Fighting Game General: Alternate Costumes Edition

New version (Arcade Edition) spotted on UK retailer: scontent-gru2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/21686782_473527489696819_7679464339442017905_o.jpg?oh=91a57b0e28b8bb1586c93a91f3c23ccc&oe=5A46C7E6
New costumes, RetroMusic pack and SFII Cammy stage: capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/09/25/new-street-fighter-v-costumes-stage-and-music-packs-available-september-26

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Location test schedule for September 22~24 in Japan

DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose will be released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.

Allen Snider and Doctrine Dark confirmed as a new playable characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6wqV4_nhg youtube.com/watch?v=9At1i-tzCkE

TGS trailer and extended gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA youtube.com/watch?v=_laDWgM668Y youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Jin Kisaragi, Yosuke Hanamura and Linne are announced for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=rsqwErCYEhg
The game will be playable at NYCC(10/05~10/08), RTX London(10/14~10/15), South East Asia Majors(10/14~10/15) and Arc Revolution Cup(10/21)

Yamcha, Tenshinhan(with Chaozu) confirmed as playable characters. #21 will be relevant to the story mode: youtube.com/watch?v=DBrpOl2lt40 youtube.com/watch?v=mWlpMU7z7-o youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_8BpfICZw

The game is now out, The first DLC character, Monster Hunter trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=90Fkgjv1pJc

After the crowdfunding campaign, there are still chances for Dark Heart and her arcana through revised stretch goals for BackerKit: arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Black Manta released: twitch.tv/videos/173298261
Black Manta, Hellboy and Raiden revealed for the second Fighter Pack DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9GCcS755Q

Version 3.0 released with full remap controls and the next free DLC character, Lola Pop: youtube.com/watch?v=pmxLXpFmByI

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
Patch 3.9 announced. Development team is not planning another one anytime soon: youtube.com/watch?v=Bm724pTryi0

Jubei is out on consoles and PC along with CF2.0 balance update. Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Tekken Bowl and costumes are out: youtube.com/watch?v=4m97Hm6Dmbc
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd. Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Fight of Gods version 1.0.3 released: steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
Punch Planet latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
Cerebrawl v0.6.6 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Jaguar in the 1.4 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9-pqKvisQ
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9-pqKvisQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/JF3fE
pokkenarena.com/forums/topic/277-pokkén-height-invincibility-interactions/).
archive.is/P4QFi
eslaf.main.jp/2/02char_04tina.html
gamerevolution.com/news/349389-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-bombs-capcom-selling-fewer-copies-pokken-tournament-dx
community.wbgames.com/t5/General-Discussion/October-Update/m-p/1673413
archive.is/smyAN
store.steampowered.com/app/577940/Killer_Instinct/
ultra-combo.com/ki-steam-qa/
ki.infil.net/
eventhubs.com/news/2017/sep/27/why-you-should-take-marvel-vs-capcom-infinites-low-week-one-japanese-sales-grain-salt/
archive.is/TATYG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Fight of Gods version 1.0.3 released: steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
Punch Planet latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
Cerebrawl v0.6.6 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Jaguar in the 1.4 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9-pqKvisQ
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/JF3fE

And post mains!

Capcom will die in your lifetime.

Finally!!! Does that mean there's going to be a super ultimate edition of DOA5 that includes all of the DLC costumes?

Doesn't the game crash if you have too much DLC?

The hell? is that for reals?!?!?!?
t. user who didn't bought any DOA5 DLC

I'm still working on the Smash Bros-related write-up I promised in another thread, so have this in the meantime.

Bad Guys in Fighting Games

I think it's fair to say fighting games are more accessible than they ever have been. After watching the after story segments in Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, and considering those vignettes in the context of Revelator's story mode, I wondered if this extended to the personalities of the characters as well.

Consider the roster of GGXrdR2: of the 25 total characters, perhaps two of them (Bedman and Raven) could be considered legitimate villains. Raven is a direct servant of That Man, the series's overarching antagonist; while Raven may not be a murderer, he is hardly upstanding. Bedman is simply a sociopath, since his goal – if memory serves – is to find a way for his offscreen sister to live a normal life; the two siblings are both so smart their brains will fry if they stay awake, which is why Bedman is always asleep. He pursues his goal, and if people need to die, so be it.

Anyway, the point of all this autistic lore is that the remaining 23 characters are overall friendly people who come together and save the world in one way or another in the story mode – for chrissakes, even the ASSASSIN'S GUILD are implied only to kill madmen, criminals, and the like. It's great fun watching the cast members interact with one another, and even King “Put Justice on ice” Daryl shows his humanity in one of the after stories. In another vignette, Raven reveals his tragic anime backstory.

Xrd definitely has a more stereotypical anime aesthetic than AC+R, which was partially due to the technological change and partially due to ArcSys wanting players to feel less intimidated by all the weird bullshit. There is nothing wrong with this, but does the lack of a real villainous Geese Howard/Rugal/Akuma type hurt the . . . fibre, for lack of a better word, of the game's characters?

Do you think this philosophy of making players more welcome extended to the characters' motivations and personalities, or have I just thought about this way too much?

It used to be brought up from time to time in these threads. Apparently the game has over 300 DLC costumes and it crashes trying to load them. Maybe a memory issue. I can't find a solid source though so take it with a grain of salt, might just be anons with toasters.

Didn't she fuck up the timeline for kicks, kill Ky or got him killed, and basically ruined the war at some point?

Reminder that Pokken is out and it's great

Daily reminder that Yuzuriha is best girl.

She, like the other boss characters, was "redeemed," although in her case she came to the realization that she was born out of the information in the Backyard (or something) and is more of a construct of the universe/Universal Will than a woman unto herself. It doesn't excuse her crimes, but I think it's a clear move to make her more sympathetic.

HAVING A GIGGLE, MATE

how is DX's netcode anyways?

Why on earth would you make a cocktail dress that only Honkers can fill and then make Marie of all girls, wear it?

Were they aiming for an Archer look?

i mean cuz they sure didn't get it

double posting because im too lazy to delete&repost

Not really I just think it's just normal for a long running series. Take KOF for example, by the time XIII and XIV came up, basically every little misunderstanding between old characters are already resolved Andy is actually dating Mai. Angel is supposedly reformed because her boyfried was erased from the company or just a friendly rivalry. Only real bad motherfuckers like Geese, Billy, Yamazaki and Hein can be considered a threat Xanadu, Chang and Choi are a Team Rocket-tier goofy vilains. Vice and Mature are villains but are just ghosts and do not have any relevance to the plot or even other characters because they just want to protect Orochi. But, to be honest, the "rival team" only appears on the second game of each saga and the bad guys are usually a mistery until the final game.

I guess the same applies to Street Fighter and that's the reason they never move the plot forward past SFIII since by that time, Ryu no longer has a story and Akuma is irrelevant.

I might have some gripes with some comparisons made not because of the mon but, for example, how the hell is Taokaka similar to Decapre? And I wouldn't call King an "all rounder" in games like XIV.

pls post reuben langdon fb post screencap regarding marvel infinite

It isn't just toasters. If you try to run all the DLC the game just stops working at some point. You have to toss out some of it to even get it to run on a high end machine if you pirate all the DLC. The PC port is so bad I don't even bother with it.

