Rare guns/weapons in video games

Kel-Tec Sub 2000
It's so rare. It only appeared in two games( state of decay & Payday 2 ) and a Sarah Jessica Parker movie. Holla Forums why isn't Sub 2000 more popular in games?
imfdb.org/wiki/Kel-Tec_SUB-2000

imfdb.org/wiki/Did_You_Hear_About_the_Morgans?

imfdb.org/wiki/State_of_Decay

imfdb.org/wiki/Payday_2

Other urls found in this thread:

six12.com/
pascaleggert.de/ThorA1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm glad it isn't popular, what an ugly piece of shit.

But it's popular in the black community

Hey, I shot that once at a range.

How was it?

It's not really a good gun first of all.
I know it fit in well with PD2 because it's unique "fold gun in half" trait. Besides having low concealment for a rifle- it has very shit ammo pool. It's a very barebones pistol.
IRL is pretty nice since it's so compact,

If there's a gun rarely featured in vidya it's the the FP 45 Liberator. If I recall correctly only MGS 3 and PW have it and, technically, it's not even the real deal.

No game features it because it's a shit weapon. It's only purpose is to kill someone so you can take their weapon, and even that didn't go anywhere because, despite getting produced in huge quantities, they were never actually fielded.

IIRC they became the police service weapon in some third world shithole after the war.

Probably England :^)

Well, the OP never said they had to be good.

That double barrel 1911. It'd fit perfectly into a video game.

The VHS-2 has all of the makings of a shitty videogame weapon, seeing as it's a bullpuš that's edgier than the Famas, but it still gets beaten out by the Tavor or the MicrojewTAR. Only in Paygay 2 and Survarium from what I've seen.

Another one is obviously FN-FAL, looking at how widely it was actually used, it is extremely underrepresented in videogames. For a gun known as the right hand of the free world, it sure doesn't show up in many games. Not to mention that it's the best raifu.

You know what I meant, fucking slavshit keyboard.

That thing looks cyberpunk as hell.

I think you want >>>/zoo/

Kek

I wish more games would use improvised weapons, specifically slamfire shotguns.

I wish Kel-Tec firearms weren't only used in shitty games.

I honestly thought that Tripwire was going to add this to Killing Floor 2. I guess I gave them too much credit.

VC's new game, set on a colony ship, will feature weapons inspired by HUE DIY guns.

Jatimatic is a cool gun

Because the FN-FAL isn't a very 'cool' weapon. Its boring, Boxy,the originals didn't have rails for customization, and worst of all, designed by a Belgian.

It also wasn't really used in any

The guy that made Age of Decadence you stupid, ignorant nigger.

Other than the folding, don't really understand why those fly off the shelves so quickly.
Why not just get a cheap AR and 9mm conversion kit?
Would do almost everything that thing does but better.

To niggers with no taste, sure I guess.

portability? the ability to use glock mags and possibly the mags with the orange followup that would be very nice

I think the FN-FAL is quite hansome, and i have a tendency to like guns that are needlessly tacticool looking

I get a boner for overly tacticool as well, and I fully agree. The FAL is stylish.

I was pretty young at the time, and not as experienced with guns. So I don't remember any particularly relevant details. Sorry.

TAKE IT BACK

She looks like a slut. See the holes on her front handguard? I bet she'll let anyone stick anything in them.

PTR-chan is pure.

fat
cunt

You anons have good taste. I actually bought one recently and took it to the range for the first time today and it handles like a dream. It's a quality rifle. It's got a good balance between performance, style/design and slim/simplified.

A Belgian personally taught by John Browning, so it's cool.

Start lifting mr.skeltal

I have never seen anyone call them "VC". Iron Tower Studios, Vince, and Vault Dweller are all far more common

What happened to that HK mp5?

Belt fed.
Coincidently it is featured in the game currently stickied, Firearms Source.

Can't fool me.

G3, MP5, and HK21 are all the same gun.

