HE'S

HE'S

AN E-CELEB

ehh.

GONNA LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

This was an okay review.

I love James Wife Beater Rolfe.

He said that he was having fun in the moon level.
Also, why do you mention megaman 2?
James mentions it as a good game always.

mega man in general because when you go up to the screen, it transitions slowly into the screen above, which was one of limitations compared to smooth horizontal scrolling.

gonna take the back of your pants

I have no idea of what youre talking about user, do tell.

No such thing my man.

Don't you remember hearing about what happened at that comic-con?
There should be a webm hanging around in someone's files with the incident on it. The video isnt on youtube anymore and anyone who tries to reupload it gets shitcanned

I have no idea of what youre talking about man.

I do not my man, tell me more.

Being a literal cuckold and having uncucked opinions still makes you a cuck.

pics or didn't happen

I was okay with this picture until I noticed her leg, then her ribcage.

I want to know what happened.

what are you talking about? The anatomy looks fine.

as someone who doesn't fallow e-celebrity drama I would also like to know what happened.
e-celebrity thread is getting bumped and a topic about video games gets ignored. I feel like this is agent the rules or something

I want Mike to prove his cock is "10 by putting it in my ass.

Im afraid I didn't save the webm because I kinda figured everybody else would save it. Kind of like that crowd mentality of who calls 911 or whatever. I will try my best to describe it.

Basically, the camera guy was filming AVGN (James Rolfe, he was in character) at this comic con event which iirc occurred earlier this year. I don't think it was actually comic-con but it was a convention not unlike Comic-Con. He was with Mike Matei, Mike's girlfriend (fun fact, they broke up after this event), and James' wife. James was taking a lot of pictures with fans. Sometimes Mike would join in on the photo shoot and stand next to James. Funny thing is that I don't think that anyone specifically asked Mike to hop in, he just hopped in by himself and was being loud and annoying and unfunny, as usual. James took it well, though, at least before someone asked to take a picture with his wife in the shot. It was this 6'3 guy who was cosplaying as Rick from Rick and Morty. He was standing right in between James and his wife for the shot. Not sure why but it could be that the guy just positioned himself weird and it ended up like that. Here's where things went sour.

The guy put his hand really low down James' wife's waist (I don't know her stupid ass name) and she kinda retracted when it got really low, almost touching her hips. James confronted the guy and said something like, "Hey, calm down man." but the Rick cosplayer taunted him more, "What are you gonna do about it?" James got visibly upset and his wife was kinda egging James on to do something physical, but James just hung his head down and walked away, pulling his wife away. Mike and his girlfriend, all the while, just watching silently. The camera panned to AVGN walking away and his wife was hitting him really violently. James didn't really react at all, almost as if she treats him this way often. Before they turned the corner, James was backing away from his wife shielding his face from her hits. The cameraman put himself in the view and made a shocked expression, almost like a cringey-shock face, if I were to describe it. Before he cut the video, you could hear James' wife yelling a bit. Not loud enough to discern what she was saying.

Anyway, the next time I see that webm, I am definitely going to save it.

against*

If anything he pussied out, not cucked.
Cucked would be allowing the guy to keep manhandling his wife, not take her and go somewhere else.

pics or didn't happen

not on /cow/ or encyclopediadramatica, so I don't

This sounds like it was cannibalized from a familar pasta.

I find it hard to believe that video of avgn getting beaten by his wife would just vanish into the ether like this. If it was real it wouldve been posted by now

Exactly, its just typical beta nerd behavior.

Fucking dick, you stole my pasta from Holla Forums. I worked hard on that.

it was meh. I think his gameboy accessories review was much better. Made up for that shitty Sega Genesis accessories with Apicary.

My friend linked it to me from cuckchan. It was from /wsg/ presumably because it had sound.

user…

Isn't his wife a landwhale SJW?

No, that's Nostalgia Critic's wife.

Spot the difference.

Yep, definitely a landwhale. I wouldn't fuck her in the ass even if he paid me.

The years were unkind to her, poor james.

Is her hairline receded even more than his?

its called foreshortening (See red outlines)… Oh you mean the other leg? Didn't notice until I took it into photoshop (See blue area). That kneecap looks really fat.

I don't belive you my man, but it made me laugh.

That's sad my man.

THE NOSE KNOWS!

ASS FUCK

Whenever I think of Treasure Master, I think of that lovely time when YouTube embedding via extensions was just becoming a thing on mootchan, all those years ago. Throwing all the tracks of the soundtrack in a post and setting them to play at once, because it took those fuckers forever to get around to disallowing &autoplay=1. And then sometime later continuing, because they forgot about percent encoding, like &%61toplay=1.