Gamer Fuel Thread

You can't improve upon perfection, that's why eat some delicious Cup Noodles along with my long sessions of emulation. And water.

I render up a can of sliced/diced spam or a can of corned beef and keep that in the fridge. Whenever I do cup noodles or noodles or instant noodle within the next few days, I put 4 tablespoon of the stuff onto the noodles. Bam, instant and satisfying meat broth that goes along with the instant noodle seasoning really well.

I always eat delicious Cup Noodles brand ramen while playing Final Fantasy XV on my Sony PS4. It has a delicious meaty flavor that gamers like me love. They also have a variety of premium vegetarian options available, and are great for a quick lunch when you are on the go.

I usually just smoke mad spliffs and drink some tea. If I'm playing with friends usually beer and weed. Speaking about cup noodle I used to eat the curry flavor all the time that shit was mad good.

That's a good idea especially with the canned corn beef I gotta try that

I drink cold barley water over ice with sunflower seeds to snack on. Barley water's delicious and refreshing.

Good idea, gonna try that later.

Beer and weed is really the way to go. If I weren't a dead broke NEET that's what I would consume while playing games. As it is I'm sticking to coffee, tea, and water.

I, too, am a poorfag.

Straight from the bottle

Wait nigger, how?

Unscrew the cap

Aren't cup noodles incredible price inefficient? I mean you could just make your own batch by steaming some broccoli, corn, diced carrots etc. while using a water boiler for the noodles and fry a chicken breast while waiting, or boil an egg. Maybe both!

I mean sure it requires some time and a bit of effort, but wouldn't that end up being better than plain old cup noodles? Generally speaking noodles aren't so good for you either, but that's where the steamed veggies and meat come in.

Had a noodle craze a while back, but grew bored of it fast. Don't know how you guys can chug it day in day out, but water certainly goes really well with it.

Pic related is what I'm planning to prepare tomorrow, with diced onions and mushrooms in the meatballs with a marinara sauce and a side of tagliatelle, all covered in parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.

disgusting
why do that when you could just eat tomato sauce, which is different from ketchup?

Only water and stale bread,

Degenerates, all of you.

Only 1200's kids will remember this.

Is this lol thread?

Are you retarded or something? PBJs are good and aren't bad for you unlike Dewritos TM. Go back to chugging Mountain Dew, sperg.

If you post a picture of a tendy I can 9 outta 10 times guess which tendy it is without googling. Whenever I have to get hardcore with my gamer friends in the gamer bar I gotta unload these covered in ketchup or else they will combo into my ass.

I never really got why tenders are considered autism food.
Is the joke that people who eat chicken tenders are too stupid to figure out how to eat actual fried chicken?

I used to do two packets of Sapporo Ichiban Tonkotsu with sliced pork, menma, a boiled egg and nori. Lucky to have an Asian supermarket near me. Also the salt flavor is actually chicken so if you slice up some chicken thighs coated lightly in pepper and add some vegetables, sometimes I use peppers both hot and sweet lightly sautéed in vegetable oil, with either some thick hot sauce or sirracha. Another good one if you have the soy sauce flavor you can have the noodles with a few vegetables I prefer mushrooms or potato and corn, thinly long cut pieces of roast beef and a tablespoon of butter on top.

Yeah it's pretty great no know how you feel though I'm pretty much a NEET as well besides the money I make from translating or writing so I usually go for the cheap shit.

Going through all that trouble to make my own custom cup, it's made me appreciate Cup Noodles even more.

They aren't autism food. They are food of the chosen elite gamers who use more of their intellect compared to their scrub water drinking exercising faggots they consider friends. You are only a true gamer if you consume at least one chicken nugget per gamer session or else you return to using only 10% of your brain unlike the glorious elite gamers who use the rest to compute advanced fighting algorithms and bants to defeat their opponents.

That's cool and all but what if I prefer regular fried chicken
Does that still count

No you fucking faggot. Bones are ties to the earth therefore if you want to ascend beyond you must leave only the meat inside your tendy bread. Doing so and trying to ascend only casts you down to earth as you have to dispose of the bone in a nearby trash can. That is when the cold realization that you are a faggot who plays 12 year olds in a rec center and their parents have called the police.

I see your shit taste and raise you the ultimate gamer fuel of champions

Ok but what about boneless wings do those count as tenders

The key to ascension is the breading. Without that soft yet crunchy outer coating there would be no entrance to Valhalla. Boneless wings are the devils gamer food causing you short term success but overall pain as the warmth of the tendy outside is forgotten and replaced with the devils semen known as ranch as well as other sauces other than ketchup. Ketchup covering the entire tendy is a sweet offering to the gods of Valhalla asking to unlock your mind in exchange for the sweet ketchup covering the entire tendy.

