youtube.com/watch?v=vJafPKap0VM
youtube.com/watch?v=mdAnEqXFqf8
steamcommunity.com/app/6550/discussions/0/864969320373351964/
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody wants to get crazy? :(

Wheres my diet doctor kelp?

I woud like to.
My favourite game is DmC: DMC, what's yours?

I do, but I don't know of any new cuhrazy coming out.

DMC as in reboot?
I can't pick between dmc 3 and dmc 4

Of course I'm talking about the reboot, it's much less gay than the last games.

I haven't gotten crazy in a while

ah fam so I see u jestin

It's the lack of new material isn't it?
I'm currently working on my own cuhryazee game, but I'm having issues coming up with a character that's not a total rip off of white haired demon man.

Nero and Dante play fucking great in DMC4, but it makes me wonder why vergil lady and trish all suck major ass
Vergil is way too strong, 1 shotting bosses left and right, and lady and trish are very basic, having lacking kits that need more shit
My cuhrayzee recommendation fairy bloom freesia
Shit's grand yo

Have you done that KMS run yet, user?

Wow I think I might actually be retarded, I saw KMS and thought "Know Man's Sky"

Seek immediate medical attention

Lemme guess, it's a rip off of an Android with a nice ass ;^)

Well I'm actually trying to be original here so no. No sex appeal just a badass with guns and a debt to pay, I hope to introduce it to Holla Forums at one point.

How hard is all that? I'm dreading the answer. I just want to fucking design shapes, effects and sounds and work out the bugs later.

Well the toughest issue I have right now is coming up with a good story. I know that most people here disagree with that as a priority but I need good plot and characters to help support a huge amount of action.

you say that like it's some bad thing, user

I don't think I'm even capable anymore.

Dominoes doesn't sell Crazy Bread
Thats little caesar's
Its like you don't even pizza.

Dominos is the best pizza for deliveryu

Is the TGS still going on? No DMC5 or DD2 yet in sight

Devil May Cry HD collection looks so much better than PCSX2 at 1080. PCSX2 retains that hideous blur from PS2 but it seems even more pronounced. And even when the screen is as stable as you can get it, it STILL shakes from interpolation or whatever the fuck you call that.

HOT-SOONEE MEE-KOO

Have you heard of PIZZA? Itsafood.

Does Vanquish count as one of these games? I just finished challenge 6 and while it was difficult, I never felt like I did something insanely challenging that these kinds of games are known for. Do I need to play the campaign on God Hard or try something else for the thrill?

I just want to Inazuma drop the shit out of some demons, is that to much to ask Holla Forums?

Not with that faggotry I don't.

Have you played DMC 3. If not go play DMC3: SE and DMC4: SE.

Why DMC 3 and 4 first, but not 1?

I've told you all, you need to check out Aztez, even if only for the arena mode.

Not necessarily, some of the more advanced techniques are less viable on high difficulties because you go into AR mode more quickly.

Some people would contest whether it really counts as stylish action since it's more mechanically simple than later entries, even though it fathered the genre as it's known today. If you're a man you'll play DMC1 until you're good enough to beat it on Dante Must Die!, then you move on.

Thanks, I'll start with 1 then.

I need to replay God Hand.

The challenge in these games is in getting good scores but the issue with Vanquish is that they don't give you a reference for what a good score is (like SSS being the maximum in DMC). The best way to have fun is just see how high you can get yours to go.

Well, not for chapters

Send it to me.

On behalf of the PCMR, we don't want your shitty style over substance garbage.

do you think that this game is considered cuhrayzee~?

No.

That's the cuhrayzee checklist.

Decided to try playing DMC4 again since I stopped at thr entrance of the castle to play other things. Your jump being your dodge is still fucking me up, I wish I could bind it to A and B at the same time

Lady's fun in DMC4:SE

and you didn't use it as a frisbee?

Why would you censor that opinion?

nobody on neo/v/ is good enough for CUHRAYZEE bread tbh.

many anons find fun offensive and triggers there post traumatic stress. When fun died in 2007 many anons never truly recovered.

