4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game about the end of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
kubertschool.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SMT3

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I always forget to go through my Nippon trip pics until its like 2 minutes before the thread starts. Heres another from Akiba though.

Is the megaman legends guy here yet?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Try to be nice

P3

EVA is still popular there?

Well, most SMT games and their spinoffs are good answers for this question.

How goes user

Yeah saw a ton of merch for it. Was easy to get a grasp for what shows they like based off that. Fucking umura must be really popular there. Her merch was always marked waaaay up

no time for love

sleepy time thread

sleep snug, smug

Well, im probably gonna die today. I had a good run. Almost made it to 19, just barely.

Good, take this avatarfag with you if you'd be so kind.

Ok, except P4 or 5, I know.

Well, it's about a neet and it's recent.

How can these nerds stand to use Linux? Every minor task is transformed into a huge ordeal. I spend all day scouring the internet for problems that are only slightly related to mine hoping their solutions might work. People enjoy this suffering? What the hell is wrong with them? And I can't even play games proper. What's the point of a computer if you can't use it to escape from reality? I just don't get it.

Huh what why

How goes sleepy user

People are dumb.

Ritsu is in the center of the country. The worst that could happen is a volcano blowing or a wild fire.

P4 and P5 go end of the world at the very end.

September 23rd. There was even a 5.7 quake off the coast of cali, just below the border of oregon. Im fucked.

Yellowstone soon.

Yeah thats what I thought too. Was hard to find figs for older shows that weren't super popular sadly.
Couldn't find any of the yuyus, only found a few yurus, and only found 1 bad mashimaro.

Do you all get tsunamis?

lel idk

I kinda hope the world ends so i can finally be free from this hell that is modern life. I would rather have a simpler life without vidya or the internet or electronics.

Not that i know of but i hope.

I know, but it never felt like that it would really be the end of the world. Maybe because of how the themes of the story feel out.

fuck.

What's a yuyu? or a yuru?

How goes user

So whats your plan for the day? Got a bag packed with all your weeb merch and games?

Perfectly in control
Nice to have an afternoon job
We need more Infamous games or games like them, I need more of this shit

Tell me you be jesting, I don't wanna die yet

P4 is very lighthearted, and p5 only gets that way at the VERY end. I guess p4 and 5 only count halfway.

I got a bag packed with my knives and my bible. No belt though. Im considering going garage saleing today to pick up emergency supplies like a good belt.

These things

Why post a pic of Adachi?

Yeah, but they're way more lighthearted than the rest.

Oh. Are they lesbos?

bretty gud still a little sore from working out last night but kinda like the feeling so long as I can stay properly motivated

i still really enjoy p5. Ive played it all the way 4 times and i have 240 hours in it

I mean p4.

Why not?

>>>/yourpersonalblog/

One of the shows name is yuru yuri

My legs are just now finally over feeling like that after coming back from Tokyo.

Let an AI color in one of my scribbles, was fun.

Is that real?

He a shit villain tbh.

Adachi did nothing wrong.

This is haram

I did a lot of those ai color things with black and white Ritsu pics, was fun
How goes user

can't be worse than this thing
You don't know true shit till you play enough western made games

Everything's alright, hoping for habeebing

No, Detlaff did nothing wrong.

most of the villans in smt games did nothing wrong except for nyx.

You stuck in cali like that other goy?

Opposite side of country, actually.

help

You a dirty yankee?

Whats up

in cali

NEO Scavenger

Build a pillow fort so if your house implodes you'll at least die comfy

How goes user

yes

Im probably gonna drown. **i can swim pretty well atleast.

I want Ritsu to massage my back like that

Why doesn't she shave?

You on the coast?

I'm not sorry
But I hope you recover

Right inbetween southern and northern lands, actually.

guys i realized i'm losing control
i have one class that's hybrid so I don't need to go to class and I can do all the work on the computer from home
long story short I'm super behind in this class

lmao please end me

in other news, drunk, high, and watching anime
i want some fucking taco bell

Yes. Any tsunami will fuck me up hardcore.

Consdering whats gonna happen, you probably wont have to worry about school anymore.

Stop shit posting and get to work ASAP
You are still awake, which means you still have a chance

You another appalachian monica?

What anime? What class?

I don't think those happen there anyway.
You fucked up

MOVE NOW

Well, at least you can get a job right?

I sure would

Don't worry. School degrees are less valuable than toilet paper these days.

feminism

good luck

Too late.

