I'm bored

I'm bored.
I want to play a superhero, but one where you sort of create your own hero.
I remember xmen origins somethin like that? Any suggestions?

City of Heroes
:'(

Why'd you have to go there man.
I'm staring at a fucking blank screen deciding between playing mobile shit or minecraft.

Fucking save me.

How could that corner get that filthy when the rest of the room is sparkling?

Freedom Force. You can also customize your powers.

Aren't there a bunch of guys working on an emulator for it ? I'm pretty sure you can still get into the game world too, even though there is nothing to do but explore.

What's the combat like in it anyway, like DCU?

Looks like it's a vent shaft.

Bland and shallow.

Freedom force is downloading, it'll do me some favors. Anyone else got something else?

Champions Online still exists

it's that WoW style fighting that literally puts me to sleep though

it's not quite WoW-style per se; you can play it in faux-action-game style like Neverwinter (they use the same game engine and systems)

but I agree that the gameplay isn't great, I played it from 2009 to 2015 and gave it up then

I played City of Heroes from beta to the very end and I can tell you that if WoW-style puts you to sleep that game would also bore you to death. sadly there aren't many good options for a superhero-type game anymore.

oh. well hopefully freedom force will do it's job then.

How can a fucking doll cry, stupid.

Why the fuck would a guy play with a doll? Stupid doll.

DC Universe is fun for a little while at least. It's best if you play it with a controller, though, since it was built for consoles. It's hanging on by a thread, so expect some cash shop bullshit.

Saints Row 4 is probably the best you can go for, which is weird considering the franchise as a whole. The gameplay is certainly fun, and it has a bunch of collectibles that actually contribute to your character.

what. the fuck 8ch.

I beat SR4 ages ago it WAS really fun.

The cash shop itself isn't too bad. I've seen games that sell gear so overpowered that they broke the balance bad enough that the devs just gave up and killed the game rather than try to fix it. The real problem with DCUO is the constant paywalls for new content in a game that advertises itself as free to play. The devs better be thankful they have a community full of gullible sheep to defend them.

Teh game should go back to sub based.
it basically is already

Champions online was way more fun when you could pick and mix what abilities you wanted. Then they brought in archetypes, and that's when the cancer started. Not long after that, when they realised that the archetype idea was complete shit and nobody wanted to pay for it, they made the archetypes the standard, and selecting your own powers the pay option. Seeing my main character become a "Gold Membership" character was nothing short of disgusting. Fuck these guys for ruining a perfectly decent, working formula.

How about Graffiti Kingdom? It's not exactly that you can play as a super hero per se but you can create a super hero and use him as a playing character.

Fuck, you made me want to go and hug my old, dusty childhood teddy.

Holy shit she deserves to be thrown away.

It's not a console, it's a coffee table.

No you fucking can't. Neverwinter has a Tera-but-worse control scheme going on and Champions can't emulate it despite being on the same game engine. The version of the engine Champions uses is considerably older than what either Neverwinter or Star Trek Online use. Cryptic has put no effort into updating the engine Champs uses except to make shit for other games to use.

Reminds me of that VN with that one scene

I have to see this to believe it.