previous webm thread @page 13

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LN46o
pastebin.com/fUuyBdf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at that, first post is gaming

previous webm thread archive.is/LN46o

I'll post some things i've collected over the years

thanks for letting me know buddy, really means a lot to me.

Is Mordhau good? Is that the new game by the retarded dev from Chivalry?

F

it's made by other people, don't know what they are called since they didn't leave a name on their website last time I checked. But some of the exploits chivalry had are still in mordhau.

What drives a man to dump the same shit in literally every webm thread?

here is a link to the previous webm thread archive.is/LN46o you see any mario kart, mordhau or black mesa webm's there?

Thanks a lot, couldn't find a subbed version anywhere.

She is so fucking cute. Goddamn.

done as promised

are you sure you looked real hard?

bookmark this for me will you
pastebin.com/fUuyBdf4

I don't really know where to look for Japanese TV.
Spent an hour fumbling around before just watching a couple of her JAV productions and going to bed out of shame.

cuckchan is bad, but the only sane faggots i can relate to are in /jp/ with their jav threads, idol threads and dorama threads

She's perfect.

Excuse me, I have VERY important business to tend to at the moment.

Can this be considered spam?

It's a dump for sure.

XRA never disappoints.

have you never heard of the legend of the webm autist before?

But this guy is the complete opposite. Instead of having no webms and just complaints this one has just webms and no value.

have you never heard of the legend of the webm autist before?

backseat moderatoring should be against the rules. If it makes you feel better, I am working on a shitload of new webm's.

the guy who uploaded webm reposts without any reason or pattern other than random webms from his webm folder and ended the thread autosaging within an hour?

oh great , 8chang is shitting itself again

you are shitting yourself, if Holla Forums gives you an error while posting you retry the same without changing your post. If it was posted, your post get's rejected, if you change it for some reason you end up double posting.

well that explains the autism part

Man, 4/jp/ hasn't changed a bit. I'm depressed now.

we may never know.

usually whenever i reload the page or outright quit before the % is complete because i remembered to add something , it doesn't upload it. Even after 3 years this place is as reliable as a malaysian prostitute
and as cheap

You don't really have to post 50+ times in every webm thread.

Why must all good things be lost to time? Remember when the error where we could only upload 8kb images instead of 8mb?

it's not like you guys post a lot of good content.

I'm just saying no one will hold it against you. I enjoy plenty of your webms(especially the boondocks ones) but you aren't going to be hunted down for not posting 50+ webms in every webm thread including resposts.

i understand your frustration

There was a time where I haven't posted in the webm thread for like a month, the first day I returned people accused me of reposting every day. Even if I go, someone else will take my place, and since a lot of people download and repost my content you will think it I am still around.

We don't get the opportunity to since the thread already reaches 300 :^)

Restored audio and video

Enjoy

Never ceases to frustrate me.

Are you a nigger?

I guess he was not "cute and friendly" enough for mk8.

Much too manly, much too perfect.

I'MSOGAY!

Why do I smile to this every time?

just for you

I can't even imagine how far the other boards I used to frequent have fallen.

Webum fresh off the presses

nevermind, apparently staxrip crashed half way in, that webm is broken.

I'm pretty sure I saw a webm of crab battle a long time ago

*Shit Thread

Are those machetes?

Yes

Holy FUCK its been a while

I can't quite tell what this is supposed to be an analogy of. Who's the creator?
Maybe it's just my fault for trying to get it when its just a cute animation.

creator was a jap I think, might have something to do with cultural mores about not dating non-japanese

Alright, but this is clearly korean, so replace japanese with korean and i think i get it.

What the fuck?

Have you not read Romeo & Juliet or, better yet, Othello?

this gives me le feels, shamefully it's racemixing propaganda

GET OUT

Got me

what the fuck

The story of a moor, who is made to believe that his wife is cheating on him, a coal burner, with a habit of losing stuff that is emotionally important to her, a soldier with stupid crush on his superiors wife, and a devious scheming totally not Jewish (((merchant))) pulling the strings?

This is the greatest insult of all time

Filthy

HOLY
SHIT
i haven't seen this since the newsground days

Well, yeah, but the point is that despite the prestige of Othello and Desdemona, with Othello being among the most cunning of generals and Desdemona being the beautiful daughter of the Venetian Duke, they were still shunned.

Whole song

15 minute OC

This is the hardest i've cringed in a while.

Sauce on song if you have it
Sounds a bit like mega drive

Nvm im an idiot

I've seen the electric guitar bit before. I didn't realize he was this much of a moron. Holy fuck, my common sense and electrical training are triggering me so goddamn hard.

He fakes the hazardous stuff, dummy.

Carpenter Brut - Paradise Warfare

3DPD cancer all you want
but anime/2D is the normalfag nowadays

its been the normal fag since 2000

Okay then.

But anime has been the normal faggot since the 80s.

Oh man that makes me remember when MDE was doing street interviews and they got a super weeb american girl and a few years later she started doing JAVs.

Sauce?

that "i listen to utada hikaru" girl? jav? really?

The girl at 3:18

You can remember an innocuous line from 5 years ago?

Could have cosplayed Elen Baker.

KH weeb's stand out and cringy most of the time, it gets stuck on subconscious levels

this is peak sam hyde

You're doing god's work user

so at TGS Sonic Hooters was announced.

