I promised a friend I'd beat Skyrim before I shit on it again...

I promised a friend I'd beat Skyrim before I shit on it again. Tell me some mods to install preferably ones that take advantage of sexlab.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2262/?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9666/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5941/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uninstall.exe mod is all you need.

If you're going to get a proper opinion go in vanilla. What are you, a pussy?

Fellow Anonymous, Godd Todd Howard would never talk bad about one of the best games ever made by the great company that is Bethesda!

Been perusing the wiki and found this, fuckin' lol

Yes, besides I've played about 4 hours on xbox and an hour so far on pc it does not seem that different from fallout 3 and NV and I played them a ton.

Is that Kirk on that poster?

Frostfall can be nice if you want to turn it into a comfy camping simulator.

Also, Enderal if you want a TC that has an actual, good storyline.

Just save yourself some time and play something else that has more gameplay than "press the attack button until it dies"

If you actually want it to be less than complete garbage the secret is to not become the dragonbourn.
That way the game isn't a bunch of shitty dragon fights.

But if you want to just knock out the main quest than just do that and it will not take too long as it really sucks.

Life is a massive joke.

Your friend's a Skyrim fam? Tell him to get better taste and join the Daggerfall master race.

Typo. Meant "fan".

Just download some bug fixes and shit, dude. You don't have to download Thomas the fucking Train Engine dragon reskins for fuck's sake.
Hell, download shit that makes the game look better. Better lighting, better FX, something like or similar to Climates of Tamriel, some better bleeding mods, etc. You don't have to go batshit insane like MxR.

Fuck off, Todd, everyone's still laughing at you.

It's J.E. Sawyer.

but daggerfall is trash

no u

You dork, go back to the chess club.

If you're installing any mods that will raise your enjoyment of the game, you are straight-up lying to your friend about "beating it". If you don't like something, have the fucking balls to say so.

i dont know

Aside from sexlab, I'd get the unofficial patch and a mod to makes all potions heal over time and not be stackable. So the game actually has some small semblance of challenge. Otherwise, you can just pause it and drink potions to full health repeatedly without end, and never die unless you die in one hit. The default potion system is fucking retarded, to say the least.

That's the default potion system

Or alternatively get a mod that lowers the amount of potions you find in the world and make the prices at shops a fuckton higher. It's a case of pick your poison tbh.

I prefer the mod the reworks potions like I mentioned. It makes potion usage into a tactical and practical part of combat, instead of a brainless reset button you can press at any time. It makes combat much more interesting when taking damage too fast becomes an actual concern.

This mod alone makes the game play about 5 times better than vanilla.

Are there any mods that make Khajit look fuckable?

OP, if you're playing Skyrim special edition the mod I'm talking about is here:
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2262/?
But there is a comparable mod for the old Skyrim edition too. But I'm too lazy to look it up since I switched to Skyrim special edition.

Best follower mod around right here:
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9666/?
She is technically a Khajit that has been "modified" to look more human in a lore-friendly way that is explored in her quests. I don't want to spoil it.

Do they have pajeets in skyrim? Is there a way to add street shitting NPCs to towns?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/
Even comes with realistic tiddy quantity.

Jesus christ

This is M'rissi from the mod I mentioned in

Khajiit face is a turnoff, and so is a regular human face on a khajiit. It should be somewhere in the middle.

both cat-gypsies and the argonians are disgusting. Not sure if furry can't into 3d, or just ugly.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5941/

I'd still recommend that follower mod with M'rissi. I'm not kidding when I say it's the best follower mod. The author is a Russian guy who made an actually decent mod with a pretty dark story. And I like her voice acting a lot. It's a little odd at first, but it grows on you.

There 3 paths you can take in the mod. The goody heroic path, rogue path, and slaver path. In the first path you just rescue her and become good friends. The 2nd path lets you marry and fuck her. The 3rd path lets you rape and enslave her.

In which order? If she's enslaved before it's not real rape.

God I hate this feel, get out of my head Todd.

So just this and a potion rework mod is all I have so far. Anything else?

rape rape rape rape rape -> mind fuck -> enslaved
Sort of like this.

tbh, the slaver route is pretty boring compared to the marriage route. But it's pretty cool that it exists. You rarely get to be truly evil in games.

You'd be fine with just those and the big unofficial patch that fixes lots of bugs and shit.

That looks like shit.

Good! Bookmarked to check out once I get my new rig.

Her model could be better, but it definitely doesn't look like shit. 2D is incomparable.

just some sjw faggot

The "should I wipe" part sells it.

Visit allthefallen.ninja

Here's a thing, spend half the time you would have played on Skyrim researching on factual evidence on why the game is shit.

Why would you install sexlab mods to decide if that game is good. Let me clearify, sexlab mods do not make the game better, at best it makes it interesting, at worst it takes away from the experience and always makes it buggier.

Serious, just play it mostly vanilla, get the unofficial patch, get a guide on how to beat it quick, and then shit all over it again.

Honeypot

this. anything outside of texture mods is dishonest, and even that's cheating.

Well you'd be right, I suffered through it with nothing more than some sweetFX mod or some shit. It's been a while.

kek

Texture mods aren't cheating… And neither are game play mods that make the game MORE challenging. Sure, it's not the "vanilla" experience but who gives a fuck? If they make the game more fun then why not? This purest bullshit is pointless and a waste of time.

Make the game less fun and less challenging because "muh game vanilla purity pride"

Kill yourself. You’re too much of a fucking cuck to dump this “friend” because he’s a retard and you’re too unintelligent to comprehend that you can just lie to him about playing it (lol “again”; faggot).