Fighting Game General: TGS Edition

Allen Snider and Doctrine Dark confirmed as a new playable characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6wqV4_nhg youtube.com/watch?v=9At1i-tzCkE

TGS trailer and extended gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA youtube.com/watch?v=_laDWgM668Y youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Yamcha, Tenshinhan(with Chaozu) confirmed as playable characters. #21 will be relevant to the story mode: youtube.com/watch?v=TRGyBAnP9Wc

Jin Kisaragi, Yosuke Hanamura and Linne are announced for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=rsqwErCYEhg

The game is now out, and all the leaks about rosters and planned DLC characters appear to have been proven true. Cutscenes can be viewed here: youtube.com/watch?v=qZw__yA0L9A

Black Manta released: twitch.tv/videos/173298261
Black Manta, Hellboy and Raiden revealed for the second Fighter Pack DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9GCcS755Q

New version (Arcade Edition) spotted on UK retailer: scontent-gru2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/21686782_473527489696819_7679464339442017905_o.jpg?oh=91a57b0e28b8bb1586c93a91f3c23ccc&oe=5A46C7E6

Pokkén Tournament DX is out for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM

Version 3.0 released with full remap controls and the next free DLC character, Lola Pop: youtube.com/watch?v=pmxLXpFmByI

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
Patch 3.9 announced. Development team is not planning another one anytime soon: youtube.com/watch?v=Bm724pTryi0

Jubei is out on consoles and PC along with CF2.0 balance update. Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU

After the crowdfunding campaign, there are still chances for Dark Heart and her arcana through revised stretch goals for BackerKit: arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9-pqKvisQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/X43G7
archive.is/cNSgj
archive.is/L5oxD
archive.is/rGHBo
archive.is/AtYR6
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_8BpfICZw
clips.twitch.tv/DarlingTenderGnatPipeHype
archive.is/TwZmX
youtu.be/l5wblPLzeh8?t=20547
clips.twitch.tv/NimbleGoldenApplePicoMause
twitter.com/Wario64/status/911207189070491653
chrissy-tee.deviantart.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
Cerebrawl v0.6.6 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Jaguar in the 1.4 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9-pqKvisQ
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/X43G7

And post your mains!

lol

Yamcha and Tien gameplay when

God, Dormammu sounds so bad now.

Is MvC:I a guide on how NOT to make a fighting game?

There's a stream tomorrow 16:00(JST) with #16's VA and the producer at TGS. So, maybe later tonight?

How did they manage to make him sound worse?

Posting 'em before anybody requests 'em.

Is Capcom bankrupt yet it cannot happen fast enough at this point.

soooo…youve never played it. And I assume you've never played dbz either. That game isn't some ultimate fg like people think. Its good but at the end of the day it's much more watered down than other anime fighters and a lot of ppl in the anime scene aren't as happy with it after playing it. Until you actually play something you probably shouldn't judge it. That goes for mvci and dbzf. Can't say anything on the blazblue crossover since I know little details about it. At this point it's pretty much mvci is a superior fighter to most other fighters. Roster could've been better. That's pretty much universally agreed. But anyone still on that is beating a dead horse at this point.

Also complaining about paid dlc? You realize it's 2017 right? Dbzf will have a fair amount as well. And if you follow arc sys fighters prepare to have to frequently buy multiple versions of the game in order to keep up. ( I forget how many blazblue chrono phantasmas exist now and there were about 3 versions of continuim shift. ) dbzf is going to have a fair amount of dlc as well. With both ssg vegeta and goku as well as bardock and broly being leaked as well among other things. Most of capcoms dlc is probably going to be costumes which is expected at this point.

Has people's opinion on JJBA All Star Battle changed upon seeing how the nips play the game?

This is a copypasta right?
I missed a few fighter threads.

I asked a guy on YouTube why he'd bother playing MvCi when we have two crossover fighters on the horizon and the game itself looks awful, and that was the response I got.

God, this game looks fun.

Is this pasta or did you get lost on your way to Tumblr?

Not really, but I had fun with the game's single player stuff regardless. The one time I managed to play online, I had one-second input lag.

Also, user, I just said that a normal projectile beating a beam super is fucking stupid, I never said anything about DBFZ (althought It looks miles better than this, so far), please contain your autism.
Unless this is bait, then good job.

This is actually a huge problem that only happens on the NTSC/PAL ports. Now that there's a viable PS3 emulation support, maybe we'll get to netplay in a year-ish? PSN already works with it, after all.

Okay, nevermind my last post. It never fails to impress me just how brainwashed people are about DLC.
>It's the [CURRENT YEAR], goy guy! DLC has been a thing for years now, so why won't you let publishers fuck you in the ass?

Fighting fire with fire. Seems legit.

If MonHunW tanks worldwide, I think no amount of shilling on their behalf will save them then.

Anyway, US PS Store has REV2 for $19.99 and CP EXTEND for $14.99, if anyone's interested.

CPEX and not CF? I've been playing CF but I want to get some friends interested.

You think Sega will make a true sequel to Virtual On game?

Maybe if people do like it when they play the emulated version in Yakuza Kiwami 2.

There's a flash sale ongoing on the murican PSN store, which includes these for about 6-8 bucks.

Reminder that SFV is still bad, and not even Menat can boost sales (Another reminder that Menat is trash like the rest of the roster).

As I've said before in other threads regarding it; Sega is doing exactly what the did for Virtual-On Marz.
They're releasing a game with a few new experimental mechanics and see how the fans react to it; Marz's poor reception is why Oratorio Tangram HD and Force's home console debut happened. The new game is basically a test run for adding the new forth weapon and point system to an full entry to the series while tying into their old promise of doing more dengeki bunko collabs after fighting climax.

Notice how Virtual On is getting a fuck load of love outside of just the new game like Operation Moongate being in Yakuza Kiwami 2 and the Senko no Ronde 2 crossover DLC? Virtual On V is coming, this is all the build up.
I've already pre-ordered the game like a good goy since the footage looked good, they better announce a new twin stick for this.

Please don't.

Also P4U for $10.

Looks like they're getting rid of the last copies on stock before foisting AE.

Short lived craze. Artists and waifufags moved on and most players probably realized she's not worth the trouble (extremely technical with little pay-off).
Personally, even if I don't play the game, I'm a bit disappointed they had a shit ton of perfectly good designs and just had to fuck it up.

lol no. I'm gonna buy it regardless, so I might as well buy it when it's cheaper then trying to find it all marked up in price post release.

