"Sleek" tactical aesthetic

I fucking hate tan camouflage rail M4 bowl helmet big bead orange Oakley-wearing motherfuckers, I want games that have a cut-back speed-focused lightweight military/operator aesthetic with ski masks like in the 80s and 90s only the only modern game I see this in is Ghost Recon Wildlands which needless to say is a shit game with a PvP with too much potential for those retards to handle.

ok

I agree with you OP but really the issues of aesthetics in most modern games these days is the full abandonment of restraint or themed customization in favor of everyone going full retard with 'xd so random' outfits and ridiculous bright colors sprayed all over their guns and equipment for the sake of being flashy.

The worst thing is this used to only be a problem is trashy F2P games, now it's practically everywhere.

This was meant to be a recommendation thread. Not counting Metal Gear, Police Quest, Delta Force, and debateably Jagged Alliance I'm hard-pressed to find any.

I'm in the exact opposite position of you. I absolutely fucking hate military games that can't be arsed with adding proper gear in the player models.
Pic related how you should be able to customize your player in any shooter ever. Fuck, this isn't enough either. Add more pouches and leg holsters and a scarf or a balaclava.

R6 Siege?

How much does his fucking gun alone weigh at that point?

not really. Maybe the SAS, but most are pretty balk or wearing their jeans.

save for the weapons customisation I'm pretty sure rainbow six vegas and its sequel let you do that

i hope with all those attachments his gun can shoot down fighter jets

I honestly more liked the ragtag look of soldiers during Vietnam. Writing quotes and phrases on their guns or helmets, the obvious 'fuck it, its too hot' when they started shifting some styles on their uniforms.

How does he even hit anything?

Is sleek the opposite of tacticool?

As someone trained in the G36, it's only a problem up to 10 meters, but yeah at that range you have to aim quite a bit above where you want to hit.

Source: ZdV 3/11

Too arcadey, taking it slow in that game is LARPing.

That looks cool as shit.

I doubt more than a knight's armor set.

MGSV got some really cool tactical customization but still very limited and MGO3 probably dead

Nigga, that game only JUST opened beta testing of the strictly fucking optional PVP mode

I unironically think the H&K MR556/223 is the most aesthetic AR "variant", especially this one designed to match the military model. They're expensive as fuck though.

I'm pretty sure you don't carry an entire suit of armor with just your arms.

DID SOMEONE SAY PASGT APPRECIATION THREAD?

Including ammo it’s over 8 kg. Which isn’t ridiculous. That’s about how much an LMG weighs without ammo.
I’ve fought with an LMG that weighed about 11kg with ammo included. Could still fire from the shoulder. It wasn’t comfortable but it’s perfectly possible. I’ve seen people much smaller and weaker than myself manage it too.

That's a Calico, dipshit. The ejection port is in front of the pistol grip, going downward.

Thank you, user. I'm glad to see someone else has taken the HelicalFeedpill

Don't misunderstand me, the Calico is a piece of shit. Over-complicated magazine feed leads to a higher failure rate, and who the fuck thought mounting the sights on the magazine was a good idea?!

That only happens if you’re a lefty. Or doing urban shit. But you’d usually want to be wearing goggles for urban shit anyway.

« s a t i s f i e s »

That only happens if you’re a lefty. Or doing urban shit. But you’d usually want to be wearing goggles for urban shit anyway.

I love the simplistic design of the PASGT. It's got a very "clean" look to it.

yea nah

In an ideal world, getting your LBE shot up would cause you to lose ammunition, grenades and the like.

What's high speed about having to shoot everyone 6 times?

Get a load of this fag.

What I played of it was fun and what do you mean optional, you mean it could be standalone?

Perhaps.

I'll never get enough of the whole aesthetic of eighties to early nineties US gear.

Was the stock on that rifle still something you could use to bludgeon someone back then?

I've never held one, but from what I've read ar15s have flimsy stocks not suitable for hitting people with.

I think my first rifle will probably be a Yugo SKS for this reason.

It just looked compact and high-maintenance I'm aware of the garbage round it has, and what's your deal with HK's aesthetics.

If you're buying a gun more for the purpose of buttstriking someone with it then shooting, you're probably going into the wrong weapon collection hobby and would be better off collecting dedicated melee weapons like swords or spears, or maces if you want to stick with blunt weapons.

In terms of actual firearm performance, a decent AR-15 will outdo an SKS in almost every category, and you can confirm that with /k/ if you want.

I'm no expert but after playing the last gamenight, I can rightfully say the SKS fucking sucks

Realistically, in every category, since MK262 is about as barrier blind as any 7.62x39 load is going to be.

Ground Branch is pretty good for that.

using his magic bullets