Fan games thread

What are some good fangames?
romhacks are allowed.

Is Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes worth playing?

Does Project M count?

Pokémon Sage looks like it's going well. Latest demo is fairly long.

Castlevania the lecarde chronicles 1/2

Dark Souls 2 is not as good as the original games but it's decent.

is there a wii u/3ds equivalent yet?

AM2R was fucking great.

Had fun pissing off nintendo shills on half-chan & zuckbook last year because they were so fucking salty about it.

you joke, but I feel where you're coming from

Smash 2 is a thing.

Because they tend to play the games and know what's good about them. Unfortunately, the author of OP's did not.

What a dumb title. When I hear SSB2 I expect it to play like the N64 game.

My favorite

What are some top tier Gen 1 and Gen 2 pokemon rom hacks? I've tried Prism and Polished Crystal and they're both 10/10 games. I just want to make sure I haven't seen the best of the best yet.

On the topic of Smash fangames, Super Smash Bros Crusade's next update is supposed to come out on November 1, and it would feature official controller support and Shantae as playable character.

Touhouvania, New Super Marisa Land, Rockman 4 Minus Infinity. Not exactly surprising but they are some of the best.

I know you're joking but it's not fair to call it that because of pixels when it actually does something unique with pixels, while other nostalgic games like Megaman 9 don't.

He's not calling it a shit game, he's calling it a fan game. The thread is about good fan games.

Is there anything more pathetic than Nintoddlers?
Their consoles are extremely easy to emulate with little to no difficulties.

The Wii U will be cracked before Microsoft's xbox.

Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes/ Flames of Eternity is complete garbage. If you desperately want more Chrono Trigger then the romhack is good, but if you do not like playing an inferior version of the game you loved then do not bother with it.

These are the major grips I have with this piece of shit hack

Super mario bros x

Wii U sucked anyway. SNES, GBA, GC, and all 3 decent N64 games are all you need.

I was thinking this was just another melee hack, but it's actually brawl made to look like melee, that's actually kinda nice.

vomiting_anime_girl.png