Another remind that getting friends to play anime games is a futile effort and that fighting groups are a joke.

She just needed a little tweaks and she would've been great. It's a shame she's in SFV.

You know what happened last time I pre-orded a game from Sega? I got tricked into installing a Denuvo rootkit on my computer because they didn't advertise it until a few hours after release. Now obviously that's not going to happen on PS4/Vita, but I'm just saying that you never really know what you're paying for until you actually have the game in your hands.

That's right, a flight simulator is more popular than MvCI

But flying's breddy cool.

Truly a gift that keeps on giving

I understand the risks and I very rarely pre-order games to begin with outside of super niche imports that will be a pain in the ass to find/have a limited print;
But I've got a Virtual On collection to maintain so regardless if it somehow turns out shit from now to February I'd still be buying it. There is only one thing that would get me to cancel the order and it's already impossible at this point.

Bioware: ME Andromeda is the blunder of the year
Capcom: hold my beer

This is probably the best part of the image.

wew

Get ASB only if they're also giving out ALL the DLC with it.

Good news is the PR cunt who made MvCI a joke with wonderful hits like "Haters will be left behind," and "What's your agenda" possibly got fired after the shit show that was MvCI. The bad news is we got another repeat of EA, as Capcom hired a younger cunt who will probably be worse than John D.

That third pic with Dante looks incredibly JUSTable. Someone should photoshop it with Brendan's face and Afton in the background, the caption preserved as is.

"Like, everyone is saying they want the characters to be less sexualized and they want more diversity! Don't look at me, that's just what they are saying on social media bro."

That just about says everything we need to know, doesn't it?

Please tell me that's not an actual quote. I honestly can't tell anymore. I mean, if their "everyone" is neofag where they're constantly screaming "COVER THE KAFFIR WHORES", fair chance it is real.

The Dark Ages can't come soon enough.

Reminder the FGC is a shit-hole that refused to expand out of California way before the SJWs and corrupted Liberalism/Leftism took over.

nah, I'm just bullshitting.

I wonder what the restrictions will be. If you could do the chip damage up gougi with the rampage gougi then playing Garuda is gonna have some real fun times ahead.

archive.is/cNSgj

archive.is/L5oxD

"Thanks for buying our game, Goyim. Want to stream it, or have it in a tourney? Unless we want you to, or you're on our payroll like Max, Wong, Filipino Champ, Chen, Valle, Marn, LI Joe, and Geoff the Sjwcuck, we'll sue you if you dare use the game you bought from us for trying to steal out esports money. Thanks for supporting us and pre-ordering the game, suckers."

-John D

Capcom is going full Konami at this point.

I can't wait to see this whole thing blow up in Capcom's face. I really hope that they were banking on Function vs Function to sell, but the pessimist in me I guess hoping a game will bomb and crash the company is already pretty pessimistic, though says that they made this game so cheap that it bombing means nothing to them and they're just gonna try their esports shit again next year.

How much money do you suppose they paid for licences? I don't know how licencing like this stuff would work, but given MvC3 was pulled from the 360 and PSN stores awhile ago it obviously isn't all in good faith.

I don't know. Maybe Disney let Capcom get the licences for cheap if they agreed to let Disney take the reigns and possibly most of the sales, but I have no idea if either company would agree to something like that.

The fuck?

Tweaks? More like hit-boxes that aren't retarded, and she's actually rewarding to use. She's only getting wins in tourneys because all of the people entering tourneys nowadays are tier-whores who suck with top-tiers like Boxer, Guile, Cammy, and Rashid. Tier-whores are easy wins for guys like Infiltration who tried to grasp the game instead of the guys who only care about MUH ESPORTS MUNEYZ with top-tiers.

The best thing about is John D accidentally leaked a video that used a modder's SFV stuff, basically stealing somebody else's stuff. John D is lucky if he keeps his job.

Wait until Super SFV gets announced…

If Capcom wants some profit to survive, then yea they would. Capcom is losing money and respect thanks to SFV and MvCI, and it's cash cow Monster Hunter is starting to fall apart too.

Next you're gonna tell me Neo Turf Masters, Twinkle Star Sprites, Senko no Ronde and Acceleration of Suguri aren't fighting games

They're very close judging by their TGS line-up this year that's mostly ports. By 2019, if they still exist, the only thing they'll have on game shows will be DLC for SFV and MvCI.

My own theory was that they rushed it out for cheap and made the game into an MCU ad, quality be damned, to attract normalfags and reel them into Capcom's esports scene, where I assume most of their profit was gonna come from.

archive.is/rGHBo

ARMS is at Evo Japan, at least. Then again, so is Tr4sh.

It actually used a hacker's SFV stuff. The character select screen shows Juri, but that footage is from a video where Cammy's slot was replaced with CAPCOM_FIGHTER_ID_NO_4523487824 and so on.

I thought the RAP 4 was one of Hori's better sicks, no?

They could mean a code for the re-release of MVC3 or something to be fair.

I heard SFV is not going to be at Evo Japan this is lies right? SFV cannot be that fucked though.

Hori sticks are bretty good, but it's not worth it if you're forced to get MvCI

I don't know you could sell the code to someone and prevent Capcom from getting another sale. You could re-coup some of the money and get a jab in on Capcom it is win win.

i know the rap 3 was quite good, getting that game would hardly be a selling point in any case

But they're not
They're comptetitive games, not fightan

That Ryu player got absolutely robbed.

Now you're just being silly.

This game is such shit that it's amazing Capcom managed to surpass it with MvCI.

uhhh maybe he shouldn't have been a little bitch and played so defensively? throwing out fireballs all the time is boring and takes no skill, much more impressive to make a big comeback!
If he wanted the win he shouldn't have fucked up his combo.

There's nothing impressive about a "comeback" in the SFV system. The entire thing is designed to allow massive damage off easy 50/50 mixups so it's more fun to spectate, but shitty to play. This is why anyone who isn't outright shilling for Capcom hates the game, and why your victory, which would be impressive in any well designed fighter, is just more proof of how shit the game is.

>tfw MvCi is so lifeless that it makes watching SFV mildly interesting in comparison.

Is Power Stone a fightan?

Everything is a fighter.

Except Smash.

More gameplay from DBFZ.

i'd rather watch a powerstone & virtual-on tournament than anything involving (((sfv/mvci)))

if this results in anything less than a major backlash and capcom's bankruptcy then the fgc has completely failed. this shit is fucking irredeemable

So that's why all of the characters look like shit, huh? I bet he was paid very poorly.