I'd agree. I'm trying to get through DMC1 and it's kinda a slog. I heard I can skip it since it's more proto-cuhrayze than anything else, but I want to at least finish it.

DMC3 > MGR > DMC4

It's like ninety minutes long, how could you not finish it?

It isn't NGB levels of fun but it's nice. It isn't vanilla 3 or Yaiba

I have no idea. Time feels different when playing these kinds of games and racing games. It feels like I've been playing them as long as my Musou/Warriors games, but then I check he total time and it's like 10 hours. It's strange.

The problem is that good action games are a dying breed.
My greatest wish is for DMC5 and Ninja Gaiden 4 to be announced the same year, so they can respark the rivalry the two series had for the king of action games.

y.y.y.y.you d.d.do realize I already played DMC4 on PS3 in the HD collection. I ja.ja.just don't find myself playing the sa.s.steam version that often.
that said, I am still terrible at cuhrayzee games

I know exactly how you feel
I need to got gud

Can't relate to that at all for this genre, other than the opposite being true, these games can make an entire evening feel like 30 minutes.

But the HD collection only had 1 and 3

>>>/reddit/

You leave with him

y.y.y.y.you d.d.do realize

Did you know that Dominoes online ordering doesn't give a single shit and will make any order and attempt to deliver it as long as it's under $50 for cash on delivery and not some ridiculous pizza that will get caught by quality control like the notorious left beef pizza? Really makes u think. Dominos don't give a FUCK. There's no verification AT ALL. Just don't order a crust with onions or some shit like that and they WILL make and try to deliver that shit.

As far as licensed game shit goes, how is the PS2 Ghost Rider game?

It's a of mix of God of war and DMC, but it leans more to the GoW side, but it's still decent. You can unlock Blade and he plays differently so that's cool.

As far as licensed games go I would recommend the Van Helsing movie game That game copys DMC1's Style to a T, and it does so pretty well

I have heard this game is also "good".
I thought van helsing was a third person shooter, you better not be joking

Why?

As games perhaps but the pure gameplay is clearly best in DMC4.

How peculiar.

Hell yes it's good
It has musical boss battles, and great gameplay with style switching
I want more games like this to exist

DMC3 vergil is better
DMC4 Vergil is lame, too stronk and easy to play, plus he lacks his dmc3 yamato air attack.
That attack was everything to me

How do I git gud at cuhrazee games?
I tried DMC4 on PC not too long ago, and I was doing absolute shit.
I played God Hand too, and while I enjoyed it more than DMC4, I still couldn't do any good or stylish combos.
I loved Vanquish, but again, not very good at performing combos and stylish kills.

No matter what cuhrazee I play, I can't seem to pull off any crazy combos or moves like you see in those Youtube videos.

You haven't played enough
I've logged about 130-150 hours in DMC4, and I'm only half decent
If you want some tutorials, Chasertech has some shit, and Mike Koboyashi is your God Hand man
If you're struggling playing Nero, I recommend rebinding R1 to gun and Square to DT, since nero has no DT and Charge shot is so big on him. You will have to learn to hold at least one face button while attacking though, else you'll never get those radical carry combos
On Dante, I recommend switching to keyboard, not even joking

*Nero has no DTE

What games would you say fall into this category besides Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, and Wonderful 101?

I still haven't beaten DMC1. I pussied out after beating Vergil 3 by the seat of my pants and realizing that I'd have to beat Nightmare two more times. I'm scared to go back since I'm sure any skill I might've acquired during my playthrough is long gone by now.

Absolute faggots

scrub tier coming up
Pirated MGR

I don't mean to be bully you but come on man, your only playing on Normal difficult. it's not even like your playing Dante Must Die mode.

If your having that much trouble you should know that saving the game saves how many Red orbs you have, so as long as you keep saving you can grind red orbs and buy stuff you don't have from the shop.
As for Nightmare when you make it vulnerable just go into Devil Trigger and use fully Charged Ifirt Attacks on it's cores, DT'd Ifirt does a ton of Damage.

Must not have hooked you as much as it did for some of us. I can hardly go a month without playing some DMC.

You're completely justified in bullying me. Quick question about Nightmare though, do the lights stay on longer after you've been sucked inside once, or was that just my imagination?