I appreciate the idea of the Kindred Spirits section (although Kindred is misspelled), but I think it might be better off if stuck with 2 or 3 games total. Maybe stick with 3 or 4 of the most popular games (barring Injustice because fuck that).

Do any of the characters play like Axl? Because Axl's my boy. Barring that, I suppose one who plays like Venom or Parasoul.

who

dante VA

this what you're looking for?

ty bro

Oh, Capcom.

Would that it had to end like this…

I don't play GG at all, nor do I main gengar, so I can't tell you where that comparison comes from but other people have made the same sort of remark you have. I do know though that just from playing against him, Gengar has not that great frame data and that his playstyle revolves around the fact most of his moveset involves moves that teleport you around at varying hard to predict angles and that most of his moves have iframes that you can use to bait the other players into doing actions that then go through you and then punish, as well as meter building/managment since Gengar has to work harder out of burst and gains meter slowly but is amazing inside of burst.

About the same as the WiiU version's as far as I can tell but since there's a ton of people who just got the game and don't have lan adapters it's hard to tell for certain.

I can't speak for the characters weavile is being compared against, but I main weavile so I can go into detail about how he plays, i'll do a separate post about it.

Actually, come to think of it, why is Marth being compared to a grappler?

This is why.

Okay so: As the chart says, weavile is all about mobility and hit and run: In addition to fast walk speed, and decent dashes, weavile has tons of tools that help his mobility: The first is icicle crash, which is a platform he can form midair to hang in the air (you can form 2 of them in sequence in burst), and then fire as a projectiles, which launches him in the opposite direction you fired the projectile. You can fire it diagonally down left or right, diagonally up left or right, straight down, or ride it down to the ground. You can also do signal slash out of it which erases the platform but gives you support meter. Secondly, is that weavile has a fastfall. In conjunction with icicle crash, this allows you to have insane aeral mobility and either play keepaway or to jump/launch over projectiles/non anti-air moves and then connect with his j.y which has a lingering hitbox and can then combo into his bnb, to do his j.x divekick which goes into one of his other Bnb's (and also bounces off shield safely putting you back in the air to do j.x again, j.y, or to then fastfall down) or to simply fastfall once you clear the projectile and do pokes or go for a grab when you hit the ground.

Additionally, his 2x is a slide with good distance that causes a hard knockdown and frame 1 invulnerability to mid-high and high hits (worth noting pokken's attack height system works differently in that rather that attacks simply having an offensive height property and then you have block heights with a correlating defensive height, pokken's block is height universal but almost all moves have both offensive and defensive height properties, so moves can go under or over each other, more info on this is here: pokkenarena.com/forums/topic/277-pokkén-height-invincibility-interactions/).

His 6A, knockoff, is an anti air that also launches him foward and bypasses over low hits and drains meter and gives a hard knockdown. Lastly, is that his 5A is agility, which is a dash with projectile invulnerability that can cancel into any other grounded special (including knock off) or super. Also, while not a mobility tool, weavile has great oki options on the oppnent's wakeup, the best of which is 6[x], which pierced focus attacks and counters and goes into a blockstring, which you can then do mixups out of by either continuing to apply pressure (since weavile has good frame data), go for a grab, use your own focus attacks, etc

In terms of the 3d phase, your j.x is a homing midair ice slide that causes a phase shift to the 3d phase with a hard knockdown, and you also have ice traps which you can throw out which trap your oppenent in place unable to do anything for an absurd amount of time, almost a full 1-2 seconds.

So, weavile's gameplan is to pretty much win the 3d phase at the start of the match with a hard knockdown, do his oki thing. If you catch them with 6[x], it wallsplats them and you can then combo into fury swipes which does an absurd amount of damage, and then due to the wallsplats puts them in a wakeup situation again, or if it doesn't you go into the blockstring and then apply pressure or do mixups out of that. Your goal as weavile is to pretty much always get hard knockdowns to put yourself into this situation, and when you have the advantage you should be applying pressure and trying to catch them with something to get them back here, but if you are in neutral or re at disadvantage, you should be using icicle crash, fastfall, agility, 2x, and so on to be playing keepaway like a bratty asshole and avoiding their attacks, then using that mobility to go in and punish openings when you see them or waiting till you catch them with an icicle crash projectile that puts them into a juggle state or hard knockdown, at which point you go back in and do the above.

Raven's deal is that he has a lot of long range normals that hit low, which combine with his disgusting specials and disgustingly easy oki setups to create a character who could have been played by a monkey in Revelator. Rev 2 nerfed him significantly, but he's still very easy because his gameplan is literally
and if the airdash doesn't work, he can do a gatling chain into a projectile which lets you airdash in again. His tools work equally well against everyone and his gameplan is the same against everyone, so the idea he needs to learn matchups and be creative is a fantasy.

From the way you describe Gengar, I'd compare him to Chipp since Chipp has to take more risks and has more tools for mobility and conditioning.

. . . Because Marth's grab range is bugged to be larger than it should be? I don't honestly know, since even with his godlike arms he doesn't play like a grappler at all.

I don't play smash but i've heard the comparison is due to marth's grabs, the long range/hitboxes o his normals and specials, and areal potential, all of which charizard has going for him.

An addendum to this is that this is obviously will change depending on the exact MU, and that pokken in particular is very neutral focused and has a lot of mechanics that reward combo diversity (the height system as mentioned means that there's a lot more combos at a high level people keep track of that have openers to punish moves of specific heights, and the whole 2d-3d phase transition stuff means that you'll want some combos that might have less damage but cause an earlier or later phase transition) and changing up your playstyle on the fly, so while this is the general gameplan, it won't always apply.

Yeah probably. I mean Baiken went from a pissed off bitch hell bent on revenge to a yankee dere-dere caricature. I mean I'm into that sort of thing, but her KenshinX vibes in the previous games made her a more serious character that you respect the motives off instead of a character that always looks like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed for no reason.
They even removed the blood from her insta-kill

I bet in the old games the assassins were just fucking assassins who actually killed anyone for money.

So sick of squeaky clean accessibility. Give me back my blood and guts, stop turning our youth into fucking pussies.

Millia left the guild because she couldn't bring herself to kill a 2 year old king a contract had been placed on, so, yeah, the Assassin's Guild didn't used to have scruples. Though I haven't followed the story at all since X2, so I can't speak to the Guild's current incarnation. Now that's it's not being headed by Zato-1 it very well might have cooled off.

At the rate they're going, if MonHunW flops, by 2019 all they'll have at game shows will be SFV and MvCI DLC.

Thank Inafune. Most of stupid shit they do is thanks to his "appeal to the West" malarkey.

Marth has long range, but he's one of the fastest characters to boot. He's more of a counterpuncher than anything, since he can't just land a grab or a combo starter and get free damage due to his varied hitboxes.

