Battlestar Galactica

have you guys been playing this?

been eyeing it, just pirated it and have been playing today, its pretty damn good
also hard as fuck very challenging
video related is my feeble attempt at losing in like the first mission post tutorial
hints?

It's fun.

What does it play like? Homeworld? Nexus?

Same devs as Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy, so if you've played that I imagine it will be quite similar.

Is it worth a buy?
I'd like to see more shit like this

Are traps gay?

Get the fuck back to >>>/cuckchan/ holy shit

here is another video if you guys are interested, warning though, they are pretty far from "good" players

I did play homeworld, even though fucking long time ago,
its somewhat similar but way more in depth, since it play in turns and you can't change orders until next turn,
I've found its pretty hard to predict enemy moves too

That's offensive tbh famalam.

I like it here.

I'd say yes, it seems pretty right? (didn't actually check)
they are the definition of indie, and their publisher also have a pretty niche audience
I recognize the pub from another title that is Pandora

Battlestar Galactica was a fantastic series (the new one). Why must they ruin everything good by making it into a shit fucking video game.

They could've hired a decent composer who could emulate Bear McCreary's style ffs.

tbh I think this game appeals most to tradition fans of the series (probably oldfag if it is from your time)

the cinematic of the replay and song really do bring home the feeling of the action scenes in the series
the music specially keeps pounding away at the action without getting too much in the way, when you least expect it its pumping you up again

serious question though
need help with the game, finding it impossible to win even any of the starting missions with only two corvettes I get ass fucked pretty quickly

Guess I'll give it a try

No you don't
Fuckoff

No

thanks, user, i was hoping to watch thirty minutes of a cuck talking over the config screen of a game today

i'm honestly impressed you are this (rightfully) hated after making only 4 posts in this thread
also i hope you die

TB did nothing wrong.

after the initial grind I think I finally got the hang of it, game is really fine
and you grow tired of all the samey side battles you can just skip them

SO ARE TRAPS GAY THEN, FAGGOT

Someone post more replay webms.

like them sir?
so far only I've been doing that

for anyone wondering how to do them,
I just use OBS to record the intermediary with a semi lossless quality,
then I convert them with pure ffmpeg, result is pretty good right, good quality to size ratio

I was about to shitpost casually, but now I'm serious: NO BAGPIPES? FUCK YOUUU

I'm surprised it's still going. I played it way back a few years ago but couldn't get a good handle on the controls.

???
I think it was released this month

I see you're a man of culture as well

You should use Shadowplay.

isn't that Nvydia garbage?

is outlander any good?
I had this series for a couple of years on my HD but never managed to watch it

yep

I only saw the first 3 episodes. It's ok, although it's based on a series of books for womyn so expect a lot of drama.

quick bump,
am having computer problems so can't play