Vergil's third fight hooked me into the genre. I was so excited and proud of myself even though I barely beat him after far too many failures on normal. I kept with the cuhrayzee because I live to recreate that feeling of satisfaction and tension.

I'm not sure, I'm think it's the same amount of time but i'v never experimented with it.
What I do know is that if you get sucked inside and beat the boss or enemies there, it does a huge chunk of damage to Nightmare. so getting Sucked inside isn't too bad.

I dunno if it's because I only started playing these games two years ago as opposed to my childhood/adolescence, but half this shit seems impossible
I can't even no-damage monsoon
I keep fucking up on his third phase

Well I beat DMC3 on DMD years before I played MGR, if you can beat DMC3 on DMD you can do anything.

Revengance as a whole isn't that hard to get all the achievements on since you can abuse the Checkpoint system, just keep a nano paste on you to keep you from getting one shotted and dying. As long as you restart a fight when you get hit, you can keep trying for no hit fights. You can also use the Blue wig to give you unlimited Ripper mode the game give you no penalty for it.

Revengence is actually way easier then Very hard mode because on Revengance your Parry attack gets a Huge Buff which one shots most enemies.
No damaging Armstrong as Sam was a bitch I'll admit but there is a checkpoint half way through the fight so you can just restart from there if you get hit.
For the VR missions I looked up Youtube videos for the best strategies so I could learn from them.

There is no shame in studying videos of better players playing the game on the hardest setting, if i didn;t study No damage DMC 3 DMD runs I would have never beat DMC3 on DMD.
Just keep trying and learn from your mistakes. The more you play the better you get. Everyone starts somewhere.

I'm trash at these games and I can barley get an S rank. The problem is geting gud.
2015 was the purchase date, IDK the last time I played it though

Oh okay, my steam must have different settings or something since mine only shows the purchase date if I haven't played it yet. If I played it even once then it shows me the date of when I last played it.

I wish games had a "no cinematics" mode that unlocks after you beat it. I go insane when I see cinematics. Even if I can skip them, the time it takes drives me wild.

I just played it again and remembered why I hate Nightmare so much. It's the fuckawful camera that focuses on everything but the giant boss in the middle of the room. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's actually worse this time around.

Camera problems seem to be a big deal to allot of people, but for some reason Cameras has never bothered me in any game I have ever played. I guess it's because I grew up with the N64 and at that time allot of games had Imperfect Camera controls so I just learned to deal bad Cameras as a necessity.

I don't know user, a good cutscene can give me some more motivation to play through:
youtube.com/watch?v=vJafPKap0VM

Speaking of which what's your favorite battle track from a cuhrayzee game you've played? Whether it be from a bossfight or just a regular theme. One of my favourites is Dantes lock and load remix from DMC 4: youtube.com/watch?v=mdAnEqXFqf8

You would have a fucking field day with DmC

4 and a half minute long unskipable walk and talk segment EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME you play mission 12

Thanks user, I already beat mgr on very hard, took loads of upgrades and several hours on armstrong alone.
I try to avoid items unless I'm absolutely sick of a section. I only used a handful of lollipops in bayonetta and didn't buy any consumables except for yellow orbs in DMC 1. In that vein I'd rather not use the wigs, takes away from the sense of accomplishment for me.
Need to try Revengence diff again, the hardest part is the timing for perfect parrying.

camera issues are still my main hurdle with these games. for example, no-damaging monsoons third phase: the camera angle puts you on the same horizontal plane as monsoon. the awkward camera makes depth perception tough because the limbs are all proportionally tiny, you can't always tell when you're in parry range, and the windup time is longer than any of his other attacks, plus its slightly different for each limb. just have to study it i guess

don't lie, what red-blooded male doesn't fantasize about Kat collecting squirrel semen while Vorgil and Donte compare cock size? :^)

Shouldn't change anything. Being absorbed by Nightmare should just reset his orbs, nothing else. I will wholeheartedly defend DMC1's camera and will bully you for complaining about it, though, Nightmare's attacks are really strongly telegraphed and it's pretty hard to get it completely off camera unless you're intentionally trying to.

