Red Dead Redemption 2

Reveal On September 28th 11AM EST - Trailer, Release Date & More!?

Other urls found in this thread:

rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=newsplus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today? Holy shit.

tbh, I'd rather have sleepy dogs 2

No PC version so who cares? Not even a fucking PC port of the first game.

In 1 hour.

GTA 5 came to PC.

And faggots will still buy it

Cool shit
I tried playing Red Dead Revolver in the hope it would fill the void for spaghetti western but it's just a huge piece of trash.

How's Gun?

Gun is okay but it's very short and more arcadey than RDR

It's not going to happen, is it?

Just wash the wounds with the sweet sake of yakuza.

30 MINUTE PC MASTER RACE

Well, I liked the first game because it's the only good fucking open-world western out there. I love shit like Silverado, and I hope you get to lead an AI posse.

Big Smoke Zelda when?

this is the best thing ever

Sounds like you haven't played Gun.

Are you ready for tranny cowpersons?

I'M NOT

Are there any live streams that aren't Gamespot or frogs?

Who cares.

It got cancelled after getting to the beta stage, then there was an attempt to use the assets for some online game which also died
Probably for the best

Trailer dropped
rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/

Trailer has been uploaded to YouTube. It's a prequel game and the protagonist is no longer Marston.

webbum

Looks like you can finally swim or at least walk in water.

That might be Abigail Marston.

RIP PC mustards

Knowing Rockstar it’ll probably come out a year afterwards on PC.
Not like it’ll matter since the first actually second but whatever game never got a PC release and Rockstar’s mod policy is really shit.
I’m not sure if they changed that after the backlash they got, though.
Either way the trailer’s pretty alright. The game doesn’t look like total shit, so that’s a plus.

Can't wait for the 2019 re release for PS4 Pro, Scorpio and PC.

Remember how when the NX was revealed to be called the Switch, everyone immediately began calling it the Switch?
But now that the Scorpio’s been revealed as the Xbox One X, people still call it the Scorpio.
I think after the Wii U bombed, Nintendo passed whatever curse they had onto Microsoft. The XBOneX is the next Wii U, mark my words.
Also

So it's about Dutch's gang before Marston joined.

adorable hillbilly girl

Meh

I wanted a sequel where billy is a great depression bank era bank robber

It's gonna suck.

'sup Dan Houser.
Who am I kidding this is going to get shilled for months and most of Holla Forums will buy it and then start showing signs of buyer's remorse just like gta 5

Reminder that Never Ever cancer is dead
Reminder that Never Ever is Forever Ever cancelled

FOREVER EVER

Reminder that NEVER EVER was an elaborate Rockstar shill tactic to make consolefags feel smug and superior while also subtly making them want to buy the game more and more, while in turn also making PCfags yell that the NEVER EVER fags were “BTFO” while ALSO subtly being manipulated into buying GTA V.

BWAHAHAHAH

CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE

SUCK IT PC CUCKS

NEVER EVER

Joke’s on them; I pirate everything.

Never Ever you say?

Never played the first one. Is this something I should be looking forwards to?

The last time I bought a Rockstar game was NEVER EVER so joke's on them.

I'm actually pleased.

The last time I bought a rockstar game was when gta 3 came out for the ps2 and I was a preteen.
Right before every game they put out was unplayably broken and even then gta3 had it's fair share of shit.
I feel like I dodged a bullet.

its, fuck

NEVER

FOREVER

No one is consolewarring though

No, go >>>/back/

>>>/Africa/

I only saw one token dindu, I honestly expected worse; what with them taking out the confederate flag from gta v

I'M HOODOO BROWN!

I thought he was an injun

R* is full of Britbongs and is being slowly subversed and 2K are huge fucking cuckholds of the highest order.

native americans are niggerfied now in (((media))
not exotic enough on their own

What kind of cards will Red Goyim Online 2 have?
Will robberies only be implemented in the online mode ten years after the game releases?
Hell, will this have offline singleplayer at all? Maybe it's a western hero shooter with a diverse cast of black lesbian cowgirls.

Because they need people to forget about Red Dead Revolver because it was the superior western game.

But user, how will the normalfags know to buy it otherwise?

After a couple years of delay, at full fucking retail price, and with an incredibly no-fun allowed policy towards mods. We might actually be dodging a bullet here.

No, this is the superior western game.

Never played it. Was it that good? The few bits I saw were just doom clone bits.

Want to know how I know you're not from around here?

