The Elder Scrolls Online

So, did anyone of you played it?
How's the experience?
Is morrowind addon good?

I played the vanilla game, it felt like such a cookie cutter MMO that I beat it earlier this year and the only thing I remember of the game is how shit the story is, with every single character being conveniently tortured for years, or what feels like years, just before you rescue them.

It was boring, like the only good thing about it was the PvP. And there was glaring flaws that prevented you from participating immediately, oh and massive lack of content at release. The MMO was just a blatant cash grab over all, the action stuff was neat from your usual WoW clone but there wasn't enough to really enjoy it.

I am just amazed how many youtube videos of it. If you try searching for that new morrowind multiplayer mod, by date, you will only find morrowind online videos on jewtube.

I had a lot of fun sneaking around and stealing shit for a couple hours then never logged back in.

Does this f2p game still require me to pay to play it?

yeah.
its okay. combat is decently fun. crafting is enjoyable, gathering is simple.
havent played.

I've completed about 90% of the PvE content. I just play it a couple times a week now for 1-hour sessions to keep up with daily crafting writs and trading guild requirements so I'm not behind if another major expansion is released.

This is my first MMO so I've got nothing else to compared it to other than the rest of TES.

It had it's moments of greatness. Some of the dialogue options do carry some weight, even though you only have two options the majority of the time. Not saying the results are strictly good/bad dichotomies either.

The story is absolutely forgettable. It's "you vs. generic evil cult/bandit/merc group for this zone" on an endless cycle. The overarching Coldharbour plot with Molag Bal, King of Rape Brutality, is a repeat of TES4's. Environments are nice, even though they didn't even bother being creative with the provinces we hadn't seen since before TES3. Characters are either forgotten the moment you finish speaking with them or written by someone who printed out a writing degree from Tumblr (that means plenty of gay/bisexual NPCs that let you in on that fact even though you only speak to them once). Gameplay is alright, but way too easy unless you're in PvP or in some group activity.

It's mediocre. Nice to see some more lore added to the lead up of TES3's events, such as the failed Nerevarines, Clockwork City, and the Houses playing politics that you know will carry on into the Third Era. The actual questline? It's prequel syndrome. No surprises if you played Morrowind.

No but yes, see its not really a f2p but still has a shop that sells you premium account and goodies, the only worth thing to get is the premium wich gives you a unlimited bank for ingredients, you also have dlc's that requires you to pay and some other shit.

Well, you have to buy the regular game, then you have to buy the gold pass that gives you access to DLCs, then you have to buy the Morrowind pass that gives you access to the Morrowind DLC, then you have to buy a subscription to actually play the game, so yes.

play OpenMW faggot. It has multiplayer now.

what the fuck is the point.

I tried vanilla. It sucked cock. I didn't think dumbing down Skyrim was possible till I played this.

Speaking of TES3, I've been wanting to get into this but every time I try, I end up getting bored and scared off by its shit gameplay. How I fix this?

Get better taste.

faggot I told you how.

… maybe i'll do that. Do the original mods work with it?

some do, its dependant on the server. When Holla Forums last ran a server we had a few mods running, mainly shit that nerfed the dark brotherhood so that they couldn't be grinded.

Got to vr 12 played abit of craghorn or craglorn (cant remember what its called) before i dropped it like a sack of shit.

Its garbage OP, complete and utter shit. PvP was broken:
*dragon knights were OP at the beginning then got nerfed hard
*mage trains were rampant. Every cunt was a high elf vampire in the dominion and a train of 50 of the fuckers was unbeatable 100% of the time.
*rogue class was pretty much useless
*no one played the healer class so gives you an idea of how they perform

The loot you recieve is fucking god awful, like seriously fucking underwhelming. I finished the pacts area, then molag bals area and "cadwell" gives you a quest to finish the other two factions - your reward is an amulet which is worse than items you can craft yourself…

The maintenance was done at 7pm every tuesday and thursday (sometimes more) so in the asia region (ozfag here) the game was playable 3 days a week. So id come home from work, play for half an hour then get booted.

The graphics are worse than skyrim, hell even oblivion looks better. My harddrive died and it would have beeen a 160gb reinstall, this was 4 years ago, god knows its size now. Then zenimax fired half the team maintaining it, because ESO bleeds users like a open wound. Soon after it went f2p, which shows their confidence in their product.

Positives? I guess it was nice seeming morrowind again and the VA for Molag Bal was really well done. Other than that not much else to praise.

I played it for less time than it took to install.

It's pretty slowpaced. The most fun is making a thief and living a life of crime until you're rich enough to train enchanting/destruction and become a god. A lot more fun than clicking on cliff-racers while chugging restore fatigue potions.

Isn't Vivec supposed to be dead?

ESO takes place a thousand years before the main games.