Bayonetta and W101 have a controller shortcut to skip the cinematics without going into the menu, but yeah, it should probably have an option to disable them entirely. Don't really see the complaint with DMC, though, those games hardly have cinematics outside of the beginning and end of missions.

Fixed that for you.

keep wondering this. I google capcom every day and see nothing but MvC

pretty much is.
Envokes the same feeling and goals but done in TPS

All I'm going to say is fuck Nightmare.
That boss has stopped me revisiting it

DMC4 and SE
DMC3SE (only with fixes and style switcher)
MGR:R
Transformers Devastation
Bayonetta
possibly Furi?

RE is still shit

the games are all about exploring the mechanics to be stylish.
Like flying in DMC4, just frames, dodge offsets ect ect

you forgot difficulty and depth of combo's/fighting

practise.
I can get Platinum medals on infinite climax in Bayo 1 and I'm still crap.

this feels like how it's meant to be played especially since you can combo and charge gun.
Also as Nero against bosses you can buster them (don't lock on, use the grab) and you do a shit ton of damage in a sequence, even more so in DT and with charged gun I believe.
Then during said sequence you can then charge your gun more (it will rev) for more.

don't worry about emulating videos. You'll find your own combo's and style

see pic related

TGS just ended yesterday nothing new from Capcom was there.

Itsuno has been working on something for over a year now. I have hope he is working on DMC5, but there is zero evidence to support that.
Whatever he makes is bound to be good though, it will just be a shame for us if it's not DMC5.

What if it's spiritually DMC5 but "totally not DMC5"?

I would actually be pissed I think because that makes no goddamn sense to me.

It isn't like he left for Platinum games or something. Itsuno is at this point more of "The Devil May Cry guy" then Hideki Kamiya himself. Itsuno still works for Capcom, Why would he make a Spiritually successor to DMC when he could just fucking Make DMC5? Why would Capcom Have him make "Not DMC5" when they could just have him make DMC5?

What if Itsuno is working on DMC5 but it's like DMC was to RE4 but the new DMC game strayed too far from the formula so they're rebranding it as is own thing?
Which direction would it go in?
Back to survival horror?
Or becoming a 3D collect-a-thon?

There is a very large amount of DMC fans who would be rightfully pissed if DMC5 wasn't a proper Action game. Like the people who have been playing DMC3 and 4 constantly since they launched. with DMC4 being half a game they've been waiting for DMC5 proper for almost 10 years now.

It doesn't matter what direction Capcom took the series because it would be a bigger suicide in sales then DmC's PR was.

wow that game looks terrible.

But trustworthy Websites like IGN told me that DmC was a challenging game with Shakespearean writing.

I can understand being shitty hack-fraud game devs who don't know how to make a decent game but how the fuck does someone make a mistake that bad? Is it some "works on my machine" bug or did nobody quality-check this sequence?

as shitty crappy fucky cocky donkey doo doo DmC was it still was better then God of War.

A Vanquish-styled DMC spinoff starring Lady, with a full moveset offering both melee and ranged attacks.

DmC may be better then God of War when it comes to strictly combat. (and it is only better because Devil May Cry's fundamental gameplay is just that good.)
But God of War (or at least the first game) is far better in every other aspect. Better story, better bosses, better level design ect…

meant for

Not sure why that happened to my reply

I'm retarded
for

i've only ever played dmc1 and 2, i liked dmc1 but i wasnt crazy about it. dmc2 i didnt like so i pretty much dropped the series. buy holy shit this makes dmc2 look like a masterpiece.

why did you feel the need to even mention that?
i've only played the first god of war, and it was decently fun for a casual hack and slash, but this game looks like complete trash. dont know about newer god of war games though, could be worse for all i know

DMC2 was shit and everyone agrees on that but DMC3 saved the Series. You should really play DMC3 it's one of the best Action games ever. Webm related.

Sexualisier nicht die Miku

hmmm… looks like a beefed up dmc1, which is what 2 should have been. sword ability seems op. im guessing thats a speedrun or something. hows the actual game play for a normal person?

Vergil's summoned swords? It is, but Vergil's an unlockable character, not the main playable character.

