gave you all of Guts' tricks and shit, but the issue with Berserk is there's no giant battles in Berserk's storyline, and those battles are what makes Musou games fun. The plot of Berserk is terrible for what musou games do. Some of the most fun missions were COMPLETELY made up and had nothing to do with the plot at all. And the lack of characters comes from the fact that Berserk doesn't actually have that many characters that are worth noting in the long run. The only character I can think of adding is Mozgul, and that nigger was only in a fairly short storyarc. The base gameplay was a lot of fun, but it was just the worst franchise to mix with a musou game.

Here's the kicker: It's a fucking strategy game. You don't get to just "be bad" at a strategy game. You have to be mentally incompetent to fail at them. You can't have a lack of skill, because no skill is involved. The only way to blow ass at Fire Emblem gave is to be a brain dead retard.

Well, DW isn't exactly weeaboo. It's Chinese in theme so it's more like chinkaboo.
Doesn't make it better though.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms isn't popular because it's Chinese or anything. It's the Asian equivalent of Shakespeare, the most well known story for that entire area of the world. Add on top of that it being one of the most influential time periods, with a lot of war and plenty of stories of badasses doing ridiculous shit, it's just a popular story to use for anyone.

I think you're able to switch between characters but I'm not sure

Actually Lyn and Celica were added in because of blow back from intelligent systems and a lot of the devs wanting to quite due to how bland the roster is

How did they fuck up so hard when hyrule warriors was good

I get fire emblem is trashy now days but god hyrule warriors had characters from every game even the fucking game boy color ones

Wait a fucking minute. Out of the NINE Awakening characters, they don't have the #1 waifu for autists, Tharja? So they managed to fill the roster with only Awakening/Fates characters and STILL NOT PUT IN THE CHARACTER FROM AWAKENING THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANTED.

But you do get four versions of create-a-character with no canon personality that you can't even customise. Yeah PRESET #1 sure was such a great and memorable character, wasn't he/she?

What's a good musou to start with? I'm interested in the genre but have never played one.

I don't know who to be more mad at, the pity excuse for a human who complains that the game was too hard and doesn't know the extensive lore she's writing for or the managers who allowed her to become series director.

Pic related.

Best one personally is One Piece Warriors 3. Not only does it give a story mode through the manga up to about chapter 700 with no filler and covering the major arcs, it's got plenty of characters so you never get bored. After that, I'd say Dynasty warriors 8 xtreme, close to 70 warriors now I think in the series. There's also Samurai warriors and that runs okay if you like Sengoku.

DW 8 is the newest main game, and it's pretty great. I've lost my save data multiple times (my fault not the game's) but keep coming back. I personally love DW6, which while a lot of people complain as bad because the attacks are repetitive, like that fucking matters in a musou game it has the best battles in the series, and the game allows you to completely fuck up the proper historical context of the battle. You can break down the gates of any ANY fort, even if it's supposed to happen in a programmed event. If you have a stupidly overpowered character, you can ignore everything else happening in the level, plow right into the main enemy encampment, and kill the Commander. If you do, the commander will even shout some line like, "The enemy is already here? This is impossible!"

She could have played Nocturne, SMTIV, or saw screenshots of Imagine.

What happened to Dorcas, Tripsman?

People voted for him as a meme and he came 12th for males and 21st overall

Couldn't Fates just be thrown out of the game's plot in favor of a time travel war in Arkanea between between Classic and Awakening? With Fates eating up 60% of the roster I feel deep down in my brain's heart Omega Force's creativity will be castrated because of Japanese Sarkeesian.

They want to milk this for every penny
I'm not sure it's gonna work out as well as they expected

Dorcas was memed into the roster

And i will still try it.
On 3DS
For Free
Because praise CFW and FreeShop

He's not in Heroes though, Bartre is but not Dorcas.

I despise fates, but not more than I hate awakening.

I got project x zone on freeshop, and it was a blast. Can't seem to find 2, though.

Superior gameplay at least, plot and stage variety could use a little work.

IIRC, there was no seed at all in dwg1, and you had cool shit like heero teaming up with master asia, and domon teaming up with zechs and puru
DWG2 introduced SEED but also there was a Domon and Master Asia teamup against jesus and assram

X Zone 2 is on there. Go play SRW if you don't already.

