poe.trade/
pathof.info
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Whatcha

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wCyJEWYL
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Buff
pastebin.com/irWaVed8
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1949867)
pastebin.com/QQLfsMyX
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2012843/page/1#p14948025
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017682
pastebin.com/XSqZd8Ly
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

This league is fucking garbage, the half assed new acts are garbage, the "balanced" ailments are fucking garbage, progression is boring garbage, they nerfed pack sizes in the good maps but didn't make the shit maps worth playing, and then released beachhead which is one of the faster ways to level, I haven't even launched the game in over a week, if they don't fix most of the shit by 3.1 I'm just dropping the game entirely.

Act 9 was really cool and I legitimately had fun experiencing something new. Mapping is not fun, GGG please fix.

what you don't like RNG progression or combing through 820?

I've been digging the bossfights on PoE, actually hurts.
I'm still too much of a pussy to do a proper hardcore run

ive been leveling a dualstrike ignite build with dyadus, but it probably wont work because the idea is retarded.
i also have a level 85 reverse knockback cyclone cast on crit spell spamm build with pretty good clearspeed and abysmal single target.
but my main for this league is a pretty vanilla doomfletch prism pathfinder with insane dps and movement speed and very little life. been farming uberlab all day last day without ever getting hit by izaro. its realy fun to play.

Don't fucking bother with hardcore.

There's other issues too, but just play it on normal

Kind of too late into this league for me to be fucked with starting a new build unless I get a fuckload of expensive shit dropped soon, but, I think next league I actually might try a Scion. I got a Lightning Strike setup that is actually projecting some pretty good numbers in PoB, and I probably don't even have it that optimally designed.

I'd say you got the best reward out of that, never mind the vessel.

Dang this seems breddy gud. Wonder how much it's worth?

my super zombie build is rolling through maps. At t15 now with hardly any trouble
pastebin.com/wCyJEWYL

4c at best. The Phys roll is useless, the lightning roll is low and the crafted Spell Damage is far inferior to a T2 or T1 Spell damage roll

Is there a quick way to tell tiers, other than "knowing them" and abusing pathof.info?

What's the purpose of Anima Stone here? Does the regen from golem stack; I thought it didn't?

Obviously you're applying bleeding so your zombies hit harder, but what skill are you using to do that? Also what's up with Blood Dance?

Why do you have so much STR, is that for your body armor?

Download trade macro.

Have fun playing the game as an unlikable feminist cunt.

it's for baron I assume?

I tied twice there, I think. First time doing it, got a Mortal Hope, so that's cool

Okay, so from 3 runs, I got some scattered uniques, 3x Atziri Promise flasks, and 2 Mortal Hopes. I guess that's technically a good haul and if I was trading others, I could get another 15-25 midnights again.

The wiki has a list of rolls

Bump

Some sacrifices must be made. A moot point after Act 4 anyways, there's zero character dialogue past Malachi.

I noticed that some of the dialog was hit and miss, anyways.

I guess they cheaped out, or weren't able to grab the actors again? Makes sense as to why they redid Nessa and a few others, I think

Not really, but trade macro helps. Knowledge of the game really fucking helps. You just need to know what can be considered the best in slot. For example 100% increased spell damage on a wand is pretty much nothing, while scepter with good attack speed can cost quite a lot. I am dreaming of +2 fire gems xoth fire damage roll, karui scepter with attack speed and str and may be chaos resist. But I only crafted few hundred chaos orbs worth of jewels, because crafting weapons is fucking hard and expensive. With it I could reach 90% fire res. And never play again, because mirror service will be more beneficial and because I am tired of RF.

Horizon that T12 into a Vault, do some real treasure hunting.

+3 unset ring

With the increased boss life Vault feels a bit more punishing, since the boss gets more time to steal your shekels.

Maybe you should do more damage, then. But, the amount you get depends on how fast you kill him? I didn't know that.

Each time the golem disappears, he steals one shekel pile. Enough times and you won't have any left once you kill him.

(czech)
Makes sense. I've only ever had him disappear on me once in any of the fights, if i'm on point, he never even gets a chance; I think I noticed it before but it never registered that it was happening. He's really not threatening at all on his own, it's the goddamn light blasts that chunk me. I wonder if the removal is doubled if the map is twinned.

Vault is easily becoming my map of choice to farm in T12. It has a nice easy layout and the boss leaves a goddamn pile of shekels as a bonus.

Oh yeah, it's great. And it's nothing like seeing a Doctor drop, but it was a great feeling to get an Abandoned Wealth. I just looked it up as well; it's not him going into his lightbomb phase that causes loss of piles, its for every guardian he summons. The solution remains the same, fucking nuke him, but a slight misleading. I also didn't know until now that standing on the gold pile in..the center, I guess, gives you 50% "more" damage.