I still get that vibe from her, honestly. Her design is animu-ified to hell and back, but her VA is very serious and gritty. I was very ambivalent about her redesign, but after I spoke to Ryan Hunter on Twitter about his opinion, I'm more accepting of it. Her tits, as gratuitous as they are, are about the only thing radically different from her old design unless you're a stickler for clothing detail, and I can live with that.
No, that's still there.
Your pretzel motions are in the grave they deserve, old man.

I hope none of you capcucks are playing MvC:I when the true Marvel sequel known as Dragon Ball Z Fighters is in production.

I meant visually, as was the theme we were discussing. Not play-style wise. I don't really give a shit about that.

Again, I like ALL of these things. But they really contribute to the moe/non serious anime vibes and I don't get how you cant see it.

I maed a thing

Her old walk cycle was pretty shitty and her tits were always kind of out there though.

I'm considering it, but after seeing blue-haired Saiyans I'm a little worried I'm too far behind on the story. I stopped watching the series when Z ended. Gameplay looks real damned fun, though.

i don't know anything about Dragon Ball Z except the game is more Marvel then MvC:I.

I can kind of see where you're coming from, but I feel it's more about dramatic and aesthetic foils.
Baiken's old design was great not only because it conveyed just how driven by hate she was, but because the graceless frumpy anger contrasted so well with Anji's jovial glamor, while also making her distinct from the rest of the female cast and Bridget.
The new design loses some of that by making her appear, in a word, softer, like Elphelt and Dizzy.

I guess her foil is supposed to be the business ninja?

Who's idea was that anyway? For what purpose?

Why are there so many functions missing in Function vs. Function Infinite DLC?

You mean like the second main antagonist function?
You probably don't even remember who sigma is bro

That's just one of the many problems of bringing back Baiken but not Anji: without that foil relationship, the character is diminished.

Couldn't care less. Megaman is a mediocre meme series.

Exactly.

Because no one in the production of Function vs. Function Infinite communited with the director, it was announced at the worst possible time, and it ended up being a half-baked Frankenstein of fighting game. The dumbest level 3 super next to Ghost Rider's akaward staring, is Spiderman's; Why is the Green Goblin part of Spiderman's speical yet he isn't a playable character? Why was so much effort put into a stitched together story mode that ended up shitting the bed, yet the roster is painfully small?

This game from a bystander's point of view looks like one fuck-up after another piling up into a massive turd.

Zero stars, No-Captain-Commando/10

I actually kind of liked Spidey's Level 3 including a villain of his. I thought it was minimally clever enough to be worth a grin.

But, yeah, Ghost Rider's is absolutely cringe-worthy. Who thought that was an acceptable super animation?

OK. Let me get this straight. Capcom don't know what a nightie is?

get your shit together /fgg/
post it, dont let them forget

i dont have it so cant upload it

So they can sell them as DLC

What the fuck is that even supposed to be? An apron and crocs?

I think they're just collecting a check at this point.

Do you think sfv can reach a minimum level of decency after all the super ultra omega arcade editions come out and it's 5 bucks for the entire game plus all characters?

I like it

I like to picture her not wearing anything under that apron and I can see her dank chinese muff

MFW MCVI does worse on all platforms combined than another SF2 re-release does on a console with supply shortages.
Seriously, if Capcom were capable of learning from their mistakes they might learn that people prefer games from before the SJW era of pandering.
But the second best outcome is that Capcom dies completely. That would be nice.

Is there any more of these charts comparing character archetypes in different fighting games? I like the idea of "if you like (character name) in fighting game A, then you should try (other character name) in fighting game B.

i'd bully dyke with my dick then get her addicted to it.

Harriet Potter only has time for books

I just watched this is how you don't play mvci and i have to ask, is DSP a legit psychopath?

Probably. He and LTG seem to have a type of narcissism in which they simply refuse to believe they have any faults.

I never watched a single episode of DB or DBZ and I'm still getting it. Story be damned, that's not what I play fighting games for.

No need to watch DBS if you're behind. Just watch the new movies (Battle of Gods and Revival of F) and you'll have an idea of what you're looking at. Those cover the major new things.

The latest arc in DBS is kind of interesting though.

both are self-centred morons

Why is every DOA screenshot i see is slightly tilted? Is there a logical explanation for this? Maybe something about how our brain sees it as more pleasing?

Teach me how to tekken

Who is arguably worse? I don't think DSP goes all out with breaking his pads and whatnot but LTG never jerked off on stream(?)
does it even matter

movement is king

avoid both. see a streamer that doesnt make you want to vomit

I've been getting better lately but still can't over come the mental block in training. No matter what game I play I hit a wall because I've topped out in local competition. I'm trying to bridge the gap with online but it just throws everything off in addition to not begin as enjoyable.

Waggle the stick. Push buttons.

Even watching Max's react video thumbnails makes me want to fellate a shotgun and just end it all less than just thinking about DSP and his long lost black son LTG

Fastball Special

Did I dun goofed?

I just sold my Madcatz TE PS3 edition (practically new) for 120AUD (about 100 USD) and came back to find two other people begging me to sell it to them.

Did I sell it too cheap?

That's about right. A similar one with a UFB installed goes for only $50 more. Try to think of it this way: someone used to not have a stick, now they do, you made them happy.

Well, the guy who bought it certainly seemed happy and in a hurry to leave with the stick.
Oh well, what's done is done and having checked amazon guess it is about right.

Now to look for a new stick.

Another way to look at it is that people usually sell stuff for more than they themselves would buy if they were the buyer.

KOF14 costume dlc

Is there any fighting game girl that is fat but not unfuckably fat?

Rufus

Well I just set the price to be same as another listing in a different city. Just curious since I'm getting a lot of interest.

I'm guessing there's interest because having checked play-asia, the go-to place for Australians looking to buy a stick, is out of pretty much everything.

>>>/tumblr/

Will mvci get squirrel girl dlc?

archive.is/P4QFi

Ask the women who work there.

Tobal 2, I guess.

This also during a time he got something so terrible that could happen to him, there is a possibility that he could lose his house and have to move back to his old place. No amount of money can save him if it turns out as bad as he says. He can't say what it is yet but it's very bad that he takes his anger out on the game.

If they do, they'll likely use the fat dumpy looking squirrel girl.

Fuck you. It's because of faggots like Maximillian who says they are fans but apparently never played a single game in the series that we get X that plays nothing like in his original games. Even Nintendo got it better in Smash4 than Capcom.

Super takes place between Kid Buu's defeat and the tournament 10 years later with Uub. Beerus, the god of destruction the opposite of the Supreme Kais arrives on earth wanting to fight a SSJ God. Goku learns to transform into that and later how to go SSJ in that form. And that's how end up with a stupid name like SSJGSSJ Vegeta follows around and later they just call the new forms SSJ Blue.
Beerus and his bodyguard (Whis) introduce the concept of multiverse in the series (Goku lives on Universe 7) so don't be surprised if more characters that you don't know like Hit and the Saiyan girls from Universe 6 or some form of Black(evil Goku from another universe) ends up in the game or as DLC.

Wasn't supposed to be some sort of announcement today?

This girl.

She's from some Japanese doujin fighter. I can't remember what it was called.