Yeah you right. He deserved it after fucking up a shoryuken combo. My first reaction to seeing it, however, was that the Ryu was winning the neutral consistently and getting good punishes, then he made a pretty large mistake and ate 50% of his health in damage and had to deal with the overhead mixup afterward which got his ass stunned for the loss.

Huh. Blade Strangers is getting location tests in japanese arcades.

Daily reminder that Yuzuriha is best girl.

Mika is more fun to play tho

Hope someone gets some footage but these types of events usually goes with only some reviews/articles.

Seems odd that they keep showing Curly Brace but haven't even mentioned if Quote will be in the game. I can't imagine that they're going for waifu appeal so hard that they'd miss out on the protagonist.

If there are going to be more Cave Story characters I'm kind of hoping for Balrog, though.

Cool. But why is Bane there?

It's somewhat frustrating honestly. I want to pick up a fighting game, but there are no fighting games apart from DBZF and Cross tag that grab my eye. All i'm really doing is playing garou and SF3 on fightcade.

Any recommendations?

Are you looking to actually play VS other people in an active game? If so the only two games out right now I'd recommend would be Guilty Gear or Tekken 7. Guilty Gear is the better game but with a smaller community, Tekken 7 is a decent game with a larger community. Everything else that's actually seeing play right now is straight garbage not worth your time.

yatagarasu
4th Strike mod
Martial Masters

If you want tag mechanics MvC1 or . Maybe that Hyper DBZ or even Hyper Dimension if you find how to online.

My bad all I saw was pic related. I completely fucking missed the box art at the bottom of the page. I gotta learn how to read better.

laugh out loud

wew

lmao

What about Karnov revenge?

Who was the first fighting game girl you fapped to? Be honest, you've fapped to at least one.

Sophitia, SC1.

I've fapped to countless and I'm not ashamed of it.

dont remember but maybe Jun Kazama from Tekken 2

Same. You can't deny that shieldmaiden aesthetic. I know, she's actually Greek and not Nordic, but you see what I mean.

Anna Williams, and have been since Tekken 2.

It gets even better. The Fight of the God guys are releasing a major update a la KoF 14 that actually fixes shit while MvCI is full of broken and buggy shit like Dormammu.

Quote doesn't have much personality. I think it's fair to say Curly resonated with more players and more players remember her.

What about those two games grabs your eye?

Fighting game girls are distracting enough without me actively going out of my way to learn what their unmentionables look like. They're all sexier with their clothes on, anyway.

Would you smell Chun-Li's personal smells?

My perfect-timing rate is at or around 33%, possibly less.

What fighting games should I play?

First tell me what the fuck this sentence means.

In any given video game sequence where perfect timing is required, I'll get it about 1 in every 3 tries on average.

I can't play rhythm games because they want at least a 75%

Karnov's Revenge is actually decent for a SF rip-off. Who would have known it's more playable than SFV, and it's characters are more likable than all of SFV's new characters?

Sophia from Toshinden, the rest of Toshinden's 3 female cast (except Ellis), and the Williams sisters. I used to have a scan of a doujinshi with Tracy getting gangbanged. Toshinden definitely had porn potential, since the artist made some porn comics.

Apparently Yatagarasu and Samurai Shodown are more neutral-focused and much of your damage comes from pokes, but I haven't played them yet.

Tekken because you're obviously shit at timing and need to learn that timing isn't the only skill required.

If you want a fighter based around characters with Perfectly timed hits. There's Uruyikihime in Blade Arcus, Makoto in Blazblue, Mika in UNIEST, and Zenia in Arcana Heart 3. Barely anyone plays BA so you may want to skip that. BB and UNIEST are pretty hot right now and UNIEST is getting an english release later this year but the JP version is perfectly playable and easy to understand with its english menus. Arcana Heart 3 Love Max SIX STARS is coming to PC at the end of this year with a new balance patch. Supposedly the game isn't actually dead because the matchmaking is simply bad, despite the game having good online play.

Why are Capcucks the worst shills?

The kicker is the shill in one of those pics is a Smash player.

Are console figures out yet? Most players are probably on PS4.

Chun. Most would be Morrigan, though. Last was Luong or Nyotengu.

To be fair Fight of Gods is by far the best kusoge of the year

reminds me of this.

Somehow I find this scenario very realistic

At least Geed won his fight. Didn't the anime guy lose to a black guy that was supposed to be Mike Ross or somebody else?

Reposting from the other MvCI thread. Guess now we know why the voice acting was such a step down.

the fuck is going on with the subtitles in this

The subs on the top is for the text on the tablet, which is useless since she reads the whole text aloud anyways

Honestly that sounds more like some level of upper management tried to call the shots without consulting the director at all, directors should have more control than this.

This kind of thing is expected with less experience studios. This whole thing was a disaster from the beginning it seems. Capcom truly has lost all of their talent.

Ashly probably didn't give two shits, as long as she could probably spread and spew out her feminist-sjw bullshit through Chun-Li.

Since it was scrolling I was trying to look at both subtitles and it confused the fuck out of me

Pretty sure Chun-Li doesn't have any out of place lines and Ashley is just as much of a cuck as her pathetic brother so she gave up on the strike since she was getting no work.

Yea. I was also thinking of the Morrigan lines she probably encouraged the writers to make with that last post I made.

That Morrigan line wouldn't be out of place in 2007.
Arthur's job is to literally save pretty princesses and "damsel in distress" was commonly used without negative connotation before, and Morrigan is strong enough that it's a good way to tease the little midget.

I hate both sides for this.

Capcom can't do anything right.

I hope this is a breaking point for Itsuno. He deserves better.

It would have been handled a lot better 10 years ago. Arthur also wouldn't have been a joke character midget either.

The only kusoge here is MvCI
archive.is/AtYR6

10 years ago we would have had JP voice actors and Morrigan would have said a double entendre like "I'm strong enough to take care of myself… and any man"

MvC2 Sonson.

Adding that last bit would sound stilted as fuck, I think Morrigan as a succubus would be trying to make Arthur work harder, not demean him really.

Old reply, but a good one.

Fchamp is really trying his hardest to shill the fuck out of this shitty game, since it's his only means to get his weed and weed money.

Guile isn't top tier in season 2.
Infiltration was playing Karin not long ago but couldn't win with her.

Now you too can be a proud owner of a shitty, overpriced t-shirt that makes Abigail look like an autistic gorilla with very bad body proportions. I don't think any artist can make Abigail's shitty model look good.

