Star Wars "Battlefront 2"

I hope DICE devs have their families raped and murdered by hostile men of chocolate flavoring.

HOLY FUCK YOU CAN PLAY AS CAPTAIN PHASMA!!!!!!!

Don't buy the game then OP, Don't lose your cool. Just don't buy it & remind those you know in real life that they are foolish if they buy it within the first 8 months.Remind friends they'll be burnt if they buy it straight away and for full price,Dice just recently released nigger-field 1 complete pack with all the dlc and content for some 40 odd dollars, basically ripping off anyone who bought the season pass and initial game to begin with.

If you can convince your durrpy friends that they should wait several months before buying, EA and Dice will lose metric shit tons of money. Devs and publishers need that initial first week cash flow, if you want to fuck with EA & Dice this would be the best and most legal way to do it

you say it like he's some random negro but he is a main chracter in the new-new trilogy. incredibly enough he ended up being the least horrific part of it. Consider yourself lucky they got some one who can actually read fucking lines without going braindead like that useless bitch Daisy-Ridley who disney is going to whore out even more.

god i wish start wars just died at the prequels

I don't know why you're framing this as if Disney isn't just as bad, if not worse, than swedecucks when it comes to pushing the (((diversity))) agenda.

>>>/reddit/

The Force Awakens is more pozzed than anything else. You're an idiot, Disney is 100% kiked.

He's a shill.

DICE is shit and all but how is this their fault? If anything that was a Disney decision.

Lets go over this all then.
Lets see if it gets a watch_dogs tier downgrade on ALL platforms
Okay
Okay
Wow DICE might have listened to something that isin't a black cock for once.
Things are looking less grim
No thanks.
See that "star wars is dead video" to see how well finn and phasma sell toywise and how DICE has no idea which characters are popular
Now the question is will it be VALVe style jewry or just random drops earned by fighting/points from fighting to buy crates with pay2win option open.

5/10 No TIE Aggressor no buy/will wait to see if its even remotely decent. Don't pre-order this.

I'm sticking to my guns, Force Awakens was complete dogshit but not because of Boyega, it was because of its shit tier writing and that useless slackjawed jew they got as the main girl.

Dude ironic i agree with the subtle gay romance between the pilot and boo boo was less cringe than all the screens with Ridley mary sue.

It's funny how they tout having more content than the previous game like it's an achievement worthy of merit, when the previous game had absolutely fuck-all for content.

Darth Vader merch still sells better than anything in the new movies, it's hilarious. BB-8 is popular with kids though, I'll give them that. The only reason I'm still watching these films is for the spaceship dogfights. I got the lego Poe's X-Wing and do not regret it.

The fact that they recast Boyega in this guy's role is a large part of why the movie was shit. Replacing white people with niggers makes everything worse.

Well, that shows how much I've gave a fuck about Star Wars since the original trilogy. I had no idea who that negroid was.

no surprise since nothing about the new series seems remotely remarkable.

I was unaware of this, i was probably gonna skip the movie completely but ended up seein it with my folks or something

He's going to be in the next pacific rim as well. I'm gonna go on a limb and say I don't completely hate him yet just cuz he's black, his acting was tolerable in TFA and hasn't done anything media wise to irk me.

I do fucking hate Daisy Ridley though

Originally Finn looked like a blonde haired Nazi, makes more sense thematically also, but since Jews are neurotic they couldn't even deal with having a white Nazi turn good and fight other Nazis, so they made him a black nazi and weakened their own memes. Now the movie is just a bunch of non-whites killing a bunch of Nazis, thus alienating young white men on a subconscious level.

you don't know do you?

probably not because i don't go out of my way to learn about star wars media

Just look at his twitter for ten seconds. He's a full on anti-white BLM nigger.

Why does it look so fucking blurry?

he didn't get into the pacific rim movie for his acting chops, despite what he says. He bought his way into the movie. He acted pretty smug about it. He also worships the false idol named 'Equality'. He's one of the typical black movie stars that harps on about how oppressed he is while making millions off them.

Good thing you said subconscious since you have absolutely no evidence on this. Keep projecting your biases though

oh christ

fucking hell i was kind of looking forward to pacific rim 2 and in like 35 seconds i'm already sick of this guys shit. How the hell do people even use twitter frequently? All it seems to do is make everyone who posts on it look like an absolute jerkoff

"them" being white people.

Kek
Boyega is honestly a decent actor and has a pretty good voice

remind the nog's entire back story is just Kyle Katarn's

kek

"British vocal accent cultural appropriation" When??

I can already tell those Star cards are going to make the game P2W.

Are you seriously going to pretend that white men like the new Star Wars? Not even Mark Hamill can pretend not to hate it.

Social Justice Boyega isn't much of a help since he's become active recently to slip himself into every social justice event. I hope he realizes the only reason he is hired is not because of his acting skills but by his overwhelmingly threatening behavior he displays. I hope he's happy that he's being hired because of the color of his skin rather than being the best choice for the role because that is was his efforts have amounted to. He seemed like an alright actor until he got Forced AWOKEN and won't keep his personal beliefs out of his work space.

So other than the graphics, there's nothing even slightly better than what the original Battlefront 2 had? I mean everything, EVERYTHING, that trailer is trying to show off is EXACTLY what was in the previous BF2. They even show off space battles like its a new concept they just came up with. Is this what memory-hole-ing looks like?

nevermind it's back what's happening

He was hired because he's a nigger. The Force Awakens is what Affirmative Action in film looks like.

The only thing that is not completely cancerous in the trailer is the ability to play offline arcade / couch coop.

What kind of loser forces his friend to play Disney Wars with him?

Just the old Battlefront 1/2 nostalgia peeking through. Disney in control of the franchise is something I try very hard to repress.