That should have been obvious by now

Considering it's a scrapped True Crime game that Squeenix bought, that's a safe bet.

I'm genuinely surprised.

I really don't like the protags voice.

John Marston really had a good voice actor

John Marston was also a pretty good character. He was a no-nonsense family man, doing what he had to. From the little I've seen of Morgan or whateverthefuck new guy's name is, he just seems generic, like the GTAV protags.

There are so many red flags here I thought I was in China. Do these people not learn?

If Rockstar does NOT release RDR 2 on PC at launch I'm just fucking done. They have no excuses this time because the console hardware this gen is so similar to PCs

In all fairness if Rockstar made RDR2 a sequel instead it would no longer be in the old west. Even at the end of RDR it was well into the pre-WWI era after the entire American Frontier had been settled

I want summer to end

the fact that it's called Red Dead Redemption 2 to be recognizable and not Red Dead (whatever) is already a bad sign

(checked)
fresh and spicy webm

How much you faggots wanna bet the main character is going to be a nigger or spic? After how cucked GTA V wouldn't be suprised if you black a sheeboon either.

>(((rockstar)))
Why are you fags hyped again?

GTA San Andreas basically has the most realistic black character ever.
He has an obedient nature like a true negro, and he's an accurate depiction of the average street chimpanzee.

I'm genuinely surprised. Though 100% there's going to be virtue signaling of blacks and slavery. They are gonna find some way to cuck themselves.

Not as much forced diversity as I expected. Could change by the release, but it looks pretty nice at the moment. I'm sure there are already journalists complaining about the lack of black leads.

I'm expecting some virtue signalling on the evil white man stealing the honest and totally not violent Native's land.

>No, go >>>/back/

most people came here from cuckchan in 2014 you fucking imbecile

this we are all cuckchanners here

I'm not, I came from RPG Codex

One of these days I'm gonna play this mediocre looking gta rip off, to see why so many people like it, But that day is not today.

There's nothing exotic about blacks at all if you live in America.

A welcome change of pace after the shitty protagonists in GTA V.

All protagonists after vice city were garbage.

Well, I can hope.

San Andreas is when Rockstar started to make moralfags and cucks as protagonists, and they completely clash with the tone of the games and the gameplay in general.

Six years and a disappointing garbage games too late. No thanks.

San Andreas was a good game, but ruined by having to play as a nigger and make the ghetto/hood look cool/appealing.

I have the sneaking suspicion that the game will be mostly built around the mulitplayer so they can squeeze every last shekel out of their costumers.

Also the fact CJ was such a whiny little shit. It would have been a great game if he had been the niggerest nigger of them all.

The problem with cuckold faggots making a game around a nigger is that they don't really know any niggers. They only know niggers that try to act white. normalfags have never been exposed to niggers in their natural habitat, whether in the US or Africa. I didn't even know about that new dishonored game with the sheeboon as the prot. Best part, she really does look like a sheeboon. They can't even make a nigger attractive using CGI.

I wish they'd made GTA: Afrika with two characters, a true nigger doing crazy nigger shit and a white South African mercenary. It would play like a cross between Farcry 2 and GTA.

Also, yes, leftists don't really interact with their nigger pets in any meaningful way. The most liberal communities tend to be the most progressive, but whenever diversity comes to their neighborhood they're quick to relocate themselves.

so stop judging other men by their physicality and start being straight

That south africa idea is great. I haven't payed for a game in a long time, I would pay top dollar to play as a Rhodesian holocausting niggers with a moonman mod.

They DON'T want to make a nigger attractive because sexualization something something.

Also, giving body standars to women in 2017. How regressive.

They truly write the memes themselves.

I really enjoyed RDR but after GTA5 i don't have any faith in this

I wouldn't mind a Mexican protagonist tbh, Maximilian-era Mexico is a woefully underrated setting in media in general

I wouldn't mind a half indian like the protagonist of Red Dead Revolver.

It sure was a great western game with perfect enemies and memorable characters.

These faggots need to get necked.

The only way I'd ever care about RDR is if they made a spinoff side game that's top down like GTA 1&2 or Isometric like GTA Chinatown wars

The characters were good because they were mostly made by Capcom

I guess so. I thought someone in Rockstar had a japanese inspiration, but after hearing it was a game originally made by Capcom when Capcom wasn't retarded yet it explained things.

I just want my game made of glorified stereotypes once again.