That move will never gets old, I wonder if they gonna allowed it in tourney. Even though its a grappling move, the range is so far
is there a full version of the webm, I wanna see his reaction getting blown the fuck out

The move has a trillion frames of startup, is reactable before the flash and only works once per match, of course it'll be allowed. You need to be a god to catch someone with it in high level play.

Yeah, but if you're doing super, it will locked you in position, theres a high risk involved when fighting Android 16

you don't need to be god if you leave luck into your hands as your opponent is probably like tired like you but you have the upper-hand as not thinking will eventually surprise him so much that his instincts will fuck him over like a jump, early normal, etc.

Everyone thinks Rashid is top tier, even punk said he was "mad cheap".
Capcom were pushing him as the main lead in the story so it doesn't surprise me.

Now where have I heard that one before?

petecampbellbitchface.jpeg

wait is it out?

it's hard to react to some of his stuff but most of the non shoto people who have a move that moves them forward quickly that's the case. that being said I still haven't played a godlike rashid so it's hard for me to say.

You misspelled Hilda

The beta was last week

but guy's mentor Zeku is going to be the real game change just YOU WAIT.

damnit that makes me curious. NRS games always seemed just borderline on whether I wanted to try them or not

ahhhh neat. guess i'm looking forward to it, seems accessible. I'm sure it'll be popular so I might be able to get some local action in on it.

Orie is the greatest. Don't lie.

I think its that a lot of his moves are safe, so he can constantly attack at times without worrying about getting punished.

I'm calling it FLEX (Fighting Layer EX) until the official name is decided…

Someone at /r/salty calculated that SFV + season pass cost more than SF4+Super+AE+Ultra; that's just the characters, no costumes or stage dlc.

Dem Points

Rimururu

Apparently Fchamp wasted the kindness of the sydney fgc by being a wanker

hsien-ko

Thats super sneaky. Its fooled a lot of people as well, as they think they've got a good deal by not having to constantly buy new versions.

There are retards who have managed to tolerate the game enough that they have bought most of the characters with fight money. I know because I've met one.

Even as someone that appreciated it was easier, it became unfun in the process because luck became more decisive than reads without the tech to support unique playstyles. Just about every "top tier" is a flowchart of some sort, those that aren't do no damage or work way too hard.

The humor all around for MvCI was terrible, not helped by the awkward delivery. Frank West fighting Thanos was probably the only thing in story mode that would be considered funny. No wonder because all the stiff animation was performed by one male and one female mocapper. Yet they had a ton of artists contribute and they still made every character look somehow off model and unappealing.

Story mode was asssssssss

There was this big girl… Sheeva.

This is absolutely sad. We are seeing a company with a history that could be considered one of the best in the industry die a sick death.

I really want to play this game. The crossover is so improbable that might work.

By the way, I was thinkng: Do you believe they are holding the female characters in Fighting Layer EX to make sure the Waifu Factor™ will be just right? I mean, no news about Blair, Pullum, Janis, Area… But they already showed Darun and Allen? Kind of funny.

Bamco has no shame when shilling.

I see.

I wish NRS games had better animations and balance so I would play them. Because it's very obvious they have the budget and do pretty much everything else just fine

Checking those double dubs. NRS games will always be terrible unless they rework the entire structure of their gameplay from the ground up. Having a block button in a 2D fighter is incredibly terrible and forces the game to be designed a certain way to allow for actual offensive pressure.

23m mark for the Yamcha and Ten trailers.

And a short story scene with 21:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_8BpfICZw

Tekken 7 is so bad it needs porn and Ultraman to shill it's game.

The block button is the least of my worries compared to the leftist-sjw-feminist-socialist pandering, shit meta, and sleazy practices Ed Boon is adding to MK and Injustass with WB Games (Fuck that ass-hole). If you want a really bad guard mechanic, play the PS port of Ergheiz (No holding back or button, you just pray to god you can block something).

Yamcha will be so much fun to play. This entire game looks great so far.

I generally don't give a shit about all of that garbage since I don't pay attention to story or anything of the sort. As far as I'm concerned the worst parts about NRS games remains the terrible aesthetics, the absolute lack of coherent game balance, and the hamfisted way they try to provide good offensive options in a game with no intelligent mixup options due to the block button, by giving everyone advantage on block. They also still can't figure out how to actually make a zoning character that isn't oppressive bullshit before being nerfed into uselessness.

I care about that stuff because I don't need leftist shit shoved down my throat in a fighting game that never intended to have political/social justice shit in the first place, and it's getting more rampant in NRS games (I also don't approve censorship like Wonder Woman). I also have problems with games having more loot boxes and microtransactions than having completed, mostly-playable content.

Sauce? Hopefully a video?

The editor gonna have a field day with that one

clips.twitch.tv/DarlingTenderGnatPipeHype

Yea, no one tested anything. Here's another blast from the past when Yipes tried to shill out MvCI.

I saw people bragging about 100-hit combos. Little did they know the game is so accessible anyone can be a competitor with 250 jabs.

Is it me or does the damage scaling seem unbelievably low?

Yakuza games don't do this amateur shit of putting their games porn; they put the porn in their games.

Is this another one of those things were CoA and CoJ don't see eye to eye on?

At first I thought it was GR that managed to lock the opponent in the corner and damage scaling was kicking in, then I realized it's actually GR that's getting hit. That managed to be even more retarded than I initially thought. Go esports!

The more I watch of Fighting EX Layer, the more extremely hyped for the game I get.

You actually can't do more than 20 jabs in 1 combo. That's how they prevent infinites. Or maybe it's 20 of the same move.

So what do we think the time frame for cracking MvCNu will be? Is it gonna be another Nier Automata and take months, or should we expect it within the week? Playing Jedah against couch friends is not worth anything Capcom asks for.

I'm curious, how are the fighting playerbases on PC? Non existent?

There are players, but you'll need to use Discords or other resources to find player rooms. Ranked is dead outside of T7.

Why not just play a better fighting game? There are plenty of fun casual fighters to play.

As long as you find an active group, you're good. Discord usually has a group dedicated to a fighter.

DBZF looks fun as fuck

arika fighter also looks fun as fuck

2018 looks pretty solid so far

What would you suggest for PC? Off the top of my head, I could probably think of GG Revelator, whatever I could run on a PSX or Dreamcast emulator, maybe Fight of Gods.

I just hope that DBZF will have enough depth to it. I wanna believe the people that say its plenty deep, and that we couldn't possibly have explored all that in a single weekend. On the other hand, the last time I let people convince me there's actually more depth to a game than meets the eye ended up with me burning 60 bucks on SFV.

some of the beta footage already looks marvel 3 level imo.

