4 AM - Pewter and Aqua are niggers

King Jew, are the mods told not to moderate 4AM now?
archive.fo/EgblT

I don't understand.

The sole reason for rule 8 was avatarfagging in 4AM, and now it's being ignored there.
Then why don't we abolish rule 8 then if it means nothing other than Marr banning who he doesn't like.

Oh, well, OK. Did this really need it's own thread?

Yes.

Those threads should just be banned

4 am is dead already.

It could've been saved long ago.

It's still "alive" to serve as personal hugbox for a handful of people who could've been taken care of easily long ago.

why are their 2 4am threads
actually why is there a 4 am thread at all

totally for board culture

Because Mark is obviously Ritsu, after playing so much sonic fan games like sonic world, losing 12 billion times in sonic mania and fallout 4, he actually enforces memes as seen with his constant "i ate a cake xd i totally didnt just cut the cake in multiple pieces to eat later and took photos on each "slice" i ate xd" and is manifested the form that is Ritsu in hidden disguise, it is clearly obvious. Mark despises good waifus because of his ill hatred against Chaika combined with liking awful and multiple waifus, it's no surprise. to bait out the cries to swallow the crucial information in the meta threads, he will continue blindly covering 4am threads, until the end of his lifetime.

Real 4 am has been dead for a long time, all that's left is the corpse of 4 am that is being used by a single faggot who uses it as an excuse to get attention.

Ritsu is the one that makes them right?

But Mark is the Chaika Autist in the Share Threads!

yea

that was actually mark posting that confidence to force a fake meme, what are you retarded?

You're letting his double jew tactics fool you, user.

Why did you make this thread when there is already one on the catalog?

Because this concerns the hotpocket team and whether Mark is forcing them to not enforce rules in 4AM anymore.

I can't be outsmarted, if I have made him mad by clearly lying and getting away with it, then I can never be.

More double 4D Chess Jenga D&D Todd Howard jew tactics, user.

4am is just an excuse to socialize; i realize why it was made to begin with, but at this point it's just played out and filled with people who've become a clique unto themselves, which kind of kills the point of having a Holla Forums chatroom clubhouse. Also, you know, this is Holla Forums now, so for the last three years they could have made a board for themselves or, god forbid, a discord chat.

They did all of those but they hate Ritsu so he has to stay here

>>>/4am/

Your definition of avatarfagging is different than what we consider breaking the rules. It's not that they're not being enforced.

So did the Yui guy in the archive not break it?

Listen my dude, the best you can hope for is that Ritsu isn't being as obnoxious as he can be. We've banned them hundreds of times before just to get things to this point. I've been covering that thread for a few years so I have some perspective. Please relax.

I don't need to hope for a thing. Either you enforce the rules equally everywhere or you don't. And the backlash you get if you don't should not surprise you.

twice, Mark banned them twice and then gave in each time
a simple ban on sight rule would do the trick, but that would mean you'd have to actually fucking do your job, god forbid that happens

We are enforcing them equally. He's not breaking the rules.

We banned them about 20 times per night for a period of three months. They use proxies, you have no idea about how it actually plays out.

Why did Pewter the nigger delete the LOL thread? It was more vidya this time around. Those threads weren't deleted for months back, why do you niggers flipflop so much?

You didn't asnwer my question about the archive.
Apparently moderation does not look at 4AM anymore if that can go on and I have more archives as well.

What stops you from doing it the 21st time? Laziness?
If you didn't want to do this job, why did you apply?
They announce themselves to you, are you kidding me?
They each have names, fucking look at Ritsu's image names.

Maybe he was triggered by something in it.

It gets deleted if it's filled with completely non vidya, we've always done that.

Is that so. Which hotpocket are you then if you can speak of always?
And you better not say pewter, you faggot.

Goodnight angry-user.

Run and hide when it gets too tough. It's like you're actually Mark in a Meta Thread.

The OP was the trailer for Tropico 6 and there was vidya in it, a lot more than most LOL threads. You're full of shit, Pewter.

At least there's something consistent in the team.

That's about the only thing.

I've been covering that thread for a few years so I have some perspective.
Holy crap. I started posting the 4am thread just for fun. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting on Holla Forums. I didn't know ritsu was this fucking autistic. That's some serious dedication by both you and 4am.