Post-Game Destruction

There are people that actively destroy their games after they finish beating them.

Why do people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

qbittorrent.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Increases the value of the games I own?

Back to reddit with you, shit stain.

Cool projection faggot. Contribute something to the thread or fuck off.

can you provide proof for your outrageous claim?

Only epin youtube angery veedeo gremper nods do that.

I didn't even know people did this. My guess is to make a point if the game is shitty.

Leave.

Fuck off, rottenreddit.

You seem really upset that I got the first reply to this questionable thread. Did you want to be the first shitpost? Better luck next time, faggot.

here's your (you)

It's OK, I'm sure you'll get the first shitpost in some other thread that you can brag about to your freechfag friends.

You don't own games.
IP holders actually own games.
Your plastic is worthless to begin with.

Actually if you control a copy of the game and can use it at any time, and can do as you please with it then you actually do own it

If you look at it that way, you also don't own shit, because firms own the patents.

To OP: It's to cash on those youtube views

Some people go a step further.

Meh, it's a 360, it would have died sooner or later.

Like your toaster?

you don't own µtorrent either
qbittorrent.org/

o boy, fbi must have a thick file on you

Robocop 2 went full anime it's great.

Because it's the right thing to do.

Its like pissing on the corpse of your enemy. Its a dominance thing
Youd understand better if you werent low-T

Low-T cuck detected.

Don't forget to rip off their genitals and eat them in front of them like the chimpanzees do in their war parties.

Because they are free to do it, assuming they own the individual console and the copies of the games, they can use them in any way they see fit. Whatchu gonna do about it? Should the state prevent you from deleting games you bought from your hard drive, and for what reason?