I always cry at weddings

That shit was amazing, made my entire years so far. Shame that a bunch of normalfags joined last second not knowing what was going on.

Y'know what was the cutest part? The way user's hands were trembling, darting this way and that throughout almost the entire ceremony, until the moment that she appeared into sight. He calmed down, dropped his arms, and began to enjoy the celebration of that love. That was how much he loves her, and it's such a little thing that probably like 1 other user picked up on, but it melted my heart.

That's pure love man no matter what anyone has to say about it. I envy shinobu user and what he has done for his waifu and I sure as hell will do something for mine.

when did this happen

Is that fucking chen in the front row?

An hour and a half ago

That was super sweet. Congrats to the newlyweds.

And cia giving away the bride. Truly an historic moment in Holla Forums's history.

oh it's the /agdg/ shinobu sperg?
congrats

The fact that they cucked the FUCK out after this is really pathetic.

wait, he cucked out?

this user truly did it. Congratulations you glorious beast.

holy shit, higher quality anywhere?

It's full of gay, cuck, fetish and nigger shit

Hey newfriend, I'm glad you've learned to cross board link, but you don't need to include the board name if you are linking it on the same board.

God you're pathetic. Having cross-thread links be distinct from replies is actually a Good Thing™

Is this what you tell your family when they ask you why you are single?

GOAT

disgusting

he looks at the camera and says this

he says this in the most provocative and retarded way possible and even outlines the reason they are lying
wew, dunno who this guy is but these seem like they are on purpose

yes, it's their master plan where they have doubled down so much that they are willing to go to such extents that it will seem like nothing real and then just when you think they've lost all credibility and noone will take them seriously ever again at a pivotal moment they'll do an 180 and say:
>we were merely pretending all along and u fell for the plot peepl
GENIUS
E
N
I
U
S

Why does this exist?

im not single though

We've had multiple webm autists. There was also the guy that dumped the same fourty-sixty christcuck blackpill webms in every thread.

i'm more interested to know if there's one titled "user's funeral"

This is really hitting me right in the feels.

Someone dump gondolas

He intentionally hurts himself to show what not to do and because it keeps people interested, which should be clear from the fact that he is an electrical engineer.

Hey man, 2d is great. It doesn't call you at 1am, doesn't talk about how your spawn stabbed some other persons spawn with a chopstick nor does it complain when you'd rather stay in unexplored wilderness.

I wonder if you'll reach (50) again like the other spamming retard. Do you ever get enough (You)'s from this to warrant the effort? Why do you continue to constantly post them?

and by other retard you mean….?

Ah, I see. You have a retard-tier IQ. The 'why' is starting to make sense.

Nothing but dsp and boondocks. Another quality webm thread.

You know the rules

Don't respond to faggots who spam criticism yet don't post WebM's

Anyone have the webm/link of a video like this but the older version (with the US soldiers running around a corner)?

Fair point

not posting anything is better than flooding threads with reposts

Here's a couple that suits you well, fucking retard
Do you not see the irony?

This is vidya related because 2 of the actors in it also voice acted for vidya.

The prominent one being Ellis from L4D2, and the other one only the cool kids would know or care about.

Just for clarification, last wave is fresh webm's I just created, not reposts.

The issue is simply that he floods the thread. Sure, there may be a few people that might want to watch three or four of the ones he posted. For example, I don't really see anyone complaining about the Boondocks ones he is posting but is it really necessary to post 71 webms of Mario Kart or 47 webms of DSP? And that for multiple threads in a row before it has even reached the bump limit? I can understand dumping a shitload of webms on a certain topic in a thread, even if that is severely autistic, but this is just overdoing it regardless of whether the webms are new or old.

People like that are dumping droves of reposts or repetitive boring spam just for themselves and don't care about anyone else in the thread. They're pathological egotists, they only want to be seen, there's no reasoning with them. Best option is to filter.

I FUCKING MISSED IT?! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I WANTED TO BE THERE LIVE

keep nogs away from 2D.

Why do you deny it? We all know this shit has been reposted multiple times.

If you idiots didn't bloat the servers with this trash every 3 days we would've had higher filesizes like endchan but it's forever cucked at 12MBs

You have a source for rope squad webm??

Hobo with a shotgun.
It´s pretty good.

I found a pretty cute consenticles comic. Chick is thrown to a tentacle monster who is low rank and meek and she's so pissed he isn't doing his job she trains him to do his job and ends with the two of them running off together and kicking ass as he was actually an eldritch grade super monster, just at a super low rank

There was one where it was titled "sound of a mushroom imploding".

Anyone got that one? It's the main one i'm missing.

Has meme magic gone too far?

fucking perfect.

oh yeah I remember this being posted on /a/ a week back, I should've put in someone. Oh well, hopefully the thread is still up.

Yeah the thread's still up, just do a search for "wedding"

Holy fucking kek

This was cute, more?

Im so glad i was able to watch it along with lilly, to bad she couldnt get a seat inside the church but atleast she was there.

These are the only two videos by naoto ikeda that I've found, both ripped off of jewtube.

This one seems to have too much movement to get the filesize down adequately so I had to crop and lower the quality quite a bit. The original 1080p youtube version is much better.

Its cute.

Beautiful.