Don't forget to also give a chance to other great games like SFV and MvCi!

GG is good. Just make sure you get the correct DLC pack if you're buying it on Steam.

What about MK9? I've been scoping it out recently and I pirated and played some of the story mode. It's seems nice, it's got low requirements good enough for my shittier toaster to run perfectly and it seems easier to get into than 3rd Strike which is more suitable for a beginner like me.

Do you want to play online or is offline fine too? Revelator is definitely good but I don't have it myself because I don't want to buy DLC characters. It has a great tutorial that can teach you the ins and outs of fighting games. There's also Under Night In Birth Exe Late which is a great fighter too. However a newer version is out in Japan right now and on the PS3 and PS4 with 4 new characters, a new mechanic, and a new balance patch.

Arcana Heart 3 is great but is getting a newer version later this year with 2 new characters and a balance patch. Online is not active due to bad match making system so you would need to rely on the Discord room to find matches prepare to be raped, but it's the fastest/best way to learn since they can tell you what you're doing wrong. For other fun fighters, there's always the ones on Fightcade, HnK, and this one I found called Daemon Bride which is like Touhou 12.3 and GG.

Overall I would say try out GG because it's the most popular while still being a solid game. UNIEST doesn't have a PC port yet and Arcana Heart 3 is so different from other fighters that it may be hard to pick up or transfer to a different fighter when you get used to it.

Forgot to mention Koihime Enbu. It's like an anime SFV but simpler and more polished. It's honestly more of a SF game than SFV because there isn't much guess work. The soundtrack is fantastic too.

While I did enjoy Sektor and Cyber Sub Zero in MK9, I find NRS games to be pretty stiff. I prefer the more movement options of anime fighters or the flexibility of 3D fighters over it.

I really hope that game is good. Fighting people with Umihara sounds fun.

I actually have 1 friend to play Aquapazza with. But when the hell will they make a PC port?

You can safely assume that I'll be playing any and all fighting games offline, and most likely pirated. Feel free to suggest any other weirder games if you think they're worth playing, like if there's a good version of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody or something.

By the way, there are three games on Steam that caught my eye one way or another. Maybe they're all shit and I should forget about them entirely, I don't know.

What exactly is Capcom trying to sell this on? 3 does everything it's trying to do, but better. If you want a smaller, more focused cast with power stones just play one of the older arcade games.

There are so many games that do what this game does, but infinitely better.

Vid related. Avoid.
Floaty garbage with an awful art style. You could emulate Smash Bros. and have a better time.
I believe this was the test game for the SFIV engine. It's fine, but very old.

Really? Because it's two very different companies, Capcom and Arcsys.

I was just talking design wise.

I don't think it'll be getting a port, but I'd like to think we were lucky with Nitro+. I've been holding out on Koihime actually because I kept thinking the second I buy it the second one will show up on steam shortly afterward.

Speaking of casul pc fighting games whatever happened to Rising Thunder? I recall that one guy who makes nicely edited fighting game videos seemed to be a pretty big fan of it and it doesn't look half bad.
By this I mean why did it die?

Senko no Ronde 2 is a cool shoot-em-up/fighter. 2 small ships dash around an arena shooting a ton of projectiles at each other. You can even turn into a BOSS version of yourself to even the odds. What time you do it however is very important. Mainly when the enemy doesn't have much meter to defend them self.

It just came to Steam this month. No clue if it cross plays with PS4 players.

They were both made for the Taito Type X arcade board, although Wikipedia doesn't seem to have more information on the dev tools used. I admit I know almost nothing about arcade infrastructure, but that's what I heard.

Riot Games bought the guys who made it, so presumably they're working in the mines on an ASSFAGGOTS fighter for LoL.

…b-but the Dark Age!

Don't they mean THICCENS ?

soul calibur 2 has really good netplay on dolphin as does cvs2 but unfortunately the gamecube version fixed roll canceling. all the pre-mvc2 versus games are also on fightcade.

i don't think it'll surpass the depth of any current anime fighter, but a simple, palatable game to help people understand that part of the genre would be a success in of itself.

is the netcode for asb worthwhile?

Brand recognition.

It doesn't have crossplay; sony's fees are too high for smaller devs to implement it.
PS4 version has the bigger community, but the PC version gets patches first and will get any DLC first.

Must be, because you can tell the effort just isn't there at all. They don't have one point they can market this on that puts it ahead of any of the older games in the series.

First fap was Morrigan. Even though Lilith is better

Why would they get Ashley Burch to voice Chun Li instead of Laura Bailey?

God, it's such a step down from his voice in 3

Hmm…yes? Want to say something, user?

Rip, Ars Magna.

If you live in Japan, yes.

kek

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Catherine semifinals soon at CEOtaku

I played it for the free weekend it was out. It's a shitty "simple input" fighting game that you get tired of really quickly. You learn all its quirks in a day, get bored of it and never touch it again. There's nothing to the game. It's just a shitty minigame you play for a weekend and forget about, like Divekick.

Lot of Smash clones coming out but so far there are only two that show any actual promise: Rivals of Aether and Earth Romancer.

RoA is already out and it's a fun little Smash clone with good music and decent pixel art. Earth Romancer is in development and it's a very colorful-looking technical game.

Taki-chan sit on my face please

Don't you mean Icons: Combat Arena? :^)

I wish projectile chip was still worth going for in MvC:I.

USa vs JAPAN

cute

SHAZ

Now that all the obvious characters are out of the way, who do you want to see in DBFZ?

Bulma

Not happening because they don't want to upset the power level autists.
I'd add Tao but he's already been deconfirmed.

if it's young bulma from the original DB then you are my negro

Yamcha's in though, or did Super actually bump him up a few notches?

It's almost as bad as Sega not letting you make your OC "cooler than Sonic" in the new game.

It's not wrong to make a game have slower input if you still make it a good game, nor is it wrong to make simple inputs if you are going to have still plenty of moves at hand, games like Samurai Spirits or Last Blade are an example of the first and Smash could be an example of the second, now if they do simplify the mechanics and reduce mix-up potential, turning the game into a slow and boring show of trade hits and same tactics, that is what is wrong.

They literally said that weaker characters will be compensated with stronger assists. The power level autists are only in your head.

Either a Soul Calibur character (Taki/Sophitia/Xianghua) or a Dead or Alive character (Kasumi/Hitomi/Helena), can't remember which game or whom from.

