Whose Vidya is it Anyway?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYBODY, AND WELCOME TO WHOSE VIDYA IS IT ANYWAY?!

I'm Drewanon, let's come on down!
Yes, welcome again to Whose Vidya is it Anyway, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are just like Anthony Burch's marriage license.
Now, we'll start off a little game called Scenes from a Hat.
What we do is we collect suggestions for scenes for our anons to act out and we put them in this snazzy hat.
The first suggestion is…

user's first RPG.

Pokémon Emerald.

Final Fantasy VII best gaem evar xD lol

Steambot Chronicles or Bumpy Trot. Whichever one you want to call it. Coriander was my second vidya crush. First one being coco bandicoot when I was like, five.

The Good News and the Bad News.

The Good News: A fan spent the better part of ten years developing a tribute to a once beloved franchise
The Bad News: The IP holder issues a cease and desist

Good News: you topped the scoreboard in that last DM match
Bad News: all the other players were bots and you didn't notice

Good news: That dead series you liked is getting a sequel!
Bad news: That dead series you liked is getting a sequel!

Ideas that got way out of hand.

I'm gonna cum all over Drew Carey's ass.

Go to sleep, Ryan.

Kingdom Heart's plot

This console's kickstarter

Meanwhile, at the offices of Rockstar.

Now we're playing a good old game of Newsflash.

What good old vidya related thing is Colin reporting on?

Toxic communities driving female gamers away.

This would be more effective as a standalone meme if you trimmed his outline down to pixels and made it a transparent png.

Like Paladins? Some reviews are criticizing it for having a toxic community, I checked their amino and it's all just art and not self-inserts fucking the characters.

Couldn't quite remove all the green around his head. Maybe another user can make a better one.

The problem with Paladins is not that its playerbase is toxic. The problem with Paladins is that its playerbase is full of nothing but full-blown braindead retards I'm surprised even have the mental capacity to keep the W key pressed down as they fail in doing anything of note except acting as a mobile target dummy for the slightly less retarded mental invalids on the enemy team.

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! I WAS GOING TO DO THAT!!!!!

Oh well.