Oh, she's from E's Laf 2.

eslaf.main.jp/2/02char_04tina.html

I don't even care if I lost, that shit looked cool. Very "destiny battle". Anyone else get hype at little moments like this?

2lewd

nice
is it the game or the character's name?

Excellent, superbly cute

Join the dark side, enter the void

Reminder that pokken is a massive roster of wasted potential due to smash bros rostering, two pikachu, and catering to anime faggots.

More SFV dlc; still cant get 2P character select without thumbs up

Mitsuko from Bloody Roar 1?

I mean, someone thought she was hot enough to impregnate, considering she's the mother of the famous Half-Beast of the series.

I am the void, user.
When it comes to qt3.14 fatties.

I pirated DOA5 with all dlcs a while ago and the game crashes after you go over 65 DLCs, you have to delete one of them to play it. If they plan on releasing a complete edition they'll probably just merge some of them to avoid issues, not hard to do

When I get my hands on the Angel Diabla model I'm going to get my hands on something else as well.

OH MY

I can see the misunderstanding. That's not a woman, just a giant, bleating vagina. Judging by the conversation, another GAFer wanting to "COVER THE KAFFIR WHORES!"

Apart from Bruce Lee, people with mixed culture first name / surnames seem to be shit.
see also: Dean Takahashi, George Takei

KoF XIV + DLC on sale at burger PS Store. $19,99 + $9,99

I can agree with some tweets in that thread. But the top isn't this what Lei Fang wears in some costumes?

I always get that during multihit moves clashing with autoguard moves like Maxima in KOF. But if you want to see a real clash battle, try Arcana Heart. There is an Arcana made for clashes and strategies around it.

You right

Is it more alive than the PC version? Is it worth paying for the online?

PC version is more alive for South America and China while Europe is more active on the PS4.
Got some fun fightans with the Plus for my PS3 like Darkstalkers, Skullgirls, UNIEL(never played before and now I'm excited for the new one) and P4U (shame Nitro+ is only on the japanese one) but for the PS4 you'll be lucky to like some indie game they put every month.

What about North America? Let me guess, no one plays it over here?

In North America you can try your luck with mexicans but other than that it's animefightan-tier. There are Discord groups like Dreamcancel and Orochinagi that organize weekly online events.

I never played this game and it's weird how that silver haired chick has such a little girl voice.

New VA but she was always like that

What you need to realize is that Pre-Xrd GG was based on 80's and 90's anime aesthetics. Post-Xrd GG is based on 00's and beyond anime aesthetics. Her original design was very much Himura from Rorouni Kenshin during his battosai years.

Now I may be pulling this out my ass, but I feel like it was the norm back in the day to have your "rejects femininity" characters be less endowed. While modern trends for the "manly" female archetype in anime tends to make them busty. Daidouji from the Senran Kagura series is an example of this. It's why I feel like they gave Baiken a tit job between iterations; conforming to modern trends in character design.

Or they just know what sells. Huge rack + build up anticipation for her return.

The Kokonoe hair and the gogglepatch are what really bug me about the new design.

How exactly is X supposed to play in a fightan? The stupidest thing I think is him having a stationary charge shot but I think it's a result of having both X and zero playable.
How does X even play in MvC:I? I can't even tell how anyone's supposed to play like because much like MvC3 I haven't played it and all I can see is really long combos.

Yes. That is what I am saying. "Manly" female characters + Big Boobs = what is popular right now.

I wonder what SNK would/will do to Ukyo. Nakoruru only got a more "ornamented" details in her costume and that's it for KOFXIV. She didn't even get the "new" look she got in the pachislot reboot and Ukyo was still a simple design.

That's a start. Zero was always a more slash-y guy while X should have buster shots and charges. Besides, X should have a fuckhuge movepool that could rival Dante instead of being limited to a few powerups. But they got lazy with pasting Zero straight from the previous game and just made X his bitch for tag moves to work between then and have him "fit the system".

So no armors?
I think they could have completely skimped out on zero and use X's X6 moveset or something.

Not only she is one of those "cute fat girls", a rare kind. but her weight is a game mechanic too! By the way, this is the official youtube channel of the creator.

The game is Tobal 2, her name is Mary Ivonskaya.
She is a big girl.

Now that I think about it, absurd racks haven't been a thing in FGs as of late, namely in terms of novelty (the KoF "classics" are there). But I concede my memory might be failing me.

Haohmaru and Ukyo are the Ryu and Ken (and I guess Genjuro is the Akuma) of the series so I don't think they'll change. The transition from 2 to 3 is where they had a big change but even then, it was more about making the characters more visually expressive than changing their designs. I think Amakusa and Kyoshiro were the only truly noticeable changes.
The 3D games are a big exception but they're that way in every possible regard.

Jesus it makes me sad that out "indie" scene is the best we can offer here in the states.

I wasn't on board until I saw this and that shit's hilarious. Kinda wish she was more like Hilda though.

I don't know. Combat Core was kind of fun, and Cerebrawl is shaping up nicely so far.
I would love to see a 2D fighter with a more classic comic style, like George Perez or John Romita. I think it would be a nice style to use.

One nore thing, the first game had plenty of nice girls.

Nothing about Capcom dying is good, I bet your ass that, if they actually die, all their franchises are going to be bought by someone far far worse. I don't want to see Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter and Street Fighter die, they're some of my favourite franchises ever.

mine aren't, i think it's because of the zoom the camera does during your winning poses, and also because most official screenshots use the same zoom therefore most have a tilt, for example i took the first pic, and the second is an official screenshot

DMC, MH, and SF are already dead, dude.

I wonder who would be the best buyer for Capcom.
Too bad Arcsys is still too small for it. They would breath some new life into their fighting games at least.
But it'll probably end up in some asshole chinese inverstor's hands

4US

Anyone here who plays pirated Tekken 7 know if there's still people playing online? Seems to take a long ass time to connect to anyone through matchmaking. Haven't been able to get anyone yet.

There is only suffering in this world.

ATM, I'd say Sega.

If we're lucky. It will probably be Didni who'll use it as a gateway to fuck another industry from the inside.

I'm honestly not too impressed with Cerebrawl as of yet. But that's because it only has two characters and neither of them look that interesting to me right now. I'm giving it more time before really making a judgement call on it.

bamco would probably end up buying them, and that's not good for anyone.

at least they'd be better than Capcom

So when's DOA6 coming out?

does he actually go to arcades and just plays random people?

Arby's needs to stop.

I'm fairly certain that was taken either at an event or at Bamco HQ.

B^U

I'm not that big a fan of her character, but goddamn is she so fun to play. Her U3 is so cheesy.

Truly an electrifying moment.

I'M FEELING IT NOW

No one? Shame. I'm not gonna pay money for a denuvo game.

then buy a non denuvo game

It's a real special feeling.

Gee, thanks for the advice, faggot. Really means a lot.

It could've be credible if they went overboard with the photoshop.

Was that a fart attack? "Letting go a pidgeon" is a metaphor for farting in some countries.

Why contain it? Wait until it gets into MK, and people might get upset, hahaha.