Why is this so rare to find in any video game ?
All Ive seen it in was a few stalker mods and some vague indie shit, why is this thing so rare while being so awesome ?

I love shooting over under shotguns but I can't think of many vidya that let you use one apart from the COD Blops games off the top of my head. I can't think of any games at all that have a revolving shotgun like the MTs255, which is a shame since it looks cool.

don't get me wrong, i love the aesthetics of an obrez but they are still just a noisy melee weapon that requires ammo

What the fuck is this CS clone?

Delicious.

>>13462912's favourite game

nobody knows if they were actually used, maybe they were

She's such a whore that her furniture is the color of immigrant cock to remind her of all the filthy things she wants to do.

Cap and ball revolvers. Fuck the SAA.

It was the best gun in Raven Shield and was in pretty much in nothing else besides a couple other Rainbow Six Games

How did they solve the cylinder gap so you dont amputate your arm once you shot it the first time?

At least she has brown furniture. Your FAL had to take hundreds of night black nigger cocks to get that degree of darkness. Also the M14 is better.

At least she has brown furniture. Your FAL had to take hundreds of night black nigger cocks to get that degree of darkness. Also the M14 is better.

War of Rights has them.

There's no need to lie, user.

Like many other guns in this thread, that one is in Payday 2.
if you look closely at the pic, there's a shield attached to the non-revolving portion of the cylinder.

This is a gun that's not in Gayday 2 which pisses me off to no end

One half of it is.

I think NV has one listed as a caravan shotgun.

That would be great if NV didn't have some of the worst gunplay in a video game

Even funnier is that the Italians made a better M14 than the Americans which was literally an M1 with a box mag and 7.62x51.

And now China is at it :^)

I just want a high quality 3D model to extract to other games, you can see how shit it is

That degree of darkness is from dried nigger blood, not from your waifu's fantasies. What, do you not know about the FAL's service history?

That's why i'd like to see Obsidian work with Fallout 4's version of Gamebryo. Imagine the things they could do with the weapon modification system.

Very underrated.

Isn"t that the worst shutgun in call of duty ghosts?

every time

The fuck.

Take that back you communist shit

Another underrated vidya gun. Shame most don't include the stock/holster.

That's one of the cool parts about it. The bore axis isn't parallel to the rest of the gun. I don't know how that might affect how you aim the gun but you're not going to be sniping with the thing.

That's also in Survarium. That game is like the fucking goldmine for weirdo rare guns. It has a fucking Valmet, the VHS, the ASH-12.7, fucking everything. Shame it's a shit videogame.

And on top of that, last I played, it was a horrifying grind.

Gun isn't rare at all, just unbelievably underappreciated. Only appeared in Warface, a shitty F2P shooter by Crytek.

Probably because it's ugly as sin

All of these guns…

I never said I played it.

i'm a boring faglord and have a real boner for old police-issue firearms and have no idea why. i wish the remington 870 with wood furniture (or really anything with wood furniture honestly) or .38 colt police were in more games just because i like the look of them.

also the m1897 trench gun is my ideal shotgun and i wish that was in more games too. i've only seen it in a few outside of war games and killing floor 2. on that note, why can't we get more games that accurately portray shotguns/buckshot as the devastating weapons of total ass destruction that they actually are?

FMG-9 was in Modern Warfare 3 you faggot, don't make me fuck your mum

The catch holding it in aside, the magazine was the only part of the SA80 that worked the mags have always been made in the USA. First by Colt and then by Magpul (It's where emags came from)

It's because you have good taste.

Once again, that shit was in Payday 2. Sage for double post.

Duel wield FMG 9s pre patch were godlike

The receiver is tilted upwards so that the recoil spring has to work against gravity in addition to it's own tension, thus slightly reducing the recoil of the gun. The iron sights are parallel with the barrel, not the receiver.

Devs explain yourselves.

Hitman, Rainbow Six, Goldeneye Remake, Peace Walker, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops 1, Black, Payday 2. The fact that it doesnt appear in more games could be due to 3 things

I honestly think it's really butt-ugly and hope there's never a practical reason for me to use one in any game.

