Hey Holla Forums, are there any games whatsoever where I could build my own quaint little airfield...

Hey Holla Forums, are there any games whatsoever where I could build my own quaint little airfield, fly simple aircraft in and out of it and maybe even charge other people to store and fly their aircraft using it?

Its a very niche question, but if anyone knows anything like this I'd be grateful. It can be any game at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.doko.moe/lxprei.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fallout 4

>user doesn't realize that life is a game
Save up so you can buy yourself some land on a no-name place like Nantucket, and there you go.

T-thank you user…

From The Depths, I guess.
Nothing stopping you from making a structure that looks like an airfield (and there's already at least one airfield present as an enemy faction base) and nothing stopping you from making and flying planes to and from it.

The closest I can think of is Kerbal Space Program, especially with mods.

trainz? use invisible rails for where you want aircraft to go

Simple Planes?

Not looking for games with huge plane customization potential. They can be real world, unmodifiable planes for all I care. I just want to make the cozy little airfield.

Gary's mod. Or GTA IV?

Roblox.

This, go up to Alaska, I hear they love themselves some decent airstrip in the artic circle.

This is so niche you should go to the agdg thread so I can play it too someday

do you want to actually fly around? do you know how to pilot like RL pilots?
if so you might consider picking a realistic flight simulator, like x-plane or others
and joining a online community, like fseconomy (the only one I know)

its kinda dead, its a economy based community, where you make dosh by flying,
you can eventually buy your own plane and even airfield FBO (pax terminal, plane maintenance)

its pretty comfy, I used to fly a lot around NZ and/or alaska,
if anything it gives a reason and purpose when I want to fly sim

that is the dream

Airport CEO
its in Early Access

Well it does seem legit interesting but I can't find torrent or magnet for that anywhere.

SAMP

You can build airports in OpenTTD, but they're pretty overpowered and ultimately simple. Trains are the real depth of the game.

Buy it?

Is this a dream come true?

There's no DRM on it, so here you go.

a.doko.moe/lxprei.7z

Initial thoughts: looks kinda ugly, the tutorials are absolute shit, and I'm having trouble making things work. It's certainly built for scale, and has some neat features. You don't hire builders, for example - you sign a contract with a contractor, who then gives you a shitload of builders (the first contract you can sign is for 50-something builders). You pay per builder while they're deployed, so you can just send them all home when you're done to save money. Likewise, you sign contracts for things like fuel resupply.

I get the feeling that the dev used to work at an airport, the level of detail is excellent. It's just that there's so much to do that I can't figure out how to get things off the ground. Commercial flights seem straightforward, they just need a lot of stuff built ahead of time, but I can't work out how general aviation is supposed to work.

It's stable, but with some UI glitches, and sound stopped working completely at one point.

I can't really say how the gameplay is when the airport is actually running, simply because I can't get to that point.