Hear me well, do not mix the arts of gamerfuel. In doing so you lose your mind and your humanity. Why do you think Adam Lanza did what he did?

The best fried foods come from the restaurants in black neighborhoods. I used to go to a small fish and chicken chain staffed by arabs deep in african american territory, best chicken tendies I've ever had. Sometimes I couldn't go when the road was roped off for police investigations though.

That is why I CCW on my tendy run. If I cannot get my chicken tendy my elite moves and skill set would be ripped away from me until I can pay for my sins with two soaked in ketchup tendies. What is your weapon of choice when CCWing for tendies?

Adam Lanza's a fake person made up to perpetuate the Sandy Hook hoax
But thanks, this advice has been helpful

Can we get some real niggas in this thread?

Fuck off, Gladiolus, Noctis didn't do anything wrong.

No he was real, he was a honest gamer like us until the government tested a mix gamer diet on him. They wanted to use it for New World Order domination however he went to get the high school in a domestic school instead of a Syrian town.

high score

Damn user, those are some great ideas. I never thought of adding butter on top of noodles, but the more I think of it, the more I like it and the more I want to try your recipes. The local east asia markets have pretty bad and expensive products, so I tend to stick to basic ingredients and skip the fancy asian stuff. At the bare minimum we got nori and sriracha sauce.

Yeah, I can understand that. Many people I meet simply don't enjoy cooking and want to get the food asap. Personally I find satisfaction in making food and learning new recipes, tricks and combinations, but most people I know can barely feed themselves and eat the same dishes over and over.

Cooking is also a very good skill for impressing qts

They are trying to make you gay with that, dont do it.

I enjoy pooping too much for that.

I carry one of these high end Nerf weapons concealed under my trenchcoat. I am often confused with Neo (from the Matrix).

What sunglasses do you wear, if you arent rocking the Blinde custom Matrix glasses then you gotta get your shit together.

Pick one

*teleports behind you*

Hmph, think you can take me on?

Nothing gets my GamerBoner(tm) activated quite like a handful of searing hot shards of corn-based agony, washed down with ice-cold water.

Seriously though why do you eat anything bigger than this while you play?

i honest to god think halo 3 gamer fuel was one of the tasty sodas that ever graced the fucking market.

truly this is finer than the sweetest of foods

I can't believe they actually named it fucking "soylent"

Is alcohol and weed really good? I remember reading somewhere that combining the two gives you demons or is that just a load of shite?

its made with soy and lentil
soy-lent
It makes sense.

No it's made of people ya dingus.

yeah but it just makes me think of the movie

That's a load of shit. It's easy to overdo it and end up puking if you aren't used to one or the other, but it's not otherwise dangerous.

the fuck?

take what i say with a grain of salt because i never really liked weed to start, but in my experience one tends to overpower the other and if you're smoking and drinking at the same time you're probably just gonna be blurred out on the couch anyway

Enjoy running out of energy mid-game and passing out

i still don't get the meme here
why do people drink this? you can feel the sperm on your throat, moving around in there
its not disgusting its just, awful to get that feeling over there.

this

how would you know that, user?

Cummies are yummies >Π

or this

or mostly just this

Speak for yourself user

Coofi, no milk, no sugar.

That's the best part.

Some of us are too fat and stupid for that. Besides, paying foreigners to fry foods for me helps the economy.

Meatbread sounds like unironically good food.

Seafood flavor with sliced shrimp and tofu with plenty of cabbage chill oil and cayenne pepper is also really good.

Mineral water

ara tiddies?

Apply yourself, kolego.
At least it's not muszynianka

Volvic?

Vid related is Holla Forums's theme song.

For a serious answer to your question. Chicken tenders are considered childish food. Most restaurants regardless of what their specialty is will have chicken tenders and/ or mac 'n cheese on their menu for people who bring their picky kids. Refering to them as tendies makes them even more infantile.
The common perception of autisms is that they are infantile. Probably also still have their parents look after them as well.
So that begets the the meme of autisms screaming for more tendies to their mothers.
The fact you couldn't infer any of this, or that the other user was yanking your chain might be a sign that you're an autism too.

This is a pretty satisfying ramen video, though it's a lot of work compared to his other one. Either way there's a few good ideas for you guys in here.