Just got my first level 90 ever
No bully

You died 3 times an hour for 5 days
you ok there bud?

This character was played over the span of a month or so. I'm not a NEET and I play other games too

Should I go for the seven-link or is it hopeless? Base item for both is cheap as fuck but I have no clue how much currency will be going down the drain just to get the colours. For three/four off-colours you can at least use Vorici to get it pretty easily but that is vastly different in terms of price when it comes to five off-colours.

Where is this 7-link coming from? Are you talking about an innate support ability?

Also, keep in mind that the socket colors are biased on the item type. If you have a DEX/INT armor, for example, getting 4 red sockets is going to be very expensive

The level 15 pierce from Lioneye's Vision so that I could possibly ditch GMP and replace it with Elemental Focus, although now that I think about it that would be pretty awful for clearing even though I am picking it so that it wouldn't hurt clearspeed to get rid of GMP. The other body armor is Hyrri's Ire and The Perfect Form, both of which are there to give dodge and dexterity, along with being easier to colour than Lioneye's Vision. Absolute best-case scenario would be Yriel's Fostering with the bestial rhoa but fuck having to pay 6 exalts just to get it.
user, why the hell would I be talking about off-colours if I wasn't referring to that?

What if Barrage totems? Thinking point blank and some other stuff

Ranged attack totems aren't particularly popular due to 25% less damage at level 21 and 30% less attack speed at all levels. But if you are going for it then maybe Point Blank isn't the best choice, unless you are doing a singular totem (since having it on multiple totems would waste the bonus and possibly cause you to deal less damage while kiting) which would be fairly underwhelming due to the attack-speed. If you want to trigger Point Blank with something that would maximise the damage then traps should be the choice.

>just realise weeks later that SSF user was complaining about divine vessels drop rates, not divine flasks

Better yet, you should be wondering why the fuck you are still thinking about that weeks later

Better yet,

GET FUCKIN' THICC

You've got the bits all backwards in your .png there mate

It's always weird looking at the Golden One, since he has no chest hair whatsoever. Not even signs of having had some at some point in his life, just smooth as fuck, which is surprisingly disturbing.

It's alright. I've actually jumped to regular Harbinger now that I've hit 90, instead of SSF. Just sold off my choice DC's, essences, and mortal hopes, got about ~300 chaos from junk I had laying around

Would it? I thought PB works on projectile distance from the origin of the projectile, which means every arrow should do maximum damage from a totem. I mean I could go Iron Commander, but I don't like that.

I just figured that since totems are comfy and Barrage is the best single target DPS, why not push it a little to be multi target? Though I guess Kinetic Blast is also a fun option

What I mean is that you won't have pixel-perfect placement, you will always have a small loss in the bonus unless itš a completely stationary boss. The issue I am raising is that if the boss targets you (assuming you aren't using the Champion ascendancy passive for taunting which works for totems) then that small deviation from +50% might get a whole lot bigger.
That's what the Barrage jewels are for. From the wiki: " A user wearing a helmet with +2 Additional Barrage Projectiles and with two copies of Volley Fire slotted will fire a total of 14 projectiles per attack. A maximum of 6 can strike the primary target; all other targets may be struck by a maximum of 1 projectile."

I saw that, its what inspired me, since GMP adds more shots to the main stream, which is nifty. On average I use 2, MAYBE 3 jewels on a character. When I look up a build, they tend to use 3-6. Is the dps drop really that significant if I use those threshold jewels?

This game worth getting back into? I used to play it a few years ago. I heard they fixed desync, is this true? When does the next league start? Also what's the most OP build for soloing/multi-boxing?

Also a comfy alternative could be going Deadeye as a wander for that +1 chain in order to have OP as fuck clearing with Vaal Power Syphon.

Fuck that passive that gives "projectiles return to you" though, since it only applies to attacks and the only skill that can be used with is Kinetic Blast and even then you need to be in a map like Cells to take advantage of it

All threshold jewels have a maximum of 2 of the same jewel, you have been looking at old build guides.
Not really, people simply use jewel sockets as a crutch so they could use nothing but uniques or rares that have no resists whatsoever.