Are reiji and xiaomu in it?

I want to doubt she has this much influence but it seems to fit what has happened. Then again, wasn't the game mainly handled by ATLUS and not IS?

It was probably Nintendo's fault
Remember they tend to play a blame game if things don't go so well
I really hope this game fails so I can see Nintendo blame kt for its failure

YOU are the reason pixelshit indies are a thing. Find a hole and don't crawl out of it.

Wew lad

It's like they hate money. When this was first revealed I thought those 2 would at least be shoe ins even with the obvious fates/awakening bias. I am convinced the director for this thing just hates Fire emblem before awakening and wants to make sure the older games are forgotten.

Dubs do not lie
She only prefers fates and awakening because that's her babies

What makes this such a cocksucking maneuver is that it means they're already planning on making a second one, knowing Ike and Roy should be able to sell it on their own, regardless of how badly the first does.

If really true, what the fuck are they thinking? I can understand jewish practices like adding shitty characters to main game on purpose to kike people out of money so they buy them in DLCs, but what is this? It's like they don't like the series to the point they don't even care for the shekels fans would throw at them

I'm starting to think that the reason that Celica and Lyn were added (other than devs threatening to quite) was because of tits and sex appeal and nothing else
Celica is part of a duo and Lyn is part of a trio so it's weird that they are added them alone with out their groups

It's incompetence no matter what way you look at it.

plus.google.com/ LPB5K1/posts/QaYtPHW4B3H

I'm starting to see this being spread around
Especially with how warriors is being treated

It like they looked at Smash Bros for "how many sword users can we fucking cram in?"

Tharja will probably be DLC.

Read the thread my man.>>13489325

Fuck

Lets not forget that they made up a bullshit excuse not to add Lord's from every game because "too many sword users"

Daily reminder this is a dlc character
It's Lucina btw

archive.is/1JUj2

Even leddit fags hate it and those guys eat up any shit and ban anyone who says anything different

To be honest it seemed like NuFire Emblem fanaticism, and recent Nintendo dicksucking in general really, was more of a tumblr/twitter thing than a reddit thing.

True
Remember how Tumblr was mocking those complaining about the censorship in fates and tm and them got pissed off that the gay marriage thing was a total sham

I'm starting to feel conflicted about this game now. Maybe it won't even be good by Musou standards.

The graphics look worst than hyrule warriors tbh

Seriously, I could not believe the sheer graphical downgrade FE:W has in comparison to HW despite being three years removed and developed for what is ostensibly a next gen console.
The colors are dull and filmy, the textures all have the consistency of plastic, the body frames have little variation, the outlines are jaggy as all fuck, and everything is so goddamned stiff. Just look at the Anna trailer; her jaw and eyes barely so much as twitch when she's supposed to be laughing.
Hyrule Warriors was crisp and gorgeous as the WiiU could handle; especially the cinematics. Why is Fire Emblem being made to wallow behind a veneer of shit?

It certainly could have taken notes from how Darius and Hajime Arima are rendered in Warriors All-Stars.

People must've voted based on looks alone.

If we're going on raw porn poundage then I don't see how Tharja isn't at the top by over 50% of the votes.

To me it looks like they made the 3ds version and put minimal effort into porting it to the switch.

Maybe it's because Tharja tried too hard.

why do people like lucina so much? Design-wise, she's literally female marth.
A shorter marth with what is probably an even flatter chest.
I don't even remember what se was like ingame. People said that she's apparantly much more meek and respectful, but in smash 4 she's a cocky "come at me" bitch.

I don't get it

This post speaks the truth
It disgusts me beyond reason
Fuck ISIS and Nintendo

She wasn't meek or respectful in awakening, at least not in the translation

>Her personality is relatively flat in comparison to the rest of the cast in awakening which REALLY says something that anything can be projected onto her and it fits as long as it's not too extreme

She basically can be moulded into whatever waifu you want by entry-level waifuists. Her being included in smash was also many Smash player's first female Fire Emblem character and since she played similarly to Marth, all the Tournefags and wannabe tournefags flocked to her.

You talking shit about best girl?