At least have some self-control and wait until it's cracked or 18$ with all the DLC

Why not just play the first two on Play Station 2 then? It's very easy to ignore anything after Lucas sold the series.

Better to just play the original where all the soldiers are men and there's no pozz.

Never said I was going to buy it. Just saying the offline option is nice.

You are right, but the graphics is starting to get a little dated for me.

I know dude, but people lack self-control these days. I was making a rational appeal on the basis that it will eventually come with all the DLC and base game bundled for a hugely discounted price 6 months from now.

All this faggot & people like him have to do is be patience, if they can even do that.

I didn't know Phasma was so unpopular.

Name one thing about her which isn't fucking terrible. There wasn't a single likeable character in The Force Awakens. (Traitor Trooper doesn't count)

At least the prequels tried something different. The Force aWOKEns is just the original trilogy updated to The Current Year with diversity quotas. I really wish we could get another jedi outcast….

And why is it that Harrison Ford feels the need to reappear in every memorable role he did in the past. The Indiana Jones movie a while back and now Star Wars… it's like he's doing one last lap before he finally shuffles off the mortal realm.

The Prequels were good. Better than any Marvel movie or piece of shit Disney has made.

Ah shit, I didn't know she was being promoted like that. She's not even close to Boba Fett. I just liked her voice and no-nonsense with a side of dickishness.

Be said a while ago that its only for money. He knows none of his offspring will ever be anything, so he's cashing out to pad their future. Ford also hated Han Solo as a character, so that's the other reason he starred in TFA. That way he could kill him off and get a paycheck.

It was a fairly long YouTube video and I wanted to be sure I wouldn't hit the upload limit so I ripped it in as shitty of quality as possible.

TR8-T0R confirmed for Satan's favorite character in TFA.
This isn't really saying much, even normalfags know this.

Do you like how she is a coward who is responsible for literally all the Stormtroopers being killed? All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and then the Rebels lose. That's it, and she couldn't even do that. She's a terrible villian.

No, I didn't like that.

I still do not understand why this character is treated as relevant by anyone, even Disney. She literally did two things in that entire shitty movie: yelled at the nigger for having his helmet off, and she lowered the shields to the NotDeathStar. That's fucking it.

Because Disney hires people to shill their shit and she'll be in the next movie and they'll try to pretend she's a cool and dangerous villain even though all it took for her to sacrifice all her soldiers was a nigger pointing a gun at her.

Yeah, and this applies to all of the Disney SW villains. None of them are intimidating or interesting. The Empire itself seems to be made up of nothing but incompetents. Kylo Ren is a whiny bitch. Krennic had a cool design but was just a whiny ladder-climber with no presence. Entire Stormtrooper squads can be taken down by a 5'5" 110lb woman with a stick and a blind Chinaman.
I think it's telling that they have to keep shoehorning Darth Vader into everything to make people pay attention.

One thing which was really blatant about that was how through the entire movie the Rebels were diverse and full of non-whites, but in the Vader scene, all of a sudden they are all white men while he slaughters them all.

Daily reminder that the voice of Darth Vader was a black dude.

That's sort of excusable though because it's supposed to mirror the troopers that were defending the corvette in the beginning of ANH

Sure, and the fact that they recast the villian in the Han Solo movie from this to this, just another coincidence. Disney knew audiences would cheer for Vader, so they made all the people he killed white men. If you want to ignore that, it's on you.

I'm not disagreeing that Disney has a huge anti-white bias, because they've made it perfectly clear that they do, but I think the specific example you're using regarding the troopers who get killed by Vader isn't relevant

Gotta milk those crates. Is there any modern triple AAA game from the big publishers that doesn't have this system in?

user, please.

The crates are prolly gonna be just like the BF1 crates which are just skins that you can earn or you might also be able to buy them. Either way the skins look like shit and give no stat values as far as I am aware.

You do realize John Boyega played one of the new characters from Episode 7, right?

The webm above explicitly says that Star Cards provide combat/performance bonuses, that they variety in rarity/quality, and that they can be obtained from crates. This is obviously going to be a microtransaction scheme.

Yes and we all wish he didn't

Hard to say when we don't know all the details my dude. Either way people get buttmad over crates when they literally are just there to trick people into spending tons of cash on skins that look worse than client mods.

You've triggered my TRAP card.

I remember when a shitload of people got mad at DICE because every player model in the Battlefield 3 Beta was white. Now we have Wewuzfield and Goy Wars Battlefront.

Nobody who actually played the game was mad. (((Journalists))) were mad.

Yeah, it sucked.

But journalists aren't people

The worst part is that normalfags will forget the actual Battlefront 2 and cream themselves over this shit.

I wonder, is pretending not to know who the stars of TFA are just another version of virtue signaling and being an attention whoring faggot.

Man fuck outta here with that bullshit, you know goddam well who Finn is. You're not the coolest person in the room; you're just another poser faggot.

What's funny is that the heroes are there for the sole purpose of pandering. In the previous Battlefront they had Greedo as a hero because they had no idea what to give the Empire so they added a meme character.

wew

Is that the nigress they were trying to push, and instead everyone fell in love with TR8-TOR?

That was a man, user

I haven't been to a movie theater in over a decade and I hardly watch movies because there's nothing that looks good and I'd rather play vidya, shitpost, and watch mongolian shadow puppets with my free time.

The multiplayer models are honestly one of the few things they did right in that game

Negative.

Prequels gave us great games of all genres, nuStar Wars only gave us Battleshit.

Niggers with a British voice always sound so fucking off, it's hilarious.

What?

>'2'

im gonna buy the game and theres nothing u can do to stop me LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL XDq!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic!… Kek!!!

I agree but it makes me mad. I'm American and it pisses me off.

wasnt rebelion sniper a girl in orginal game?