Mario Odyssey

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CzzDD
archive.is/f6sSG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I TOLD YOU THE EARTH IS FLAT

earth is a ballsack, nintendo confirmed

The earth is clearly undergoing mitosis, you muppet.

THE MARIO LORE DEEPENS

It looks like a wonder bra

10/10
Nintendo is fucking great with stuff like that.

Most of them are shaped off of something

That four-island location in the middle is theorized to be Sarasaland.

If true, I wonder if we'll see other Mario Universe locations like Dinosaur Island/Yoshi Island? Maybe even the DK Isles?

We will never have something like "Mario Mania" (besides Super Mario Brothers 2, hurr hurr) that gives us a 2D Mario game somewhere around 3/World visiting Srasaland or various other places from the Game Boy games, and perhaps other Mario games.

It's not, it was already confirmed to be the poison/tropical world from the latest Direct

nintendo is shit, why do you fags look for something to compliment every time?

How many of you want to nuke Delfino?

I'm amusedly curious.

I don't know how to feel that America was deemed too retarded for the real Super Mario Bros 2.

I really want to see Subcon, Sarasaland, and Dinosaur World again. But at the same time Nintendo hasn't really been hitting the right spots for me, so whatever.

Guzzle nigger semen.

what the fuck am i looking at, why is europe/africa on the right

Where's DK's island?

Super Mario 3D World began to toy with this idea. Maybe there'll be something like it in Odyssey.

Dobson is neither of these things, user.

He looks like a child rapist, and I definitely didn't consent to seeing his ugly mug here.

You mean to tell me that Mushroom-shaped area next to Isle Delfino is supposed to be the Mushroom Kingdom?

It's a lot smaller than I imagined.

This is the appropriate response.

Hes an ebin videogame personality.
An eceleb.

Okay, guess I'll make a thread about Pewds since γ‚“/ likes him so much :-/

wait is that daisys butthole?

Dobson is a lolcow.

Hell is this weeb shit

We got a better game out of it.

πŸ€”πŸ€”

Its cursive, I was giving this board some class

whats the point in bringing class to the learning impaired?

Smugness mostly πŸ˜‚βœŒ

deepest

It also doesn't make any fucking sense because the beanbean kingdom shares a land border with the mushroom kingdom

Do you also have the picture of Sonic drawn in Mario Style?

Reading comprehension, learn it

Literally obsolete vain shit.

This unbearable retarded cuck shit looks way too punchable now.

It’s not that big of an island. Completely possible that it’s just too small

People like you are the reason calligraphy is dying.

well funny you say that
archive.is/CzzDD

Is it wrong I'm looking forward to this?
The 600+ moons thing doesn't mean anything when you consider anywhere they would have put a 1-Up they put a moon instead (though arguably the "little victory" for finding it is bigger since it helps you unlock levels and get 100%). Not to mention not having lives means you can fuck up on one level/segment as much as you like.
But it looks fun to explore and do a few puzzles.

what's this about 600 moons

600 coons

Analysis of the videos claims there's 600 Power Moons to collect in the game.
archive.is/f6sSG

That's true for every mario game since Super Mario World.

More that America's standards were too high, because Japanese Mario 2 is a far shittier game than Doki Doki Panic. (Besides which, Doki Doki Panic IS the "real" Mario 2.)

Fun fact: Japanese Mario 2 exists because Nintendo's execs stupidly agreed to produce a promotional tie-in game for the Yume Koujou Media Expo at short notice - meaning the programmers had to produce a high-quality game from nothing in a very short time.
So to meet the deadline they retooled the existing prototype they were working on for what was SUPPOSED to be Super Mario 2, turned it into Doki Doki Panic, and gave them that. Then they realized "crap, we're also supposed to release a Super Mario 2 and we have nothing", so they just hastily slapped together a half-assed romhack, throwing in levels from the arcade version of Super Mario Bros, and released THAT as Mario 2. (Kind of. It didn't even get a full release, it was a Famicom Disk System game.)

Nintendo of America was less confident in ripping off Americans with such a shitty game, with the memory of Atari, ET and the market crash was fresh in everyone's minds. And the deal with the expo's owners only affected Japan. So instead they finished up the REAL Mario 2, and gave us that.

So if you ever played Doki Doki Panic and wondered why it still has Mario music and sound effects and the Mario power-ups, or why Bob-ombs and Shy Guys continued to appear in later Mario games despite being from Doki Doki Panic, that's why. Mario 2/USA IS a real Mario game. The only reason the shitfest that Americans call the "lost levels" is the "real" Mario 2 is because of executive faggotry.

Nigger confirmed.

What was leaked?

And this proves what exactly?

Lake Kingdom I think

Nimbus Land. Basically clouds and stuff.

Will this fucker make an appearance?

Don't hold your breath on that. The best we'll get is probably a minion that looks like him. I'm hoping for Mallow

Owned by squenix, no dice ever.

I know, but a man can dream.

Dont tell me you're one of the pathetic fucks who kept pestering jewtendo to include geno in smash, huh?
That dream is long dead, please dont reopen old wounds, for your own good

No, I wasn't one of those types. I wanted Wonder Red in the game (not as a costume).
Still, I liked the characters from SMRPG so its hard to disconnect

www.yourdictionary.com/equator

Well, nintendo has done a great job sweeping it under the rug. I really wouldnt want to see what sort of unholy alliance would be foirmed with a joint project between jewtendo and squenix. Imagine the disc locked content involving amiibos and jap exclusive event items, let alone the mobage trash that would spawn

It's the hiragana 'n' and a slash in an entirely different font.

you mean h/

Last

nope