I adore cherche, but she never gets the attention she deserves. Even then, her inclusion would be dubious, but god damn it would be something.

doesn't help that after mkleo dropped marth, she's almost unanimously considered the 2nd best FE character, only losing to corrin.
Sadly, due to how smash 4's jank affects marth's tipper, she is honestly much more fun to play
I use the cherche skin to help reduce the pain

She gets to fuck the self insert plus she's flat chested and a boring character

But they all use swords : ^)
Just look at this Hector. Its clearly a sword that hes using.

But in all seriousness, being a forgetful noob at FE games. How many lords are there (I assume like 3 or 4 per game) and how many don't use only swords? I'm sure they could have used main characters and still been okay. And here I was hype for this because I like FE and musou games but this just seems like more and more of a letdown.

That was just FE7. 2, 4 and 8 had 2.
>Seliph: Swords and Lances There's never usually a reason for either of them to use Lances, but they're available.
Out of all of those, even the swordlocked characters all have different styles of fighting for the most part.
Roy has the binding blade to fuck around with, Lief has his Master Knight promotion, Eliwood can ride around with the Durandal.

I'm upset that so far, they failed to take into account that there are mystical weapons each with their own different attributes that could easily alter the styles of gameplay.
Fuck me, wouldn't it be beyond badass to play as Zephiel wielding the exaccus?

This whole Fire Emblem Warriors situation is seriously perplexing.

Like not even from the 'I want a good game stand point', but this just doesn't make sense from a marketing perspective. Nintendo can easily sell this game by just having Roy and Ike, yet they aren't going to be in the game because what there aren't enough Awakening and Fates characters? Like why wouldn't you use this as a not so subtle way to advertise future remakes or just to keep the characters in people's minds so you can use them for some money making venture in the future.

That and they didn't even bother to include Tharja, like what the fuck? Why ignore obvious choices like that? How is this game getting so many things wrong right off the bat, the whole point of Musou games like this is fan service, which you can't do if you're missing like 80% of the franchise cast.

There has to some sort of too many cooks in the kitchen type of moment when trying to decide characters for this game while trying (and failing) to balance for weapon types between the all parties involved.

So you currently have

Hyrule Warriors never ran into development issues with it's initial character selection, right? Even issues like having the royal OC ayran wonder twins BOTH use swords when they could have been more creative (why are they even worrying about beginning players? The weapon triangle isn't hard to understand).

No, because Roy and Ike can easily sell the sequel even if this game ends up being not very good. Remember that, logically, a Musou can't really be terrible. They don't generally differ enough to be called "terrible," but they might be "not as good" as the previous one. Based off track record, it'd be near impossible for this game to be bad enough to make fans refuse to buy a sequel no matter what, they just need some hope that it'll be improved. So Instead, they hold on the fan favorite characters for the second, knowing that it'll guarantee a success even if this one is a failure by Musou standards.

This brings up something I hadn't thought. Just how does the weapon system in FEW work exactly? Musou games typically have 4-6 tiers of the same weapon per characters, with 4-6th level needing some special requirements. My middling experience with FE says that while FE uses similar distinctions for their weapons, you're buying and throwing them away fairly quickly with the exception of story important weapons.

As a consumer all that means to me is that this game essentially isn't worth dying until the vastly improved sequel comes out with characters that I actually give half of a damn about. Logically I guess it makes sense that it'd be pretty hard to screw up so badly for people to not buy the sequel.

Still who is even involved in this game that fans care about? Awakening and Fates are popular sure but in terms of characters I only see Lyn and Chrom (I guess) as fan favorites.

Is focusing on these new characters rather than sampling from across the series really the right way to go?

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Fire_Emblem_Warriors
Jesus CHRIST it's worse than I imagined. Seeing the characters categorized by which game they were in makes me just feel fucking DEPRESSED. This is supposed to be a celebration of the series as a whole, instead we're getting a deviantart fanfic writer fellating themselves, except with a multimillion dollar budget and a marketing department.

Between Fates and #FE it should be really obvious that the people in charge of Fire Emblem right now (>>13489325)
don't know what the fuck they're doing.