By the way, with the reasonable success of games like MKX, Injustice Tekken 7, what are the chances that Konami could risk a new BR?

Why would you post such a thing?

???

Here a better one, user.

You will not deceive me!

Goddamn it, Holla Forums.

Faggot

Man, Capcom's last bit of talent is giving these stages their all. They really are quite nice.

What do you think of Punch Planet?

It looks like a Steven Universe game if you view it from the right angle. That palette and those character designs are atrocious.

Maybe the level designers are the only ones with actual talent left. Abigail's stage is pretty nice too.

I'm not seeing any similarities to Steven Universe at all unless you're talking about the pink-skinned amazon girl, in which case I can live with it.

I am excited for it, but, they had not show anything new for months, which is strange.

Playing around with Ryan Hunter's fuzzy setup. Looks very strong, but also extremely specific. Only works on Zato and Johnny, and you need specific positioning. Good news is, it works off of both 2D, and 6H, and isn't very hard to pull off once you do get an opportunity for it.

I've noticed this a long time ago. There are a ton of fighting games that lack real villains. Something Melty Blood does decently well actually.

That's a Dudou. They ruined it likely an attempt to censor and didn't want her barefoot.

The character designs on the website don't look that hot but they're a lot better in motion.

Neat. That's a smart place to put it.

We're hitting Battleborn-tier now! This game sold less copies than Pokken!

gamerevolution.com/news/349389-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-bombs-capcom-selling-fewer-copies-pokken-tournament-dx

Capcucks are going ham on trying to defend Capcom, Ono, and MvCI's honor. They're attacking sites with shit posts like pic 3, or blaming Marvel for the game being a failure (they're not that off with this, but still).

I remember Max trying to defend this by saying that the UK's sales didn't matter.

Thanks capcom

holy shit

Chen is even worse than Max because he's really going out of his way to defend anything MvCI-reltaed including shitty, rigged matches involving Fchamp. Fuck Max, and fuck Chen for being Sjw-Capcucks.

It fucking says something, huh?

That guy's right though, MvC3 didn't have top tier graphics on release, it has a large roster, people are judging despite not having played it, and the game looks about three times better IRL than what streams show.

Don't know about the DLC since I haven't really been following it.

But it had a damn good artstyle that still holds up and not-awful models, unlike MvCI.
That's smaller than MvC2's and less interesting as well.
And why would we wanna play it when it looks like shit?
Dante says otherwise.

Capcuck detected. On what fucking planet do you call the following pics quality graphics!? Planet Capcuck?

What a fucking maroon, it's the fucking quality of the roster that people are bitching about.
If SCV is any indication, yes. I'd say the first SF3 applies as well but I can't recall much of that at the moment.
I don't remember NRS or Namco having half a cast of characters hidden on the disc.

First time seeing that. Jesus fuck.
Why does everybody look surprised. How the fuck did they manage that. Also Dormammu looks like a really bad photoshop.

Plenty more where that came from…

I got my friend into BB:CF, he's become a good Noel main. We double KOed for the first time in round one the other night, shook him up so bad he just wasn't there for the next round. A few nights later he showed up for revenge and we had another double KO in the very first round.

Try playing the game in real life instead of telling us how you retarded you are, you missed abortion.

They feel the need to make Honkers and Marie twins for some reason

See the game in real life if you're too poor to own it instead of telling us how you retarded you are, you missed abortion.

Filtered.

Somehow they managed to make the more human-like/fully-human characters the more monstrous. Haggar looks like he's suffering from some genetic defect.
Also
Thanks for reminding me that Jedah now shoots grape juice instead of blood.
I'm 99% sure that the reason Jedah is in this piece of shit is because Felicia was too hot for the Disney kikes/E-Sports

Yea, we know every game is going to crush Shekel vs. Function including Mario x Rabbids, but it's funny to see which games are giving it the ass beating it deserves.

No one is buying your shit, Filipino Champ. Fuck off, and go screw over another tourney.

Lol, fuck off Capcuck.

I'm glad they didn't go with Jon Talbain. I really don't want the modern furry community remembering he exists. He already got disgraced enough

You're a faggot.

I've got a general question for anyone, regarding unlockable characters. Not DLC.

Points are okay if it doesn't take forever to get them, or I don't have to kill my system to unlock everything. As for locking characters it depends on the roster and the "story" of the game (bosses should be unlockable), but there should be a method to get them if you don't want to slog through a shitty story mode.

If only a few like story related characters, why not? And I rather do a challenge like KOFXI I remember in 2002UM if you lose a challenge too many times the character will unlock anyway with a special message to not make you feel bad or play the story mode than grind my way.

Challenge or story, with points or something else being an alternative if you for some reason prefer the grind.

I like unlockable characters. It adds a sense of mystery and gives me that "finally I've got it' moment that I so crave in video games.
Unlocking is superior to points since points don't add any mystery, any fun, and make it a grind. As a kid playing Smash64 without knowing who was on the full roster it was fun seeing who those silhouettes were.

DLC is just shit though. Take Tekken 7 for example. I'd have been really hyped to play as Geese a month or so ago. But since Tekken 7 is so lacking in the gameplay department, I've already moved on. As have the normalfags that made 7 sell so well. Why they'd think to release Tekken fucking Bowl as a DLC without online is beyond me, but clearly Bamco are trying to outkike Capcom.

Filtered for being such an obvious faggot

Actual unlockables are fun, assuming you actually have to do a thing to unlock them instead of buying them with fightan fun bucks.

Which factor is more important when finding characters you like? In Samsho II, I like Haohmaru's design, but I can play Genjuro better than Haohmaru. I'm conflicted about which one I should learn.

For me, if I like how a character looks and acts has final bearing, but if a character looks super fun to play, or I understand how to play them immediately, I'd stick with them unless I just absolutely despise them. I main Charlotte in SS2 and SSVSp because when I first played SS2 she was the first character to jump out at me.

When do you guys play and where are you from? I haven't played the game in years and I'm trying to find someone online to play with since I can find nobody in my area to play with.

I've been examining this question myself recently because I'm trying to get into BBCF after having skipped the last two iterations and I can't find a character I mesh with.

I usually look for characters that "feel right" when I start playing around with them as vague as that sounds. I tend to go for slightly quirky game play (Zappa's random ghosts, Faust's unpredictable items and pogo stance, Mr. Game & Watch's hammer special, Robo-Fortune's head specials) but recently I haven't been able to pinpoint a character I want to play off some initial lab time.

i'd also like to play vf with you fags on psn. it sounds like you can sort of do online in the yakuza 6 version but you have to screenshare or something i don't really understand.

execution is such a minimal factor in samsho that you easily learn both. i start with the character that looks coolest & then move towards one that i enjoy mechanically.

I'm on PSN too
It may be because I'm Yuropoor but I've been looking for ANYONE to play against for a month, even going on different times of the day and nobody gets on, for a while I thought that there's something wrong with my internet, but I can easily find people to play online with in other games. I haven't played VF for 2-3 years and I'm desperate enough to try playing online even though in my experience that's always a shitshow thanks to glorious Slavshit internet.

