I need your help anons

I need your help anons.
I am looking for a good space game, it doesn't need to be a AAA game and it should also run on a older machine, not actually toaster. I'm looking for something like a space trading game, transport tycoon in space or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/halo-sins-of-the-prophets
github.com/endless-sky/endless-sky/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Star Ruler 2

damn it, i fucking knew it. Looking at this titel for a week now, still not sure about this. These games demand a fuckton of time to learn and get into it.

Tried Space Rangers 2?

naw, star ruler 2 is not that complex for 4x standards. you'll get in to it.
try freelancer. it has space combat and trading

REMOVE ALL COVIES

Is their new game any better than the last one? Hon est question.

moo2 hasn't been surpassed.

What gaem are you talking about, the one I posted is a mod do you know what game it is from?

seconded

Mod? Damn, I figured (from a hasty glance) you posted the new Galactica Deadlock or that one other game.

It's a Sins of a Solar Empire mod called Sins of the Prophets

Go on.

I hope you like Halo lore

moddb.com/mods/halo-sins-of-the-prophets

well to play Terrans you will probably don't need too much to learn, maybe a couple hours, and don't worry about ship building since you can download optimized pre built designs while in game

The other races can get increasingly complex to play so that will actually take many hours to learn.

The Diplomacy card game is key in winning nice patches of galaxy and limiting or even negating AI aggresion.

I was more asking about the specifics, but this is nice to. I don't suppose you have a torrent/magnet link for the actual game. I'll have to torrent the game though. Does sins of a solar empire: Rebellion v1.90 work with it?

I don't have a torrent/magnet but it does work with Rebellion I think

I already found a link thanks. I'll see if I can get it to download. Last time I tried there were no seeders anywhere.

StarSector
Also,
FUCK

Wrong 1st pic.

Sword of the Stars is a good 4x game. Don't get the sequel though.

I've tried star ruler 2 so many times but it just isn't as good as star ruler 1 in anyway. It's like they took all these great "less is more" mechanics, ripped them out, and then replaced them with complicated, limited, and unintuitive minigames, connect the dot economy, yugioh diplomacy, it fucking sucks.

Hands-down the most comfy sci-fi soundtrack I've ever enjoyed

Its a good feel, sometimes you catch them just right.

this is alpha? Looks very well done so far. Any link to downloade or can i only buy the pre build it on his homepage?

Endless Sky is quite fun, its a small passion project from 2-3 guys. You can get it from their github or steam. It's also easily moddable. Just don't pick the fighter as your starting ship
github.com/endless-sky/endless-sky/releases

X3 Terran Conflict. Alternatively, X3 Albion Prelude if you use the Litcube's Universe mod.

Star Ruler 2 is garbage. Why would you recommend that? It's worse than the original in literally every way.

Honorable mention

>xiv onslaught
kill yourself

it's true

this is still one of my favorite space strategy games

you should definitely check this one out its such a good game

If you're a nostalgia faggot, then sure. Distant Worlds has been a thing for a long time.

post rig specs OP

the better version of this is unending galaxy for actual scale, automated empiring , etc