Gal Metal

Where were you when the Nintendo Switch got its first killer app?

too bad, maybe it could have been good

Also, when did DMM start publishing console games?

Jesus Christ on a fucking tricycle those elevens would be unable to make good rock music even if their fucking lives depended on it

Oh my god, Wii Music flashbacks. Also classical music butchery.

I'm still amazed Rhythm Tengoku dodged that bullet on the Wii. The DS game wasn't so lucky.

Why do games released on Nintendo consoles look worse with every passing generation? This looks like something you could run on a cell phone.

good concept

bad implementation

The switch is an overclocked mobile SOC from last generation; it pretty much is a cell phone.

Compare this game to this actual cell phone game.

Makes sense. Why would Nintendo be actively downgrading with each generation, though? Seems like they are trying to become obsolete.

Did I misunderstand their janky 'cinematic' or is some part of the story about the MC being bodyswapped with a girl and needing to battle aliens to get his body back?

Where's Ravi?

Didn't we see him last time at Trump's inauguration or something? I don't remember.

their shitty hardware was obsolete since wii

Should have gotten Scandal or Chatmonchy. I prefer Ikimono Gakari or Far East Mention Mannequins, myself. They probably would have gotten BABYMETAL if they had a little more money to pay for them.

is this a shill thread or the new lol thread

Clearly a serious question and not the flavour of the month canned OP.

>>>/4chan/

kys

>>>/4chan/
>>>/suicide/
If you can’t reply with a level of intelligence greater than that of a 6 year old nigger, you have no business posting here. My statement stands.

He fucking dead, dude. Didn't you see the thread we had on here a few weeks ago?

No?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>>>/4chan/
Okay, reported.

How is that shilling/cuckchan tier?

go back to playing your shitty , ugky looking mario rehash n. 2646734 before you sperg out even more

People actually paid money for Voez on the switch. I downloaded it for five minutes on my phone and deleted it. Switch is going to be heavy on the shovelware.

Reported.

remember that dead game?

low spec hardware doesn't really matter

This looks like fucking cheaply-made trashware in a desperate attempt to cash in on the early third-party drought.

oh lemme guess, you just don't like cute girls you homo

Err you don't get to spank anons.

I'm not playing trash just because it might have waifus.

we know, you prefer men.

Even if I were gay, which I'm not, I wouldn't play trash just because it might have hazubandos.

Just keep playing those shallow ass turn based JRPGs and SRPGs while complaining about actual goof games.
Now go back to >>>/cuckchan/ OP

why the fuck did my post get deleted? screw you mark you jewish fat kike I hope you die

You and the other guy were shitposting too hard famalam

fucking autistic mods

Look who's talking

Why does this look worse than an MMD animation? Is this Japan's take on the Western indie game genre?

Holy fuck you autistic Nintentoddler nigger

YOU NIGGER I literally posted once replying to the op and fucked off do you even read posts before you do something, you fucking dolt? holy shit

Not harder than OP

This clearly isn't a Nintendo game. You may as well post this video and ask why Sony suck so bad.

They're done it again.

Come on Japan

What is this lazy artstyle?
I can't masturbate to this.
Ok, maybe.

3/10 shit's gay.

Oh that looks pretty good

Polygon writers are bullying Tak Fuji

wow

This cannot go unpunished.

Great. This shill has made a separate thread for every game announced for this train wreck of a system except PSO2, which is going to be so bad due to being cloud based that he can't be bothered to shill it.

What?

Of course. Of fucking course.

I'm convinced there's some under the table fuckery going on involving excuses, scapegoats and intentionally shitty games designed to make other ones look better by comparison.

it was me, it was all me. i swear. buy a switch guise.

japan has a monopoly on it and its not changing any time soon

Wait is this by my boy Tak Fujii?