Im a natural in the water so im ok, if the tsunami doesnt kill me instantly. i feel more at home in the water than i feel on land

I give it 5 more years before waifubots are a thing

You'll be swept under and barraged by literal shit water. Need a boat

I thought wasn't a feminazi.

You still got time, nigger.

I sure hope you'll die before that

There is a boat right outside my apartment. I'll be fine.

12 hours aint enough time.

he's gonna make it

I will never die user

Do you have a gun to shoot all the niggers who will try to steal it?

Your kidney stones will be your undoing.
Either that or finally your parents man up and kick you out.

I got a raiden-esque sword.

The idea of a bunch of black guys in a boat trying to steal shit during a tsunami is hilarious

i hate niggers

Gotta get those nikes.

Even niggers hate niggers.

i'm just gonna ask my teacher for extension on the assignments even if its only a couple days to get them all done because i can do that and then be caught up

I'll do it after I sleep. I can't even do all the assignments because I need microsoft office suite so I need to go to school to use the computers there to do it.

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride
And Management Information Systems. it's like microsoft office use and basic computer info for being in a management position and shit.

already have a job

make it quick pls tbh fam

but it's trade school

pics are caps from anime i'm watching i took just now

If they kick me out I got NEET buddies who I can probably con their parents into letting me in.

Nice. They got guns though

Best part is as soon as it flips they drown 100%

What good are guns going to be wheb everything is underwater?

Then you can bounce back right?

Why would anyone knowing you irl bother with you if your own family wouldn't. Not that you could blame your family.

That anime all girl?
And that sounds like something you can cram. Get to it fam

You can shoot a gun at other boats, not so with a sword unless you wanna swing over like a pirate

Imagine the power of Super Soakers in the Waterworld utopia.

I might just become a pirate for as long as it takes to get to land.

You ever seen waterworld dude?

No.

How goes user

Not much of a pirate then

Gay sex.

Waterworld is pretty comfy.
Reminded me of MML as a kid because the world in that is 99% water too

If the new landmass does rise from the pacific, i imagine its gonna be a while before i find land again. then i'll look for buried treasure

I doubt he could offer even that much.

even if the teacher doesn't let me do my work to make up, if I just stay on top of it from now on i can still pass the class.

it is not all girl. it is harem.
and yeah I could easily cram it in a few hours at the computer lab at school if I went to school a couple hours before a class.

Whats treasure going to do for you in a world like that?

Welp.
Do it nigger. Don't get lazy with school stuff.

all me tbh

Please either prep yourself or sleep properly then
Ensure your future user

Let me ascend the tower that is in the center of the new landmass.

What future?

They have shitloads of guns and shit. Basically Mad Max on water.

Sounds terrifying. I dunno how many people that have boats are gonna be fighting.

It's going alright. I'm watching a friend stream a SMBX level I made. Sorry about the taco bell outburst yesterday although I still think that that place is food poisoning central

Assuming you need one I guess
If you don't really need one I recommend convincing your coworkers to sleep with you

What are you referencing?

I want a chicken quasadilla like crazy.

Why are you so down then? Go and work as hard as you can.

Well, i imagine that a new landmass is going to arise from the pacific right in the center of the ring of fire. In it is going to be the tower of babel summoned by (((them))) to ascend to heaven and take it over.

You might want to consider seeing a local business instead to fufill this desire.

I'd like to become a comfy merchant on a lower floor selling gear to adventurers climbing the tower

Those places are ran by spics though

Why don't you like that sort of thing?

Going to bed. Night.

all you would have to do is wear one of those jewish hat things and noone would question you. Its the perfect crime.

disgusting

Why do you like futa?

Cya next time user

I guess you're fucked then.

Nah cause taco bell quasadillas are delicious

Well I'm out too, gotta sleep some time
Glad you got to go to japan ritsu, hope you get better

Night dude.

Are they?

Why don't you?

Thanks, it was really a lot of fun. Missing it like crazy already

Yeah. And no way it can mess you up, its just cheese, chicken, and some sauce.

Night Adachi.

Because I'm straight.

Just checking cause my taste is shit.

They must be good.

You ain't kidding.

My taste is shit for food is what I mean dummy.