Desync is fixed with lockstep, which you can choose in the settings.
3.0 started with Harbinger league. Considering the fact that you missed the more fun and rewarding leagues, you won't be disappointed. Also, just so you know, the game no longer has shotgunning and it was instead replaced by having AoE overlap and by making each individual projectile more powerful.
Ancestral Warchief totems if you can deal with having to play a totem build, possibly Facebreaker if you know how to build it.

killed by LAG hurts.

desync is fixed, but the lag got worse

I always wondered about that one. Does it basically just ricochet back towards you, then? I've never used it

No I mean jewels in general, not specifically threshold jewels. Plus some of them have a limit of 1-3 now, not just 2. Which brings me to

Which is actually useful information, since I tend to be unique-happy on alts after I've farmed up a bit, so that'll help make mitigation smoother. I thought the general consensus on Holla Forums was to avoid getting resists from passives (since gear usually does it), but I guess jewels are fun and flexible enough that you can take advantage of either

What about Flameblast totems, is that still a thing?

I am not sure its right time for this. I think Grim dawn expansion will released really soon and this league is almost dead already. You can try new acts, but thats about it. Whole thing is good, but now is not the right time.

No, its bullshit. People use jewels because they have better stats than regular passives and its often beneficial on high level to use 1 jewel instead of 2 not 10 stat passives. Jewel can have like 6%hp/9es%, and 30-50% damage on it or around 13% attack speed or even 30% crit damage. Not to mention crazy shit uniqe jewels do. Most tresthold jewels act like additional link for your main skill. Jewels are just more effective than regular passives.

It fires back towards and through you, making it only useful if there is a wall or enemy right behind you,
Yes but it is no longer OP and is not really advisable, since double-dipping no longer exists and thus your ignites will no longer have millions of DPS.

Well useful also if your shots pierce one target, hit another behind it and then come back through the target you pierced but by that time the first mob should be dead unless you have shit-tier damage. If it applied to more than just attack projectiles, like having it apply to Spark then it could ACTUALLY be a better choice than simply taking Far Shot.

So as a guy that just started PoE after the 10 act thing…
Why am I dying horribly easy on Tier 1 maps on the Atlas?
I even found one of those hand totems that scorch the area for the quest, but it just killed me immediately.
I currently have -5% Fire resist, 30% lightning, -10% cold and -23% chaos.
Do I just get some rings and enchant'em? Go to a master and get some resistance? Trade something?
Doing good damage at least since I got a six link staff…

Not to burst your bubble but… (sizable amounts of text incoming)
by the time you get to maps all your resists except chaos should be about +60-75% (75% being the default cap), as basically everything deals elemental damage to you, meaning you'll basically take 75% less from most things
now you may ask why are your resists so low, this is because each kitava fight (act 5 and act 10) gives you -30% to all resists.
and now you know why resists are so important build them up boy

For God's sake man, cap your fucking resistances, the game is fucking balanced around the assumption that you'll only be taking 25% of elemental damage. Elemental damage will FUCK YOU UP if your resistances aren't capped.

Well fuck.
What do now then? Globe trotting around act 10 so I can find a good drop? Farm Chaos orbs and buy my way to victory? The only good items I have right now is literally my six link staff and one unique ring where I stick Wrath because no reserve mana.

You already have a 6L, just cap those fucking resistances, you can do it with shit you drop or 1c items. What I mean is, prioritize that over anything in items, for now. Once you get good resistance items you can start replacing the shit ones with other interesting things you need, like that ring.

Compare that to someone with 75% elemental resistances (your chaos res is fine as long as you have enough life), you are taking 320% the amount of fire damage that you would at 75% fire res and 340% the amount of cold damage that you would at 75% cold res.

Small correction, 320% and 340% MORE damage.

Allright, I guess I'll just keep my staff and my ring, and get some resistance on everything else even if I lose some of my other links and spells.

For what quest? That sounds like a Breach. And if so, that's not fire, that's a dimensonal tear.

He probably got a Xoph breach

Thanks anons I don't die in 2 hits anymore after sacrificing one of my spells and some links.
Even lived through one of those breaches things (100 shards to make one item c'mon).
Does extra resistance past 75% have any effect? like super diminishing returns or something?

No idea how the guy on forums managed to get 6.3k life and 2.3k ES without Discipline though, since currently have 4.5k life and 800 ES with Discipline. If it weren't for the low life, I could switch Bone Offering for Flesh Offering.

Turns out everyone uses Lioneye's Fall to get block cap without having to use Bone Offering.

Curses that reduce your resists will reduce your overcapped value before your capped value, which is why in end-game it would be ideal to be slightly over the cap. The only other things that use overcapped resists would be the Breach uniques, although only really the amulet makes it worthwhile to take advantage of it since it gives increased global crit based on lightning resistance.

I was thinking of making a Glacial Hammer templar to stack up on the jewels and shit that give item quality%, looks like I can grab an extra 140% or so if I do it right. (dual wield Cameria's Maul and Shattered Chains)

While leveling I did find Frostbolt to be rather fun too, but I don't think it's worth building around

Those give rarity, not quality.