Keep trying! Hope you find someone to play with

Does the character move slowly, seems clunky, has bad wake up options but becomes highly dynamic, explosive and dangerous when played by a person who know how to play it? Then I'll likely pick it.
It's how I started playing Makoto (SF3/4), Aba (GG) and Yuzuriha (UNI). It just feels good to see my evolution with the character by observing their movement speed.
The other way is just having a character click with me, Eltnum (UNI) and Es (BBCF) were characters I started playing because the first time I played them in training mode I fell in love with their gameplay, it just felt natural.

t-thanks, user-kun

Does Injustice have a co-op battle mode? I loved the Dramatic Battle mode in SF Alpha.

No, but some events in the Multiverse have pre determinated assists. But MK9 had a fun tag mode.

But speaking of Injustice, the Raiden/Sub Zero intros coyld not be more clear: They will have MKvsDC 2. And I think the disaster that was MvsCI might help it.

Is SFV still popular?

I find it funny how it they still have the same MKvsDC idea of "fighters losing means they just fall flat on their ass or knees and shake their heads like they got slapped on the wrist".
Even then in MKvsDC I think it was better because at the very least they were writhing in pain or something.

Yeah, but, in a way I am glaf for it. It is been kept alive by the esports crowd, and the older fans are just returning to titles like Alpha 3, Ultra IV or Third Strike. Hell, even EX is being talked more because of Arika. SF V became that title that you look and laugh. And, as soon as the events start to prioritize MvsCI, they might kill SFV once and for all. The new Arcade Edition might give it some more tine left, but the damage done so far is almost irredeemable.

NRS creates an alternative version of the DC universe just so they can fight MK characters and have fatalities?!?

If I remember correctly, DC wanted that characters in Injustice didn't fall flat in the ground, in order to keep some kind of image. I will need to look for the article were I read this.

I think Boon & His Boys can be really smart sometimes. Back in MkvsDC, they had to change the camera position for a Joker Fatality. They were so pissed they add the same fatality to Shang Tsung in MK 9. But in Injustice 1, they manage to give Superman a Fatality, during a cutscene, and killing Cap. Marvel, another character from.MKvsDC, and they got away with it!

I think Nakoruru is cute and I like the pet gimmick. Rera and Galford are also fun to use.

As for character to use, I just tend to try everyone that pleases my eye until I find someone interesting or it just "clicks" on me. Speaking of which, I trim down a little and Vspecial coming to PSN inspired me to get my ass kicked on Fightcade. From the looks, this is just Kensou and his bitches but since Subzero(Bi-Han) is my second Mortal Kombat chracter, I'll probably main him once Injustice2 is released with all its DLC. And I like jewpuncher and Vatista in UNIEL so I'm excited for the new version.

That's basically Platinum and her items.

I also came back to Blazblue after pratically only play ChronoPhantasma Extend story mode due to Jubei. Don't know how to make him work but Taokaka is still fun even if she lost most her launcher options from CS.

….man I could've sworn Injustice 2 had a pc version. I kinda wanted to try it, never got into NRS.

After the MKX fuck up, they'll probaly only do it after every DLC is done for the game to earn a few buckles more.

Funny I came here for something related to that. Its pc version was listed somewhere in a leak or something so it's probably coming PC soon

I was going to ask about Inj2's balance, how is it? I hear it's all about zoning, like %100 zoning

They just released an update so, I have no idea: community.wbgames.com/t5/General-Discussion/October-Update/m-p/1673413
From the looks of tournaments, zoning is big in the meta for low-mid level players but high level players can deal with it so characters with different tools are used.

MvCI sold 8k in Japan in its first week
archive.is/smyAN

I bet Max will say that Japan doesn't matter.

I don't know much about that guy except for him saying nigger. Is he a likable guy or is he complete retard like most popular streamers?

He's a little obnoxious and can't be bothered to get good in some games like Xrd. The only reason he's even bothering with mvci is because he finds it fun despite everything else.

At leat they have a sense of humor. And, if the MKvsDC 2 happens on Injustice Universe, they can have fatalities. But DC would not allow it easily.

KI steam version:store.steampowered.com/app/577940/Killer_Instinct/
It works with w7
Also
ultra-combo.com/ki-steam-qa/

Dame shame about no demo, but I'm surprised the specs aren't higher.

Even fucking KoF XIV managed to get 20k in it's first week without an arcade version to advertise it.

Also for people who will start KI like me:ki.infil.net/
This is an amazing site and one of the reasons I wanted to try this game, I wish every fighting game had a site like this. Really helpful

I second this, give Platinum a try. I got into BB a year or two ago and picked her up right away. She has a lot of things I like in a character but mainly I play the little girls because it's fun (Roll main in MvC2/TvC). Once you learn her gimmicks you can keep the other person frustrated most of the match by switching between zoning/keep-away and just getting in their face with combos/pogo-stick. She's really strong in BB:CF, even more so with the latest patch.

store.steampowered.com/app/577940/Killer_Instinct/

it's out

Does it have cross play with the Xbox One like the version for Windows 10?

Yes it has crossplay with both version but there are some limitations, just read the second link I posted in that post. Also in that link is the font really fucking bad or is it something on my end? The titles are unreadable

Nice, I'll pick it up and beat up on my friend then. I suspect he'll "get bored" of KI like he does with every game I pick up to play with him.

Barda had a hard life.

Sad they will not give steam codes for KI owners, but that would be too magnanimous from MS. But, I'm surprised they had the common sense of releasing the full pack without DLC.

Nice!

ok
is it any good

I'm a burger, but I'll play with you. I've been playing a lot of VF lately.

So for people that never touched the game; what the hell is this shit for?
inb4 a fucking leaf

Great! Is this weekend okay? I'll be available most likely from 9am-8pm GMT (11pm on Sunday), I'm not in that time zone but since it's +0 it should be simple enough for you to convert that into your burger time, I also hope the lag won't be too bad. I tried playing against the AI, but it's kinda shit (still missing that Quest Mode) and it barely helped to take that 2-year-old rust off. I'll be looking forward to it.

Hey look, butts.

Skins, I think, but the steam version already has all the skins unlocked

I don't play KI but i've heard nothing but good things about it.

after few years of pulling strings and slight lobbying my local youth center finally found funding to start a FGC. went there earlier today, to set up hardware and do some planning, we start next week.

What games are you going to have there?

Nice going, that's the same thing the guys did in my town 2 decades ago. Fuck, I'm old

It's fine. I've had bearable lag with Yuros before, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll also be hosting a small VF lobby tomorrow afternoon (in my time) with some other Yuros and I'd like for you to show up too if you can

At what time approximately? I work the afternoon shift so I have to check if I'll be home by then.

Guilty Gear for starters, it's currently my main game. if we get more money, i've thinking to expand to other fighters, maybe KoF. also, gotten into melty blood a bit lately, and since its free and fits on a thumbdrive, its good option too. but i plan to stay on 2D, since most of the participants are going to have little to no experience, i'd reckon it would be better if the very basics stay the same, which is the case on most 2D's.

hope its still alive and kicking, netplay is nice, but local is nicer

Finally some justice.

