Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mjSuA
archive.fo/yKmia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don get it

archive.is/mjSuA

Kojima likes X-files I guess.

Good god Gillian is so fuckable

Now the question is, did Kojima retweet this knowing what the whole #takeaknee shit is all about, or did he just retweet it because of X-Files/Gillian Anderson?

blumpfkarinossmallhandichinomamanoafunnyjokes blown the fuck out
amirite my fellow channeltards
>>>Holla Forums

Kojimbo is cucked

Kojima has always been bluepilled. MGS2 is about yuppies and unrestrained capitalism. It has nothing to do with Jewish control of the world, which is slander and a lie.

A lot of these American controversies translate very poorly, and even to Americans, this whole NFL shitstorm makes very little sense. Some people seem to legitimately think that it's some kind of sign of respect and showing honor to the country, the flag, soldiers, etc. They're doing a poor job of clarifying that this is about faggoty overpaid retards protesting the country and disrespecting everyone in it because of some misguided need to protest Trump.. who was getting into arguments with NBA pavement apes.

In other words, (((Hollywood))) and all it's pedophiles are tripling down on spewing anti-patriotic propaganda because they are hemorrhaging money.

What is this take a knee shit about? Beyond being the weekly moan at Trump. I got that much.

Will never understand why Holla Forums sucks this guy off. All of his 'games' are overrated garbage.

Boy this sure isnt going to turn into a "muh kojimboos" the thread. He was also taking pictures of him with JJ abrams, he wants to be a cancerous moviegame maker. Now being that he is from japan this results in different type of game so that is at least a bit interesting. But anyway, shit like this is "eh whatever" tier for me. Come back when he starts spewing cancerous shit himself on twitter or in his moviegames

NFL players are refusing to stand for the National Anthem to protest Trump and police.

So, like anything they did in particular, or are niggers still just butthurt they don't have free reign to commit all the crimes they want?

Big surprise

Well paid niggers biting the hand that feeds them

Because it's a shit thread

how did you even know the thread is bumplocked?

Mark, the kike cakeboy who got over 12 game overs on a single level? What a shock.

Yeah I'm confused too.

notice when it's not being bumped in the catalog or front page with new posts

Seriously though, I have no idea what any of this controversy is about. All I'm getting from this is that Kojima liked The Force Awakens for some reason. I think the way Konami treated him fucked up his brain.

Oh I didnt know they paid the people in their teams millions :^)

And yea fuck its a torfag, abandon thread.

It gets even worse…

what's the movie in the tweet?

D E A T H
O F
T H E
A U T H O R

Pans labyrinth

Pan's Labyrinth. It's about the Spanish civil war.

It's a good thing all these athletes and celebs are genuflecting in solidarity. Prior to this week I didn't even know many people had an issue with US president Trump

>many (((people)))
ftfy

They don't really. Trump is just a convenient face for a far more corrupt system. All this WWE-style media attention is just to take advantage of that to foster more racial tensions and divert attention away from the real (((problem))).

He can't be truly targeted by the tribe that his children belongs to. It's all just WWE trash talk. Just like that time he said Hilary would be in jail if he ever got elected.

I've long thought if I ever ran for President as a pro-wrestling heel or an 80's cartoon villain, I'd win. And I've never watched wrestling.

#KojimerTakeAHike #WhatAGay

Thanks, Mark, you're the best BO Holla Forums ever had.

kek

I haven't watched it in a while but didn't she only encounter the pale man because she did not listen to her parents and endangered herself?

Kojima wants to be Hollywood so bad. I'm not surprised he's spouting goodthink. Hollywood seems intense on shifting the overton window so it's probably mandatory to be down with that.

All the monsters she faced in the movie were supposed to mirror her evil, fascist step-father. She finds the pale man by opening a hole in her room with magic chalk that was given to her. I think before that her step-father and mother yelled at her and she was stuck in her room.