FAL, WA200 and a revolver Shotgun?
Yes. A 1000 times yes

is that from 007 nightfire?

…are those ebonite grips?

It's from the HL2 leak

Literally anything Calico you're lucky to find in a game who's shtick isn't "Every firearm ever"

mace the argonians, race war now

There's 3 different versions of the Calico or osme shit in Soldner.

balance issues mostly.

The Gyrojet guns would be great in a sort of atompunk setting.

You already made this thread on /k/, faggot.

This would make a great plasma gun.

THICC

I've noticed I haven't seen the KRISS Vector that much outside of mobileshit. It has t his unique appearance that makes it easily recognizable. As ugly as this appearance may be, the reason as to why it's like this is because it has this diving bolt mechanism designed to reduce climb by pushing the gun down. It also fires about 1200 rounds per minute with, which is close to what the Micro UZI is able to do.

One of the most popular games in the world right now.

The KRISS is in Homefront 1.

Eternal anglo decided it's not worth it to air drop them in occupied areas.
Shame america got rused by ZOG and the bad guys won.

M16A1 is still the best assault rifle ever made.

The 47, just for it's sheer durability, beats the M16. They're both basic bitch-tier firearms, though.

The M16 holds up better in mud, dust, and torture test though. It's also great for automatic firing. The only thing AK wins at is being able to work after being dipped in water.

is fallout atompunk?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Don't mind me, just being the most reliable rifle in the world.

You've seen the inrange video, right?
This is bait, right?

what I want is endurance, not knowing what still fires after I intentionally try to ruin it.

No, Russian weaponry in general is better than American ones.

Russian missiles, rocketry and ECM capabilities far surpass the U.S.

When it comes to military doctrine, Russians are practical and simple. The U.S. have flashy but impractical shit. You wearing yankee-goggles won't change that.

How's the F35 blunder going? Can't wait to see the S-500 shoot those things out of the sky.

The Russian iron sights are better. The looking-through-a-metal-ring-squinting-your-eye-trying-to-make-sense-of-it shit sight of M16 is retarded

Don't the Israelis have the best missile defense system currently with the Iron Dome?

Because there are way better options for concealable weapons. The only reason anyone ever used it outside the range was because the Russian mafia needed something they could hide easily.

The Metro games have a revolving shotgun

If I remember right, it wasn't even the mafia, it was the Bolsheviks before and during WW1.

The russians had nothing to shoot but the nagants back then, so they needed to improvise. They made a shitload of them.

Yep. Cutting down a nagant was cheaper than making a pistol.

The iron dome only stops low-accuracy rockets fired from snackbarring shitskins.

Can't really compare it with hypersonic speeds, huge ranges and anti-stealth counter measures the Russians have.

The F35 is supposed to have the peak of stealth technology but the S-400 can detect it (within a certain distance of kilometers).

lances and spears will always be scarce in video games it seems.
some have halberds, and some have scythes, but it's fucking hard to find a game with a good lance/spear

Is that some sort of meme? The F35 is (was) supposed to be some cheap fighter that could do airstrikes on snackbars before the Marines wanted VTOL to replace the Harrier and it became a clusterfuck.

Of course the USAF should provide air support to the other branches but Top Gun.

I own a 61-3 hooker gun. It's actually not too bad but the beretta bobcat is superior, I'm glad they are making them again!

Fallout 3 and 4 are atompunk. The others only had atompunk elements. Bethesda doesn't understand (or even like) Fallout's setting, so they just seized on the atompunk part and ignored the rest.

In a Fallout 3 interview, Todd said that he was more captivated by the atompunk and retro-futurism aspects of the story than the rest of the lore. They decided to focus on the technology and past civilization of Fallout rather than the post apocalypse politics. It's a deliberate design choice, they might have ignored the rest but it's because they chose to.