I've pretty much given up on GTA but I'm still hoping against hope that RDR2 will be good because RDR is probably the best thing R* ever did and it wasn't much at all like GTA IV or V.

How many microtransactions do you expect in this game?

Maybe using mine deeds instead of shark creditcards?

i expect them out the fucking gate and even worse "social commentary" than the last few GTAs combined

About how evil the white man was in the west or some shit?

It's gonna be full of microtransactions because Nu-Rockstar has realized how much money they can make that way.

After GTAV, I don't really give a flying fuck.

I however do yearn for something like Saints Row 2, but with good combat and driving. We can't have good things in a multi billion dollar industry though, such is life.

They ruined everything that was fun about the multiplayer for the last one so it will be abother gtav

Not gonna webm because shit connection.

I eagerly await the reveal of the stronk indumbpendent transwomen of color who show all the little white cowbois how to be badass.

I recently played RDR for the first time on PS3 and the gameplay is shockingly bad, I can't even force myself to get past the first 20-25% of the game. It's literally just take cover with a shitty cover system, then point and click with a controller at 30 FPS. If only for this fact, I'm not too hyped for its release.

R* used to be my favorite company but after GTA V and learning how disorganized the development for Red Dead 2 was I'm very skeptical, the graphics also look like Ubisoft's and I have a feeling the gunplay will be stiff low-damage laser-accuracy horseshit like in GTA V.

How about this instead.

John had a great voice actual spoiler, don't read it if you plan on play the first rdr, faggot. after I got to the end and john is killed, I rolled back to a previous save file because I preferred john's voice over jack's by a lot

Looks pretty good. Actually I kinda want to reread Blood Merridian to get in the mood for this when it comes out.

Red Shit Redemption gets a sequel? Oh boy, Shit game gets shittier! Well, tbh I am being unfair, I just dont like these themed games.

Great movie

Ahmed please.

It's either going to be radically different from the first 2 games or it's going to be filled up the ass with microtransactions. We'll never again get an actual expansion pack like Undead Nightmare either.

I fully agree.

I liked the first one up until Marston's faggot son took over since John had a history and some character whereas his kid was a generic "my parents died" protagonist with no explanation as to where his cloned skills came from. After riding through a post-apocalyptic wild west and smashing undead in a burning town from the back of a unicorn while blasting heavy music, I'm not sure I would even WANT to play the game again. I don't want to tarnish that last impression with anything.

Nice trips.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=newsplus
I've never seen a more pathetic mod than GWB, the /newsplus/ mod. He probably writes for thepisswater.com so of course nobody's going to get rid of him.

My dad's really looking forward to RDR2, which i think is primarily through the fact he loves Spaghetti westerns. I hope it's good, not just because I'd like to play it, but so he can enjoy it too.

Shame I'll have to wait for Christmas at the earliest to play it though, given that the PS4 is in our living room at home.

I see that fucking site shilled everytime i open a thread, and boy does that site is filled with clickbaity bullshit for the (((alt-right)))

Nigga just give him the OG RDR
Well buy a XBone and play on RDR on that piece of crap

Aye, its such a shame that the timeskip means nothing in the setting since everything John did seemed as if it was in stasis, either way i bet some people probably had a save file right before John came back to the ranch so that they could have one last hurrah as a classic gunslinger before civilization catches up.

What, you mean RDRevolver? He's already played RDRedemption, which is why he wants to play RDR2.

I don't think Revolver would be something he'd enjoy, I'm afraid… Though he did like GUN.

Anyone who actually enjoys Wild West games doesn't really care about the ethnicity of the characters so long as it's not some boring nobody who's only in the game because of social justice in the year 2000+17 or nigger worship. The appeal of the west includes people from the different US states and those either exploring the frontier or making a living there, the Natives who vary in attitudes towards those US citizens, and the Mexicans further south who're living meagerly or have taken to becoming outlaws like many others. It's not even that these people just want a nonwhite character, it's that these people just want a snarkier Django Unchained, but without there being even at least one likable white character.

All of NeoGAF just cancelled their pre-orders.

g.u.n was a good time waster. you should definitely give it a try.

Was that an Native American or a Nigger? I can't tell.

It's in-Group signalling as usual, it's their way to show everyone that they are art of the "hip and cool" aka brainwashed group, they probably don't like niggers and prefer to play as White men themselves, but they want to be part of it because Tel-Avision makes them believe that is the majority, and if they want to be "cool" aka good goyim, they have to be part of it.