I don't know if I should pull the trigger on it.

Seriously though, Tapion needs more love from the games. He was one of the best things to come out of the movies, but he's only appeared in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Heroes doesn't count.

i want Mai in

Whoops, meant to reply to this post.

I'm surprised they still haven't made Bulma a playable character outside of the Evolution game. Just give her some kind Lex Luthor-style battle armor or say that she injected herself with Saiyan DNA or something.

C L A N G

Mai was the first girl and sexiest at the time i knew in a videogame, although eventually i my tastes shifted towards more delicate stuff.

just speed up the gameplay, make it 60fps and some smart tweaking the game will be pretty good

Don't let crapcom drag a good stick like the RAP4 through the mud just because crapcom is being a hanger on. One of my friends almost bought that deal but decided against it because he would rather not own MvCI. Also because I told him that it usually goes for $120 elsewhere.

Don't, it's not the updated version. Ignition makes the original version obsolete. Much better balanced and more content all around.

Same, but I still find many of them fun to use. I like Shizuo, Asuna, and Yukina.

Cammy. Used to have a thing for blondes.

Bulma, Hit, Omega Shenron, Master Roshi, Mr. Satan, Android 9, Devilman, Major Metallitron, Toppo, Zamasu (Fused) none of that goku black shit and Jiren (if he's actually good)

AC+R starting soon

There will be power level autists that buy this game. You'll pick someone like Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Piccolo and once you bet their super saiyan, they'll throw a fucking bitch fit. Mark my word.

I hope that's the case

It's over: archive.is/TwZmX

Marie Rose will get an Opoona costume "free" for PSplus and LiveGold users

Yesterday stream: youtu.be/l5wblPLzeh8?t=20547

Are there more pictures? Of Mila? I sent in a design and haven't got anything back so I probably failed ;_;

Japanese are very thorough

It feels weird knowing they're not gonna be making DLC for this game anymore. I don't know why.

is there like a way for me to reuse my doa5lr data and crack it just to use the dlcs?

I still have a chance…

Just one more I linked the stream But considering got to know through the stream, don't lose hope.

I just wanted a decent Mai costume but looks like SNK and KT didn't really care.

Shit, that looks awesome. Thanks for mentioning it.

The thing is, the only reason their testers encounter this problem is because of the jump button and their obsession with making it controller-friendly. As much as I'd like to be able to use one, and as much as I love platformers, a jump button does not have a place in fighting games. Nobody has trouble doing a fast ground move if he can jump with one hand and attack with the other; because Sirloin and his toadies have tried to reinvent the wheel, they've invented a new problem the old system never had.

Brother, I'm going all in with Team Human. Yamcha looks like a great battery with his fast rushdown style, Krillin can zone and be a utility guy who busts out 5 meters for stupid Destructo Disk damage, and Tien's Tri-Beam Cannon might spend health for additional shots so he can be easy damage that will play the anchor role.

Oh well, maybe they won't fuck up the eventual DOA6's PC port

You know you can map the jump button to "up", right? And it's not all that different from a hitbox controller or even playing on a keyboard. Now the fact that you can't crouch at all is really weird for me. Characters being limited to 3 normais and 3 specials is something that makes get tired of most characters and matchups pretty early.

You never really played the game, right?

As for animations, they try to animate the limbs first before the body and everything looks off. They're getting better but the guys behind MK9 probably left before MKX,

You can remap the jump button, but the interview that clip is from took place before they allowed the player to rebind that control. And the delay/buffer on the jumping attacks is still there, regardless of whether or not you use the control scheme which necessitated its existence in the first place.

The existence of a non-fucked block system in Injustice doesn't mean MK9 and MKX don't have non-fucked block systems. We have not always been at war with Eurasia.

my team is probably gonna be yamcha/tien/android 16

i'm hoping you can do yamcha high priority special into tien's groundbounce -> android 16 super grab

yamcha looks exactly like mvc wolverine

Who? :^)

What the actual fuck?

So how would you guys have salvaged the story of this turd?

We all know what we would've given the game. More characters, more modes, X-Men and Deadpool, more legacy Capcom characters and outlandish/obscure choices like MODOK and Shuma. I would've given X a hell of a lot more moves and the ability to charge them up during armor upgrades.

That's all well and good, but how about the story? The story is arguably the biggest turd on the pile. If we were to direct a story mode for this game how would we go about doing it?

Personally, this is what I'd do.

It has so much potential if Capcom weren't so keen on just shitting a hole straight through the bed.

Mmm.. Black & White Swan

That would require effort.
I'd just do something like Project X Zone where people just slowly meet up while fighting more and more threats in a self-aware plot and you get to choose who to fight with during different moments, though you can still have your cinematic scenes n shit. I'm pretty sure Injustice 2 let you choose your character at some points.
Half the problem is that it pretends you already know what the world is supposed to be like rather than introducing it and its nuances to you slowly, and if characters slowly met up instead of already being teamed up from the get go talking about avenging people you've never seen die or face hardship outside of the Asgardians (of which you don't see much of anyway), then it'd be a lot easier to stomach already.

Also, fuck the fusion stages. PxZ maps are just from a single franchise and characters just travel between them like nothing wrong if its appropriate. Kamurocho in PxZ is just a city that's always been there, as an example, but Phoenix Wright is obviously freaked out going to Fetus of God. Point is, those places aren't fused with another franchise, and it really keeps the spirit of the crossover by making these characters interact with things that are completely unfamiliar, rather than being half-familiar coming off as half-assed.

Nice idea but the ship has sailed…

Menat's Martial Art is "Cat with Ball". Is she a good character?

Shit tier like anyone else that isn't a flowchart. Much like anyone else unique in that game she deals no damage and gets shredded on one mistake.

Pity. SFV is so bad for any gameplay that isnt rushdown…

Why not Skullgirls ? It's pretty nice and fun.

Am I the only one playing Pokken DX?

I would be I don't have a switch and by the time I do buy a switch the online will have a fee which I refuse to pay for.

Maybe because Skullgirls is trash?

You're better off playing MvC 2 on Fightcade. It's the same idea, but better executed and it's free.

ftfy

You can't find random players with emulators, otherwise i'd agree with you.

I ordered it, but the delivery was fucked up.
It'll be the middle of next week before I can play it.

did they finally add support for CPS3 games or are you a liar?

Menat is an Egyptian catgirl? Haha

Maximillian is a shill? come on

Oppps
Wrong pic

Hi Max. Go back to sucking Capcom's dick.