Whatever you know what I mean

The problem with that idea is that you will not be able to farm anything beyond t5 efficiently, may be t10 dunes at best, and you still bisco for that build. I was really trying to made it work, but it just not possible. Sub 100k dps at best unless you really investing a shitload into rings and you still need bisco. You cant really turn shit weapon dps into good dps no matter what. Even if it will actually work, +100% rarity is not that much considering how much r/q you get on regular rare maps. So ability to do rare maps may just outweigh all the additional rarity on gear. Even if you have +200% rarity it will mean you will have about double regular uniqe drop rate compared to regular builds. And bisco collar users will be able to farm more efficiently with any good build. But it might be fun making build that cost less than 10 alch orbs. So it will give you 1/3 more uniqe items for the price of abyssmal damage.
And you might provide services of culler if you play slayer. Might be actually not a bad idea if you have friends(you dont). But support that only provides slight bonus and no real auras is quite weak. But than again, not one real build needs support and the only places where you need support is late endgame. So you just need to think of the way to be able to hit with your glacial hammer really fast and be faster than your carry in general. You can also consider Dyadus to be a support that chills enemies for a FUCKING DOUBLE BURNING DAMAGE. Probably the best way to kill shaper on HC since you will be doing it with guardian RF+SR.

Pretty sure it was nerfed to 75% max.

What do you expect from bis items?

For higher tier bosses you might want that Breach amulet that chills enemies that hit you or Arctic Armor and Vaal Cold Snap.

Oh wait, nevermind, AA and Vaal Cold Snap wouldn't work since those are ground effects.

My favorite build is smash it in the face, with life regeneration.

I did a stun slayer blind and built around maces. It's okay, I hit 90 and dropped him since I don't think I have the sustain for the tougher maps

Blind as in without a guide. I didn't use blind, wew.

That's the grey knight Bazuso! Known as the 30 man slayer! Also know as the bear slaughterer.

h-he's big!

Is it possible to make a weeaboo samurai build

Maybe a Witch or Scion with pic related?

Well if you are using Ichimonji, you may as well use pic related.

The only other jewel that gives flat damage is Static Electricity and it having flat damage per buff makes the increased effect to buffs worthwhile. Also the wiki would be a good idea to check up to see what counts as a buff and what doesn't.

Hey, you could easily do a herald elem conversion build, maybe with AOF or something

Alternatively you could go Gladiator for max block/spell block with Anvil and reverse knockback Cyclone to get huge Violent Retalliation stacks (which I THINK counts as a buff, will need someone to test that by saying whether the stacks have a green outline before actually doing that) and thus become the ultimate trash clear build.

Turns out it does in fact work, as does Vile Bastion for Occultist. For the boss room you might want Vaal Breach socketed but that might be a bit expensive.

Does it only count the buff identity, or does it increase per stack?

Increases per stack

I have an idea for a Witch alt now

Not bad for a two handed
WHAT

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Buff
With no aura investment in the tree you can get 3x herald. 3 buffs
Perfect Form because why not for free arctic armor. 1 buff
CWDT + molten shield + golem + punishment additional 3 buffs
Warcry plus active rejuvenation totem is another 2 buffs.
Phasing + Onslaught can be easily gain from flasks so 2 buffs
Fortify is also easy. 1 buff
Either Malicious intend or Broken Faith. 2 more buffs
Blood rage 1 buff
It can be not x7 but rather x15. More if you overextend with some ascendancies and uniques.
Now min maxing what is more efficient. Rejuvenation Totem is not really best thing for fast clear speed. Broken Faith is not great shield, but at the same item Malicious intend is not great either.
Without sacrificing much CWDT + heralds + Flasks + Fortify + Warcry + Blood rage is still 11 buffs on you. It is still 55-132 bonus fire damage, on top of a lot of buffs sacrificing essentially your curse and time to use warcry. 5-56 from Ice Herald and 7-76 from Herald of Lightning. +62-232 elemental damage. You essentially doubled the weapon.
Now try scaling it and realize Ichimonji is pretty much never best in slot for it.

Phasing and Onslaught count as buffs EXCEPT when received through flasks.

And the fact that you are thinking of it only in terms of single-hit damage is the reason why you can't see why it is good. By dual wielding it you are getting 20% effect for every single buff on you, this means.
The point is not just to blindly stack every single buff known to man but to try to stack as many beneficial ones as possible. Also I already said that it doesn't matter that Mantra of Flames doesn't give you super overpowered amounts of flat damage, since the only other two jewels that give you flat damage are Static Electricity and Coated Shrapnel, getting even small amounts of flat damage from the passive tree is very beneficial.

this might be a nice lowlife auraspam elemental st setup

Buffs:
the life regeneration from Enduring Cry.