Didn't one faggot wrestler act salty and decided to register to run for president less than a day after Trump won or something?
On one hand, I want to see him actually run and get destroyed, on the other hand, I'm worry people are actually dumb enough to actually buying into the meme and vote for that cunt.

disgusting

It's a fucking shame. I hope DS isn't pozzed too hard.

*bends knee respectfully in your position*

It was doomed from the start.

Wake up: Cuckjima is a fraud.

Gib sauce

All you niggers need to play more Chess it seems

Wtf I love niggers now

archive.fo/yKmia

Like clockwork leftycucks

Thanks

She was cuter before the plastic surgery.

you have always loved niggers.

nigger I am a Fascist. Most you kikes lovers are going to burn in hell. I genuinely pray that Mark renounces his sinful religion of death.

t. homo.

You arent fooling anyone

Reminder that all the read pilled shit in MGS came from writer Tomokazu Fukushima, who left Konami during MGS4's development.

Larp harder >>>Holla Forums

you are calling yourself a homosexual? Are you one of those TRSodomites?

are you projecting kike lover?

I'm not a LARPer you fucking Kike loving liberatarian faggot.

literally eceleb thread, haha kojima who no longer makes games likes hollywood xDDD no vidya whatsoever

As someone who only watches anime now because everything the west puts out is complete garbage I have never hated the anime community more.

nice

You can stop with the projection and Random Autistic capitalization >>>Holla Forums

t. kojimacuck

Nigger the Annie Awards are just voted by the normalfags that buy and (((localized))) anime.

Does Kojimbles even understand enough english to know what's going on?

So will Death Stranding be about dem big bad evil whiteys stealin' da black man's rightful gibs? Will Kojima finally be recognized for the hack he is?

I dont his his english is that bad, he probably does get his info from dubious sources like the MSM. Guess we will see in death stranding how far it goes

LOL

lol

I assumed that that is why I said I hate the anime community, well the western community. They are the biggest threat to ruining anime.

wew leftycuck

Stop feeding him (you)s, commies should starve. It is only natural

Just keep torrenting anime (and if you must, at least buy imported merch from Japan, not from western countries) and never engage with weebs outside of imagebaords.

Death Stranding is probably going to suck isn't it?
Kind of thing that makes me want to buy Metal Gear Survive despite it being down right conceptually idiotic.

Buy __nothing_ instead.

You leftist kike lovers got it backwards. You are both now filtered.

If Bobby Fisher and Brother Nathanial can do the right thing, then so can the CakeGoblin.

But why? Konami is a piece of shit company not worth giving any money to at all, I still dont get why faggots here bought MGSV. It even had denuvo

Why must you buy MGS?
What's wrong with you?

good laugh

Please note that THIS is the true reason for the kneeling. Niggers are actually THAT stupid.
Kikes are scrambling to expand it to be “general resistance against Trump and his supporters” because they know if people start questioning the fact that multimillionaires aren’t actually oppressed, the jig is fucking up for the kikes’ genocide of whites in America.

Watching Holla Forumseddit make excuses for westaboo dev is amusing.

>actually believes controlled opposition like Brother (((Natheniel)))

Oh please Mr. Not Holla Forums, share with us the latest episode of Ben (((Shapiro))) while you're at it.

You seem like a man that can answer a question for me. Why is it that religious discussion on Holla Forums always causes a thread to derail? Why is it that any thread can potentially become one of religious shitflinging irregardless of the OP post?

Brother Nathanael is the opposite of controlled opposition. He’s simply a statistical anomaly so rare that his existence inflates the delusion that kikes convert. They don’t. One out of literally a million kikes will SINCERELY convert. The rest lie about conversion because their rabbis told them to.

and starved? get the fuck out commie.

don't worry Kojima, Japan won't avoid cultural enrichment forever. soon you can have s&m pride parades with children and people rioting against police :^)

WHO CARES. Non-American citizens have no real way to understand this dumb fad or really anything surrounding our culture, just like how I know nothing about fucking Japanese culture. Therefore, WHO CARES WHAT AN UNEDUCATED NIP RETWEETS.

Anyone that has a brain knows that people who use CR are normalfags that can't be bothered to download anime themselves with a better subgroup than HS.