You're not getting what you want, what the Western fans want, what the Japanese fans want or what will actually sell. You're getting what Nami wants because apparently everyone else at IS are complete bitches with no vision (which explains the death of Advance Wars, I guess).

Or maybe the just asked Nintendo Treehouse who their favourite characters were and thought that represented what westerners liked.

the Gundam Reborn is good. only Musou I 100% and enjoyed it. only weak points are the Seed faggots in it but except that its great.

This is most games now it seems, especially reboots.

Impressive. I lost interest when all that was left were collecting kills.

FUCK YOU

Titania's design is just perfect and it's a shame she doesn't show up in anything else.
Heroes doesn't count

She also basically taught Ike everything he knew after his father anheroed via death by cop and damn it, she's impressive looking and fucking rocking with a freaking poleaxe

Holy Shit the voice acting is better than fe warriors
How did a game in The current year screw up so bad
This game is amazing it's like no matter how much dissapintment you have for it few keeps on dissapointing you

Talk about a down grade
Compare Lana to the discount heroes twins
It's like they were rushed out

Because Fate/Awakening sold. Business is business.

I just wished they included best guy

It pains me to know that FE went from this kind of story bits and devolved into waifushit. Just image what could have been ;_;

Yep, unless the weapon has a specific name or significance (like the dragon-slaying Falchion swords), weapon degradation is a feature in most of the series, but certain games (like Fates) don't use it.
As for weapon 'levels' in FE Warriors, I'm assuming it'll be similar to the mobile game Heroes, where the typical progression is Bronze Weapon > Silver Weapon > Gimmick Weapon (eg. Bonus damage to one unit type) > Legendary Weapon (or an enhanced Gimmick Weapon).

But they didn't even take advantage of the cast of those games. For fucks sake they left out Tharja of all people. It feels like even out of the limited cast they could choose from, the selection here is terrible.

They were. The game was started without the devs knowing about heroes, so when they realized that the Naruto twins looked very similar to the heroes OCs, they hastily changed them and now we have this shit.
I swear this was said in an interview, I can't find it for the life of me. It's not hard to see though.

I guess, why not, fuck it.

It went from tactical turnbase rpg with some waifu elements in it to a waifu simulator with some tactical turn base rpg elements in it

I think I posted it over here:

When a cash-in no effort f2p isekai harem mobage manages to be more hype than a console game you know some shit's going on.

We could of had something great or decent from that SMT crossover. But one bitch who has an unhealthy fujoshit obsession with Sailor Moon had to ruin it, and make everything an over saturated waifufest.

Some people like plain tasteless oatmeal which is pretty disappointing. Lucina is ok at best, but she can be a whiny cunt especially to your female myunit if you didn't marrry Chrom.

This, and alongside some characters in Awakening that are getting the shaft.

Fuck you

Actually read his post, Komoru.

What a goddamn waste of a perfectly good game. Sperge incoming :

It's one thing that the fuckers couldn't have a good roster, they failed to include the favourite babies of NuFE fans and now you have buttrage even on their ends as well, they failed to implement basic gameplay elements from the FE games.

Weapon Triangle is a joke and is only an ornament, classes with multiple weapons don't even have multiple movesets nor use them in a ny significant way while triple OG DONUT STEEL promotions are up the ass because, what the fuck is pacing and getting the more powerful units last or some shit. The only two exceptions to that are Noodle hair moron and Best Lobster since they get their kingly promotions from Cipher.

The levels are completely out of whack, the stats work in the same way as the Warriors Orochi 3 stats do, so better farm them up and get them perma-increase items to get them all to max while the levels go from 1 to reportedly 80 and above. Instead of having copy pasta'd stats with a 40 level limit or two different sets of 20s for max levels and the weapon selection is shit along with the horribly abysmall RNG weapon crafting and combining system of Hyrule Warriors that to this day, is pure shit and eclipsed by that of Warriors Orochi 1. A game that was made 9 FUCKING YEARS AGO! And they still can't understand what was great about it.

The they have the fucking gal to have the system from Hyrule Warriors where you have to endlessly grind to get materials to unlock shit, except now the "skills" are even worse and only help to reduce the rock-HP sponge tedium the enemies present while offering you not only a multitude of skills but also the abilities to be able to include up to 6 FUCKING SKILLS AT ONCE.