So I would say Rider with constant phasing and Onslaught, auras and heralds, golem or two, AA if you can fit it, totem and you might get a pretty hefty buff. Might try to Path of Building that later when I come back to home

Would be expensive through, dunno if would be worth, compared to a good dagger + shield

I wonder how that would compare to doomfletch prism, probably weaker

Doomfletch Prism is pretty damn overpowered, use mines/traps with Coated Shrapnel and you have something that can melt bosses instantly regardless of which skill you use.

I managed to make it to guardians with this exact build (w/ a cheap 5-L Tidebreaker and all yellow items.).

I'd say your only problem is DPS, rather than sustain, because Tidebreaker only barely breaches 400 pDPS. A rare 2H mace might work much, much better.

Main has been a Gladiator crit. based Static Strike build. Still need uber lab and to get a top belt, rings, and a 6L chest. Not sure if I like the build enough to keep going or just farm T6-T12 maps until 90. The builds ability to gain life on block and regen life on killing a poisoned enemy make it a strong farmer. Life on block allows for the ability to run of Stasis map mods. Also blocking a volatile explosion is oddly satisfying. The major downsides to this build are low AoE since the Static Strike explosion AoE is a fixed radius and being very suceptable to DoT since base life regen is low (211hp/s at lvl86). The Pantheon helps cover some downsides pretty well, such as Soul of Abberath (ignore burning ground) and Soul of Ralakesh (reduced physical DoT and cannot be blinded). The Anvil (unique amulet) is an important unique to get the high chance to block. Given how powerful Bisco's Collar is it is a downside to have a build where the Amulet is a core part of the build. Though I have not noticed a difference farming T6-T10 wearing Bisco's over The Anvil. All in all a cheap build was a decent league starter but doesn't excel at anything. pastebin.com/irWaVed8
The second character is a Summon Skelly Mage Aura Necromancer (pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1949867) using To Dust (got one from drops and bought 2 more), a 5L Queen's Escape, and Victario's Influance. Debating using Lighting Warp over Leap Slam for movement. Currently lvl 49 so haven't had a chance to really experiance the build much. Leveling is pretty easy just run and drop skelly mages everywhere. pastebin.com/QQLfsMyX
Been pretty lucky this league with drops just need to learn how to craft a better atlas for max returns. If I make a third character it will probably be a vaal fireball spark inquisitor

If you want buffs I'd say Victario's Infulence for the increased effect of Auras and the 30% reduced mana reservation (, Leer Cast helm for the 15% damage buff, The Flow Untethered belt for the Harbinger buff, Death Rush ring for Onslaught, Victario's Flight boots for move speed buff. Then also find a way to get all 3 charge types. The regen effect from Bino's Kitchen Knife is a buff. Arcane Surge is also a buff to consider if you are using spells. Not 100% but the effect from Soul of Lunaris should be a buff it does have an icon showing how many stacks are active.
You could go for 100% reduced reserved via Mortal Conviction (50% less), Sovereignty (14% less), Victario's Infulence (30% less), any other reduced mana reserved node on the tree (4-6% less), and a Conqueror's Efficiency (2% less). Note Mortal Conviction requires taking Blood Magic. Start as a Marauder or Templar take MoM and it could work.

Leer Cast is a net damage loss to a single user, why suggest that?

Will be useless, since Generosity auras do not affect you. Just get Alpha's Howl instead.
Also useless, since you are getting 30% reduced damage for 15% increased damage. Even with the increased buff effect, you are still at only 18% increased damage from the buff and thus only gimping your damage.
Buff has a high cooldown, even with all of the increased duration in the world, you are still left at having the Harbinger buff inactive for half of the duration. And I am not sure if the slipstream affects enemies or not, since the wording says allies but enemies could possibly also be affected since it's a slipstream.
Charges do not count as buffs
user, just no. Mortal Conviction is the only thing in the game that gives a "less" modifier, everything else gives reduced. It's great if you have no investment in reservation reduction but it doesn't let you go to 0% mana reserved, otherwise everyone would simply have all auras up simultaneously in every single build.

Slipstream affects enemies too.

I simply read the ranges wrong. No need to be smug about it.
meh

Also if I recall correctly, the only way to get close to 0% mana reservation is through the use of the corrupted jewel that reduces reservation for totems by 60%. And although that may initially seem good, the reason why nobody uses it is because you still need heavy investment in reduced mana reservation to get that low enough to be worthwhile in terms of mana but then you are left with the fact that there is a limit to how many totems you can have. The reason why you need heavy investment is because Spell Totem Support increases the mana reservation cost of the totem so you need to also offset that.