Why don't you just try it for yourself? It's universally considered an action genre classic and it only takes about an evening to complete. That clip isn't even a spectacular representation of the game, if it were they would have scored above an S rank.

Yeah that's a Vergil Speed Run from a good player.

here is some of my Dante gameplay, not me at my best. I was using the Style switcher mod for the first time.
If you don't know Dante in DMC3 has styles . Sword Gun Dodge and Block styles. Originally you could only use one at a time but they a mod added style switching which is from DMC4.

well, i dont own it. whats the best way to play this game currently?

looks fun, the combat kind of reminds me of another game i played on ps2 but i cant put my finger on it…

The PC port is probably the most convenient option available provided that you're willing to troubleshoot it a little bit. The Style Switcher mod is a good consummate patch for the game even if you aren't using the style switcher itself, which you shouldn't, on a first playthrough anyway. There's also emulation but I found that it had too much input delay for my taste, compared to other versions at least.

Was it Devil May Cry?

i didnt know that existed. i'll try to pirate it. hows controller support? or does it actually play well with a m+kb?
i dont even know if my pc can handle it tbh

that resident evil mod? no… it was something fun. and i believe it had weeb appeal if i recall correctly.

what? Nigger GoW is a peace of shit. DmC is also a peace of shit compared to the other Devil may Cry games but at least its not as bad as something made by David Jaffe.

because they are both Beat-em ups. One with a Western sensibility and the other with a Japaneses sensibility. DmC was a Devil may cry game with a Western sensibility and is very much similar to God of War in substance. If I was forced to chose between the douchebag and turd sandwich, I would pick DmC.

You should switch from VP8/Vorbis to VP9/Opus. You'll get better looking/sounding WebMs at equal bitrates, or similar looking ones at lower bitrates.

Pretty bad. It should support any xinput pad but the default bindings are fucked compared to the console version, and the way Style Switcher deals with input fixes is pretty convoluted. I'd recommend rebinding the inputs with your controller driver or some other external program, not using the mod or the game itself.

eat a dick you son of a bitch. i hope you have a stroke.

so you didnt mention if kb+m is a preferred option. i have a ds4 and managed to get project 64 to work properly with it.

i'll pirate dmc3 this weekend and give it a go. theres a good chance i wont get a stable framerate and another good chance i wont even be able to run the game.

i may end up having to buy the ps2 version.

It's not my preferred input method by any means but that's the way some people play, it's a totally viable option. I think it's a little more common to see keyboard players in DMC4.

you don't deserve those dubs. Also what is the deal with the excessive reddit spacing famalamadingdong?

wow, i'll figure out the pad then.

no

u

filtered

DMC 3 and 4 don't use The mouse they are played only with the keyboard. some people like it fine, but most agree that a controller is the better option.

DMC3's port is bad but the fixes have been around for a while
use this link
steamcommunity.com/app/6550/discussions/0/864969320373351964/
But skip the part about cutting out sound files you don't need to do that anymore if you use the Style Switcher mod.

The style switch mod is more then just a Gameplay mod, it's basically fixes everything wrong with the game save for gamepad problems.
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?

It should be easy to install if you just fallow the instructions.

DMC4's port is far better then DMC3's since that one was made in house at Capcom, where DMC3's was outsourced.

If you get DMC 3 and or 4, make sure you get the Special Editions, since they add more characters to play as.
DMC3 SE adds Vergil
DMC4 SE adds Vergil, Lady, and Trish.

I would rather play as GoW over DmC since it doesn't insult me directly, like DmC does.

i will try.

I do that too much

I have pretty much the same number of hours on PS3.

Is Gene a manlet or are most of the beings he fights just minor demons that sometimes have higher tier demons hiding inside of them? Or maybe the demon army is full of humans who sold their souls to stop being manlets.

Bampu

I would like to arrange a show-off contest for Holla Forums. Participants upload videos on them playing their favorite CUHRAYZEE games and get judged by it.
Scores are given out on style, combo depth, difficulty of game etc.

Can we bully?

Who's going to stop you.

Dante from DMC4 was the best Dante

I think every Dante has something good about them.