How come this board is so cucked up?

And so on. This board, like America, isn't as great as it can be. It needs to be fixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xj3DR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but how do you actually go about getting rid of redditors?

I agree, nonetheless this thread didn't need to be made. Contact mark directly.

Now….
LOL thread?
archive.is/xj3DR

cause you post here

If mark doesn't delet it then yeah,might as well.

We're run by a literal Jew, this is to be expected.

post gore.

Fuck off and get the fuck out Holla Forums for god sakes no one wants to hear your goddamn ramblings!

Still there's leftypol.

get rid of mark, put someone worthy in charge.
if only i knew who to put

Here user, be soothed by this man's words.

>>>/meta/
B I D E O G A Y M E S

B-But muh freedumbs, we need to give freedumb to ppl who wanna take it away from us!!! Why would you say no to people who want you dead?!

Mark, the fucking fat overgrown manchild gets triggered as fuck by gore. Expect a ban. Good idea though

You're one of them.

You need to stop taking the bait, numbnuts.

user, you tend to underestimate how genuinely retarded people can honestly be. It sounds like bait but certain beliefs man, it's mind boggling.

Bullying the fuck out of them until they leave or lurk for 3 years.

What about calling things they don't like "meme" and "reddit" in an attempt to make lurkers dogpile on the thing they don't like? They think it's clever to put meme or reddit in the title or genre of things they don't like. Some faggot's trying to do it to the organic synthwave consensus currently.

Kidnap some user, make him the new BO, and put him in a bright room with 8 cameras covering every possible blind spot and have a team watch him 24/7 and then we have votes over the administration of the board every month, except in the cases of emergency, and then force that user in the bright room to administrate the board just as we voted or he gets no food or water until he cooperates.

Reddit is very left and low-brow like most our generation, but the mods tow the line far harder than the normalfags who read it. Any threads that float to the top with a conservative air (a relationship thread about an abusive wife, attempting to discuss recent news about Islamic terrorism, etc) will get locked and the offending discussions purged, with the mods chastising everyone like naughty school children who just cannot behave. So it's clear the site is being herded in that direction.

I am more curious about how legitimate the upvoting and front page content is.

I remember deleting a thread about east vs west games because it was worded like a shitpost Holla Forums bait. Not to mention west vs east games thread is basically a template discussion at this point.

To tumblr/reddit with you.