This shit so hilarious yet so infuriating.

Also act 9 best act

Wasn't saying that it should be done. Was just spit-balling other buff sources. Will say love Leer Cast on a Spectre.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2012843/page/1#p14948025
Persistent Spectres finally, oh and auras too I guess.

There are people that actually did this? I mean, I get that it is difficult to find the exact type of spectre you want but there was already a change implemented that made it so that Desecrate adds your current spectres to the table, meaning you only need to get one and you don't need to go back to that area where they spawn every single time one dies.

back in the day when high tier maps were rarer, yes, nowadays? probably not

What specters are ever hard to find? You get rare ones with auras, right?

Either way I'm happy for the aura change. I usually put them on MMB and T which leaves me 4 skills for a build (LMB is move). I know I can swap but its a pain in the ass when I die a lot.

Wait, you can revive rares to get their auras? Well shit, no wonder people get hyped about it.

You can't

Why fucking bother with spectres then

To have minions that can do shit other minions can't like taking Wickermen to have decent Unrighteous Fire minions, ape chieftains to get frenzy charge generation (or power charges with the newer version) or to simply get something to give you a proximity shield.

honestly it's just to have another body. Specters are hands down the weakest minions. They can have some decent effects, but that's about it.

Pre-Fall, three or four flame sentinel spectres with proper support gems melted through almost anything. At least, up to level 85 or so. Never hit ninety, always lost interest in a league first. Lost interest in this one when I realized zombie AI got gutted. It was never very good due to the stupid targets-your-last-cast-target mechanic, but they'd at least meatshield properly against melee enemies when they weren't uselessly repositioning to places you don't need them. At the point I stepped out, I'd watched a zombie just stand around while a white skeleton mob beat it to death, taking longer than a minute. Shit's fucked.

Mirror Arrow summoner, fam. Stands still and just shoots until everything up to three screens away is dead. The ONLY thing you are going to ever see it die to (even with no minion life investment) is either you being retarded enough to summon them at low enough life to get one-shot by a singular white mob or damage over time. And this league is the perfect time to do it, since The Flow Untethered is cheap as fuck in Harbinger league and is one of the rare cases where you get gear that gives increased cooldown recovery speed. The skill has a high ceiling, you simply have to pay very close attention to not fuck it up.

People here are still calling PoE cuckolds because of that "new" globes.

I actually did stop when they did this change, but noticed they fixed their mistake recently.

Even looking at old vs current, there's a huge jump in production quality. Higher color range, shinier, etc. Looks great.

The "new" one looks cheap and plasticky, but in hindsight, I think the skull was supposed to represent Kaom and the lion for Marceus Lioneye

It was, since the UI change was implemented when Act 4 was released with The Awakening. And with the addition of more acts from Fall of Oriath the UI was changed again. It is highly doubtful that they did the change due to being cuckolds, since otherwise they would have also changed the models for golden statues. Obviously they made the current version as a result of people not liking the "new" one but to me it seems more like them wanting to show off the fact that it was a big update.

Spectres with double totem can melt everything. Flamebreather cannibals were melting guardians in a couple of seconds. Kitava demons can kill normal atziry on softcore in afk mode, you just enter her arena and leave, they will solokill her with no input from you.

Everyone high levelled that I knew in hardcore harbinger when I was still playing was spamming beachheads. The sad part is that was about one of the only ways that character could die.

I ripped my character due to a ping spike on a trap when I was doing 100x Izaro. It did survive a similar spike in the middle of a pack of mobs lol. Was going into this thread hoping for a 3.1 announcement. Next time I just make a 100% fire resistance character to spamm 100x atziri fuck spamming uber lab 100 times. Not going to bother levelling a new char for the remaining 30 Izaro's also need the breachlord challenge still.

Atziri is easier. Its quite easy to die in lab for various reasons. And its fucking slow as fuck. You will want to have additional keys, and for that you must wait a lot while izaro summons all the traps/golems/bullshit while doing nothing. Even if its just a fucking minute, its really feels slow and annoying. Especially if you waited out and killed something by accident.
50beachheads>40guardians>100 atziry(hardest part is trading for fragments, but you must have them from izaro)>izaro>shaper>uber atziri.
And atziry loot is easy to manage unlike izaro. Izaro may have some nice shit, but it costs only a little, even if you have a lot of stash tabs, its extremely annoying to manage all 10-20c items. While atziry just have doryany catalist on her, and probability of well rolled shit, while rest goes to vendor.

