Shenmue 2 Face Progress

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

thatautismfeel.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

This game is never coming out, the team working on it is too small

If I want to see dead faced, lifeless whores I'll step outside a look at real women.

I see they hired the people that worked on Mass Effect Andromeda that lost their jobs. The tired faces will live on. The whorish looking grandma is a little more disturbing than the animation. It can all be fixed but will it by release is what I'm wondering, given what happens to most kickstarter games.

The fuck are you on about? Walking simulators with QTEs are what the faggots want nowaydays.
Just add handholding to the first Shenmue and you'd have a GOTY for 2018.

What does that have to do with what I said?

I-it's not that bad

So is this a LOL thread, or is it a Shenmue 2 thread?

Is anyone surprised? Did you not see nu-Ryo?

Give them a break, they are a relatively small team working with most of the uncompressed Shenmue 2 assets.

nu-ryo doesn't look AS bad as nu-shenhua though

Shitposter can't even shitpost right

Just… reminding everyone.

That shit looks like Fallout 4

>>>/tumblr/ faggot.

New California Raisins game looks great.

Yakuza was here.

Shenmue a SHIT.

Reaction images using it has been going on for years.

It always was a tumblr cartoon, fag.

Have you just been going around reporting people using reaction images from that show?

Errr.. no? Its tumblrshit, of course it will trigger a Holla Forumseteran. Might as well start posting LGBTQWERTY acceptance unironically, homosuck and floraverse.

Explain why it's tumblrshit. I mean, I don't even know the name of the show, much less why I should hate it.

why does this image make me so upset

I shouldn't have to explain anything. The fact of the matter is Tumblr found DHMIS before halfcuck did. Thousands of posts were made and itncontinues to this day. It was FNAF before FNAF was cool with trannies.

So?

This is the most faggoty sentence I've read today

How do you know it continues to this day? How do you know tumblr cares about it? For that matter, why do you care? Are you seriously letting your opinions be influenced by tumblr? I'm not even getting into using
"Holla Forumseteran" instead of "Holla Forumsirgin".

Are you the same autist who goes around telling everyone they're typing like a fag while you type like one yourself?

This video is probably a response to thsoe criticisms. This is "hey guys, we are working on faces!"

Maybe someone with more of an artistic eye can correct me, but the texture work seems to be what keeps it from looking good at this point.

You type like a fag tho

This is some pretty good bait, it almost irritated me a little bit. I like that you posted it from mobile, that was a nice little touch that added a subtle hint of authentic normalfaggotry to the whole post. I can tell you put a lot of love into your craft, and it really shows in your hard-earned (You)s. You've got a long way to go, but I can tell you have what it takes to shitpost with the greats. Keep at it, sport.

It's times like these where it makes me wonder present day halfcuck is better or not. full/v/ is degrading. Heaven forbid this board turns into another half/vp/ with tumblr infesting the pokemon threads. As for DHMIS, It is shit, and you are shit for liking it. kys trannyfaggot.

Sorry to fuck your shit up, but it isn't bait. If tumblr memes are being accepted onto full/v/ now, that objectively makes it worse than cuck/v/. Not posting from a phone either.

I found your tumblr, user.

thatautismfeel.tumblr.com/

Because you know people with no love or respect for everything you cherish have been given the keys to their proverbial kingdoms.

bump

pretty good HAHA material ITT so far

Because it's such an unnatural forced expression held perfectly still.

I always thought she looked like a Xenomorph wearing a disguise of human skin.
Thanks for this, user.

Fuck this is awful. They should just go the deadly premonition/deus ex route. Less would be much better than this uncanny valley fucked-ness.

Now she just looks like she's been sucking some dick.

Yakuza wouldn't exist without Shenmue.

So when did they switch to the Unity engine?

They're using Unreal, what makes you think it's Unity?

It was a joke.The lighting and rock textures remind me of Unity for some reason.