Also those doritos tacos are amazing

Always grab one when I go along with my burritos

Definitelly halo 3. I'm late again. How's everyone today?

good until you came along

I'm good. Hungry. My game isn't updating for some reason.
How goes user

Hey any FBI agents want to join a discord with someone who has recently been dropped as a terror suspect and someone else who unironically gets off to guro? Well if that doesn't convince you there's also a diverse cast of an oil driller and a sociopathic jap.
It's fucking dying so please respond!

You're better off shilling at >>>/4am/ and >>>/vcollins/

disgusting

Explain

How you doing Tony?

not me tbh

Please don't link that board here.

Not so good. Peter Gabriel is just so much better than Phil and I can't cope with it.

fuck

>>>/4am/

Thanks for shilling my board for me. ;^)

Trying a little reverse psychology to attract more people? Well, don't worry. Nobody will go to your shit board.

Didn't you get shoa'd enough already?

die

Looks like you can't cope either.

Its ok again. I am learning the bare minimum amount of calories and water my body needs to survive while walking. So far a cookie, a can of tuna, a scoop of peanut butter, and half a bottle of water seem to suffice.

fufufufu buthurt much mr fbianon?

Why is there so much spam here tbh?

nighto everyone

Watchya going to eat ritsu? What game are you having trouble with?

Night.

Why are you learning this?

And I think hes some guy who used to get butthurt about the thread all the time. He made some meta 4am threads tonight too I think.

Not sure. Peanut butter on toast sounds good.
My yugioh game

because he lives in a third world country and is both a nazi and associated with pedophiles.

Oh thats most people here though

What type of platform is it on? Maybe I could guide you through fixing it.

Pick one and one only.

Nah the download finally went through
Its mobileshit
Thanks though user

So how's your day going mr spammer? I hear there are such things as macros you could use to fill out the fields everytime instead of copy pasting. But if you are going to do that you might as well go play some vidya instead.

Discriminatory age laws are responsible for white genocide.

First, child rearing occurs far later in life than is natural due to age of consent laws. Womyn get careers instead of becoming mothers, and by the time they start considering having children it's too late.

Second, children are not allowed to work to contribute to the families earnings and to gain valuable experience and are forced into brainwashing schools instead.

It isn't pedophilia. It's defending the race and standing up for natural law and divine order.

It must be macro'd already if it's just responding to posts it made.

Woah there sunny, there's a huge difference between the 12-18 crowd just going and earning cash while living with eachother and the kikes who make pedoshit out of babies.

If a bunch of us responded to it in succession before it could post again we could overflow the byte buffer it uses for the program. Then again the bump limit approaches.

Still around Ritsu? It's NCanon

Yee whats up user

Modified a HORI RAP4 by dropping in a Sanwa Joystick. Been up all night playing fighting games with my bro. Kinda drunk, so I forgot. We're knocking off though, be good!

Sounds neat, will have to let me know what that means tomorrow though. Cya next time user

Basically I build and modify arcade sticks. I got 1.5k in parts laying around; buttons, joysticks from various companies, LED kits for clear buttons, custom boards that work for every console, custom ball/battops for joysticks, lots of stuff.

I'm going to have some cases made and sell a couple in the next week or so. Most of the stuff is for modifying my own shit. I plan on building my own custom joystick from the ground up soon. I'll stop in 4 AM tomorrow if I'm on and show you my current one. It's a _highly_ modified Qanba Q4. Just the balltop on it (Chibi Sakura from Street Fighter) cost me $12.

git gud.

Get on my level faggot.

Next up is the paint. You can make that yourself too, right?

I actually have an artist from the that studied at the Kubert school hand drawing some stuff from me now. He's 40+ so he took classes under the master himself. He's really good I'll post some of his work on here tomorrow. I'm giving him a blank template and letting him do whatever he wants. I can do minor art work though, good enough to throw something together in photoshop at least. Yea, I paint too (metal, plastic, whatever). Been at this stuff for years. Love modifying/tweaking/building them for myself, friends, hell even gave one away to a kid at the semi-local arcade last time I was down there.

You misunderstand me. I mean making the paint yourself. Not painting it. I am a shitty artist though. Not that I make much.

I'm drunk and I didn't go to college.

Oh I see, that guy didn't go to what I'd call a college. Like I said he's like 45, he studied cartooning at this school of art in the 1970s/80s: kubertschool.edu/

Pic related is some of his work. I worked security with him for awhile. Really cool guy, loved HAM Radio, Twilight Zone, and tons of other things. Used to chill, listen to Coast to Coast AM, and get paid for doing nothing with him 4 nights out of the week.