Remember Shoto Fighter IV?

I'll stab you with the chinder chagger nigger dagger dude.

Max prefers to take it from behind
HAHA

Juri likes it from the back

Kula V V

This is a new low, did Disney manage to get their kike hands on this game? Capcom is shit but I didn't expect this.

Here's the full video.

I mean, I like the idea of CPT where company sponsoring their own tourney but outright banning other tourney from using your game unless you PAID them is top tier kikery. what the fuck.

Capcom allowed Disney to interfere probably for Disney bucks

clips.twitch.tv/NimbleGoldenApplePicoMause

Rocket Raccoon's hit-boxes seem to be kind of fucked up.

It's also funny how commentators are trying to hype the fuck out of the game, but they can't.

Kula meme meme

Can't be done. Roster is shit and the art direction with half cartoons and half movie characters makes it extremely incoherent. Also, Didni would never OK anything that's not their characters hogging the spotlight 24/7.

Good for a fap but that's about it.

He's gargling some dragon balls as of late. A betrayal is in the works.

Wait a couple of years when they'll buy Capcom for a handful of shekels and proceed to fuck another industry raw. Then people will have good reason to complain about Dark Ages.

Max will suck anyone's dick for Youtube views and weed.

Does that gods fighting game have more players then mvci?

You might be right, dubs. I wonder if Oda still thinks it was worth it, putting Rock in XIV for a blowjob by a crappy Rugal cosplayer.

It just got a major patch like KoF'14. Dunno about the player base.

I think it's safe to say Max was the last guy on his mind to cater to, since a lot of people like Rock. Max doesn't even play KoF let alone non Capcom fighters unless he gets paid in views or weed.

I do believe she gave me my love of MILFs in later games. Or at least contributed to that love.

Just MILF my shit up, fam.

Britfags are playing Pokkén on an official Nintendo stream

But UNIELst is also ded user

daily reminder

UNIELst ain't dead tho, not even in a meme sense. It's not even officially out in the west and it still drew huge numbers at CEOtaku and the online is still active as fuck for something only available in one region.

A guy whose videos I keep shilling for had a way better analysis of what makes the game great and how it means jack shit because it's neither an Anime Fighter nor a regular fighting game since it tried to be both and hit a terribly small niche.
But I disagree with the whole speed thing. Walking speed, sure. Faster getting up and OTG attack speed, sure. Better fps, you bet. But faster speed in general, that I disagree. Characters are heavy as fuck compared to other games. If anything, there should be better ways to approach, like attacks with higher range or ways to get up close and personal that are more useful. Also the fucking neutrals.

Is he dead?

You haven't been here for months.

I have a question: Now that Capcom has decided not to announce the sales of individual titles when reporting its earnings, how are we going to find out just how badly MvC:I sales are?

Some faggot at my local fighting group -who has shilled for SFV in the past - said MvCI has sold very well for a fighting game. This was two days after its release, and he also believes DBFZ will fail after one EVO appearance and that BBCTB will be the greater challenge to MvCI.

Naturally he's delusional as fuck, but I would like to see if we could get some official numbers to rub in his kool-aid drenched face.

I think SteamSpy is the best indicator of that. I'm sure he won't believe you since it's unofficial and fighting games don't sell too well on PC anyway, but I can't think of anything more official. Maybe you can ask pic related where he got his numbers.

Same way people find out for other companies that do release numbers;
Base it on how fast the price gets slashed in retail, how often the game goes on sale digitally and how often the game gets bundled as a free bonus for a different purchase.

Bad news for Capcom I guess, it's already begun: twitter.com/Wario64/status/911207189070491653

If it goes on sale for 50% off in November or December on PSN/Steam you know the pre-order numbers were complete shit and sales flat lined.

Or how fast it's put for free on PSN/Xbox Live?

Nah they won't do that no matter how low they sell. Capcom still hasn't put USF4 for free, they only drop smaller/budget titles for PS+/XBLG free game bonuses.

Unfortunately, yes. Health issues. Just read the comments from the latest video.

Vgchartz :^)

A rushed, shitty game with broken hitboxes, disc-locked content out the ass-hole, and a roster so bad and imbalanced it makes UMvC3 or any other broken fighter look balanced is failing on it's first week!? You mean people can tell this game wasn't made with any love or passion?! That's fucking unheard of.

I mean, we should be grateful they rushed this shit for MUH ESPORTS even if Captain Marvel, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, and Ultron all kinds of retarded broken, and the game is flat out unplayable at all.

I'm not defending capcom but is he comparing SFV sale with SFIV lifetime sale and its 4 different edition? I know he try to prove SFV sales suck but being disingenuous about it doesn't help.

He's not a shill. It's worse: he's a fanboy who can't let go. Even when he acknowledges that things are shit all around him, he still at the end of the day falls for the Capcom hype. He can't move on.

Those are SFIV's sales after a year.

He's having a hard time.

huehuehue

i just want to play Phonon
then go back to Hyde again

This guy?

some korean tekken faggot
**was looking for Saint's channel
what happened to him?**

I really hate how finding games works in Xrd. Sometimes I just wanna pop in for a quick match or two, but Ranked is the only mode with quickplay, and it's dead. Also I don't wanna look like a ragequitter after playing two games in a Player lobby.

He's still around, dude. You haven't been looking hard enough.

Did Mike Ross die or entirely pull himself from social media to go on some sort of Ryu-esque nomadic training excursion?

source: chrissy-tee.deviantart.com
KOF14 is so nostlagic to me…

I love how 3d deviant modelers always start from humble beginnings

Yeah, I know it can't be done. I'm just saying in a perfect fantasy world, how would you prefer your MVCI story mode?

Oh yes we need more females in fighting games so we can defeat the patriarchal mysognist system of males :-)
Now if we could only get trasgender, colored characters in there it would be perfect ;-)

I might need some more of this

Piccolo is already in the game :^)

And I don't get people wanting Bulma. There's Pan, Videl, Arale, Towa, ChiChi and some others from OVAs and movies before you can even consider Bulma to a fighting game. Mai could work with Pilaf and Shu in their mechas. Just remodel the thing scaling down enough for you to have a big body a little taller than #16 and Cell.

Is there any (preferrably) Eurofag who wants to play VF5FS on PSN? I'll have to warn you though I haven't played for 3 years and I suck shit, can't even fuzzy guard consistently anymore, also this would be the first time I play VF online and if my experience with other fighting games is anything to go by it'll lag like shit thanks to my Slavshit internet.
Also don't worry about exchanging info or anything, literally nobody outside of Japan plays this game online anymore, so chances are when we get online we'll be the only ones on.