And the support conversations? Only when you reach A bond with each other and they are selected between characters not on the merit of fun interaction but on the merit of "let's see, which character lacks what skills, so let's have them support each other and have them learn each others skills to be even more broken".

Not only that, you have an Awakening / Spirit mode that basically bypasses the weapon triangle and rapes the opponents faces and that's before you even power that up to last longer, expose the enemies weak spots more and have it be gained ludicrously faster. Kill me.

But it doesn't stop there. The profesional weapons are shit, to the point of being outclassed by RNG B class weapons found in the games.

And finally, unlocking Anna. What a shit heap. Not only do you have to repeat the struggle of HW's grindfest unlock maps with the golden skultula pieces, not only do you need to slog through History mode that becomes peon porn of rock sponges and bullshit bosses, you need to defeat a really tedious stage, full of the Fates Annas and when you unlock her, after goddamn days of playing the game, it's the >MUH SHEKELS Jew Anna version of Awakening and Fates, with no mention of Jake and she's LEL!the joke character of the game while being an archer clone. Fuck that shit.

Doesn't help that it had an extremely tumoltuous development, the game was made without important people from KT's side that could help it become far better than a shitty copy paste of HW.

Tl;dr : Absolute disgrace and both KT and Ninty deserve all the shit they'll get for this half-assed mess and their kikery on DLCs and passive-aggressive threat-promises of a sequel as if it's some kind of Gundam Warriors type of deal. Fuck them.

Making anna a unit was a fucking mistake. I don't think jake will ever see the light of day.

Even the people who've done nothing but jack off to the porn should be mad because this roster won't do much to push any more good smut.

And then they put the balistae attack in reference to Jake, except it's Anna army so it's kek so random. R.I.P. hopes.

cia, lana, and the fe OCs are both shit that shouldn't belong. OC characters in a crossover should be a sin

I doubt it. I can only speak for my tastes, but if I was shown pictures of Fire Emblem girls from before Awakening and Fates alongside girls from those games, and I had absolutely no familiarity whatsoever with the series, I still think my tastes would skew towards 9 and 10 with a lot of 6, 7, and 8 and a little of 4 and 5. There would be a handful of Fates and Awakening designs I would like, but they are far less aesthetically pleasing, IMO. Most of them are just massively over-designed in ridiculous ways. I cannot see how anyone can come to the conclusion that Fates or Awakening are the pinnacle of the series' character design. I'd consider them to be the absolute low-point.

Well "people" sure don't.

Eh…FE is one of those series where a Warriors version of it with only OCs could work, if they fit the classes and tropes of an FE. The sword lord with the kind heart, the old grissly paladin with shit stats, the twin cavaliers that now can have different promotions and different weapon proficiencies etc

But it's absolutely not feasible because even with DQ Heroes, Toriyama and Horii had the patience to create 3 new expys along with KT for that game.

They are waifu and hentai pandering to the maximum user. Just look at Camilla's design from the concept art and you'll realise why she has that silly strap in that position. Low effort allusions to paizuri along with showing some skin and you got the stares pointed at her. And the rest don't fare any better, with Oboro's and Orochi's titanic tits for no reason at all other than to fit niponese stereotype about kunoichis and mikos No.876857.

Literally every post in this thread has a better concept than what we've got

Titania and Ike are amazing. Radiance is probably my favourite arc of all the Fire Emblems.

My dubs only validate my sperge at this point.

Remember Phoenix mode? From gamefaqs, after some people played the classic mode :

Have I went through the stages of grief with this game?
Now I'm just enjoying the trash fire it is
It baffled me
I went from disappointed to sad to angry now I'm amazed and shocked how can a game fuck up this bad
How can a fan service game be so disconnected with its own fan base
Holy shit it's a special

Dude what.

That really sums it all up. If it were doing it's own thing, we'd complain and think it was awful. But this is something retardedly special.

remember to apply locale.txt to luma before launching it otherwise it won't work

wew mama

Any suggestions on other Musou games to play? I'm craving one to play

My favorite was 6

you can kinda ask that about nintendo in general

Well you're in for a treat since that was the worst DW.