Man I forgot Tiger Mask W was a thing.
when's the fightan for that anime?
I tried finding a clip of that final fight but it's all amvs and fuck that shit

I haven't decided yet, because I'm still figuring out time zones. I figure around 12PM(EST) is a good time to start.

It is, I used to co-run it back when I was in secondary school and university, but now that I got a job I don't have the time to do it anymore, so much so that I rarely even visit anymore. And yeah, local is especially preferred here since online is either dead for a lot of games we play and/or we suffer from Slavshit internet, but since my thirst for VF is so great I'm willing to do anything to play some against someone, despite sucking shit from serious lack of practice. Hell, I'd even settle for the online version of VF2 that you get in Yakuza 5.

That's a bad time for me since I'll just be halfway through my shift. I hope you'll be playing on the weekends too?

I only have parts of the final fight. and no sound. sorry, user.

I meant the one with The third.
I'm not entirely sure but the anime feels like they really got stingy with the budget until the final five or so episodes.

I hope ESPN isn't on board with this filth. Someone please think of the nu-males!

The lobby will be open until around 1:00AM(GMT) so you're free to pop in whenever. Starting that early is more for the US players.

Wew, that's a pretty long time, I'll be sure to pop in once I get home then.

Sorry, man. I can't find. I'm pretty sure that I saved some webm parts of this fight.

That's pretty much what happened.

It might not be as difficult as you think. Just this week, an AU version of Cyborg got his head torn off in a big event comic.

What the fuck is happening with the right butt cheek of the chick in yellow?

You'd never see them in tournament anyway because Chunners' bottom 3. I remember her being SS in the early days, don't think there's ever been a nerf this hard.
Anyway, maybe they'll be doing character specific sets for the girls and started off with Chun-li and Cammy. Well, I know what I'd like to see for Menat. Don't even bother getting "creative".

Come to think of it, maybe the reason Chun is getting so many costumes is Capcom's way of apologizing for nerfing her so hard. Kind of like how they gave the color packs for SFxT away to "make up" for half the roster being locked on disc.

"Buy the sexy costumes, goy. You know you want them." Then they turn to ESPN "It's cool. We nerfed her so hard no one will ever take her to top 8."
So expect Juri in a string bikini soon. On that note, if they're balancing it out, they might put out another of sets for the ones that don't have a bikini alt independently of a character set.

I'd rather not, string bikinis and micro bikinis are trash tier.

Go away nigger your opinion is shit

Reported for racism.

Wasting dubs should be a bannable offense.

The breasts on that first Menat look…kind of fucked up, really. Definitely approve of the concept, though.

Post your main. Pointy Boi here.

My main isn't in the sequel. Piece of shit devs.

gecko pecko here

he was just a reskin of cat with a gat

Black fragility

According to that X-Kira dataminer guy, there's 31 more costumes coming down the line.
Chun-li - 6
Karin and Kolin - 3
Zangief, Cammy and Boxer - 2
Ryu, Ken, Guile, Dictator, Claw, Nash, Akuma, Birdie, Mika, Alex Laura, Menat, Kebab - 1
Well, forget what I said about them "balancing" by splitting the themed sets. In hindsight, pretty fuckin' retarded of me to think Capcom would actually plan something out.
Chun's got 10 alts atm. And some big fuckin' jugs. Goddamn!

Blini is not a reskin! You take that back.

I wanna fuck chun-li tbh

Its okay user you can stop being a homosexual now

REMEMBER GOYS!!!!
(((SHILLING))) IS ILLEGAL

Also I'm still posting about Ryu's fucking Hump Back during his super.

What an awful analogy.
Olive Garden is cheap, American-made, imitation italien cuisine, of course that wouldn't sell as much in Italy.
MvC is a Japanese fighting game made by a Japanese company with some American characters in it. These American characters were also chosen because of their movie counterparts so the Marvel roster was more recognizable.
How do these two relate in any way?

Tha analogy falls apart even further when you factor in the low UK sales. What's their excuse for that? Muh FIFA?
Do you have a link to the article or an archive?

Funny how they don't try to damage control the Steam figures.

How could they possibly fucking spin this? By that analogy it would seem like oh well of course Japan isn't going to buy it, it's mediocre and is easily outdone by stuff available in Japan the home of fighting games. That doesn't work because nearly all of the modern fighting games available in Japan are also available here not to mention what does that have to do with UK sales. Not to mention super hero shit is really popular in Japan right now MVCI should have sold like gangbusters. Also all the people saying "don't worry it will pick up when the DLC comes out" are so delusional. DBZ is coming out in February if MVCI hasn't built up a base by then nobody is going to give a fuck about it. Fixing the game and turning around the general audience's views of the game in 5 months is a real undertaking especially for modern Capcom who is also desperately trying to get MHW to be a hit so they can have at least one franchise that still makes money on that sinking ship.

Even the fucking best friends are down on MVCI these are people who shilled SF5 non-stop. They are so down on MVCI that it made them realize why everyone was rightfully pissed off at SF5 and none of them even play it anymore.

I wonder if the performance of the Kamen Rider Vs game could lead to a My Hero Academia fighter.

here: eventhubs.com/news/2017/sep/27/why-you-should-take-marvel-vs-capcom-infinites-low-week-one-japanese-sales-grain-salt/
wouldn't let me archive

archive.is/TATYG

Also this line makes me laugh. The whole fucking reason why Shuma Gorath kept getting added to various marvel games was because japan loves him

Who is that?
I think you meant to say function

And Silver Samurai, right?

Who is that?
I think you meant to say function

And they never fucking will be released because only Capcom can release NA sales. Capcom are not going to tell everyone that nobody bought the new game they are focusing all of their esports efforts on. Especially when Capcom has sacrificed all integrity and creativity they held in fighting games for the esports bullshit.

Anybody else think Arika hasn't named their new game yet because they are hoping Capcom will let them make it a new Street Fighter EX?

No clue. But there is a fuck load of shuma fanart and porn that gets pumped of japan regularly still

She is perfection.

Source?

I'm listening to the new podcast now. I'll tell you when I find a timestamp.

nope, there is no way they'd work with capcom again after the tiny budget they gave them for EX3. Plus they've already said they got a few different publisher having talks with them.
Most likely reason on why they haven't pick a name is because they're seeing how much extra funding they get from what publisher.

Thank you.

Here's a video.

The take-away is: Gameplay is fine, Presentation is so bad that no one wants to play it. Pat didn't even buy it.

Oh, good.

That seems to be the general consensus even with the people that actually bought it.

Axl finds out that his time travel problem is worse than he thought because in Xrd he didn't just fall out of time and land in 2187 (where Xrd takes place), he landed in an alternate timeline. He even tells Sol that people he knows in Xrd are a bit different from how he remembers.

The blood clearly splatters on the wall. It's even in the image you posted. Johnny's instant-kill is the one that shows no blood.