I only hit 24 challenges, playing SSF. Too lazy to farm endgame stuff. Also my first HO totem league reward! Yay.

The first art represents Solaris and Lunaris chained up, spooky skull and generic lion represent Kaom and Daresso or Kaom and Lioneye it was changed because a new act was added, the new art represents a free Solaris and Lunaris, also changed because a new act was added, they never changed it because people complained.

And? They're just rare, it's not like Berek's

You simply killed a Keeper of the Trove bloodline pack.

Wow, I think you solved the mystery of why he's amused by the drops.

I feel like I might actually be losing money everytime I run vault. I went 8 maps without seeing a hoarder or abandoned treasure. I'm even running a 90% iiq Bisco's, but my luck is just complete shit either way.

bump

How can you lose money by running maps?

They are not that common. Basically (exalt drop rate)*/(number of cards in set)

Maybe I am doing something terribly wrong. It costs me about 8c per Vault map. The map itself is about 4c I use horizons on 1c t12 maps because I think it should be cheaper, but I'm also using sextants on 2 t11+ maps next to it I heard that blocking the bad mods on sextants and then using them amped up profits a lot which is about another 3-4c each map. I loot any 1-2 space rares, currency above chroms, 6 sockets, and anything else of value. I open most chests and kill most enemies, but it really doesn't feel like I've gotten 40c worth of loot after running 5 maps.

Yeah, stop doing stupid shit like wasting your currency on non t15 map unless it cost you next to nothing. Like shaping dunes is really cheap and pleasurable.

Why do t15 maps? Is the higher drop level really that noticeable from t12 to t15?

Jesus

The whole point to blocking is that you block mods you don't want to use by putting them on nearby maps you won't be running. If you are actually running the maps you are using to block then you are wasting sextants to play useless shit like "deal x% more damage while stationary".

Also you shouldn't be sextant blocking for Vault, you should be sextant blocking shaped maps. The reason for it is simple: yellow maps are way fucking cheaper to block and they have more surrounding maps to overlap with. Right now the meta is for going Shaped Spider Forest, Shaped Burial Chambers and Shaped Shore. The first two for Doctor cards and Shore for obvious reasons.

What? what is this technique

A > B = map A and map B are within sextant range of eachother.

If you want to spam run map A using sextants in the situation of
A > B > C > D > E
you can increase the value of each sextant used by purposely rolling bad mods on maps C and D. Doing this will omit the bad mods from a sextant rolled on map B. Mods on map E have no affect on map B.

What happened?

Oh, the new patch is live.
Kind of short and lame, but I guess it's nice

So on >standard, it's about 10ex 6L for the level 17 version (and as a bonus, with or without legacy effects). This seems like a nice item to have kicking around for whatever fire crit spell build. I dunno.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017682

See that's the important thing as it is right now, and until that change pops, it's any monster in the table, your summons are have effect

Nice.

How do either of these hurt specter builds though? First one sounds like it only stops specters' levels from downgrading to the map level. So level 82 specters in a level 70 zone will stay level 82 now Prior to this patch they would be downgraded to level 70 specters. The second one is worded kind of weird, but it sounds like it is just acknowledging or possibly improving on the mechanic where you can desecrate corpses of whatever specter you bring into a map from what quoted. I think that probably the worst thing they have patched in was a "fix" for specter pathing, and that happened a while ago.

I have no idea, I never played summoner. It always felt too clunky and fragile, but I've always enjoyed the idea of Animate Weapon. I go for simple builds because I am not very good at computer

You can't get repeats right now because they "fixed" desecrate. They said it was a mistake and will hot fix it but until then, specters are dead.
Mainly because getting the right spectres at the level you want basically required desecrate, but no longer as spectres are no longer in the desecrate table until the hotfix

I still don't know what makes a "good" spectre

Top-tier damage, tankiness and any gimmick you can find on white mobs. In many cases, the gimmick will make up for the rest.
>Spectral Tactician for SRS summoner minions This shit is my favourite after Wickerman

Also it was datamined that Spectral Tactician has 70 maximum SRS per minion with a six second duration (which you can lengthen with Increased Duration despite Spectre having no duration tag). Downside though is that the SRS is only affected by auras and socketed gems, your passives and damage on gear don't affect them. So if you get four Spectral Tacticians then in theory you could get 280 simultaneous SRS.

