There's this huge gaming event coming in Brazil...

There's this huge gaming event coming in Brazil. I was browsing Twitter and apparently this guy (who is going to showcase his shitty indie game) is literally asking people if he can put a swastika on his shirt.

BRAZIL IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Let's get this thread started:

That cannot be true, cuz brazil is already comunist..

Brazilians are the only "people" on the planet more disgusting than the Portuguese.

funny thing, you must be from a country that used to practice imperialism with Brazil, or that still does, this is the fucking payback
DEAL WITH IT

HUEmonkey here, is right. We have communism and SJWism like Sweden with Congo-like economy.

Can we please not turn this thread into Holla Forums or Holla Forums for that matter.

Here goes nothing

I don't have even a burner twitter anymore but this sounds entertaining.

Could you be less of a faggot inviting it upon yourself perhaps?

Can you please put your entire gaming community in one building and then bomb the fucking place? I'm sick of running into these fucking animals online

nice try Holla Forums

Ah what's the point, this shit happens in almost every thread nowadays, good thing this thread is just trash anyway, at least I was hoping it'd die before it turns into a political shitfest. I dare you to keep this thing alive if you got the balls.

Creation scientists have already debunked your retarded Darwinian religion.

hahahaha
Just kill yourself… as long as we live we will never stop disturbing the others, and that doesn't even matter

damn, this is intense

I hate brazilians, you monkey eating negros de mierda, aguante argentina.

fuck you boludo de mierda, your country economy survives using the 0,001% of our trades.
fucking nazist nation

wow who gives a shit, only interesting thing there is their deathsquads

This is getting awfully salty already.

Wew

im using it for reading books… just passing by 8 chan

That aside that isn't even a swastika.

holy shit these dumb apes are really the bottom of the barrel

It's probably OP's game but may as well send him to an event with a spastika on his chest. If he doesn't follow through it will be all the worse.

That's not a swastika, I bet you're a carioca.

HUE HUE

It is a "swastika," the symbol is just ridiculously stigmatized thanks to da Nadsees. Nazi Germany used the swastika precisely because of its ancient meanings, not in spite of it. It's just a fucking sun wheel. It was used in many cultures, Germanic, Slavic and Indo, and it meant the same thing (the sun, which in turn means good fortune).

It is quite literally just a good luck charm.

What's up with female BR monkeys having crazy ass?

Baboon genetics

I think it has something to do with the fact that at least half of their nation is mixed race. Probably when the Portugese came over they just chose all the natives with the best ass.

Aztecs liked ass, and the Portuguese probably liked it to.

The nazis did to the swastika what they did to having little nose-wide mustaches.

Wore them on their faces?

Man, history is full of great memes.

Well, "real" Nazis did not wear swastikas on their faces. So you're either retarded or lying.

Yeah, that's the joke, jackass

Read better next time. Faggot.

I was supposed to read that through your utterly dry text? Suit yourself I guess.

They wore the mustaches you stupid fucking illiterate nigger

… Yes, but they didn't wear the swastikas. Which is my point. The implication is that there was one group who did both.

You are retarded and need to learn to read

You need to learn to communicate over a voiceless medium, friend.

No, that's not at all the implication. The implication is that they gave them both negative connotations and made them unfashionable. My reply is clearly a joke because they didn't wear swastikas on their faces. If English is your native language you shouldn't need this explained to you

No you faggot.

Yeah, you should communicate outside of this board more frequently.

It's not gay if you fuck a male god pretending to be a girl. It's not gay if he turns into an eagle and rapes you, either.

It's phrased as a question and in reply to a post with very obvious meaning. It also seems to me that the logic in your post doesn't hold. Isn't it more likely because I communicate outside of this board too frequently that I wouldn't expect my response to be misinterpreted?