Teamfortress 2

Got any TF2 players? Tell me what you think about the game and what class you mostly play.
I mostly play soldier.

>>>/fur/

i think the game is bloated with shit and online is filled with tourneyfags and children

oh and i like to play engy :^)

I've played for awhile and overtime I've noticed less kids. Pretty sure they moved to OW.

I've been enjoying scout, took a long time to appreciate the class.
Really it's all about knowing the map and keeping a pattern. Engage the opponent, find cover, and repeat.

The game is fun if you aren't a massive hardass that takes it too seriously

What? really? Why only sniper?

this

Its the only living fps I know that was made for fun and is still fun to play.
People still talk on voice sometimes which always makes the game better, granted almost nobody really wants to it seems.
Medic's me. Nobody's allowed to die around me.

Well yeah you were playing as an Aussie

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE PYRO UPDATE
WHERES THE PYRO UPDATE EGGMAN

Pyro is very fun when used as a proper flank and ambush character
W+M1fags are missing out

No, fuckoff
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/

Demo/Engi main checking in
What can I say, I really like building sentrys and blowing them up

Post favourite weapons, mines the frontier justice. Especially when paired with the —-jag—-

That thing is still alive and you're playing it? My deepest laughs. Go play TF2Vintage with the lads.

Will you guys be playing the game to celebrate 10 years, or out of curiosity to see how far a legend has fallen?

Engineer and Soldier. Then Medic.

The game has been ruined since they went full retard. What a shame. At least I can play TF2Vintage from time to time.

You were still playing with them, they grew up.

TF2 Classic is better.

I'm sad that I am late to the party. I've never played TF2 because my previous computer was too old for it.

Now that I can play it, everyone tells me it's shit. I feel like I missed the game when it was in its prime.

Depressing.

You mean the one filled with a handful of unfunny namefags who don't know how to play the game, jerk each other off in their threads, and constantly spam LE FUNNY MAYMAYS? No thanks

When is Holla Forums going to do a gamenight with this? It's got a handful of servers that are mostly empty, so it'd be really easy to coordinate.

Misread, was thinking was TFC.

Vintage is better

Reminder the people still clinging to classic are a bunch of children that cling to a larper named alphablaster who has 2 whole /cow/ threads with info on him. Then to make it even more fun the TF2CIDF is so constantly not upset that vintage is on the rise that they resort to brigading shit anywhere they can lest people learn of it.

∧_∧          ⊂( ・ω・)          ---====≡≡≡≡  ━┳)Д´) ..;:・;'∴         /  ⊂彡                       /つ /つ         し―-J                       ⊂⊂ノ

Come on, at least Holla Forums has the decency to mix some truths with their lies.

Really does make me think

What was I supposed to do after being the last post in a thread?

What was I supposed to do after being the last post in a thread as well?

Don't be upset no one believes you about your claims. I'm sure that TF2C update will come out any day now

I think you've already proven me right

Enjoy your dead game, Reminder Vintage fixed their sentry bug before classic did since classic's fix is still in their closed beta branch and not the public build

pic related

*was.

They play at specific times due to school and bedtimes, but they are there.

They're going to use it as an excuse not to make anything new for Halloween.

I'd still play TF2C if someone set up a decent server. I still consider the time we spent with that game to be the most fun i've ever had with TF2.