Dynasty Warriors 8 is your go-to for the best mainline Koei experience, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is the best licensed game. Beyond that if you can deal with some iffy weapons systems, Hyrule Warriors offers a lot of well done content.

As of the past year or so, Warriors games have been overall meh…

Go ask intelligent systems and that nami twat.

Already own and have played 8 and beaten it 3 times. Also, 6 was the best, the renbu system wasn't good but the maps and battles were the best I've ever seen in the series. And I've already played HW.
Don't tell me I've already hit all the good musou games without ever realizing it.

Underrated post.
Believe me when I say that I hate mobileshit because of the sheer amount of kikery and how decent brands now have to have mobileshit due to bigwig decisions. But I'll be damned, they look like they are making more of an effort than this shitty Musou. I don't even play the game but I can see that they've been slowly putting more and more characters in there, maybe with varying quality due to the artist drawing them, but some of my favorite characters look amazing like Nephenee or Ephraim. That live action commercial, even for a shitty mobage, looked more competent and understood the franchise better than so many shitty videogame/anime adaptations, with actors that TRIED to look like their videogame counterparts.

And finally and personally, I got really giddy when a friend who's playing the game, sent me an image about Hector, where he recites you the exact words of when he gets the Armads from Durban and he tells Hector that he will not die a peaceful death, and will die on the garden of bloody delights. Sounds like some translator is an actual Fire Emblem fan to put that quote any hack would've forgotten about and scribble any generic shit, like hey, the very changed personalities of the old heroes in Awakening save for the ones that got their special art. Where the shit was Nephenee's cute drawl?

Not quite, there's still Samurai Warriors 4, which is good in its own right despite the odd new structure for the story mode which focuses on major factions than individual characters. And barring a good chunk of lore you'd miss out from the previous crossover games in the Warriors Orochi series, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate offers a lot of content sourced mainly from Dynasty Warriors 7 and Samurai Warriors 3.

Also yeah, aside from how oddly big the maps were in DW6, and the presence of water to swim in which dragged down a few maps, it did have good music and battles.

Hooray.

Samurai Warriors 2 and Warriors Orochi 2 both hold up well, and are free for pirates.

They have Mia on there but i'm kinda missing my favorites

While we're spitballing ideas that are way cooler than whats going to be in the game, I'm kinda upset they didn't include shadow dragon's pegasus trio with some sort of tag system. Especially since palla, catria, and est are both among the most powerful and popular units both in the original shadow dragon, and in echoes. Kinda sucks.

fucking hell

Ike and Lethe's supports with each other from Path of Radiance were some of the best in the game. Too bad Radiant Dawn didn't follow up on that in any way whatsoever.

Marcia's dialog is all NoA. She's a completely different character (far less self-confident) in the original script.

Well no. Samurai Warriors 1 surprisingly is still the best SW game, despite missing some of the quality of lfe changes the later entries have but then again, you don't have dumb enemies who crumple like paper when you hit them.

Warriors Orochi 1 is still the best Orochi game, stages are tight, characters aren't butchered, pacing is great and no annoying low-effort OCs.

Then you have either Gundam, where it's either 3 and Reborn or just one of the two.

Ken's Rage 1 is a must if you are a fan of Fist of the North Star / Hokuto no Ken.

If you don't wanna be confined with KT's Warriors games only, you have Capcom's Basara games(4 Sumeragi or 3 Utage are perfect for a start), Dimps' Saint Seiya Senki and finally Kamen Rider Battride War II or Genesis if you are a fan of the Riders.

If you are really hardcore, Arslan has some nice ideas but is very meh in the end.

So don't worry user, you still have a lot of good musous to go through.

Is jill in the game? (of course she isn't but I can't be arsed to check myself) I want to play PoR Jill when she's super racist.

There, you answered your own question. Nothing more needed.

I like how a simple explanation of DLC and basic research into popular franchises going to shit allowed Agari to thoroughly and accurately understand the state of the modern game industry.

I'll try my hand at a significantly less shitty roster that equally represents each game (excluding remakes).

12 games for 33 characters, so 2.75 characters per game. I'll treat it as 3 characters per game then take 1 away from one of the shared world games per set (FE1/2/3) (FE6/7) (FE9/10), which will get us back to a 33 character roster. I'll spare FE4/5 of that treatment because they are more obscure, therefore can benefit from more promotion.