Funny thing is the FAL is a SAFN (Belgian semi/full auto designed pre-WWII but never produced due to the war, it buries the M1, quality, precision, recoil management wise despite shooting the same .30-06) with with a box mag and in 7.62x51.

AEK-971/AK-107

It's a russian rifle that has anti-recoil counter weights, virtually eliminating recoil.

I've seen it in BF3 but it was just a generic rifle without the anti-recoil.

Arma 2 had a mod for it with anti-recoil, and it was so much tacticool fun to use

Ebin

It was also more expensive and more prone to jamming. And no, only parts of FN49 made it into FAL while M14 is just a slightly modified M1.

They actually used the same Fallout 1 design for the guns if you pay attention. Except for the retarded combat shotgun.

That's not retro futurism.

Fallout 4 didn't. In FO3 it was due to retarded technical limitations.

The assault rifle is originally called power armor machine gun, but the actual assault rifle was cut.

?

He may be referencing lore pre-Fallout 3. There certainly weren’t faggots in the original games, and I know that having not ever played them.

That's only one game, why isn't in others?

i´ve become the ghetto god, the cleaner of filth, the bleacher of darkness, MacDonald will grant me the moonman ip out of fear and respect

The spetsnaz in rainbow six siege use that.

A recent operator in Siege got the kriss, its strange ugliness doesn't make it appealing though

i have not seen a game with this weapon yet, it looks like a a space gun

Epic, so because you have armor that makes you into a superhuman juggernaut (+3 strength) to offset that unfair advantage you're gonna carry a CENTURY AND A HALF outdated Machine gun instead of something like GAU 18, M2 Browning, gatling laser, flamer, or the plasma caster (oh wait (^: removed by bethesda)
That's "past civilization " you shiteater
Really now?Where's my plasma caster, where's my 14mm pistol, plasma pistol, laser rifle, and laser pistol?
What about the power fist?
let's include F2 and follow up with, Where's G11, where's CAWS, where's Pancor Jackhammer, P90 or XL70E3

i know it was one of the high-rank unlocks in i -think- it was codblops. I hadn't even heard of it at the time so seeing the reload animation for it in a game was confusing as shit

anyone playing spetz in that game will use the makarov instead though

Just because the looks is inspired by it doesn't mean that it is the same gun.

I said only the futuristic part of the past civilization.

The plasma caster is called plasma rifle in FO1 and 2 dumbass, plasma caster only exists in NV. I think while it looks horrible, the FO3's design of plasma rifle makes more sense. I'm not saying that all the guns made it into FO3.

There is, idiot.

FO3 is mostly based on FO1.

Delta Force games have that, plus a lot of other rare vidya experimental guns.

Not really a single weapon but I haven't seen a "metal storm" weapon in a game aside from Crysis 3 and iirc that concept was a fairly big meme a while back.

(checked)
I wish games had the SAKO RK95

Fallout 2

Fallout Tactics

Doesn't it have the shit sight?

That gun really did everything in Raven Shield.

I disagree. I find aperture sights are much easier to get on target. That, and I can actually see my target. I had a three dot sight system on my VZ-58 and replaced it with an aftermarket aperture rear sight. Way, way better.

Why not just use a red-dot at that point?

It's to reduce recoil and climb, like the Vector my older post or the AK-107 in SIEG HEIL, though the Jatimatic takes a much simpler approach.

I swear every time I hear the sound of the mag being loaded it makes me hard

Question Holla Forums, you think we'll ever get a Upotte vidya that's fun, lewd, and not shit?

That's pretty fucking cool. I did not know about this gun.

The second we get an Upotte anime that's actually any good.

take your bait elsewhere

Yeah, I just finished the anime and manga the other day and they really don't compare.

Actually, in Fallout's 2 & 1 it's made clear that Russia and the US were on pretty good terms by the time of the Great War.

:^)

This is the gayest shit ever.

Confirmed no guns. AKMs are worthless and jam with even slight fouling.

Nah. Even the G3 is better. When a stamped steel gun beats your milled gun, you fucked up.