Everybody wants Bulma, but nobody wants best filler girl.

She's a big girl but ChiChi in SuperDBZ used her Bansho Fan, Power Pole and the Flying Nimbus. They could do it again to have "a Jam" in the new game.

A lot of new costumes for SFV coming. As much as I like to shit on nu-Capcom, gotta admit some of these are pretty cool. Bipson's just made me realize Tim Curry would have been a much better EN VA for him.

what

Don't worry. They've balanced it out. Chun and Cammy get 3 each. :^)

I would say this is some top tier trolling, but I can't, in good conscience, say Capcom thought something through.

Is Capcom trying to get the DoA audience with this shit or something? The costumes aren't lewd enough for that, not to mention SFV is fucking shit

Their girls are pretty fucking boring too.

You better take that back nigger

Don't let the bad taste that is SFV taint your palette user. Capcom ladies are great.

They're shit especially the one you like the most.

Capcom has some great ladies, but none of them are in street fighter.

These costumes are horrible.

I'd contest that.

Agreed, Dan is the best SF waifu.

Okay fine. You have Dan, but that's it.

Ur mom

Fuck off with your nigger images nigger

It's not gay unless his taunt touches

Even more glaring when Chun already has a bikini costume and one of Cammy's is lifted straight from SF4.

Gotta disagree, mein Führer. It's kike vs kike but I'm gonna defend Capcom on this; even if some are ugly as sin, they put a lot more effort into their DLC costumes than KT that just spits out packs mostly made of interchangeable assets. And at least Capcom makes their Halloween costumes actually Halloween themed.
Still a lot of extra miles they could have gone though, especially with the absurd prices they charge.

Where's my Luong alt, SNK? I want to goy for you.

I wasn't aware swimsuits and school uniforms counted as "Halloween themed"

Different sets. Seems the Chuns are all designs by Akiman. For some reason, the one announced in the first CPT still hasn't been released.

Speaking of classics, as already leaked, Cammy's classic stage is being added. Always liked this one.

wew

not that it matters its shit

NEW THREAD WHEN

Typical bullshit where waifu bait gets 60 gorillion outfits and the number of costumes every other character gets can be counted on one hand.

At least everyone got costumes in SF4. Sure some of them were shit (Furfag Pack), but the whole fucking roster was given a range to choose from.

On the subject of costumes, didn't Capcom renege on their "all DLC can be earned through Fight Money" pledge and release a bunch of costumes you have to pay real money for?

There is literally nothhing wrong with my wife having 20 costumes and your gay crush only having 2 faggot

T-THANKS BASED ONO

damn

Can you explain to me how "Sleepwear Chun-Li" that is a half-apron with crocs is any better than the usual bunnygirl, maid, etc. for DOA fuck, even the towel pack made more sense than this shit
And have you ever looked at the many halloween costumes DOA5 had in its lifespan? They also don't become unavailable to buy for a whole year after some weeks.

There was a small fine print saying "only for characters and stages" every time they said that.

Forgot the images.

Let's all just agree that cute girls and cute costumes are a plus

Urien's is a middle finger to everybody, Fang is their attempt to appease the few remaining Fang fans and players, Menat's looks like shit thanks to the ugly as fuck color scheme (with clipping around her neck), and most of Cammy and Chun's costumes reeks of laziness. Bison might be the only decent one, but it's kind of overkill. Menat also looks like a fat-ass with that costume.

KYS, Sjw-capcuck

Nobody out of a bunch of ass-holes from CA wants to touch it. That's how bad MvCI is.

T R I G G E R D

I didnt know social justice warriors loved it when cute girls got more costumes

Are you jewish?

Now all that's left is finding people wanting to bother with that trash.
Wouldn't be surprised if Capcom fell back to SFV as their main title. MvCI seems like it will be doing that poorly.

When this hits page 13. Should be soon.

Ibuki?

Difference is that sleepwear Chun is unique to her and while it has very little going on for it, they're foisting it as a Akiman design. The DOA equivalent to sleepwear Chun would be the special designer costumes the main characters get. DOA has several sets where it's the exact same 2 or 3 costumes split between characters (different colors and a unique prop) - ninja, bunny, miko, nurse, maid etc.
And yes, I've seen the Halloween costumes. Most are uninspired tripe with 1 or 2 gems per set like Queen of Hearts Nyotengu. Overall, they could do a lot better; I have the game and I admit I bought 3 or 4 costumes for Nyotengu because she's my main and her default selection is short but TN could be doing a lot better.
My big complaint about the SFV sets is that even if they seem to have a bit more thought put into it, they're still themed sets and not character specific.
Overall, I think Capcom is planning to balance the themed sets. After Halloween, they'll likely have another X-mas set and so on and so on until everyone has a Halloween, X-mas, sports, school set. Not defending the practice, just saying I wager that's the idea behind it.

Not necessarily. The design changes might be there so that if they add Gill, you can tell him apart from a Urien using that costume.

I've already bleated a million times about Menat in these threads.
tl;dr still mad they didn't use the concept art design.

I mean, I get that he's a faggot but c'mon now user.

I'm imagining Capcom looking at it as a way to get away from adding him as a character. Kind of like Menat is for Rose.

no

holy shit you're mentally retarded

These two are homosexual don't respond to them

And you're a fucking moron, Capcuck (Are you trying a shitty attempt at ID changes?! Lol).

Paranoid jew

Capcuk tard.

Nope you just can't read little fagjew

Ladies, please.

I don't. Satan Bipson, mad doc FANG, Interpol Chun and Cammy's SSF2 stage are far from close to get me to buy the game but I think they did a good job with those.

Muh Rose is irreplaceable!

What is up with Kabal? Why pros are picking him and why is he portrayed as the doom bringer in that Mortal Kombat character analysis chart?

He was really good in UMK3 (With Human Smoke and even Stryker if you knew how to use the gun), and despite Kung Lao being all kinds of bullshit in 9, Kabal could hold his own.

well i remember something like this happening in KoF XIV, everyone here probably does.

ps, 8ch needs an edit post option

Mamahaha?

NEW THREAD

Where?
I can make one if nobody already did

Where?
I can make one if nobody already did

The good ol' days no one but birdfags miss. But the tier-whores just went somewhere else. As much as I like KoF, it's still a issue there.

Been out for a while.

I think he was just hooting. Do it.

Here it is:

NEW THREAD