Any hope of defensive zoning being a thing in MvC:I is absolutely killed by pushblock reflects, reality stone, and damn near 0 chip. It's no wonder Dormammu is already a breakout character; none of his useful shit can be reflected and they last way more than long enough for a tag to capitalize off it. Meanwhile, Hawkeye is a threat to himself if he tries to use his icebreaker arrow for pressure. It's almost like they didn't want another Morridoom and tried to future-proof the game against it regardless of the consequences.

I hope we get that, it'd be the ultimate insult to MvCI if it succeeded.

I'm just glad we live in a timeline in which everyone will fucking leave the stage once MvCI pops up at EVO and it'll be so bad people will beg to Dissidia to take its place.

Speaking of Boon…

Anything MK and/or capeshit is an insult to life itself.

With capcom releasing duds like this and companies like ArcSys getting major contracts to make games like DBZF, I can't help but wonder for the future of fightan. It would only be less sad if capcom was intentionally trying to cripple its reputation and tank its own sales.

The Socal fgc will prevent that from happening because Capcucks like Wong, Fchump, Lowtiergod, Max, Valle, Mr. Wizard, JeBailey, Mike Z, and Geoff the Sjwcuck want the money and weed (Mike Z just wants something to laugh at to compensate for his shitty fighter and getting rejected by Vee). Kiss that money and weed good-bye if you're not a loyal Goyim-cuck to companies like Capcom, Bamco, Arcsys, and NRS or shitty developers/higher ups like Ono, Boon, Mike Murray and Harada (Reminder Mike Murray is a fucking cunt).

They're fucked if they side with Bamco.

Social Injustass 2 isn't even a good fighter. The game is shit and worse than MKX with microtransactions.

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is fucking amazing and it's tied for my personal game of the year

Maybe Capcom secretely wants to die.

They fixed the black color.

They fixed it, but in exchange released shitty dlc that was arcade content they purposely cut out for more shekels, a shitty Bowling mode, and ruining matchmaking online.

Hadn't heard about that one.

Hawkeye is great because arrows. My zoning game doesn't feel complete without CaptainFunction Corridor every two seconds, though.

I really like playing Hawkeye in UMvC3 having him on point is the main reason I won a local UMvC3 tournament with Infinite as the prize but he got turbo-fucked by the new mechanics.

I miss assists. Now I actually have to use my brain to stay safe as Hawkeye. Or I could just Time Stone out of shit but then I lose even more stuff.

Hey John D, whatcha been up to since Shekel v…

There's already one on 3DS
Also thanks for reminding me we're actually getting a KR game in English even if it's EoH-tier

Embed related. Skip to 2:15

Rest of the replies of people shitting on this. I swear to god, I think the replies that defended shit were either from sock puppet accounts by John D and other Capcom employees, or even from the fgc to defend this shitty game.

I have an archive of this game's blunders, but I'm still missing stuff like, "What's your agenda?" I should grab it. Fuck John D.>

Would have helped to add these pics to the post.

What in unholy fuck?

I'm more dumbfounded how they came up with this shit (John D must have been watching Sandra Lee). It's a slap in the face.

I watched Rip's videos of DBZ and shit looks interesting

"Us gamers amirite?" Mongs.

RIP Hugh Hefner

Why does Skullgirls suck absolute dick in every way and how can we make sure there won't ever be a Skullgirls 2?

We owe it to mankind to prevent this from ever happening

I want to bury my face in her pussy and inhale

Puzzle Fighter is out in select locations. Just like Fantasy Strike I'm gonna talk about my first impressions with this surprisingly-not-the-biggest-heap-of-garbage. Since we can already see the graphics are fucking awful, I'm going to talk about everything else.

God tier taste user

Is Pokken tournament any good? Is it at all like a real fighter because in the demo I mainly saw that 3D perspective stuff and it didn't seem too fun.

If it is like a real fighter, what game is it closest too?

Never played. It looks like Tekken in the "2D phase". Well, ask

Food analogy time?

The user "PS4AO" was banned. So I just checked her posts:

Oh, man. Eventscrubs is disgusting.

Looking at it, with his Olive Garden analogy he basically calls MvCi a poorly done knock-off of a fighting game and that's why it's not selling well in Japan, the home of fighting games. Maybe this cuck is secretly a genius.

I really wanted to stay excited for this game maybe give myself something to play that wasn't +R.
Dynamic team sizes is a cool idea and while I don't really like reset heavy games, I could dig the idea of the IPS keeping it from becoming a one-touch fest like MvC2. The game just didn't deliver on it's promise, it doesn't feel like a game that is casual friendly (although the community is still chill as far as my experiences with locals is concerned)

Most if not all the characters feel so boring to play and by extension to watch. You have your optimal combos and nothing else. Very few characters have something unique that makes them feel different and of the few that do; if feels like L0 didn't commit to fully fleshing all of them out (Hype meter and Sekhmet are the two big offenders)

It's like this game wanted to do some cool things, but got held back. And the worse part is that you can see that they actually still had ideas for some fun and unique characters which could have saved a portion of this game, but those will never see the light of day because odds are they won't ever make a second game and if they do, going off their track record, they'll find some way to cock up some neat mechanics.

Not bad!

It will succeed because Nether are competent enough, and both MK and Injustice did well.

It's funny because I see Nether as the West ArcSys. They only work on fighters, kept a series running for years and did succeseful fighting games for other companies. The sad part is how Nether is pretty much owned by WB, so, I think they might be gone in some years, they only need one flop. But, another case of patch fucking players? Just like MKX? It almost looks like they do it on purpose.

Well, have some too. From Studio Ren. It's not porn, but I don't want to risk some mode on a bad day to delete the pictures.

By the way, WB also fucked Nether during Injustice 2 production. All to keep it close to their TV universe. And Not too skimpy.

And the butt-hurt from the fanboys never stops.

Exceptionally smug and mildly aroused.

You mean it's gonna be even better than the last "dark" age? Hell yeah mother fucker

An update.
Good player. I need to figure out how to better control the stage so that shit doesn't happen.

You can go on and on

This game's shitty meta just isn't worth the effort to learn let alone play this shitty game.

What a goddamn shame.

I guess I'll sit here and suffer with BBCF, Melty, maybe some Rev2 and DBZF, and hopefully UNIELst if it hits steam in a timely manner.

The game hasn't even been out for two weeks, give it a chance to become properly degenerate.

Ultron, Dormammu, Dante, Captain Marvel, and Ghost Rider doomed this game by proving how the meta is complete shit. Rocket Raccoon's hitboxes are all kinds of fucked, and apparently X and Arthur are dog shit. Shekel vs. Function is pretty fucked like both MvC3s were fucked thanks to Virgil and Jean Grey Phoenix.

Wait a minute….

I guess I wasn't around when "Function" became a thing. I've noticed it everywhere here when talking about MvCI, and I'm apparently too fucking retarded to make the connection. Someone throw this dog a fucking bone.

Combofiend being a shill

Ah, okay. Now Function vs. Function and Shekel vs. Function make sense.

Thanks for the spoonfeeding.

Is there any chance that DBFZ will have some old DB/DBZ/DBGT music for battles? The Japanese versions of some of the older DBZ games did this, and Arcsys usually has song selections, but I fear that Funimation will cheap out on the song licenses.

new thread.