Fire Emblem 1

Fire Emblem 2 (-1 for FE1/2/3)

Fire Emblem 3

Fire Emblem 4

Fire Emblem 5

Fire Emblem 6(-1 for 6/7)

Fire Emblem 7

Fire Emblem 8

Fire Emblem 9

Fire Emblem 10 (-1 for 9/10)

Fire Emblem 13

Fire Emblem 14

There. It's not perfect, but it has far less egregious exclusions than the actual roster, even if we're just talking about Fates and Awakening. And now everything is represented (almost) equally.

Lewyn is a better option. Even better if he's the 2nd gen version.

the game was a garbage fire from top to bottom

Add Zeph to 6 and Eliwood to 7
Ross is okay but I feel that prince what's-his-name would be cool too
The sniper character; I forget his name because its been a while, but i liked him and there aren't too many archers on your list

Not bad, but I'd make a little adjustment
Sigurd
Briggid
Sety
Leif
Nanna
Finn
Zephiel
Bartre
Eliwood (On horse)
Hector
Nergal
Ephraim
Innes
Tana
Ike
Titania
Black Knight
Miciaiah
Sothe

Slight adjustment

I feel like Ross, by virtue of his introduction mission where he tries to save his dad and stat+class growth, stuck out more for me in SS then Innes, whose name I couldn't even remember until now and mostly recalled as "That one surly prince with a bow." Keep Ross, if you want to throw in Innes put him as unlockable/DLC.

personally, I enjoyed emilia the most out of the trainees. Ewan was also fun, even if he wasn't the easiest to raise.

fuck, meant amelia

My reasoning for Innes was that the list needed some more archers, and Innes, being a major protagonist that's also well liked to an extent, fit the bill.
Also not really important but non of the trainees have stand-out growth rates

And if you want to include actually commanding armies, Kingdoms Under Fire is not bad. Specifically the Xbox games. However, that franchise is now an MMO.

heresy

Almost every Sailor Scout is better than Usagi

Usagi is alright, though it's a shame that dev is obsessed with her. Uranus and Neptune are shit.

Never watched sailor moon, why is this bad? Isn't she the main character?

True for season 3 and 4, but they are great in season 5.

Shes great when the other characters don't ruin her, which they do most of the show (no one in their right mind cares about the manga, pgsm or crystal)

Why isn't there a platinum style sailor moon game?

That might make me get into it. I mean, it's a super sentai anyway, just with chicks, right?

Yup. Just like Saint Seiya wa-oh wait. XD

In other news, even the japanese are ranging from ticked off due to roster and game contents to outright very angry…though they seem mostly angry at Yosuke Hayashi, the team Ninja guy.

This shit is unreal. The way some things have been phrased, maybe the 3 DLCs we are receiving this year are meant to be just DLCs, with next year being the grand announcement of FEW2, just like it happened with the Gundam games in the past.

I'd believe that, either a sequel or a Xtreme Legends type deal.

Can I get a screen cap of this post

Yeah I have a feeling this is another gundam warriors situation

The manga, and both the anime and live action shows were good. Crystal was a punch in the gut, and it's unfortunate that merch that's tied with it are low-tier.

Yes, it appears she is in the game starting from chapter 12 and onif she survives chapter 11

I haven't played the game in so long that i honestly can't remember at this point whether she's a good unit or not, but considering how rare wyvern riders are I probably just used her anyway.

mobile.twitter.com/AnAntTM/status/915227187762028545
Holy shit

Jesus christ.

This can't be real

There are some people defending this shit
They take Nintendrones to a whole new level

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't make this shit up.

archive.is/ZjJxm

That was for Heroes and last month they released the versions of those characters based on the poll.
They even went out of their way to get the artists of the original games (except for Lyn; she was drawn by the FE6's manga artist) to draw them.

If I were a betting man, someone possibly in this very thread is going to recognize that exact picture that's being used as a texture prior to launch.

This is gloriously hilarious.

Is this real?
It can't be
This has to be edited holy shit

Holy shit it's real

It's a thing of beauty among the various gaming forums. Haven't checked plebbit nor neofag though.