Black Ops.

That's not an AKM. The dimples on the lower hand guard can't fool me.

What the fuck is this?
six12.com/

ok, I'm confused and no way in hell am I clicking that link, sounds suspicious.

looks like a choke painted cherry red

An ugly piece of shit

Modular duel action revolving shotgun. It even comes apart and can be attached as an underbarrel shotgun for an assault rifle too.

I like revolving shotguns. They're not common enough.

There's a few videos of it on youtube if you want to see it working.

dual, dumbo

Just realized that this is in Payday 2 as well, minus the wood. Didn't recognize it at all.

Were they trying to see how many retarded things they could jam together and not have it explode in your face or something?

fucking dying over here mate; which moeshit is this /k/ ?

TRASH

Upotte!!

Play Call of Duty, those games have all three :^)

honestly, cos it's kinda ugly.

muh dick

LOL

Because Kel Tec can't even build enough of the damn things to supply real customers, let along vidja

The Vector is such a meme

ACKSHULLY

The point of it was to put the operator's hand and wrist directly in line with the barrel, so that recoil wouldn't cause muzzle rise. Hence the "Kriss" name. The bolt group being shunted downwards is entirely a consequence of this. Shit can't recoil straight back like usual, because your hand is there, so it's gotta go somewhere else, and they chose down. It doesn't reduce backwards recoil, and it adds a new up/down component to the recoil that wouldn't be present otherwise, making it kind of wobble when fired.

it's basically a submachine gun made specifically to outperform everything else on the market when fired stockless, one-handed, with a short barrel, making serious compromises to do so. So of course everyone puts a 16" barrel or humongous silencer on it, and fires it like a rifle using the stock.

So what do fellow o/v/er/k/illers think about this design?
pascaleggert.de/ThorA1.html

i think the vector is cool more for what it represents as a technological achievement, mainly redirecting recoil forces in other directions/"taming the .45 round" than what it actually functionally is as a firearm. i bet in ten years or so someone's going to apply the theory behind this weapon and make something un fucking believable, but the vector isn't it

That grip looks like it would be incredibly uncomfortable to hold. The folding stock looks like it would easily break off if you looked at it funny. You would likely have trouble using the iron sights because of a bunch of bulky shit sticking out at your face. Magazine design seems questionable but I wouldn't rule it out entirely I suppose.

It has the same diving bolt mechanic as the Vector to combat recoil, except this is unnecessarily complicated what would be a pain in the ass to repair. What kind of bullshit are they trying to pull with these silly Chakram magazines? It's not fucking Tron.

Really? I knew it was a meme gun, but that's a whole new level of narcissism.

It certainly suffers from “sharp angles look cool and futuristic” syndrome. There’s probably a better name for that. With some humanizing, the foldable aspects, at least, could be viable as a concept.
Imagine an all metal or carbon fiber assembly, though. Plastic’s shit; you’re right.

Even with metal, you can tell that there is very little of anything actually holding it in place in that design. It could easily get popped off unintentionally (though likely popped back on as well, though this is still something that should never be a concern with a gun).

Niggerfield 1 has the Obrez in it now.

You kicked the hornets nest now you little faggot.

Borderlands has plenty of both.

Delta motherfucking Force.

Hate it. Barrel looks bent and the top of it looks like it was hit from both sides by something heavy.

more like Liquidator.

All I want is an Insurgency mod that replaces the character models with the Upotte character that corresponds with their gun and I'll be happy.

I just leave this here.

B-but muh Rhodesia!

Holy crap, good shit.

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain has it.

But IIRC Russia was much smaller and Chyna was the soviet union's replacement.
So for that the Whites would've had to "win" in 1920's, European Commonwealth implies mitteleuropa and Germany winning WWI, even though the split was at some point around WWII

the only game I can think of with a borschardt is Red dead redemption

Is Razer designing firearms now?

The intent was probably to have a backup sight.

thanks user

I wish that anime had more hentai