You are a goon.

Video games, am I right?

That’s an opinion, I guess.

Somehow I'm not surprised at all.

why the fuck are all these faggots kneeling for Blumpf?

They bent the knee for the God-Emperor of Mankind.

Well, some of them are into the scene, but those people are typically self-absorbed self-centered motherfucking placcid narcissistic idiotic pieces of worthless human fucking shit that deserves to die without a second thought.
You have no idea how I hate these people. I have a burning passion against these fucking idiots that jerk themselves off on anime references and want every piece of media to be Intelligent™ and Meta™, nothing more than western shit in a coat of eastern paint.
Even if anons here are shitposty at times and get under my skin, they will never, EVER get even close to a inch of how absolute repulsive "Otaku" culture can be. Seriously, if I could get away with murder, I'd be after these living breathing shitstains like a lion to its kill. I'd bash their fucking skull in until I can see the red meaty innards, pluck their eyes out and reap them as a trophy.
So, yes, I share your sentiment strongly.

Yeah, sure! I've never gone to the forums and I have a habit of pissing off unfunny idiots on "weird" twitter by telling them to fuck off with their stupid asisine shit and genuinely kill themselves for constantly lowering the bar.
I'm the biggest motherfucking goon to ever exist. I'm the GOON GOD.
How dare I have views that don't fit the mold on either side, man, if I'm not one I'm the other.
I'm just exhausted of everything right now, man. I'm sorry. There are times where I want to beat the living shit out of obnoxious kiddies

It's a shit thread. Are you surprised? Anything involving a game dev WITHOUT involving any of their work is automatically shit, whether it be bashing them or not. Of course, the admins are so self obssesed with their image, and their idol image that they won't delete or bumplock threads like these. Hell, maybe I'm over estimating them and they're just genuinely fucking stupid.
VIDEOGAMES?

It is. It is.

Something something alt-right Milo pride heil trump Richard Spencer fucks 16 year old boys me funny trap filthy frank meme dank memes all day, so funny.
People do it out of general respect, or they're fanatics, other third choice, take your pick

Here's what I remember from the movie

Well, we're all fucked. We're going to be pozzed by the kikes, niggers, and SJWs.

The majority of discussion is political because it's a genuine repost of a Holla Forums thread. Given the absurdly high degree of crossposting between Holla Forums and Holla Forums on 8ch you would think most people could just stick to the thread on one board or another. I think they bumplocked it again anyway, it'd be pretty funny to see it unbumplocked a third time.

That's pretty much how it happened

lefty/commie lolbertarian TRSodomite JIDFkikeshill snownigger/christcuck/fedora tranny nigger kike faggot

what is jewish collusion and jewish ethnic nepotism?

He meant that the plot about JEWS IN MGS is a lie, not that the whole Jew thing was a lie is how I took it.

Give me a source. I want to destroy my teacher.

A literal kang gave us Good Hope.

this thread is just another piece of proof that Holla Forumsshit is cancer to this board and needs to be removed on sight
those fags are cancer too and also need to be removed

Something something fenceshitter something something go back to (place I don't like), something something I'm not biased and will ban things that make me angry I swear, something something progress, something something no u.

I swear, it's the same shit every day.
Politics aren't gonna stop though, user.

I just wish they would fucking be more invisible about being a weeb and keep it only on the net or people that share the hobby.

Sadly they're leaking onto even here and they're not even aware of it. This is how threads get derailed and they think they aren't the problem. Its halfchan all over again.

Do you ever stop acting like a faggot?
Seriously, you talk like you are in the point of having a breakdown

I actually agree, this board should just be about VIDEOGAMES. But eventually something political will come up.. Unavoidable.

This does happen, commies don't have any real arguments so they resort to subversion. I have no particular love for Holla Forums but i do fucking hate kikes.

Every time, I knew the moment I saw the first fucker trying to derail and I reported him but the hotpockets were asleep. Same fucking trick every time. Stop getting tricked by faggots who want to create hate between the two biggest boards on the site.