A game like this will never happen again

A game like this will never happen again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OC-VuvbmLRA
youtube.com/watch?v=-fwQ73nKYYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As someone who grew up in the 2000's mostly, I have a soft spot for things like this. It tickles that
cheesy Saturday morning anime nostalgia I have, and it's honestly pretty comfy. Even better is that this game wasn't really made to sell toys or anything; it actually has some pretty kickass gameplay. I never beat it but I think I should go back and play it someday.

Good.

Pretty doubtful when it sold badly/had a low shipment for the west, and from what I've heard Japan wasn't real interested when Capcom gave it a reprint, so I'm not sure if they'd even consider it worth their time to make another for their local audiance. And of course, given the premise (Gachapon), a modern sequel/game similar to it would be liable to just have the bulk of the robots be paid DLC, considering how much further internet and online store integration has become with consoles since sixth gen.

I still need to get around to setting up a drive with my Wii to play it via loader. Game's way too expensive these days.

Explain for those of us who have never played it.

well at it's core it's a fairly simple 3rd person shooter, a bit like Virtual On, where you play as toys. It's fun but simple. the appeal comes a lot from the fact that it has 200 individual characters based around Saturday morning cartoon tropes all of which have their own special quirks and can all vary wildly.

youtube.com/watch?v=OC-VuvbmLRA

This guy is better at articulating it than I am.

Good.
There are better games.

Looks a bit like Custom Robo

Because it is. Gatcha force is literally an inferior custom robo.

True, but you gotta respect your elders.

Gotcha force is nothing like custom robo. I like custom robo don't get me wrong but custom robo is a top down shooter. It's closer to power stone with bullets.

Gotcha Force plays like a third person shooter.
And occasionally a little bit like a flight sim.

also it has waifus
youtube.com/watch?v=-fwQ73nKYYw

i think that image could use some more contrast

Is there a story or anything? Just battles is boring.

im going to marry ring valkyrie

There is a story, but it's mostly just Saturday morning anime fare.

Personally that's why I love the game but if you care about a story with some meat to it you won't find that here.

A sequel will happen just as soon as Capcom realizes They can make getting getting new borgs into microtransactions

I would die inside.

And bleed colors? You kids are ruining visuals in everything these days.

You fucking wot.

tie them to action figures

I'd be ok with that.

Fine fine ok I didn't know about that one.
GF still older than Extreme VS.

Point is Gundam VS series is older than gotcha force. Extreme isn't even the latest one.

Please no

I'm convinced the only reason Holla Forums hates amiibos and things like it is because this place is filled with poorfags.

are you a fucking kike?

Yeah, no.

while thats true there are better reasons to be wary of amiibos than not being able to afford them.

Yes.