Did they really make that?

You ever looked up a game dev on jewpedia or whatever and notice they made some games no one has ever heard of? I do, I just found out vanillaware apparently made pic related.
its about taking care of a bear girl.

The game is also based on another life sim about a unofficial snacks mascot called Habanero-tan house.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/nora-and-the-time-studio-the-witch-of-the-misty-forest-–-english-translation.393130/
store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Bohemia Interactive
store.steampowered.com/app/289320/Fairy_Tale_About_Father_Frost_Ivan_and_Nastya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're missing on something ultra adorable, user.

I mean maybe, the game might be the best thing ever, I am just surprised vanillaware made it.

I love this artist.

GAY

Habanero-tan was some good shit.

no u

Shigatake, one of the artists for Vanillaware does stuff like this too.

That nigger knows what's up though the human colossi will never sit right with me

Discovered some years back that the company that made the likes of the Gunner's Heaven/Rapid Reload, Wild Arms series, Valkyria Chronicles 3, and other outwardly Japanese games also made this for the Xbox.

just learn japanese you nigger

How hard is it, actually? Or for that matter Korean?
There's a comic I want to read, that unfortunately never gets translated. Seems a touch silly to learn a language just for a comic, but I've been getting the inclination.
Besides, upcoming war with NK might make it useful enough.

For Japanese, meanwhile, it's literally just for one specific artist that seems to have little to no western presence I've found. That, and a few games I really want to get in to, but are likely to never be translated.

It's hard but it's worth it. Japanese, that is, nothing good comes out of Korea.

From Software made these two "Murder of the Inugami Clan" and "The Village of Eight Gravestones". They are based on japanese films from what I can tell.
Last one "Nora to Toki no Kōbō: Kiri no Mori no Majo" (Nora and the Time Studio: The Witch of the Foggy Forest) was made by Atlus and plays like Atelier, it also looks cute as fuck.

The creators of Girls Mode/Style Savvy made Def Jam and a lot of the good older wrestling games.

Huh, what?

It's a bear and there was something she wanted to know. So the bear asked the cat to help with something and she agreed
>'she'

Ah, a classic "reveal trap with nutshot" moment. That old chestnut.

Nora to Toki was a collaboration between Atlus and Gust from what I've heard (which could be wrong; seen conflicting information in various places), with character designs by Yuji Himukai (Etrian Odyssey) and music by Michiko Naruke (Wild Arms). Seems a damn shame neither Atlus, nor anyone else, deemed it worth the effort to bring west. It does have an ongoing fan-translation, but the person behind it isn't sure when they'll be able to devote more time to it, and wanting to learn more about both Japanese and English before returning to it, as neither are native languages to them. Considering how better knowledge of both is liable to help the eventual finished script, I can respect that decision.
gbatemp.net/threads/nora-and-the-time-studio-the-witch-of-the-misty-forest-–-english-translation.393130/

Funny you talk about it, today I found out there apparently is a crossover between Binding of Isaac and Undertale. May God have mercy on our souls.

4th image's thumbnail looked like she was being dick-slapped

Glad I wasn't alone in thinking that.

Hold the fucking phone. You mean a real crossover that edmund and toby are doing or just that dumb fan mod?

Gentlemen of sharp vision.

It's weird going back through the Atari catalog and seeing the SNK, Irem and Konami logo.

Just a mod for BoI

store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Bohemia Interactive

store.steampowered.com/app/289320/Fairy_Tale_About_Father_Frost_Ivan_and_Nastya/

Wow

It's just a fan mod, user's being melodramatic.

SOME FUCKING FAGGOT METHHEAD STOLE MY HABENERO TAN FIGURINE TO SELL FOR METH

LEWD!

The rabbit is in the right 4koma though?

That's fucking rough.

He probably got mixed up, it's clearly the bunny.

How the hell did he fence it?

There a black market for weeaboo shit in your town?

Do people get mugged for their figmas? Are nendoroids used as currency?
How much pussy would a Snow Miku trade for?

How much of the text is auto-continuing?

I thought that all the moeshit was on the PSP

Those look like skyrim's modded dragonbone armors.