I made a doomfletch prism trickster CI bowfag this league because I wanted desperately to make a CI attack build that worked, and it's mostly okay. 6.5k ES, and I stack uniques that give "increased energy shield recovery" meaning I actually have decent ES leech rate ("recovery" mod bypasses leech cap), and it does okay damage. Only problem is that I basically can't upgrade my gear at this point, because I'm so tight for resistances and shit with all the uniques (unique bow, unique boots, unique gloves, unique body armor, amulet and quiver set in stone because they're gr8 (high phys, crit chance/multi and WED, plus +1 arrow on quiver).
I blew like 20ex trying to craft steel rings and got fuckall usable, so I'm still using res-implicit rings with high phys and a little WED.

Since I'm kind of at an impass and can't upgrade much at all, I started trying to plan a new character for next league, but I'm having trouble thinking what skill to main.
I really want to try making a CI melee attack build that works, but apart from blade flurry there doesn't seem to be anything that would work worth shit.

What makes the doomfletch unique so expensive? Is the fated version that rare to get?

No it's pretty common, it's just that currently it's by far the easiest bow to build into endgame.
It's not the strongest, but it requires fuckall investment to get 600k+ DPS, and it keeps scaling way past that. People realized this, so it's a really common item everyone wants, so the price jumped higher than normal.
Just like how Touch of Anguish was 1-2 exalts for the first few weeks of the league despite it normally being like 5-10c; people just wanted it really bad.

It's pretty hard upgrading from this, garbinger's SC economy is fucked.

I dont see why you would pay for anything besides core uniqe items because crafting will cost less than purchasing this shit. Even headhunter is easily made by chance orbs than paying 10k chaos orbs for it. And to be honest headhunter only makes game more fun to play, other builds are more effective than it. Especially against endgame bosses. And regular maps are easily farmed by every other build with same speed anyway.

I blew like 20ex trying to craft ring/amulet upgrades, and got jack shit. Said ring/amulet upgrades, if the economy wasn't dead, would've cost like 5-10ex and I'd actually have them.

I did manage to find a sidegrade amulet just now, though. Like 6% more damage, at the cost of like 100 ES.

Just to add: I kind of did the opposite of what you're saying. I bought most of my rares, and very lightly crafted them (anulling, master crafting, etc.). But all my uniques I crafted to make usable (6-socketing and linking, corrupting on +1 arrows and ele weakness curse, etc.). Had a lot of fun corrupting shit. But I always have the worst fucking luck with alt/chaos/essence spamming, and I've never once had an exalt slam result in anything but disappointment.

6ex
How hard can that be? You can even just span alterations, than regal.

Price for uniqe items is less than trying to chance them. Bow lowtier uniqe items just drop.
Just craft jewels. They are fucking amazing to craft. Some good mods cost like 40 alts and regaling them can bring you and 1-2 exalt worth of jewel at best and 20c at worst. But I am not sure about softcore prices.

Guess I could just multimod one ring, but again, I'm super res tight and master crafted resistances are shit. Also, the "needed stat" is multiple things. On a ring, I need T1 phys and T1/2 ES, then either crit/multi/WED/str plus some resists if possible. It took like 6 essences of contempt before I got even one of the other mods I want, and every time that happened I tried to annul off a shit one and it annulled the phys because I don't have a level 8 haku to protect prefixes.

Also, crafting jewels only gives me currency, which I don't really have much trouble farming for. The problem is that there's literally no options to buy shit I need because nobody is selling anything close, and I got unlucky trying to craft that shit myself.
Guess I used up my luck with corrupting and 6-linking early on.

Fated Doomfletch is essentially a bow version of Facebreakers, for every one point of flat phyical damage, you get 3.3 flat elemental damage in return.

I'm gonna do it ….

You doesn't even real anyways

Oh, I only had them for the bleed + bloodlust zombies. They also seem to work well with baron.

At least say what else you gave to your guardian

I was previously running a nice bleed bot before rolling with kitava heralds. The AG would use, flesh-eater, meginord's vise, belly of the beast, the oak, volls vision, kaoms roots. The fucker was unkillable and would happily trot along bleeding everything for my zombies. AG-melee splash - fortify - multistrike

This is what I'm currently running (PoB)
pastebin.com/XSqZd8Ly

Did give the boots the lab enchant that results in 0.5%/1%/1.5% life regen if hit recently?

Yea, I recently picked up a pair of rainbowstrides with that 1.5 enchant for relatively cheap. Since AG already has a huge base HP pool, stacking life regen works pretty well.

But what if it DOES die, that always seems like a risk

Tabula getting new 3D art in 3.1.0

gay, I liked the wet T-shirt of power

Trash, I like the large T-shirt. It looks super cute on the witch.

NO PANTS ALLOWED

my HC character died this would be a good point to retire until the next league but I have nothing that can replace the autism that is PoE

I don't like HC