Killer Instinct on Windows 7

Killer Instinct is out of Miscroshafts shitty store and no longer stuck to Winblows 10 niggers.

So?

Why did you even bother replying?

ok.
shoo shoo shill

You couldn't fucking post this in the fighting game general you massive fucking faggot?

Also fuck Killer Instinct for having Auto Combos.

KI is for faggots who somehow can't even play Mortal Kombat.

Did you buy Injustice 2 as well?

KI is way better than Mortal Kombat.

You think I care about any of your FGC nonsense?

Killer Instinct was the "me too" fighting game Nintendo co-published after SF2 and MK grabbed all the normalfags. It is and has always been shit. Its mechanics are shit, its gimmick is shit, and the only reason anyone gave it the time of day is that it was the first "violent" game Nintendo actually marketed.

Which fightan has the best footsies? I really hate games that have obnoxious combos like MvC2 or Skullgirls and I want something a little more balanced than SFIII. Simple is preferred as long as it still has depth.

You think that you are suddenly going to change my mind by calling something I like shit?

You think that you are suddenly going to change my mind by calling something I like shit?

BlazBlue and Guilty Gear.

BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are pretty good. They are simple once you adjust to the air footsies.

You enjoyed them because there were gory fighters that made you feel like a mature gamer who plays mature games that mommy bought for you when you were 10.

This.

You may have gotten dubs, but it's the truth. Mortal Kombat, while also shit, was huge enough that even Nintendo couldn't ignore it. Tell us the copious amounts of gore that fighters in KI spill when getting hit wasn't Nintendo and Rare trying to cash in on MK's success. And like MK, its mechanics have all the depth of a puddle.

You have some serious problems with people enjoying something that you do not. I bet that you are the same kind of autistic fag that goes into total sperg tirades over Smash Bros. not being a true fighter.

don't forget that this shit composer is so full of himself he threatened to quit if the devs of this KI didn't self-censor B. Orchid.

not really sure how that qualifies as a 'threat' but the devs are cucks and gave in to his terrorist demands nonetheless.

Didn't they end up getting a different guy anyway?

I liked the soundtrack and the character designs (shame that the models look so cheap) but the gameplay, not so much. I'm not saying that it's bad but it's just not my cup of tea, to each his own though.

not that I'm aware, it's the same colossal faggot that scored Nudoom.

My favorite fightan is SoulCalibur and I love E.Y.E, do you think I give a single shit you autistic faggot?

Balance is for nofun normalfags and FGC is for niggers.

good to know, microsoft

You have some serious mental problems if you enjoy shit games like KI, especially considering you're triggered over being called out for enjoying an objectively shitty game. And Smash also isn't a fighting game but it's deeper than any western shit.

You have zero self awareness.

Better than KI
Shit game, but whatever
You think anyone gives a shit about your shitty taste and defensiveness?
I mean if you're having fun, it's not my business. But you do like eating shit.

Go >>>/back/

Stay retarded son

Nice non argument. It's not my job to stop normalfags from eating shit, but you've earned your mockery.

Nice non argument. It's not my job to stop normalfags from eating shit, but you've earned your mockery.

You sound like a fedora tipping faggot holy shit.

Oh KI master regale us on how your combos for retards sim is deeper than any fighting game before it.

Have you been away for a few months? This shit has been here for a while now.

You sound like a triggered normalfag who thinks this is >>>/reddit/ holy shit

Reddit sounds more up your speed bud, it's literally filled with little hugbox hubs were people can be kicked out for liking something thst you don't.

Reddit sounds more up your speed bud, it's literally filled with little hugbox hubs were people can be kicked out for not liking something thst you don't.

See I can do it too.

Wow you can copy what I said too?

Fuckoff back to the Gamergoy thread.
This Reddit shit is not welcome here, not even Holla Forums wants it.

At least it has Combos

Alright then.

And prove how easily applicable it is to yourself? You bet.

I think you got a few things mixed up here

At least i'm not purposely going into threads of something that I don't like to cry about it instead of hiding them.

Fuckoff with this cancer.
Its a forced and pushed as your conception

At least I'm not a normalfag who whines when being called out for having shit taste.

What's being a casual with no comprehension like?

Nah. I'd rather play a good game with good music.

It was, the reason KI Gold looked different from KI2 was due to cartridge storage limitations.

This is a reddit tier meme my friend, I'm sorry you're so slow to find out.

If you're talking about the ALECK64 that came later than I was talking about. In 95/96 there were several games released in arcades using "N64 hardware" that were simply re-branded System 16 boards or similar boards. They didn't have the hardware fleshed out yet but were advertising these games in a way that implied that the home console would look exactly the same. We all knew it was bullshit since half of us helped maintain the cabs at our local arcades.

I'm jealous, you are cool.

I was lucky, the man that raised my mother ran out local arcade. When he died it closed shop, still kick myself for letting all those cabs get bought up in a lot but I was a poorfag 14 year old when he died so there was no way I could afford them.

I have no interest in Social Justice Instinct.

Hello newtwinks

Spoonfeed me on this, I've been searching around but only found rumors that the new devs might have censored the outfit when KI was shifted to them.

They did, THE MUSIC GUY was sperging out about the injun character and they intentionally gave Kim and Orchid "modest" clothes.

You know I got everything in KI on xbone for free.
It's not very good

Can someone explain to a non-fightan player what makes MK/Injustice/KI/Skullgirls worse than SF/GG/BB/KoF, gameplaywise?
Is one more balanced than the other, more variety, more deep, what? Keep in mind I'm a fucking retard and I pretty much watch whatever "LTG/DSP loses in X game" or "Tournament for Y game" that I happen to stumble upon just to pass the time without knowing half of what's going on.
I'm pretty interested in the genre actually. Is the new DBZ one gud for singleplayer or what?

Goddamn, thanks for the embed.

They're sucking everything fun out of vidya so SJWs and game "journalists" can jerk themselves off over how very grown up and morally good they are. I never imagined the future would be like this.

Any links?

I disliked skullgirls solely for the announcer's voice. There I said it

Yeah that guy sounds like a faggot.

i'll pass

/thread