Randy Pitchford Interview

Until recently I decided to give this thing a watch, and holy fuck what a clusterfuck.
This guy can't be serious about all those excuses for Aliens: Colonial Marines, and on top of that he wanted to insult Jim Sterling but he was to big of a coward to call him by his name

Has there ever been a CEO more cuck'd than him?

the entire western industry is a fucking embarrassment

Nope. Not going to bother.

Hes a cuck alright, must have lost his T after turning 40.
Heres his wife

Show me a good RTT made by a Nip

I wouldn't want "Pounds" Sterling angry at me either, he could cause earthquakes by sitting down too hard.

webm faggot

Not sure how this fat fuck still gets respect after he got so pissed at a bug and gave Senua's Sacrifice a one but later retracted the score after the backlash. That doesn't even include his deceptive tactics he's pulled over the years. If he's the shining pinnacle of gaming journalism, then consumers are idiots that beg to be lied to for their gaming needs. They deserve the mediocre shit they are getting now.

But he is the best gaming journalist put there, TotalBiscuit said so. :^)

Jim SteResistling could change the Earths orbit along with Boo "Someone has to pay for my health care on a diet of burgers and fries" Gie.

Better not make them mad
Maybe become a transsexual and then bully them, they'll let you do it then, maybe even encourage you.

Jim Sterling is a sack of shit and all the redditors who still give him views should be gassed

All you need to know is that he blamed SEGA for making a "misleading CG trailer" and that he said that comparison videos between the demo and final game are "fucking stupid"

show me a good rtt and stick to your shill thread

He was one the one who made the tech demo and trailer I thought, what else did he say about A:CM?

He called it a solid 7.5 game and that everyone gave it a bad review because they were expecting something with the same "quality" as borderlands. Then he tried to disprove the theories about him creating sock puppet Twitter accounts to promote the game and GearBox using money from SEGA to develop borderlands2

If you guys are JUST interested in the A:CM part this guy made a video with the highlights

I wonder if the people who work at goybox hate him as much as everyone else on the planet does or agree with the tool.
His not a cuck, have you seen his wife no one would want to fuck that thing she's so fat she was literally spherical, she looked like an oversized beach ball with a small basket ball on top with a wig.

My brother in law went to one of the Gearbox BBQ that they make in Texas and apparently most of the employees are THAT kind of people, they are extremely juvenile and immature, exactly what you could expect from the people that made borderlands

Fucking customers! You are all idiots!

Thank you palindrome dubs .
It may take years, but market laws never fail. These dumbos might be supported by a sect of the general public, but as long as they miss the core gamer audience, they will simply proceed to fail. As long as, and this is an important step, others pick up the slack. Doesn't matter if it's pixelshit, as long as it's made with heart and to please it's consumers rather than drive your ego or push an agenda, there will be hope for gaming.
It's happening to hollywood, to comics and tabletop rpg, will happen to gaming.
2017 marks the beggining as the recession

Yong's a pretty okay dude tbh.

I wish he wasn't a Kojifag.

-Total Warhammer 2
-Steel Batallion 1944
-Ashes of the Singularity
Now show me all the Nip 4X games

Jap games are even worse. That's how bad it is.

East vs West bullshit needs to fucking die

It's his hair. It's so greasy that it chases away critics.